Author Topic: Abrogated Quran VS Gospel (split off "Jesus on Adultery" - title by Peter)  (Read 34684 times)

Mujaheed

• View Profile
I reply to you, for the benefit of the few of your Muslim brethren that are lurking the forum, that have a genuine interest in seeking out the truth. The truth regarding your premise, of Mohammed as a capable judge of an adulterer, is laid bare in the very post you quoted and criticized for "style". I am satisfied that our mutual participation in this thread has helped accomplish my goal. Thank you for helping to create that record.

All you have done is recurgitate the same old lines over and over again no evidence misquote and lies and snippets of bad information without telling anyone the full story. Your accusations against the prophets are meaningless, your version of events and interpretation of the Quran and Hadith is obviously without merit and stems from hatred for Islam and Muslims while you hypocritically claim that you doing it out of love. any respectful Muslim will not answer you but I think you deserve to know the truth about the pagan beliefs of the Romans that have given you your BIBLE. You are entering into discussions of which you have very little knowledge and it is very clear that you have read every critic that is probably atheist or believes that Aliens genetically modified apes to make humans (created in their image) ALL the earliest civilizations, Sumer and Hindus believe in flying GODS from the Sky that will return oneday to save them from the torment of life, while not reading the Islamic scholarly version of the Religion. All your references are non muslim and cannot be verified.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 06:44:39 AM by Peter »

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Jesus on Adultery
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 02:30:00 PM »
[edit 11-8 - this thread was split off and moved from this unrelated thread and post
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=877.msg7903#msg7903 ]

My friend just because you are willing to say something doesn't make it true.
It is you that failed to bring any evidence of Mecca prior to the 4th century. While archaeological evidence continues to confirm the Bible as a reliable record of ancient history.
http://www.historyofmecca.com/

It is you that engages in the thinly repackaged pagan Arabian moon, sun, star and jinn-demon worship, that even Mohammed's closest followers recognized as such.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj_umrah.htm

Asem told us that he said to Uns bin Malek, a companion of Mohammed, “You were hating to encompass around the Safa and Marwa.”  He answered, “Yes, because it was one of the pagan rites of Jahiliyah until Allah gave a verse that the Safa and Marwa are the rites of Allah. If one makes the Hajj to the Kaabah, he must encompass them. The person has no sin when he encompass them. (Sahih al-Bukhari, 2, page 171)

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 02:33:58 PM »
I think you deserve to know the truth about the pagan beliefs of the Romans that have given you your BIBLE.

I see. So then I presume you believe your own prophet or his "Allah" was a liar when IN THE 7TH CENTURY, after the bible had been translated into every popular language and copied thousands of times, and had been being read all over the know world for centuries, Mohammed declared

Sura 5:47 Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.

Sura 5:68 Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord." It is the revelation that cometh to thee from thy Lord, that increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. But sorrow thou not over (these) people without Faith.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 02:48:11 PM »
I think you deserve to know the truth about the pagan beliefs of the Romans that have given you your BIBLE.

I see. So then I presume you believe your own prophet or his "Allah" was a liar when IN THE 7TH CENTURY, after the bible had been translated into every popular language and copied thousands of times, and had been being read all over the know world for centuries, Mohammed declared

Sura 5:47 Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.

Sura 5:68 Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord." It is the revelation that cometh to thee from thy Lord, that increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. But sorrow thou not over (these) people without Faith.

WHY DO DO THIS TO YOURSELF, I am so embarrassed for your ignorance, Read the verse again till you understand it and by the way you right does not matter how many times you repeat the Statments of Rafat AMARI and Ellis Skollfield it wont make it true. YOUR OBSTINATE REBELLION INCREASES AS YOU FAIL TO JUDGE BY WHAT IS IN THE BIBLE (forget everyones interpretation and read the whole bible to receive guidance from ALLAH (THE GOD) not anyone else, read your comments and see for yourself how obstinate (limited intellect) your answers have become.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 02:52:31 PM »
Read the verse again till you understand it ...

OK I did.
And I want to thank you again for your help in convincing the read-only participants. At least they can see the language in the verses is plain and clear. I do judge by what God revealed through the Gospel. You reject it.

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 03:21:54 AM »

OK I did.
And I want to thank you again for your help in convincing the read-only participants. At least they can see the language in the verses is plain and clear. I do judge by what God revealed through the Gospel. You reject it.

NOW YOU ACCUSING AND BELITTLING MY BELIEF IN THE SCRIPTURE, HOW RUDE ARE YOU REALLY.

AFTER ALL MY QUOTATIONS and citing stories from the Bible, you have the audacity to post such a blatant lie, where do I reject anything?

WHAT I reject is your opinion, your self styled version of reality, your clinging to doctrines and wrirings of irreligious individuals hell bent on getting everyone to disobey GOD. TO DISOBEY GOD IS TO REJECT THE LOVE OF GOD!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 06:42:47 AM »

OK I did.

NOW YOU ACCUSING AND BELITTLING MY BELIEF IN THE SCRIPTURE, HOW RUDE ARE YOU REALLY.

AFTER ALL MY QUOTATIONS and citing stories from the Bible, you have the audacity to post such a blatant lie, where do I reject anything?

WHAT I reject is your opinion, your self styled version of reality, your clinging to doctrines and wrirings of irreligious individuals hell bent on getting everyone to disobey GOD. TO DISOBEY GOD IS TO REJECT THE LOVE OF GOD!

I'm sorry, I am not "belittling" anything, but rather stating a simple matter of fact. It's impossible for someone to follow Mohammed without rejecting the Gospel - the "good news" - of Jesus Christ.
The primary subject of the New Testament (covenant) is the crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and the blood He shed to save us from sin.

Did you ever stop to realize, that you have been indoctrinated into following a single 7th century individual, who filled you with complete resolve as to what to DISbelieve?
What other religion on earth teaches it's adherents what to disbelieve, as a primary article of their faith? "Faith" in what didn't happen.

Perhaps you can tell us, who did die on the cross?

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 08:06:43 AM »

OK I did.

I'm sorry, I am not "belittling" anything, but rather stating a simple matter of fact. It's impossible for someone to follow Mohammed without rejecting the Gospel - the "good news" - of Jesus Christ.
The primary subject of the New Testament (covenant) is the crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and the blood He shed to save us from sin.

Did you ever stop to realize, that you have been indoctrinated into following a single 7th century individual, who filled you with complete resolve as to what to DISbelieve?
What other religion on earth teaches it's adherents what to disbelieve, as a primary article of their faith? "Faith" in what didn't happen.

Perhaps you can tell us, who did die on the cross?

Can you not see by now that none of your tactics works in light of the truth, your deviousness surfaces in every line, again you belittle my belief in the Scriptures by accusing me of being indoctrinated, is it not clear that I read all the Scriptures without reserve OT NT Apochrypha the pentateuch and I am yet to read the kabala.

I am not reading these books to prove them wrong or become a skilled debater, I am here to set the record straight regarding the Prophets of ALLAH (AL-the Ielaah-GOD). There is no conflict between what is revealed by Muhammad and the revelation given to the previous Prophets, where Muhammad contradicts the Bible is exactly where the BIBle contradicts itself!

The prime example is
Matthew 11:25
Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth...
Luke 10:21
Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth...
Acts 17:24
God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth.

But in direct contradiction: Satan seems to be master of earth
Matthew 4:8-9
The devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee.
Luke 4:5-7
And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee.
John 12:31
Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
John 14:30
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh.
John 16:11
Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2010, 08:15:36 AM »
If you read the Bible you won't have to depend on Greek sophist styled liars like Ahmed Deedat.
Because of your inability to understand scripture (for reasons that have already been explained to you) you are confusing the earth and world and God's creation, with the kingdoms contrived by men. The kingdoms of this world have been Satan's legal possession ever since Adam's fall. They are detailed in prophecy.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=13.0

Because they are Satan's kingdoms the Islamic kingdom "beast" has lusted after all these kingdoms for 1400 years. The dar el salaam conquest of the dar el harb. That's because Islam is of the flesh, just like Mohammed's chicken and wine serving bordello, that he called "paradise". Just like you want men that proclaim themselves to be righteous, to spank other men, for what they perceive to be moral transgressions. The obvious ultimate fruit of which, was manifest when such "righteous" men, sent innocent girls back into a burning school to die. http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=855.0

In stark contrast, Christians are in the kingdom of God, and no longer of these kingdoms of men. We understand that judgment is in His hands.

But what you are trying to do is run and hide from fundamentals, by attempting to change the subject, so you can loose yourself in details.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2010, 12:25:10 PM »
I am not reading these books to prove them wrong or become a skilled debater, I am here to set the record straight regarding the Prophets of ALLAH (AL-the Ielaah-GOD).

The prophets of God's 1600 year record proclaim Jesus' sacrifice for us through both Old Testament prophesy and fulfillment of that prophecy hundreds of years later.
In the Old Testament book of Psalms we find Jesus' crucifixion prophesied:

Old Testament
Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 17 I may tell all my bones: they look [and] stare upon me. 18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

Fulfilled:

New Testament
Matthew 27:35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

We find another reference in Old Testament prophecy of Jesus' second coming:

Old Testament
Zechariah 12:8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David [shall be] as God, as the angel of the LORD before them. 9 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

And perhaps for faithful, yet still soverignly blinded Jews...

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

New Testament reference
John 19:37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

More here.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1007.0

Yet even though the crucifixion of Jesus Christ was prophesied, so many hundreds of years in advance, by the very prophets you pretend to proclaim, you reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ, to follow Mohammed.
You reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ because of the "faith" Mohammed filled you with in what to DISbelieve.

So if not the Messiah, as both the secular and scriptural historical records attest from many hundreds of years before Mohammed, then who DID die on the cross?

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2010, 04:07:59 PM »

Yet even though the crucifixion of Jesus Christ was prophesied, so many hundreds of years in advance, by the very prophets you pretend to proclaim, you reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ, to follow Mohammed.
You reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ because of the "faith" Mohammed filled you with in what to DISbelieve.

So if not the Messiah, as both the secular and scriptural historical records attest from many hundreds of years before Mohammed, then who DID die on the cross?
[/quote]

THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST< I EXPLAINED TO YOU THAT NONE OF THE DESCIPLES CALL NABI EESA THAT< THEY COULD NOT HAVE< THE WORD WAS NOT IN EXISTENCE AND IT DOES NOT MEAN MESSIAH. IT IS ALSO A DEROGATORY TERM THAT BECAME A RELIGION,

Secondly please show me the Gospel according to JESUS CHRIST, It does not exist
You tell lies upon lies, I reject nothing you are the rejector of Jesus/ yashua (YA EESA) Prophet and messiah of ALLAH and his Message: START TO CORRECT YOUR FAITH BY ACCEPTING THE TRUE WORDS OF JESUS WHO SAID: THE LORD YOUR GOD IS ONE
<THE SURAH in the Quran called sincerity is :
SAY ALLAH is ONE,
ALLAH is unique,
He begets not nor is he begotten
and ALLAH IS ONE.

Please READ THE BIBLE BEFORE YOU QUOTE AND STOP TELLING PEOPLE HALF TRUTHS AND WHOLE LIES>

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2010, 04:31:14 PM »
Mohammed said it appeared, that it only appeared that Jesus died on the cross, to the eye witnesses of that event of hundreds of years before him.

Surah 4:157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them ...

So who did die on the cross?

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2010, 04:49:58 PM »
Mohammed said it appeared, that it only appeared that Jesus died on the cross, to the eye witnesses of that event of hundreds of years before him.

Surah 4:157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them ...

Who died is not important what is important is that NABI EESA did not die on the cross. Your Translation of the Quranic verse is also incorrect. Please read the following for the Islamic version of Nabi EESA massegabunu Maryam.

“It befits not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glorified (and Exalted) is He (above all that they associate with Him). When He decrees a thing, He only says to it: “Be!” – and it is.” (Qur’an, 19:35)

“The Messiah (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother [Maryam (Mary)] was a Siddiqah (i.e. she believed in the Words of Allah and His Books). They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allah does not eat). Look how We make the Ayat (proofs, lessons) clear to them; yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth).” (Qur’an, 5:75)

The fact that Jesus was born miraculously does not make him the divine ‘son of God.’ God says that creating someone without a father is easy for Him. He just says ‘Be’ and it comes in to existence. Allah says:

“Verily, the likeness of (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: “Be!” – and he was. (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of those who doubt.” (Qur’an, 3:59-60)

Jesus is the Word from God, which means, the command, “Be” that Allah said to create him. Islam also does not approve of the concept of trinity. According to this concept, the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, with their distinctive and unique identities as separate beings are not three, but one God, or are “three persons in one single Godhead.”

Encyclopedia Britannica states:
“Neither the word Trinity nor the explicit doctrine appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Hebrew Scriptures: “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord” (Deuteronomy 6:4) [...] The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies.”

Islam says God is One, in the most comprehensive and elementary meaning of the word one. God has no children, parents, and no partners being anywhere equal to His Majesty. He is Unique and there is nothing like unto Him. Islam asserts that the belief in trinity was not propounded by any of the prophets or messengers. The message was always consistent that God is One. However, it was in the later years that the belief of trinity came into Christianity – a position also held today by the Unitarians among the Christians. Allah mentions trinity – a word not mentioned in the New Testament – in the Qur’an:

“O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion, nor say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His Word which He directed to Mary and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, “Three” (trinity); Cease! – it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.” (Qur’an, 4:171)

The Unitarians interestingly maintain that Jesus was a great man and a prophet of God.

Regarding the death of Jesus, Islam says he was neither crucified nor killed on the cross, but God raised him up alive. Jesus was saved from the shame and torture his enemies wanted to inflict on him.

“And because of their (Jews) saying (in boast), “We killed Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah,” – but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not.
“But Allah raised him (Jesus) up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allah is Ever All Powerful, All Wise.” (Qur’an, 4:157-158)

According to Islam, since Jesus (peace be upon) did not die, and since every soul shall taste death, he will return to earth, complete his lifetime and die as every other messenger. When he returns, however, he will follow the law of Muhammad (peace be upon him) – the last and the most complete form of existing divine legislation.

Lastly, Christians do not believe in Muhammad (peace be upon him), the last and final messenger of God to the entire humanity. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) came with the Qur’an, the final revelation, clarifying the differences and disagreements and calling people to the same message that all prophets came with.
His message struck a balance between Jews, who disbelieved and vilified Jesus, and Christians, who in their extreme love and respect exaggerated his status to that of God. His message called people back to the sole worship of God, and to believe in all the prophets and messengers without discrimination between them. The Last Messenger, who was prophesied in the previous scriptures, is the Prophet of Islam, Muhammad (peace be upon him), about whom Jesus (peace be upon him) said:

“O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you confirming the Torah (which came) before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad. But when he (Ahmad i.e. Muhammad, peace be upon him) came to them with clear proofs, they said: ‘This is plain magic’.” (Qur’an, 61:6) – SG

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2010, 05:01:03 PM »

Who died is not important what is important is that NABI EESA did not die on the cross.

The EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel. Islam is to Christianity as the negative is to a photograph!
Filled with complete resolve as to what to DISbelieve!
This is how we can recognize Islam as a Satanic cult, that is confirmed by the absence of historical or archaeological evidence of Mecca prior to the 4th century AD, and Islam's repackaged Arabian pagan rituals.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1900.msg7960#msg7960

But when it comes to what TO believe, we find Muslims just as your foolish "prophet" described Jews and Christians ".... those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow ...."

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2010, 05:28:00 PM »

Who died is not important what is important is that NABI EESA did not die on the cross.

The EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel. Islam is to Christianity as the negative is to a photograph!
Filled with complete resolve as to what to DISbelieve!
This is how we can recognize Islam as a Satanic cult, that is confirmed by the absence of historical or archaeological evidence of Mecca prior to the 4th century AD, and Islam's repackaged Arabian pagan rituals.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1900.msg7960#msg7960

But when it comes to what TO believe, we find Muslims just as your foolish "prophet" described Jews and Christians ".... those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow ...."

LET ME ASK YOU THIS<
CAN SOMEONE WHO RAISED THE DEAD TO LIFE NOT BRING THEMSELVES TO LIFE?
DID JESUS HAVE SIN? THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH< NOT DEATH AND RESURRECTION,
IF YOU DIE TAKING ALL THE SINS OF HUMANITY ON YOUR SHOULDERS DOES IT MEAN THAT THE HUMAN RACE IS NOW PURE AND SINLESS?

THIS IS PAGAN AND YOU KNOW IT!

DEAL WITH ONE ISSUE AT A TIME, USE YOUR FREE WILL TO MAKE A CHOICE IN LIFE< PRAY FOR GUIDANCE FROM ALLAH (THE GOD)

THERE IS NO GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JESUS< ISLAM IS NOT CONTRADICTING JESUS< THE ACCOUNTS GIVEN BY SCRIBES AND PHARISEES YEARS AFTER THE FACT CAN BE UNDRSTOOD AS RELIGIUS FEVOUR BORNE OUT OF INTENSE LOVE AND MISGUIDED BY SATAN AS THEY SHOULD BE WORSHIPPING GOD ALONE>

CAN GOD DIE? IF ONE IS RESURRECTED DID YOU REALLY DIE OR REVIVED? WHO REVIVED JESUS?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2010, 07:57:39 AM »
IF YOU DIE TAKING ALL THE SINS OF HUMANITY ON YOUR SHOULDERS DOES IT MEAN THAT THE HUMAN RACE IS NOW PURE AND SINLESS?

Regarding sin,
Rom 3:23    For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Regarding salvation through Jesus Christ for Gentiles such as ourselves, it is through faith in His shed blood, that we can be saved.

Rom 3:25    Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Which is the whole subject of the Gospel - the "good news" - of the new covenant.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=537.0

CAN GOD DIE? IF ONE IS RESURRECTED DID YOU REALLY DIE OR REVIVED? WHO REVIVED JESUS?

Through your desperation you are now trying to ascribe the same attributes to God that you would to your next door neighbor. Just like the underdeveloped child-like mind of an illiterate 7th century Arabian desert dweller would do.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2010, 08:07:50 AM »
THERE IS NO GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JESUS< .......

The Gospel is the same as it has been for nearly 2 millennium as delivered through the accounts of WITNESSES.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=97.0

We well understand that you must reject the Gospel to follow Mohammed's opposite antichrist religion.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=884.msg7966#msg7966
So please tell us, who witnessed Mohammed's fanciful ride on his flying donkey-mule, for example?
(That is - Mohammed's account of Mohammed's account.)
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1253.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Thread subject went to the black stone and was split off on it's own at this link
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2043.0

What we see in this thread is the same as always. Mohammed's followers reject the primary subject - the very basis of the Gospel - purely because Mohammed did.
Quoting the Quran as though Mohammed's 23 year 7th century record had authority over the 1600 year record of YHWH to mankind.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1906.msg7962#msg7962

Yet when asked to bring pre-Mohammed evidence, that suggests that Mohammed's 7th century religion existed before Mohammed, they come up empty handed.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1912.0

The Unitarians interestingly maintain that Jesus was a great man and a prophet of God.

All Christians do understand that Jesus was a great man while manifest in the flesh, and it cannot be denied that He's a prophet.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/matthew_24_olivet_discourse.htm#matt_24_1

But you're citing the Unitarian church as if it were a church. Would Sunnis want us to quote the peaceful Sufi, or Ahmadiyya Islamic cult that they persecute to death, or even the Shiites, who's innocents they slaughter?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1501.0

To suggest that the Scriptures were corrupted AFTER the 7th century is, of course, preposterous. So their own prophet is caught in his confused mess by telling Christians and Jews to follow our book. You can see the absence of defense, through obfuscation, followed by ignoring the subject.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1906.msg7922#msg7922

That's why the Quran requires abrogation.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=116.0
Yet rather than forum Muslims simply saying 2:106 (Asad) Any message which, We annul or consign to oblivion We replace with a better or a similar one. Dost thou not know that God has the power to will anything? they run around in circles trying to run and hide from the obvious.
Muslims are to follow Mohammed's later "revelations" that abrogate earlier "revelations" Muslims are called to "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya....", so the "people of the book' are to judge by what Mohammed's alter ego "Allah" revealed in Mohammed's 23 year record, and NOT by what YHWH revealed through His 1600 year record that His people have followed for 3500 years. Mohammed's 7th century record, of course, being revealed as the opposite of the Gospel.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=148.0

Even as not a single Muslim, will ever be able to produce, a copy of the Gospel from any point in history over the last 2,000 years, in any language on earth, that doesn't preach the crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ to save all mankind from sin.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2031.0

Mujaheed

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2010, 07:23:11 AM »
THERE IS NO GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JESUS< .......

The Gospel is the same as it has been for nearly 2 millennium as delivered through the accounts of WITNESSES.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=97.0
I'm sure it is the same that is why there are no differing translations, interpretations, versions, apocrypha, coptic gospels, Catholic, protestant, New age, and about 1000 different version of the BIBLE? 5300 manuscripts do not agree.YOUR CLAIM THAT ALL THE BIBLES ARE THE SAME IS BOGUS AND TO CLAIM THAT YOU HAVE COPIES OF THE ORIGINALS OR THAT YOU EVEN KNOW WHO PENNED THEM IS ABSURD.

We well understand that you must reject the Gospel to follow Mohammed's opposite antichrist religion.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=884.msg7966#msg7966
So please tell us, who witnessed Mohammed's fanciful ride on his flying donkey-mule, for example?
(That is - Mohammed's account of Mohammed's account.)
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1253.0

I REJECT THAT WHICH IS MAN_MADE IN THE NAME OF GOD BY PAGAN INTERPRETERS OF THE AFRO-SEMETIC RELIGION, ISLAM, SUBMISSION TO THE WILL OF GOD (NOT SPIRIT)

I REJECT ANY CONTRADICTION TO "YOUR LORD THE GOD IS ONE,

I REJECT ANY BELIEF IN WHICH A MAN BORN OF A WOMAN IS DEIFIED>

I REJECT ANY SCRIPTURE THAT NULLIFIES THE LAWS OF THE GOD AS SENT TO ALL THE PROPHETS OF THE GOD.

I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD WORTHY OF WORSHIP ALLAH
I BELIEVE IN ALL PROPHETS AND THE BOOKS OF THE PROPHETS (NOW CONTAINED IN THE QURAN)
I BELIEVE IN THE ANGELS OF THE GOD
I BELIEVE IN THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH< MUHAMMAD PEACE BE UPON HIM
I BLIEVE IN JUDGEMENT DAY
I BELIEVE THAT ALLAH HAS ABSOLUTE POWER OVER ALL THINGS

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Abrogated Quran VS Gospel (split off "Jesus on Adultery" - title by Peter)
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2010, 07:26:05 AM »
Besides hopelessly ignoring that which you quoted, you are not finished with the thread you need to stick to as part of the terms of your return. Nor did you answer them in order. Please return to that thread now.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1912.msg8551#msg8551