Author Topic: My Mufti friend np33123 on what I believe - 10-21  (Read 21814 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
My Mufti friend np33123 on what I believe - 10-21
« on: October 22, 2011, 07:39:06 AM »
10-21

On 10-21 np sent a long windy paper written by a Jew that doesn't yet recognize that Jesus is His Messiah and declared "...you are following that what is written below...". This was accompanied by np's expose on jinn devils that he offered so I could "HAVE THE RIGHT INFO ABOUT THE MATTER" regarding 6th - 9th century Arabian Jinn devil superstitions. I put that subject in the Quran & Hadith section.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2825.0
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#al_safa_al_marwah

Rather than reading the Gospel to learn about what Christians actually believe, Muslims are always instead trying to assign to Christians what we believe, because they are terrified of learning the truth of the Gospel, because Muhammad's Gnosticism professes the exact opposite of the whole subject of the Gospel.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2749.0

Whether it's citing historical UNChristian Roman church atrocities, or something copy and pasted from cults like the Jehovah's Witnesses or, as in the case at the link that follows, the ramblings of a lone Jewish evolutionist that remains blind to the Gospel.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2826.0

I must admit that I didn't read it (any more than np likely did) so I skipped to the bottom to see what he railed against, and skimmed it enough, to be able to pen a post that might help inspire him to read the Gospel and learn what it's all about:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1175.0
Or even watch it
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2605.0

[[[[PeteWaldo you are following that what is written below PeteWaldo you are following that what is written below and that is 50% Satanic lies mixed with 50% historical facts and of the end it becomes 100% SATANIC LIE !
That is what the Zionism is all about! SATANIC WORSHIPERS! KILLERS!
THE REAL JESUS CHRIST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! READ IT AND SEE YOUR REAL SATANIC FACE !]]]]]

My friend, after these years you know that what I follow is Scripture, as one of the "people of the Gospel". Why don't you try reading it some time?
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm

1Jo 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

As much as Muslims are always trying to assign to Christians what Christians believe - even though Muslims are in abject ignorance to the Gospel - np, even you should know that I wouldn't follow the idle words of a Jewish fellow named Johnathan (http://www.jonathan5742.com/Science.htm), that is blind to the Gospel, and believes the temple should be rebuilt toward a restoration of the old covenant.

Hbr 8:13 In that he saith, A new [covenant], he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old [is] ready to vanish away.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/temple_of_god.htm

Though he is correct about the seed of Ishmael (and Esau who was also cut out of God's covenant with His people), who was cut out of the covenant Yahweh has with His people, as we explored in prior PMs, which I referenced in my recent video. He is also correct about the murderous and hateful heart of Ishmael's seed just as was prophesied.

Gen 16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand [will be] against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

[[[[........ and that is 50% Satanic lies mixed with 50% historical facts and of the end it becomes 100% SATANIC LIE !]]]]

Let's see:
"G-d commands all Jews to love The United States for The Righteous Gentiles and commands all Righteous Gentiles to love Israel for The Jews."

John 13:35 By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Why do you suppose it is, that there is nothing that Muhammad's followers seem to hate more, than love?

1Jo 2:9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

1Jo 2:11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

1Jo 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

1Jo 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

[[[[That is what the Zionism is all about! SATANIC WORSHIPERS! KILLERS!
THE REAL JESUS CHRIST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! READ IT AND SEE YOUR REAL SATANIC FACE !]]]]

Perhaps this is what you take issue with:
"The World in the fight against terrorism and fight the Muslim terrorists together."

There can be no question that for mankind to survive, the world will need to rid itself, of the scourge of Muhammadanism. That is those that follow one of the most consummate - and self-admitted - terrorists in world history.

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

Unfortunately, since Johnathan is blind to the Gospel, he can't see the weapon that God gave us to fight the enemies of Yahweh, any more than the U.S. government can.

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Indeed, even beside the Gospel, Muhammad's invention is such a preposterous provable lie, all we would have to do is drop leaflets among his followers that ask Muslims to investigate the historical and archaeological absence of Mecca before the 4th century AD, and any Muhammadans with even a shred of ability to reason left in them (admittedly precious few), would flee Muhammad's 7th century satanic cult like scalded dogs.

The rest could be won through having changed their hearts, by being born again, through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

sent with Ishmael's Children / Seed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_-SoeY-_ww

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Re: My Mufti friend np33123 on what I believe
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 06:00:01 AM »
(No need to waste your time reading this post, as it is quoted in it's entirety, in the replies that follow)

10-22

Though he is correct about the seed of Ishmael (and Esau who was also cut out of God's covenant with His people), who was cut out of the covenant Yahweh has with His people,( WOW, ESAU/EDOM WAS CUT OUT OF GOD'S COVENANT ? HMMMMMMM DO YOU THINK GOD WAS INVOLVED IN THE TRICKY GAME WHICH JACOB/ISRAEL AND HIS MOTHER DID TO LIE TO ISAAC? as we explored in prior PMs, which I referenced in my recent video. He is also correct about the murderous and hateful heart of Ishmael's seed just as was prophesied.

ALSO I WANT YOU TO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW CAN SATAN TO BE IN THE MEETING WITH THE ANGELS AND GOD WASN'T HE OUTCAST BY GOD ? LET WE SEE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT IT:
The Bible the book of Job:1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God ( WHO THEY ARE ? ARE THEY ANGELS CALLED LIKE THAT) ? came to present themselves before the LORD,(WHO IS THIS LORD IS THAT YHWH?)and Satan came also among them.(WOW! WASN'T SATAN OUTCAST BY GOD/YHWH)?1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou?(ANOTHER WOW! DOESN'T GOD/YHWH KNOW WHERE SATAN IS COMING FROM? HOW CAN SATAN TO BE IN THE MEETING WITH THE ANGELS AND GOD/YHWH? IS THERE ANY CONTRACT BETWEEN GOD/YHWH AND SATAN ARE THEY MEETING SOMETIMES IN A WHILE UNTILL NOW 2011)? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and from in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 06:01:27 AM »
10-23

[[[[Though he is correct about the seed of Ishmael (and Esau who was also cut out of God's covenant with His people), who was cut out of the covenant Yahweh has with His people,( WOW, ESAU/EDOM WAS CUT OUT OF GOD'S COVENANT ? HMMMMMMM]]]]

Esau gave away his birthright to Jacob for a bowl of red pottage. Thus his name because "Edom" which means red.
Here are the scriptures.

Gen 25:30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red [pottage]; for I [am] faint: therefore was his name called Edom. {with...: Heb. with that red, with that red pottage} {Edom: that is Red} 31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. 32 And Esau said, Behold, I [am] at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? {at...: Heb. going to die} 33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. 34 Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised [his] birthright.

[[[[[DO YOU THINK GOD WAS INVOLVED IN THE TRICKY GAME WHICH JACOB/ISRAEL AND HIS MOTHER DID TO LIE TO ISAAC?]]]]

Nobody lied. Sarah caught Ishmael mocking Isaac and told Abraham to kick her slave Hagar and and her son Ishmael out of the house. I cover this subject in the attached video as well as the "Ishmael's seed video".

Gen 21:9 And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking. 10 Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, [even] with Isaac.
Gen 21:14 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave [it] unto Hagar, putting [it] on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba.

Sorry, that's just the way it is. And thus the seed of Ishmael are murderous and hateful unto this day, raising their hand against every man, just as was prophesied. Sunnis even murdering Shiites, Ahmadiyya and other Muslims, as well as non-muslims.

Muhammad's followers in Indonesia shout "Allah Akbar" & beat Ahmadiyya to death
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2385.0

Check our Muslim on Muslim Murder, Mayhem, and Misery section.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=54.0

Yet you still believe the PROVABLY fictional poppycock that masquerades as history, that a bunch of 7th and 8th century semi-literate SW Arabian desert dwellers like Ibn Ishak created from thin air, without reference to any actual historical record from before the 5th century AD, much less from Scripture.
A fictional account of Mecca that Arabian historical and archaeological records suggest never even existed before the 4th century AD.

Indeed modern Muslims must blind themselves to scripture, history, archaeology and geography to such an extent, that their lack of knowledge in this area becomes equivalent to that of the 7th century SW Arabian desert dwelling illiterates that followed Muhammad.
Yet even though you know this is true, you still continue to reject the sinless Messiah and the blood He shed to save you, to follow Satan's mass murdering, female prisoner abusing, child doing, terrorist, thief, down his path to your own destruction.

Sent with ISHMAEL, HAGAR, PARAN & MECCA (+pics)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh5E--IlCKk

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 06:43:24 AM »
10-23

[[[[ALSO I WANT YOU TO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW CAN SATAN TO BE IN THE MEETING WITH THE ANGELS AND GOD WASN'T HE OUTCAST BY GOD ? LET WE SEE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT IT:
The Bible the book of Job:1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God ( WHO THEY ARE ?]]]]

"They" are those of us that have followed ALL of the prophets and witnesses of Yahweh, through His 1600 year record, that His people have followed through 2 covenants for 3500 years.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm

Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

[[[[[ARE THEY ANGELS CALLED LIKE THAT) ? came to present themselves before the LORD,(WHO IS THIS LORD IS THAT YHWH?)and Satan came also among them.(WOW! WASN'T SATAN OUTCAST BY GOD/YHWH)? 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou?(ANOTHER WOW! DOESN'T GOD/YHWH KNOW WHERE SATAN IS COMING FROM? HOW CAN SATAN TO BE IN THE MEETING WITH THE ANGELS AND GOD/YHWH?]]]]]

The Greek term "aggelos" can simply mean messenger.

angels
New Testament Greek Definition:
32 aggelos {ang'-el-os}
from aggello [probably derived from 71, cf 34] (to bring tidings);
TDNT - 1:74,12; n m
AV - angel 179, messenger 7; 186
1) a messenger, envoy, one who is sent, an angel, a messenger
from God

For example:

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Satan's angels are unclean spirits and demons, like those that guide people to prostrate themselves to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca 5 times a day, in the spirit of antichrist.

[[[[ IS THERE ANY CONTRACT BETWEEN GOD/YHWH AND SATAN ARE THEY MEETING SOMETIMES IN A WHILE UNTILL NOW 2011)? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and from in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.]]]]

The kingdoms of this world have been Satan's legal possession ever since Adam's fall. That's why Ishmael's children of the flesh lust after conquest and control of all the kingdoms of this world.
We sons of God, are in the kingdom of God, and are specifically called out of the kingdoms of this world.
Indeed the term "church" was a much later invention from a German rooted word, which is actually a reference to a building.
The actual term for a gathering of the body of Christ is "ecclesia" which means an assembly of the "called out". Those of us that have been called out of the world, and into the kingdom of God. It doesn't matter whether we meet in a building or under a shade tree.

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

sent with THE False Prophet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lEro81ygXQ

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 07:19:11 AM »
10-23

[[[[[[[[[ARE THEY ANGELS CALLED LIKE THAT) ? came to present themselves before the LORD,(WHO IS THIS LORD IS THAT YHWH?)]]]]

Yes. His name means "I AM", or the existant one, in Hebrew.
That is an old covenant passage penned prior to when Yeshua was revealed to us and heralded the new covenant. In Hebrew, the name of the Messiah, Yeshua, means "Yahweh saves", rescues, or delivers.
Specifically saves, rescues and delivers us from sin as it is revealed in the Gospel...

Jhn 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Unfortunately, after the temple was torn down in 70 AD some Rabbis decided that the NAME of the one true God of the scriptures YHWH, was too sacred to say or write.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetragrammaton#In_later_Judaism

....so they substituted many of the 6,518 times God's NAME - YHWH - is used in scripture....
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/11305-names-of-god#anchor2

.....to descriptive TITLES (NOT NAMES) like "Lord", Adonai, Elohim etc.

I believe those men committed a most egregious error, because if Muhammad's followers had been constantly confronted with the NAME of the one true God of the Scriptures YAHWEH, as directly opposed to the NAME of the Quraish pagan's deity "Allah", Satan wouldn't have had such an easy time of fooling the followers of Muhammad.

sent with YHWH / Yahweh NOT "Allah"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjFssul-1fk

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: My Mufti friend np33123 on 10-23
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 04:22:02 AM »
np posts 10-23

IS THAT YOUR ANSWER?
"They" are those of us that have followed ALL of the prophets" DID YOU WERE THERE ON THIS MEETING? PETEWALDO YOU CAN NOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION LIKE THAT IT IS SO RIDICULOUS. You are well paid politician but not the Christian Scholar.

The kingdoms of this world have been Satan's legal possession ever since Adam's fall. That's why Ishmael's children of the flesh lust. IS ISHMAEL/ISMAIL SON OF SATAN ? WOW!
Indeed the term "church" was a much later invention from a German IF THE WORD CHURCH IS FROM GERMAN ROOTED WORD THEN WHAT IS ( KILISE ) ?

My question was how the outcast Satan to be there in that meeting? THERE IS NOT ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION!

Yes. His name means "I AM", or the existant one, in Hebrew.
WHAT ??????? YHWH IN HEBREW MEANS WHAT ??????? WOW ! GO ASK THE RABBIS NEAR YOUR HOUSE! I THINK A LONG AGO I EXPLAINED TO YOU WHAT THIS TETRAGRAMMATON MEANS!

Do Arabs the Ishmael's descendants have Hebrew Blood ?

Paran in the Bible is Mecca today

Paul in the book of Galatians and the most recent Archeological Discoveries
suggest that Mount Sinai is in Saudi Arabia and NOT in Egypt's Sinai desert.

Christian Archeologists prove from the Bible that Mount Sinai is in "Saudi Arabia" today.
Muhammad in the Bible, (Isaiah 60), Pilgrimage to Mecca..!
There is only one ISLAM and that is SUNNI ISLAM other ISLAM doesn't exist!

Mecca, Bacca and Paran:

Let me paste for you the following Verses from the Bible and the Noble Quran:

"Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them. Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools. (From the NIV Bible, Psalms 84:5-6)"

"The first House (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bakka full of blessing and of guidance for all kinds of beings: In it are signs manifest; (for example) the Station of Abraham; whoever enters it attains security; pilgrimage thereto is a duty men owe to Allah those who can afford the journey; but if any deny faith Allah stands not in need of any of his creatures. (The Noble Quran, 3:96-97)"

"And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is. Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation. And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink. And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer. And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: and his mother took him a wife out of the land of Egypt. (From the NIV Bible, Genesis 21:17-21)"

Paul in the book of Galatians and the most recent Archeological Discoveries suggest that Mount Sinai is in Saudi Arabia and NOT in Egypt's Sinai desert:

Recent archeological discoveries along with Paul's own words in Galatians 4:25 clearly suggest that Mount Sinai is located in Saudi Arabia. This means that Paran being south of Mount Sinai clearly means that it is the Holy City of Mecca as it is showed above:

The Bible clearly says that Paran is south of Sinai in Egypt; "He said: 'The LORD came from Sinai and dawned over them from Seir; he shone forth from Mount Paran. He came with myriads of holy ones from the south, from his mountain slopes.' (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 33:2)"

This verse is elaborated on further above. Now, let us first look at Galatians 4:25, then the archeological evidence:

"Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. (From the NIV Bible, Galatians 4:25)"

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 04:23:16 AM »
Pete reply 10-24

[[[[Paran in the Bible is Mecca today

Paul in the book of Galatians and the most recent Archeological Discoveries
suggest that Mount Sinai is in Saudi Arabia and NOT in Egypt's Sinai desert.

Christian Archeologists prove from the Bible that Mount Sinai is in "Saudi Arabia" today.]]]]

See what I meant about Muslims having to remain ignorant to geography in order to follow Muhammad?
If you had watched the movie, or clicked on the link just below it for the text version, you could have saved yourself this embarrassment.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hagar_ishmael.htm

The alternate location of Mount Sinai that some consider in Arabia, is Jabal al Lawz in the extreme NW corner of Saudi Arabia next to the Gulf of Aqaba. This new presumed location is still 1,000 KILOMETERS AWAY FROM MECCA!!!!!!!!!
And the Wilderness of Paran IS NORTH of Mt. Sinai according to scripture.

Even worse, Ishmael lived almost a thousand years, before history records the first caravan was ever able to travel along the Red Sea between NW Arabia and Mecca. Loose - loose.

Watch the video again.

sent with ISHMAEL, HAGAR, PARAN & MECCA (+pics)

10-24

[[[[[Muhammad in the Bible, (Isaiah 60), Pilgrimage to Mecca..!]]]]

See what I meant about Muslims having to remain ignorant to scripture in order to follow Muhammad?
The passage Muhammad's followers quote regarding that pilgrimage is Psalms 84. Let's look at it.

Psalms 84:6 [Who] passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools. 7 They go from strength to strength, [every one of them] IN ZION appeareth before God.
http://www.petewaldo.com/baca_mecca.htm

Can you read? IN ZION IN ZION IN ZION!!!! IN ZION. Zion is the name of the easternmost hill in Jerusalem, and is synonymous with the name Jerusalem, and cited over 153 times in scripture. THE HOLY LAND of the prophets and patriarchs. If you had simply looked up the passage you would have seen how foolish that Ahmed Deedat lie is.

But even without knowing that Scripture positively pins the location of that pilgrimage, do you really think that Yahweh's people would have ignored the pilgrimage to the temple that Yahweh had them build in Jerusalem, to instead wander 1,200 kilometers across what was at that time harsh, barren, unexplored, untraveled desert with no water wells, only to arrive in the pagan polytheists town of Mecca and march around the pagan's unsymmetrical rock pile you call the kaaba, over 1500 years before it was ever built? Over 1500 years before the historical record suggests that Mecca was ever established?

[[[[[[There is only one ISLAM and that is SUNNI ISLAM other ISLAM doesn't exist!]]]]]

That's why Sunnis want to continue to slaughter and wipe out the Shiites. They certainly can't win the battle with reason or words. Since Islamic beliefs are a pure lie of Satan, everything about it is a lie, and particularly the lies of Ibn Ishak and other semi-literate SW Arabian desert dwellers, that created thousands of years of fictional pre-muhammad history in the 7th century AD, without reference to any actual historical record from before the 5th century AD. In other words Sunnis can't prove their lies against the Shiites lies. Yet you continue to serve the father of lies.

sent with BACA IS MECCA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLsniG47IO8

10-24

Now could you please explain to me how Sarah's bondservant Hagar with Ishmael, wandered across 1200 kilometers of harsh barren desert, from Abraham, Sarah and Isaac's home in Hebron (where Muslims visit his tomb today) to Mecca, a thousand years before the first caravan route was established along the Red Sea?

Abraham's tomb.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Patriarchs

sent with Black Stone Veneration at the Kaaba in Mecca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGyWs__Y-rU

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 10:14:18 AM »
np 10-25

Wow are you talking about historical records made by secular scientists?
Mecca ever established? Hmmmmmm are you claiming that Mecca / Bacca or Paran are not the same and the descendants of Ishmael from all of his 12 sons were not living there? And Kaaba was not build by Abraham and Ishmael? Do you know the ear when Arabs start to be Pagans and left the Pure Monotheism( Abrahamic Islamic belief ) which was the religion of their grand father Abraham and their father Ishmael do you think Ishmael was Pagan ? Where Arabs lived in Jerusalem? Do you have the exact day and date and the year as well , when Jerusalem was established? If yes please make a video and show to the world!

"Now could you please explain to me how Sarah's bondservant Hagar with Ishmael, wandered across 1200 kilometers of harsh barren desert, from Abraham's and Sarah's home in Hebron (where Muslims visit his tomb today) to Mecca, a thousand years before the first caravan route was established along the Red Sea? " YOUR CORRUPTED BIBLE IS NOT CLEAR ABOUT THAT EITHER! ALLAH KNOWS BEST! BUT HOW THAT HAPPENED IT IS NOT SO IMPORTANT AT ALL. YOU STILL CAN NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION HOW CAN SATAN BE IN THE MEETING WITH GOD AND THE ANGELS !

Christian Archeologists prove from the Bible that Mount Sinai is in "Saudi Arabia" today.]]]] NOT MUSLIMS !

Even worse, Ishmael lived almost a thousand years, before history records the first caravan was ever able to travel along the Red Sea between NW Arabia and Mecca. Loose - loose. WHERE HE LIVED IN MEXICO ?

Can you read? IN ZION IN ZION IN ZION!!!! IN ZION.

ZION ZION ZION AND THAT 'S WHY YOU ARE ZIONIST A ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA .....................................................................

Is Mount SINAI in the SINAI?

For centuries Bible scholars and religious pilgrims have been seeking the location of the real Mt. Sinai.Today, most people are unaware that not one piece of hard evidence has been produced to verify thatwhat is traditionally designated at "Mount Sinai" in the south central Sinai Peninsula is indeed thefamed mountain of Moses and the Exodus. In fact, the only verifiable reason that the traditional site is designated "Mount Sinai" at all is because a Roman mystic designated it and Helena, mother of Constantine I, anointed it as the true Mount Sinai early in the 4th century AD. (Helena also claimed she discovered the true "holy sepulchre" in Jerusalem and the true cross of Christ.)

Several other proposed sites for the true Mount Sinai have been suggested by biblical scholars, but thus far they have produced no archaeological evidence to support them. If we are ever to discern a correct location for the historical events recorded in the biblical Book of Exodus, it's important to use the Scriptures as a guide, just as we would use any ancient documents that have proven reliable in the past.

In the New Testament, Paul wrote in Galatians 4:25, "Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia . . ."Although some argue that here the Roman designation of Arabia includes the Sinai Peninsula, Arabia in Paul's day encompassed a larger region that primarily designated the populated regions of ancient Midian, or modern-day Saudi Arabia. As a "Hebrew of Hebrews," Paul's understanding of Arabia would have been one that was consistent with Old Testament passages like 1 Kings 10:15, 2 Chronicles 9:14, Isaiah 21:13, Jeremiah 25:24, and Ezekiel 27:21, in which Arabia is clearly identified with the region east of the Gulf of Aqaba, where "kings" ruled and the "Dedanites" co-dwelt with other nomadic peoples.

Even more telling, Exodus 3:1 plainly identifies Mount Horeb (Sinai) as being in Midian: "Now Moses was tending the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian. And he led the flock to the back of the desert, and came to Horeb, the mountain of God." Here, there are two important issues. First, the region of "Midian" referred to here is undeniably the same as present-day Saudi Arabia. Second, at the traditional site of Mt. Sinai on the Sinai Peninsula, there is nothing that would cause it to be geographically identified with the "back" of a desert, in distinction from its surroundings. By contrast, the site proposed by BASE Institute is, indeed, on the far side or margin of a vast desert in ancient Midian.

However, can ancient Midian be identified with the Sinai Peninsula, which in the time of Moses, was considered a part of Egypt (although designated as the "wilderness" of Egypt)? It is apparent from Exodus 2:15 that the two were separate entities. After killing an Egyptian, Moses fled Egypt for safer ground: "When Pharaoh heard of this, he tried to kill Moses, but Moses fled from Pharaoh and went to live in Midian." Egypt and its holdings would not have been safe for Moses under any circumstances. He would not have fled to the Sinai Peninsula, where archaeology shows that Pharaoh had multiple mining interests and military outposts. The Bible is clear that Moses went out of Egypt, to the land of Midian east of the gulf of Aqaba.

The Bible makes several references to Moses returning to Egypt from Midian, including Exodus 4:19 where we read, "Now the Lord had said to Moses in Midian, 'Go back to Egypt, for all the men who wanted to kill you are dead." All passages associated with Moses' stay in Midian point toward present-day Saudi Arabia as the area to which Moses fled, subsequently met God at the burning bush, and then returned with the children of Israel.

Because so many Bible references as well as archaeological evidence (or the lack of it) pointed away from traditional Mount Sinai and toward Saudi Arabia as the location of the historical mountain of Moses, a site inspection was necessary to determine if other evidence could be found to support this theory. Saudi Arabia's closed borders made it impossible for a team of scholars and archaeologists to enter the country. As a result, Larry Williams and I surreptitiously slipped into the country, traced what appears to be the Exodus route, and climbed the mountain which many scholars now consider to be the true Mount Sinai.

Mt. Sinai - the Evidence

RED SEA CROSSING SITE In 1 Kings 9:26, the Bible tells us, "King Solomon also built ships at Ezion Geber, which is near Elath in Edom, on the shore of the Red Sea." This verse provides us with some compelling clues. First, Solomon had his port at Elath (modern Eilat) on the shores of the northern tip of the Gulf of Aqaba (which forms the eastern "finger" of the Red Sea proper). The NIV Study Bible references this verse as follows: "Red Sea. The Hebrew for this term, normally read as Yam Suph ('sea of reeds'), refers to the body of water through which the Israelites passed at the time of the Exodus. It can also be read, however, as Yam Soph ('sea of land's end'), a more likely reading when referring to the Red Sea, and especially . . . to its eastern arm, the Gulf of Aqaba."

This could well mean that the "sea of land's end," at the tip of the Sinai Peninsula, was the site of the Israelites' crossing. At the very least, the use of the same Hebrew term both for the place where the Israelites crossed and for the Gulf of Aqaba at Elath shows that the body of water in question is not an isolated lake, but includes the bulk of what we know as the Red Sea.

BITTER LAKES: Many scholars suggest that the actual crossing of the "sea of reeds" was in the Bitter Lakes region, north of the Gulf of Suez, where some observers have claimed that wind can cause the lake level to fluctuate several feet. However, this simply is not consistent with numerous other Biblical references, including the account of an entire, Egypt-engulfing locust swarm being blown into Yam Suph (Exodus 10:19), Solomon sailing a fleet of ships on Yam Suph (1 Kings 9:26), and the description of the way in which Pharaoh's soldiers died at Yam Suph: "But You blew with your breath, and the sea covered them. They sank like lead in the mighty waters" (Exodus 15:10). The Bitter Lakes region is a marsh with no mighty waters. At the tip of the Sinai Peninsula, however, at the entrance of the Gulf of Aqaba, the "mighty waters" of the Red Sea can reach incredible fury and awesome depths.

TRADITIONAL MOUNT SINAI: Having visited the traditional Mount Sinai in the southern Sinai Peninsula, I have seen first hand that the only place the Israelites could possibly have camped was a small, flat valley area adjacent to the mountain, allowing for only about one square yard per person (assuming that roughly 2 million people were involved in the Exodus). And despite extensive archeological investigation throughout the region, nothing has ever been found that can conclusively be tied to the Exodus of the Hebrews from Egypt - or can even argue for a large population of people ever occupying the area.

UNDERWATER LAND BRIDGE: Following a theory that the route of the Exodus actually took the Hebrews past (not through) the bitter Lakes and then southward along the west coast of the Sinai Peninsula, we traveled to the tip of the Sinai and explored the underwater topography (bathymetry) of the Strait of Tiran, where the Gulf of Aqaba is narrowest between the Sinai Peninsula and Saudi Arabia. There we found that an underwater land bridge exists that today is so problematic for shipping that two separate routes or "lanes" are designated for northbound and southbound ships to pass through. Further correlation of the Bible's account of the route of the Exodus causes us to realize that this unusual submarine formation may well have been trod by the Hebrews themselves.

BITTER SPRINGS OF MARAH: Exploring the further possibility that the Israelites passed through the waters of the Red Sea at the Strait of Tiran, we picked up our search for landmarks on the Saudi Arabia side of the Gulf of Aqaba. There we started at the coastline on the eastern side of the Strait of Tiran and traveled the most natural route approximately 30 kilometers inland to a group of springs, where the water in some of the springs was terribly bitter. Exodus 15:22-23 tells us, "So Moses brought Israel from the Red Sea; then they went out into the wilderness of Shur. And they went three days in the wilderness and found no water. Now when they came to Marah, they could not drink the waters of Marah, for they were bitter."

THE 70 PALMS AND 12 SPRINGS OF ELIM: As we traveled generally toward Jabal al Lawz (the Saudi Arabian mountain that is held by generations of Bedouins to be the mountain of Moses), we next encountered a group of clear water springs, with a grove of palm trees adjacent to them. We marveled at the description in Exodus 15:27: "Then they came to Elim, where there were twelve wells of water and seventy palm trees; so they camped there by the waters."

CAVES OF MOSES: While at the springs, we discovered that some nearby caves were being excavated by Saudi archaeologists. A worker at the site said that writings found in the caves indicated that the prophet Musa (Moses) had come through this area with his nation of Hebrews.

CHARRED PEAK AND MELTED ROCK: Continuing to Jabal al Lawz, and after a great deal of maneuvering to gain access to the mountain, we found the top of the mountain to be thoroughly blackened, as if the rocks had been severely scorched from without. When we broke open the rocks, we found that they were actually granite rocks with a blackened "rind" and an untouched core of pure granite inside. We had already read in Exodus 19:18, "Now Mount Sinai was completely in smoke, because the Lord descended upon it in fire . . . ."

BOUNDARY MARKERS: As we explored further around the base of the mountain, we discovered large piles of rocks arranged in a semicircle around the front of the mountain, spaced about every 400 yards. Measuring about five feet high and 20 feet across, these piles could be the boundary markers set up by Moses, as he had been instructed by God: ". . . You warned us saying, 'set bounds around the mountain and consecrate it'" (Exodus 19:23).

GOLDEN CALF ALTAR: In a flat area at the base of the mountain we also discovered that large boulders had been placed together, creating an altar-like formation 30 feet tall and 30 feet across - quite possibly the altar where the golden calf was set up and worshiped by God's disobedient people. On the rocks were etched ancient drawings of a bull god, as described in Exodus 32:4, where Aaron ". . . received the gold from the hand, and he fashioned it with an engraving tool, and made a molded calf."

Muhammad in the Bible, (Isaiah 60), Pilgrimage to Mecca..!
Here is some other prophecies about the coming of the holy prophet of God , Muhammad(SAW), and pilgrimage in Bible.
Isaiah 60

(The above and the rest of this ridiculous and blasphemous notion of Muhammad prophesied in Isaiah 60 is covered on it's own thread at the following link
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2845.0 )

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 10:23:26 AM »
10-26

[[[[Christian Archeologists prove from the Bible that Mount Sinai is in "Saudi Arabia" today.]]]] NOT MUSLIMS !]]]]]

And the video I made includes BOTH presumed locations. The traditional one AND the one THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT that is over 1,000 KILOMETERS FROM MECCA.
LOOK AT THE MAP IN THE VIDEO OR ON THIS LINK.

http://www.petewaldo.com/hagar_ishmael.htm

sent with ISHMAEL, HAGAR, PARAN & MECCA (+pics)

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 09:32:54 AM »
10-26

I watched your video and videos about the matter but you are WRONG ! May Allah open your eyes .

(No need to waste your time reading the next 2 posts, as they are quoted in their entirety, in the replies that follow)

Do you know how many kilometres are from Ur (TODAY'S URFA IN TURKEY) TO Beersheba/Be'er Sheva? And tell me please the year when Beersheba/Be'er Sheva was established ? HOW HAGER WENT THERE WITH ISHMAEL? MAY BE WITH AIR PLAIN! Your corrupted Bible is wrong here Abraham was in Ur at that time not in Palestine!
Why god opened her eyes why god did saved Ishmael what for?
Who is the Author of Genesis? It is not Abraham not Ishmael not Isaac nor Moses! Moses was not born at that time! Then who did those ridiculous mistakes by writing Genesis? LET WE START FROM HERE TO EXPLAIN HOW THE BIBLE WAS CORRUPTED!

One fact is crystal clear -- the Author of the Qur'an was not human!
The capacity to embed so many, meaningfully related, randomly selected word-pairs in a body of text with a coherent surface meaning is stupendously beyond the intellectual capacity of ANY HUMAN BEING or group of people, however brilliant, and equally beyond the capacity of ANY CONCEIVABLE COMPUTING DEVICE ALLAH HU AKBAR ! You may have made some terrible mistakes in your life. There may be some things in your life you would give anything to be able to change. But, I assure you if you die WITHOUT accepting ISLAM it'll be the worst mistake you could possibly make!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 11:45:32 AM »
10-27

[[[[Do you know how many kilometres are from Ur (TODAY'S URFA IN TURKEY) TO Beersheba/Be'er Sheva?]]]]

I'm glad you brought Abraham's Journey up my friend. I know you don't believe what I say so why don't you do a search like - map abraham's journey - and look at one of the maps. The journey that he took - confirmed by the archaeological evidence - reveals that his journey took him in the opposite direction of Mecca.
http://www.historyofmecca.com/geography_mecca.htm

He traveled in the "fertile crescent" where there was water, game, settlements and such. Exactly NOT like the harsh, barren, unexplored, untraveled desert between Abraham's home in Hebron, and where Mecca was eventually settled in the 4th century AD.

[[[[And tell me please the year when Beersheba/Be'er Sheva was established?]]]

Settlements have come and gone repeatedly there from as early as the copper age.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beersheba#Antiquity

After Abraham cast Hagar and Ishmael out of his house, they wandered in "the wilderness of Beersheba" below Hebron. Perhaps describing the barren area north of any existing settlement of Beersheba and south of Hebron.

Gen 21:14 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave [it] unto Hagar, putting [it] on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba.

[[[[[ HOW HAGER WENT THERE WITH ISHMAEL? MAY BE WITH AIR PLAIN!]]]]]

Not at all. If you look at any map you will see that the Wilderness of Beersheba is located just below where Abraham's home in Hebron was.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebron#Antiquity_and_Israelite_period

Even Muslims visit Abraham's grave in Hebron today.
All Hagar and Ishmael would have had to do is wander to the south a little way from Abraham's home in Hebron to wind up in the wilderness of Beersheba.

Amusingly, the semi-literate 7th and 8th century AD SW Arabian desert dwellers that created Islamic so-called tradition tried to preposterously suggest - and their geography ignorant followers actually believe even today - is that somehow Hagar and Ishmael wandered across 1200 kilometers of harsh, barren, untraveled, unexplored desert, from Hebron to Mecca, 900 years before the first caravan ever made the trip.

Even more amusing is they indicate that Hagar and Ishmael didn't have a problem with running out of water from the waterskin that Abraham sent them away with, until they had wandered the 1200 kilometers to where Mecca was built 2,000 years later, and got water from the well of Zamzam that Muhammad's grandpa dug in the 6th century.

[[[[Your corrupted Bible is wrong here .......]]]]]

Once again my friend, just because you are willing to make such a blasphemous claim, doesn't mean it will magically come true. As you can see in this case the historical record contained in scripture, that is ever-increasingly confirmed by the archaeological evidence, fits the geographical circumstances perfectly.

This while the preposterous 7th and 8th century fiction created by Muhammad's followers, that masquerades as thousands of years of pre-muhammad history - yet without reference to historical record prior to the 6th century AD - not surprisingly, falls flat on it's face.

Even one of Muhammad's semi-literate tradition creators was smart enough to realize the ridiculous nature of this geographical impossibility. So what did he do to solve the problem? He claimed that Abraham and Ishmael rode back and forth on Muhammad's magic flying donkey-mule!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buraq#Abraham

[[[[ ........ Abraham was in Ur at that time not in Palestine!
Why god opened her eyes why god did saved Ishmael what for?
Who is the Author of Genesis? It is not Abraham not Ishmael not Isaac nor Moses! Moses was not born at that time! Then who did those ridiculous mistakes by writing Genesis? LET WE START FROM HERE TO EXPLAIN HOW THE BIBLE WAS CORRUPTED!]]]]

Let's do. Start from the top, point by point.

Sent with Abraham's Journey video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Cd_NAYZig

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 12:51:24 PM »
10-27

[[[[[One fact is crystal clear -- the Author of the Qur'an was not human!]]]]

Come on np, it was folks like Muhammad's good friend and ex-christian Jabr that wrote much of it even necessitating Muhammad to come up with a special "revelation" in a transparent attempt at damage control.

Let alone Muhammad's first wife Khadijah's cousin Waraqa bin Naufal that was responsible for Muhammad's Gnosticism.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPNr-e2phhs

sent with Quran's Inspiration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEYbJxylA2s

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2011, 12:52:24 PM »
10-27

[[[[[The capacity to embed so many, meaningfully related, randomly selected word-pairs in a body of text with a coherent surface meaning is stupendously beyond the intellectual capacity of ANY HUMAN BEING or group of people, however brilliant, and equally beyond the capacity of ANY CONCEIVABLE COMPUTING DEVICE ALLAH HU AKBAR!]]]]

Come on my friend. Even Muhammad recognized what a mess he made of his so-called "revelations" as those around him kept pointing out his self-contradictions. That's why he had to create a doctrine of abrogation in an epic failure at trying to straighten his mess out.

2:106 (Asad) Any message which, We annul or consign to oblivion We replace with a better or a similar one. Dost thou not know that God has the power to will anything?

A whopping 71 out of only 114 suras are subject to abrogation!

Let's see what

Here is what "an authority on Qur'anic historical orthography, the study and scholarly interpretation of ancient manuscripts. He is also specialist in Arabic paleography." Who was "head of a restoration project, commissioned by the Yemeni government"

Says about the oldest existing manuscript of the Quran:

"My idea is that the Koran is a kind of cocktail of texts that were not all understood even at the time of Muhammad. Many of them may even be a hundred years older than Islam itself. Even within the Islamic traditions there is a huge body of contradictory information, including a significant Christian substrate; one can derive a whole Islamic anti-history from them if one wants. The Qur'an claims for itself that it is 'mubeen,' or clear, but if you look at it, you will notice that every fifth sentence or so simply doesn't make sense. Many Muslims will tell you otherwise, of course, but the fact is that a fifth of the Qur'anic text is just incomprehensible. This is what has caused the traditional anxiety regarding translation. If the Qur'an is not comprehensible, if it can't even be understood in Arabic, then it's not translatable into any language. That is why Muslims are afraid. Since the Qur'an claims repeatedly to be clear but is not—there is an obvious and serious contradiction. Something else must be going on."

sent with The Quran & Abrogation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsPA_FZCjws

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2011, 01:05:16 PM »
10-27

[[[[You may have made some terrible mistakes in your life. There may be some things in your life you would give anything to be able to change. But, I assure you if you die WITHOUT accepting ISLAM it'll be the worst mistake you could possibly make!]]]]

This from a guy who who has yet to explain how Hagar and Ishmael wandered across 1200 kilometers of harsh barren desert, 900 years before the first caravan made the trip, and 2,000 years before Mecca was ever settled by pagan Yemeni immigrants in the 4th century AD.

From a guy that rejects the one true God of the Scriptures, Yahweh, as revealed through all of His prophets and witnesses in His 1600 year record to mankind and the shed blood of the sinless Messiah that would save you, to follow the 23 year 7th century record of A SINGLE mass murdering, child doing, female prisoner abusing, terrorist thief as Muhammad is revealed through your own books, whose corpse still lies rotting in it's grave.

1John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] HE THAT HATH NOT THE SON OF GOD HATH NOT LIFE.

1John 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER:

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.

And THE false prophet Muhammad's Islamic kingdom "beast"?

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where THE BEAST and THE FALSE PROPHET [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2011, 07:06:07 AM »
(No need to waste your time reading this post, as it is quoted in it's entirety, in the replies that follow)

10-27

1John 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

( DID ABRAHAM AND ALL 124 000 PROPHETS OF ALLAH WHO WERE SENT TO HUMAN KIND BELIEVED IN THAT )?
( DID ALL THOSE BEFORE JESUS WAS BORN WERE SAVED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ? THE PARABLE ABOUT ABRAHAM AND THE POOR LAZARUS IS VERY CLEAR THEY DO NOT ) !

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2011, 07:07:10 AM »
10-28

[[[[[1John 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

( DID ABRAHAM AND ALL 124 000 PROPHETS OF ALLAH WHO WERE SENT TO HUMAN KIND BELIEVED IN THAT )?]]]]

The Messiah had not been revealed in Abraham's day.
The Lord let Abraham sacrifice a ram instead of Isaac when Yahweh tested Abraham's faith. But he DID perform the sacrifice.
As Yahweh increasingly revealed Himself He had His people build a temple on Mt. Moriah, that had an alter, on which the Levites sacrificed animals to cover the sins of Yahweh's people.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_in_Jerusalem

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh [is] in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it [is] the blood [that] maketh an atonement for the soul.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

The Lord even had Abraham declare an advance "type"

Gen 22:8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

And the Lord did provide a Lamb

Jhn 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

atonement sin
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=atonement+sin&t=KJV&sf=5

Yahweh manifest Himself through the flesh of the Messiah, Yeshua (name means Yahweh saves) as the final answer for atonement for sin.

Jesus prophesied that the temple would be torn down - every stone - just as it was.

Mar 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

No more temple sacrifice, leaving the shed blood of Messiah as the final answer for atonement of sin at the end of the 1600 year revelation of Yahweh to mankind.

Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

[[[[( DID ALL THOSE BEFORE JESUS WAS BORN WERE SAVED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ?]]]]

They were saved as Yahweh's people by the blood of sacrifice, while others were saved through their own ignorance because Yahweh hadn't yet given them a law.

Rom 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, [there is] no transgression.

Even today if somebody is too young, or retarded, or lives in a remote tribe, they are not guilty because of their ignorance.
What kind of a god would punish innocent people because of their ignorance to the things of the Spirit of God?

'A'isha, the mother of the believers, said that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was called to lead the funeral prayer of a child of the Ansar. I said: Allah's Messenger, there is happiness for this child who is a bird from the birds of paradise for it committed no sin nor has he reached the age when one can commit sin. He said: 'A'isha, per adventure, it may be otherwise, because God created for paradise those who are fit for it while they were yet in their father's loins and created for Hell those who are to go to Hell. He created them for Hell while they were yet in their father's loins. (Book #033, Hadith #6436)

Muhammad's alter-ego, aka the Quraish pagan's "Allah" predestines people for hell for his personal torturing pleasure, before they are ever even conceived. What kind of behavior would a god like that inspire his people to engage in?

Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah ... (even if they are) of the People of the Book....

John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

http://www.petewaldo.com/jihad.htm

But after these years you you will not be able to plead ignorance when you stand in judgment before the very Son of God you deny.

Jhn 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

Jesus is how YHWH separates Himself from sin because He is too Holy to look upon sin.

1Ti 2:5 For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

You see my friend, after all this time together your eyes have opened wide to the truth.

2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog [is] turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON shall not see life; but the WRATH OF GOD abideth on him.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and THE FALSE PROPHET [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Tormented forever without rest.

But you not only reject the shed blood that Jesus shed for you, you also teach others to reject the Messiah's sacrifice for ALL.

Jam 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

That's why I take very seriously what I do.

Yet you cannot present even a shred of historical or archaeological EVIDENCE that suggests that Mecca ever existed before the 4th century AD, let alone how Hagar and Ishmael wandered 1200 kilometers across harsh, barren, untraveled, unexplored desert from Hebron to Mecca, 2,000 years before Mecca was ever established.
This even as there is an abundance of historical and archaeological evidence for other ancient Arabian towns.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Towns_in_Saudi_Arabia

Even worse, YOU CANNOT DENY that 100% of Islamic so-called tradition, was all created and put to the pen in the 7th and 8th centuries AD by semi-literate SW Arabian desert dwellers like ibn Ishak, without reference to any actual historical record from before the 6th century AD.
Yet you REJECT the actual historical record contained in Scripture that is ever-increasingly confirmed by archaeology, to put your faith in Muhammad and his boy's 7th and 8th century fiction, that masquerades as thousands of years of pre-muhammad history.

[[[[ THE PARABLE ABOUT ABRAHAM AND THE POOR LAZARUS IS VERY CLEAR THEY DO NOT ) !]]]]

sent with The Old Covenant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0VnWjnoZDM

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: My Mufti friend np33123 on what I believe - 10-21
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 05:20:47 AM »
save

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2011, 05:21:51 AM »
10-28

Jesus is how YHWH separates Himself from sin because He is too Holy to look upon sin.
(THAT IS RIGHT THEY ARE NOT EQUAL! THAT'S WHY YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY IN THE NAME OF THE HOLY SPIRIT THE SON AND THE FATHER INSTEAD IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER , THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT ) !
1Ti 2:5 For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;( YES THIS IS 100% PAGAN BELIEF OF MEDIATORS THAT WAS THE BELIEF OF THE PAGAN ARABS! ) AND THE IDEA OF PAUL!

YOU SAID:
You see my friend, after all this time together your eyes have opened wide to the truth.( THAT IS FOR YOU NOT FOR ME I OPENED YOUR EYES AND YOU WILL HAVE NO EXCUSES ON FRONT YOUR CREATOR ALLAH !

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON shall not see life; but the WRATH OF GOD abideth on him. (THIS IS NOT WHAT THE ALLAH OF LOVE WILL DO TO HIS CREATURES)! IT IS FABRICATION FROM THE CORRUPTED GOSPELS! SHOW TO THE WORLD THE ORIGINALS)!

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and THE FALSE PROPHET [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.(THAT IS NOT ABOUT US THE MUSLIMS BUT IT IS ABOUT THE SATANIC MASONS LIKE YOU WHO ARE WORSHIPING IBLIS/AZAZIL /SATAN THE FATHER OF LIES AND THE FALSE MESSIAH WHO YOU ARE WAITING TO COME AS WORLD PRESIDENT TO RULE THE WORLD FROM JERUSALEM HE IS THE FALSE PROPHET NOT MUHAMMAD S.A.A.W. ) !

Yet you cannot present even a shred of historical or archaeological EVIDENCE that suggests that Mecca ever existed before the 4th century AD, let alone how Hagar and Ishmael wandered 1200 kilometers across harsh, barren, untraveled, unexplored desert from Hebron to Mecca, 2,000 years before Mecca was ever established.
This even as there is an abundance of historical and archaeological evidence for other ancient Arabian towns.(FIRST OF ALL THE RELIGIOUS BOOKS ARE NOT BOOKS OF HISTORY THE BIBLE IS NOT A HISTORY BOOK EITHER history is very sneaky and tricky matter ! You still did not answer most of my questions: How Abraham went with Sarah an Isaac to Beersheba from Ur today's Urfa in Turkey you are good in calculating the Km./Ml. ? When according to your "historical" evidence Beersheba was established? When Jerusalem was established? GIVE EXACT YEARS AND DATES! Who is the Author of Genesis? What kind of god is that to play such a game with his "creatures "first to save them by Faith and animal sacrifice and then after thousand of years to decide to send his only born son the Christ Jesus the "MEDIATOR "If Humans and Jinn have man and wife at least two children then how can your god to have only one son is he so poor where is his wife? The Christianity in all it's doctrines and dogmas is 100% Schizophrenic religion on the World!

Please watch this video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd3l72qtxsQ&feature=related

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2011, 07:33:45 AM »
10-29

(sent him a link to a thread dedicated to (Deedat's) preposterous notion that Muhammad was prophesied in Isaiah 60, from np's PM on the 25th http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2839.msg11567#msg11567 )

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2845.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2011, 07:38:57 AM »
10-30

Would you please explain how Ishmael traveled across 1200 kilometers of harsh, barren, desert, in time to make it to Abraham's funeral in Hebron?

http://www.bibleplaces.com/hebron.htm

sent with ISHMAEL, HAGAR, PARAN & MECCA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=J0WgIjl9Cbo

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2011, 07:40:51 AM »
10-30

"Would you please explain how Ishmael traveled across 1200 kilometers of harsh, barren, desert, in time to make it to Abraham's funeral in" IT IS THE SAME WAY HOW ABRAHAM TRAVELED FROM UR/URFA TO BEERSHEBA OR TO HEBRON !
WOULD YOU EXPLAIN TO ME AND TO ALL MUSLIMS HOW CAN THE OUTCAST SATAN TO BE IN THE MEETING WITH THE ANGELS AND YHWH ? THE BOOK OF JOB !

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2011, 07:48:28 AM »
save

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2011, 07:49:57 AM »
10-30

[[[["Would you please explain how Ishmael traveled across 1200 kilometers of harsh, barren, desert, in time to make it to Abraham's funeral in" IT IS THE SAME WAY HOW ABRAHAM TRAVELED FROM UR/URFA TO BEERSHEBA OR TO HEBRON !]]]]

But that trip took 20 years.
Are you saying that from the time Abraham died until the time he was buried was 20 years?

sent with Abraham's Journey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2_7hfOw5w

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2011, 07:50:50 AM »

10-30

"Since they are all one and the same, I wouldn't hesitate to put them in any order I choose. "

NO YOU CAN NOT DO THAT ! TRY IT OR JUST TALK TO YOUR CHRISTIAN SCHOLARS TO SEE WHAT THEY WILL TELL YOU !
* CONCLUSION *

JESUS CHRIST IS NOT GOD NOR SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD NOR HE IS LITERALLY SON OF GOD !

THE RELIGION NAMED CHRISTIANITY IS 100% FALSE BELIEF !

THE BOOKS CALLED FOUR AUTHENTICAL GOSPELS ARE FALSE THEY WERE FABRICATIONS OF EMPEROR KONSTANTIN HELPED BY PAUL AND ATHANASIUS !

ISLAM IS THE TRUTH !

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2011, 07:51:31 AM »
10-31

[[[["Since they are all one and the same, I wouldn't hesitate to put them in any order I choose. "

NO YOU CAN NOT DO THAT ! TRY IT OR JUST TALK TO YOUR CHRISTIAN SCHOLARS TO SEE WHAT THEY WILL TELL YOU !
* CONCLUSION *]]]]

They will tell you the same thing they would tell me. The order doesn't matter since they are all ONE.
However I don't worship Yahweh through men's opinions but through the Scriptures and there is no ordinance in scripture as to what order to use. That's why you have no idea where you got such an idea.

[[[JESUS CHRIST IS NOT GOD NOR SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD .......]]]]

See how easily Satan has inspired pure blasphemy to flow from your filthy mouth?

Luk 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
Luk 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
Jhn 4:42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard [him] ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.
Act 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand [to be] a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
Act 13:23 Of this man's seed hath God according to [his] promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:
Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Phl 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
1Ti 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, [which is] our hope;
1Ti 2:3 For this [is] good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
1Ti 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
2Ti 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
Tts 1:3 But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

[[[[....... NOR HE IS LITERALLY SON OF GOD !]]]]

We both agree that Mary was Yeshua's mother.

So then if Yahweh is not Yeshua's Father then who is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geGTBo2X3sY
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/god_the_father.htm

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Matthew 11:26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Matthew 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and [he] to whomsoever the Son will reveal [him].

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Matthew 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed [it] unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 18:35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

Matthew 20:23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but [it shall be given to them] for whom it is prepared of my Father.

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Matthew 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Matthew 26:39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou [wilt].

Matthew 26:42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.

Matthew 26:53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Mark 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Mark 13:32 But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Mark 14:36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things [are] possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

Luke 2:49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?

Luke 9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and [in his] Father's, and of the holy angels.

Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and [he] to whom the Son will reveal [him].

Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Luke 22:42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Luke 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

Luke 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

John 2:16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

John 3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

John 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

John 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

John 5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth [them]; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 5:23 That all [men] should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:36 But I have greater witness than [that] of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

John 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

John 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust.

John 6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

John 6:57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

John 6:65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

John 8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

John 8:18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

John 8:19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

John 8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am [he], and [that] I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 8:29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

John 8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

John 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

John 8:49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

John 8:54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

John 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

John 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

John 10:29 My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.

John 10:30 I and [my] Father are one.

John 10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

John 10:37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

John 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father [is] in me, and I in him.

John 11:41 Then they took away the stone [from the place] where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up [his] eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.

John 12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will [my] Father honour.

John 12:27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

John 12:28 Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, [saying], I have both glorified [it], and will glorify [it] again.

John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

John 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father?

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

John 14:11 Believe me that I [am] in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

John 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

John 14:31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

John 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

John 15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

John 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

John 15:15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

John 15:23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

John 15:24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

John 16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

John 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.

John 16:16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

John 16:17 Then said [some] of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?

John 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give [it] you.

John 16:25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.

John 16:26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:

John 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

John 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

John 16:32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.

John 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we [are].

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

John 17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

John 18:11 Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God.

John 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace [be] unto you: as [my] Father hath sent me, even so send I you.