Author Topic: Alexander the Great  (Read 3127 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Alexander the Great
« on: July 17, 2010, 07:56:48 AM »
Anyone who doesn't believe Wikipedia is gradually being taken over by ignorance, superstition and stupidity need look no further than here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great_in_the_Qur%27an

Alexander the Great was perhaps the most consummate pagan of all times, not only consulting with the keepers of the idols of several gods before beginning a military campaign, but even declaring himself to be a god or demi-god. His mother declared him a god in similar fashion to Mohammed's wife convincing him he was a prophet, after Mohammed met Satan in a cave that he correctly recognized as jinn.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great

But since Muslims believe that Alexander the Great was a prophet, you can see the reason for the Histrionics, in the above Wikipedia article.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=alexander+the+great+pagan&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=4ce8534fe6bf92b1

Laughably Mohammed's "Allah" makes no distinction between "prophets".
So in Mohammedan eyes, Alexander the Great - one of the most consummate pagans in world history - is on a par with Jesus Christ, who even Mohammedans believe is the only person in human history to be born of a virgin, and they even believe He never died.

Qur'an 3:84-85
Say (O Muhammad): "We believe in Allah and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, and in (Books) given to Moses, Jesus and the Prophets from their Lord; we make no distinction between one and another among them and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam)." If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah) never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (all spiritual good).

But little surprise since Mohammed suggested that on one of Alexander the Great's journeys he witnessed the place where the sun set - Surah18.85 One (such) way he followed, 86 Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water: Near it he found a People: We said: "O Zul-qarnain! (thou hast authority,) either to punish them, or to treat them with kindness."
http://www.answering-islam.org/authors/cornelius/sun_in_muddy_pool.html

But like Muslims do throughout Wikipedia you can expect that eventually the historical article will be repeatedly erased, until the only one left standing is the Mohammedan nonsense.

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Wikipedia and Alexander the Great
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 11:24:00 AM »
http://prophetofdoom.net/POD_Quran_Surah_018_The_Cave.Islam

The Cave

Left to his own devices, Muhammad didn't do very well. He said that the answers finally came to him in the form of the 18th surah - aptly named "The Cave." The last time he was on his own searching for god in all the wrong places, Satan had met him there. This time his spirit friend said that the "Mighty Traveler" was a Muslim: Qur'an 18:83 "They ask about Dhu'l-Qarnain [Alexander the Great]. I shall recite to you something of his story. We established him and gave him the means to do everything. So he reached the setting place of the sun and saw that it set in a muddy spring of hot, black water. Around it he found people. He asked if he might punish them." The story goes on to talk about extraterrestrials, mythical people, and to claim that the pagan Alexander was a Muslim. I'll present the entire story in the last chapter as it ultimately points to our destiny.

The "men who disappeared," according to the Qur'an, were Moses and his servant. They went sailing looking for a fish and some buried treasure. The inane story unfolds at the 60th verse and continues until god sends Alexander off looking for the extraterrestrials.

The verses that precede these "answers" focus on Satan, "hell fire, punishments, deceptions, and annihilations." I can only assume that the "spirit" is the Devil himself. In fact, "The Cave" surah ends with: "We have prepared Hell for the hospitality of the infidels...because they disbelieved and mocked My Signs and Messengers."

However, Ishaq believes the "men who disappeared" were "the dwellers of the cave of Raqim." Beginning at the 18th verse, Allah claims that some men stayed in a cave for 300 years and argued about dogs. Ahmed Ali, in his translation of the Qur'an says that the cave is the place the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. That's hilarious in that the Qumran scrolls prove that the Qur'an is a lie.

What this all means is, without Jewish and Hanif inspiration, Muhammad didn't do very well. The 18th surah is the Qur'an's most foolish.

The second prophecy of "The Great Terror" proceeding from the Magog "sweeping swarm" comes from a surah entitled "The Cave." But before we read the story I'd like to turn your attention to a footnote in the Ahmed Ali translation. It says: "Qur'an commentators identify Dhu'l-Qarnain with Alexander the Great of Macedonia as he is the closest in his travels, wisdom, and [Islamic] prophethood to the description." The problem with that theory is Alexander was a pagan. He said that he was a sun god, and he died in a drunken stupor. He never mentioned Allah, the moon god of Mecca, nor visited his rock pile of a house.

So as not to let facts get in our way, let's listen to what Muhammad claims Allah had to say in his perfect book. Qur'an 18:83 "They will ask you of Dhu'l-Qarnain. Say: 'I shall recite something of his story.' Verily We established his power on earth and gave him the ways and means to all ends. He followed a course until he reached the setting place of the sun. He found it setting in a spring of hot, black, muddy water." Remember, Muhammad wasn't very smart, and his god's inspiration wasn't of any value. Earlier in the Hadith we read that the sun set each night in a muddy spring. The Qur'an is verifying that "truth."

The Islamic "scripture" goes on to say: "And he found near the murky spring a people thereabout." In an adjoining Hadith, Muhammad explained that the "people" who lived near the sun's muddy-spring-setting-place were extraterrestrials: Tabari I:236 "Allah created two cities out in space.... Were those people not so many and noisy, all the inhabitants of this world would hear the loud crash made by the sun falling when it rises and when it sets. Gabriel took me to them during my Night Journey from the Sacred Mosque [the Ka'aba] to the Farthest Mosque [the Jewish Temple which was no longer on Mount Moriah]. I told the people of these cities to worship Allah but they refused to listen to me." I wonder if this proves that extraterrestrials are more advanced than humans?

Now that you know which "people" Alexander was visiting and that neither Allah nor Muhammad can be trusted, we'll return to their Qur'anic fairytale: "We (Allah) said (by inspiration): 'O Dhu'l-Qarnain, either you punish them or treat them with kindness.'" For a frame of reference: Allah is offering this capricious advice to Alexander the Great as he surveys beings living around the murky spring in which the sun goes to bed at night. Qur'an 18:87 "He said: 'Whoever does wrong (a disbeliever in Allah), as for him [the extraterrestrial] we [Alexander's Greek troops] shall punish; then shall he be sent back to his Lord and He will punish him with a terrible torture unheard of (before). But as for him who believes [in what, Alexander was a pagan] and works good, he shall have the best reward [from whom, Alexander worshiped the sun], and we (Dhu'l-Qarnain) shall speak mild words unto him." Since the Qur'an opens with a series of harsh rants followed by demented threats and concludes with orders to mutilate and murder all who resist, he couldn't have quoted from Allah's book. And since Alexander is famous for being history's greatest warrior, it's safe to say his words were no milder than: "punish him with a terrible torture unheard of (before)."

Qur'an 18:89 "Then followed he (another) way until he came to the rising place of the sun. [And where might that be?] He found it rising on a people for whom We (Allah) had provided no covering protection against the sun. So (it was)! And We knew all about him (Dhu'l-Qarnain)," ...said Professor Allah, proving the Qur'an wasn't inspired by a rational being.

But this brings us back to Islam's poison pill, albeit more colorfully this time. Qur'an 18:92 "Then he followed (another) course until, when he reached (a tract) between two mountains, he found beneath them a people who scarcely understood a word [Meccans, perhaps?]. They said: 'O Dhu'l-Qarnain, verily the Gog and Magog do great mischief on earth and they are spoiling our land.'" In the previous surah, Gog was not to arrive until the Last Day, now they are making mischief in a time long past. And by the way, the Qur'an doesn't describe these critters as people. Qur'an 21:92 said: "Gog and Magog are let loose (from their barrier) and they swoop down, swarming." And that may be why these mischief makers are associated with Alexander's extraterrestrial activities.

The 94th verse continues with the "people who scarcely understood a word" saying "'Shall we then pay you tribute in order that thou might erect a barrier between us and them? He said: 'That (the wealth, authority, and power [a.k.a. Islam]) in which my Lord has established me is better (than your tribute). So help me therefore with strength (of men and labor); I will erect a strong barrier between you and them." As an interesting aside, The Jewish rabbis would have known that Arabia wouldn't join Magog's attack on Israel and that the mischief they unleashed would spoil the land. Further, the pagan Dhu'l-Qarnain/Alexander was being presented as an Islamic prophet to help validate Muhammad's claim that he, David, and Solomon were Muslims. But alas, history and archeology confirm that Alexander was a pagan, that David and Solomon were Jews, and that Alexander didn't build a "great barrier" anywhere. Thus Allah is lying...again. And these lies are not without consequence. Islam was based on the preposition that Abraham was a Muslim serving Allah, as were Moses and Christ. While Muhammad's case was never believable, we now have irrefutable proof that he and his dark spirit were willing to lie in their Qur'an.

The fabricated Alexander the Great said, Qur'an 18:96 "'Bring me (blocks) of iron.' then, when he had filled up the gap between the two mountainsides, he said, 'Blow.' Then when he had made them (red) as fire [by blowing on an iron wall], he said: 'Bring me molten lead-copper-brass to pour over them. Thus Gog and Magog were made powerless to scale it or dig a hole in it. (Dhu'l-Qarnain) said: 'This is a mercy from my Lord. But when the promise of my Lord comes to pass, He will make it into dust; and the promise of my Lord is ever true.' On that day (the day of Gog and Magog will come out) We shall leave them to surge like waves on one another: the trumpet will be blown, and We shall collect them (the creatures) all together in one gathering in conflict. And We shall present Hell that day for disbelievers to see, all spread out in plain view.... Verily We have prepared Hell for the hospitality of the Infidels; Hell is for the disbeliever's entertainment." At least Allah hasn't lost his touch. He remains the most devilishly demonic deity ever devised. But then I suppose a god who would call hell "entertainment," is a perfect match for a warlord who entertains himself torturing men and raping women.

Qur'an 18:103 "Say: 'Shall we inform you of who will be the greatest losers? ...Those who reject my Revelations... Hell is their reward, because they rejected Islam, and took My proofs, verses, and lessons, and those of My Messengers by way of jest in mockery.'" In all fairness, it's pretty hard not to mock such foolishness.

There is a Magog Hadith, too: Bukhari:V9B88N249 "One day Allah's Apostle entered upon her in a state of fear and said, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah! Woe to the Arabs from the Great evil that has approached (them). Today a hole has been opened in the dam [Alexander's iron barrier between the mountains] of Gog and Magog like this.' The Prophet made a circle with his index finger and thumb. Zainab added: I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! Shall we be destroyed though there will be righteous people among us.' The Prophet said, 'Yes, if the (number) of evil (persons) increases.'" Somebody had a very rich imagination - one might even call it hallucinogenic.

Enough with the fairytale. According to the Bible, Islam will lead to the destruction of much of the world. I share this with you so that you might appreciate the cost of tolerating the terrorist dogma rather than freeing Muslims from it. And equally important, I want you to be prepared for what is to come, because while it will happen, millions can be saved from it.

I know the future because - unlike Muhammad - Isaiah, Daniel, Ezekiel, and John were real prophets. By putting their predictions together, one can reasonably deduce that six thousand years after Adam and Eve made the wrong choice, Yahweh will put an end to man's destructive deceptions, false prophets, ignorance, and sin. He wants to establish a new world order, one without deceit, disease, death, or damnation.

Yet, true to his character and purpose, he wants the final choice to remain ours, not his. Yahweh simply removes his spirit from the earth, enabling those who remain to plot their own course. Totally separated from God, the prophets predict, humanity will choose poorly. The world will plummet into chaos.

The story of Islam's ultimate demise is but one of many tragic tales that collectively make up what the Bible calls the "Tribulation" - the last seven years of man's rule on planet earth. Isaiah, in addition to writing about the arrival and nature of the Messiah, was inspired by Yahweh to foretell how Lucifer would form Islam. Then he predicted the events that would lead the Nation of Islam to attack Israel, engulfing the world in war. Daniel explains that it will begin, as did World War II, with a "peace treaty." Foolishly, the world trusts nations whose official god and prophet order them to disavow such oaths. As a result, a third of the earth's surface is scorched (Revelation 8:7), a quarter of its people die (Revelation 6:8) - including the annihilation of five out of every six Muslims (Ezekiel 39:2). I want to provide you with an overview of this battle so that you might be saved from its devastation.

Much, much more
http://prophetofdoom.net/POD_Quran_Surah_018_The_Cave.Islam