Author Topic: Chat with MYS.sy4rul - originally posted under "Mohammed's Heaven" but unrelated  (Read 6850 times)

MYS.sy4rul

• View Profile
r u a priest Peter? peace upon u :)
a suggestion for u
if u want to learn alquran, learn it in arabics as every muslim read it in arabics.. ask a christians priest to help u if u doesn't want to learn arabic coz al-quran have direkt translation(as u do previously) and the actual meaning of it.. godspeed for u :)
same as muslim, learn bible and torah in their native language not english..
if u dont want to learn, just kept ur judgement to ur logic thinking dont use god words either from Quran or Injil or Torah..
why? a simple example Gift in english and deutsch bring diffrent meaning altough the spelling is the same n english is originate from deutsch.. dont believe me? go search urself..
and first of all, do learn history pls so u know what u read is original not fabricated by men..n learn not read :peace:

ok my point here

i'm a muslim from Malaysia.. F1 @ sepang this weekend :yeah:
Malaysia = official religion islam due to majority have faith in islam
multiracial countries
we don't hate each others neither beheaded nonmuslim nor furious with each other..
here we all have watt, masjid, temple and church and u can see free religion being practise eventho it is islamic countries
malaysian leader? 70 percent r muslim..
u can see muslim almost everywhere, in every corner of Malaysia
if islam r that opposing, sure Kuala Lumpur wont be choosen as #5 in world most desirable place to be transferred to..  :'(
if u got an opportunity to work or at least visit Malaysia
do spend time with locals
we dont bother where r u from, as long as u came here not to make any uncomfortable act, we welcomed u..
lol.. do kaffirun that came here to watch get beheaded after F1 finished?  :D sure FIA will allowed that to happen every race in Sepang rite :funny:

this is how muslim should live.. be kind to everyone
not only as standard muslim.. even ulama' also need to respect other religion preacher..
treat others as u want others to treat u..

lets take an example of war
for example let takes movie the Battle of iwo jima where americans try to invade Japan thro island of Iwo Jima..
an american soldier was wounded an taken as prisoner by japanese army.. due to hatred most of the private want to kill the american boy ..(u hate invader dont u?)
they dont want to treat the wounded one as the japanese side already suffer shortage of supply
and here come the general asking them to treat the unfortunate dude.. with furious emotions,one of the private said,
"why shud we treat him, his an enemy, and we r already short of medical supplies. they wont even treat us if we being held prisoners"
and guest what the general said..
"how did u know they'll never treat us, have u been taken as one?"

stop n think~

guest wut happen in the 2nd part of war?
several Japanese soldier get caught by the opponent and held as prisoners..
2 being killed just becoz the americans private dont want to stay n guard the 2 POW.easy way, just kill..

ok what the hell i'm talking about???
first, u dont know what the enemy look like untill u get to know them or simply u dont assume..  u gotta see for urself
2nd, we r all human bro.. we care for each other no matter what religion u r or what country u represent..we r same under the skin..
3rd, the movie is a true story.. the general himself (forgot his name) further studies and live somewhere in US.not as an ordinary people but people mix with higher ranking society.
4th, the objectives of battle itself.. iwo jima is a small island in pacifics ocean..if american captured the island, it can be used as strategic point to invade Japan
even a army general also can live in enemy society..as long as peace.. not start opposing others bcoz u hv to..
for muslim, only that type of war r allowed, to protect urself after being attacked.. not to being furious to others in order to protect urself..
muslim try to defend their believe i.e christ is not the son of god but rather messenger or phrophet
christian follower said that Muhammad is the antichrist and harass them..
do the old testament promote war during peace and harmony?

why dont u take all ur believe and see the world for urself
see how muslim live
and muslim pls be reminded that u r suppose to defend n show good behaviour(in quran also stated that rite?)
n try to understand other religion instead of accuse others that they oppose u

am i trying to divert u all?????
NO.. i'm trying to clear ur mind and put trust in ur faith (most faith promotes love and care i assume)..
do u really know what other religion ask their followers to perform? or u just heard of it?

so, if i am a muslim
should u have a life of terrorist? be a suicide bomber?
or hate each other because they believe diffrent god?
do i want to live a life like that?
do u think my parent want me to be a suicide bomber?
do u think i want my son to be a suicide bomber?
do i want to hate my own roomies cos he's not muslim?
or do i want to live in peace and harmony?
do i want practise faith calmly and have good time with family n my friends no mattter what faith they believe?

yeah u heard the term of be nice among u and oppose the opposition
(i.e defend urself from people that attack u)
not attack people that doesn't agree with u
2 diffrent thing with lot of similarities; u have to fight..  ???

btw, who is osama bin laden? muslim? think again..on what basis did u label him muslim? his act? his name? or assumptions?
have anyone met him inperson? eyes to eyes? shake hand and have a chat? ask him is this the Islam that shud be practise?
do u ever know someone that have met him inperson..
if yes drop me a private msg.. i would like to have some chat with him thro IM or emails.. : peace :

Indoctrication thro media..teach what is expected as right and wrong..introduce extremist..give labels and perceptions..cr8 the image of stupid n barbarics arabs..have nation leader as allies..projects wrongdoing is as normals..create disbelieve n dont let them live in peace and harmony..show them lust of this world..let them have all they want tho they shall never had enough with it.. let them have a goal in their mind, the goal of something illusive,something that cannot be touch or seen, something that every man would follow and die for it,something that will be far more important in their live than true love and care..make them use the massive potential of their mind for it, divert their attention away from truth of their religion n god.. blind them with greed and ctrl them with fear..make them trust less in angel,satan,hell and heaven..let them have no faith n saperate god from their live..could u see it clearly?

r islam really that barbarics and opposing?
r u so blinded by media to hate Islam?
what r the fundamental of ur true religion?

here another example of teaching in islam that every islam shud know
there is no forcing in joining Islam.. dont remember which vers but someone who remember quran will remember the phrases..
and islam leads by example
but what example do u have of muslim 2day?
terrorist? woman abuser? stupid? barbarics? manslaughter?
r this the islam teaching or wut u hv been fed?
are u met a lot of muslim that u label muslim as antichrist?
i de believe in christ as a messenger of god but not as his Son..
i dont hate Christ and i didnt opppose the true religion that he brought to us..

but how we know which one is true?
or rather which one is half true?

the answer is thro reading and learning urself with proper guidance(priest ulama' shaman u named it)
dont just Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogle and expect to find an answer for it
do travel n see the world thro ur own eyes not TV's
lies lurk everywhere in this era that people cannot differentiate what true and what wrong..
not enough money to spend traveling the world?
if u r true believer(no matter Muslim or Christians or whatsoever) than u shud work ur ass out to see for urself..
dont just spend time in front of pc searching the net with holy books in ur hand..
go to Vatican City and ask pope himself to show u the true Bible instead of surfing any website or forum of faith..

n please stop offending prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
instead if u think that Islam is fake, first show us the whole quran is fake and conflicting..
show us all there is something fishy and wrong..
(quran contains knowledge of this world also..not only what god ask us to do i.e u can argue from both scientifically and "spirit" point of view..esp when dealing with scientific approach rite..u can show solid prove beyond no doubt when dealing with scientific fact)
show us that islam conflicts with Islam itself. that's the biggest advantage u have instead of comparing words in quran vs bible..

one fun fact bout islam practise
there a part of brain that stimulate n acquire more blood only during performing solah (i.e during sujjud)
what part of that brain n what functions it have? learn and discover..

ops..did i mention something that so illusive that cant be touch or seen or feel? something that every women and men on earth thrive for it..crave for it, thinking of it?
ever heard of currencies? or newer term in transcation money called e-debit?e-banking? or generally know as e-commerce?
transition r in phase for e-commerce rite..can we touch our money with e-commerce? :P

r u both muslim and christians know what money it is today compared to few decade back? do u know that 1USD equal to 1gram of gold during early phase of USD introductions? do u know it value now floating and doesnt have value as 1 gram of gold anymore???????????

do we live in fear? do we forgot our kristian or muslim childhood friends?
since when we became afraid of them? since when racism became an issue?
since when terrorist became the main agenda of the world instead of world peace and harmony?
r u even aware the bigger agenda behind this so called "religious fight"?
are we even aware that new religion being written without anyone realizing it?
u Islam already most in it.. u Christians are also into it..
just name the religion u know.. almost all consumed by money..
money oriented religion bro..
to put all of u into silent submission of money thro debt yet u still debated on who's religion is false n wrong..u doesn't even realize that..

opss.. what this farking guy talking about..this is nonsense..religion is religion wth he mention money in it?what's the connection???

let ur mind do the thinking k
let say i have a small daughter, i want to divert him from bothering u,
i gave something for him to play with e.g doll or xbox or whatever she want..
what if i have a teenage boy?
i buy him xbox or wii or ps3 and divert him
what if i have bunch of men debating bout their religions?
i gave the smallest doubt about other religions and make them fight each other..cr8 conflicting facts.. make them fear n oppose each other
and they kept fighting n fight (gonna be a long one as both are true so who's losing?)
and here come the money.. :P

one more fact that i learn when i was a small kid n i still remember it till now
it's a sin for every muslim if islam never been heard by everyone in the world
i kept asking myself why? why shud everyone knows bout islam? it really hard to cover all the world..it's a huge burden..
it takes quite a time to realize, everyone heard bout islam but did everyone heard it from a muslim? how much false information and slender already spread?

if Islam are really the opposite of christian, do christian promote power and peace? do islam promote wars and terrorism?
if u look carefully the current war between israel n palestine? whos the opposing and defending one? izit israel?
in iraq or afghanistan.. do they go out b attack someone else or do they been invaded by so called land of freedom?
people that lead to peace bring wars to islamic countries and u gave der Unkel Sam the label of "peacekeeper"?
what wrong with ur fuct-up mind? what if the victim was vatican city? would u defend Unkel Sam invasion?

keep fighting bout god's word regarding afterlife instead of promoting tru love and care..
open ur eyes bro.. there's a lot of good deeds to be done in the first place instead of debating God words..it's His word not ur's to argue with..

have a good look at history of jurusalem and see how they live harmonically once...

« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 11:01:39 AM by Peter »

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: MOHAMMED'S HEVEN - A Chicken and Wine Serving Bordello
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 10:05:13 AM »
r u a priest Peter? peace upon u :)

Hello and welcome to the forum my friend.
I'm just a brother in Christ Jesus, though a priest in the same respect that all Christians are:

1Pe 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

a suggestion for u
if u want to learn alquran, learn it in arabics as every muslim read it in arabics..

While I do understand that the Quran is such a jumble that it's difficult to translate, one doesn't need to know Arabic to understand that Mohammed, and his book, are the perfect mirror opposite of Jesus Christ and the 1600 year record that God gave us through His Word.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=148.0

ask a christians priest to help u if u doesn't want to learn arabic coz al-quran have direkt translation(as u do previously) and the actual meaning of it.. godspeed for u :)

Trust me. The average indoctrinated Christian priest doesn't know much about the Quran. The pope even kissed it as proof of his ignorance, or apostasy.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Sura 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!

same as muslim, learn bible and torah in their native language not english..

But you don't seem to have learned much about the bible. Otherwise how could you be a Muslim?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=252.0

if u dont want to learn, just kept ur judgement to ur logic thinking dont use god words either from Quran or Injil or Torah..
why? a simple example Gift in english and deutsch bring diffrent meaning altough the spelling is the same n english is originate from deutsch.. dont believe me? go search urself..
and first of all, do learn history pls so u know what u read is original not fabricated by men..n learn not read :peace:

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=97.0

ok my point here

i'm a muslim from Malaysia.. F1 @ sepang this weekend :yeah:
Malaysia = official religion islam due to majority have faith in islam
multiracial countries
we don't hate each others neither beheaded nonmuslim nor furious with each other..

Perhaps not yet but that spirit of antichrist will eventually call for you to "smite the unbelievers at the neck", if it hasn't already, and ban Christian materials like in most Muslim countries.

here we all have watt, masjid, temple and church and u can see free religion being practise eventho it is islamic countries
malaysian leader? 70 percent r muslim..
u can see muslim almost everywhere, in every corner of Malaysia
if islam r that opposing, sure Kuala Lumpur wont be choosen as #5 in world most desirable place to be transferred to..  :'(
if u got an opportunity to work or at least visit Malaysia
do spend time with locals
we dont bother where r u from, as long as u came here not to make any uncomfortable act, we welcomed u..
lol.. do kaffirun that came here to watch get beheaded after F1 finished?  :D sure FIA will allowed that to happen every race in Sepang rite :funny:

Then why such a fear of the truth?

"KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA (BosNewsLife) -- There was international concern Wednesday, August 30, that a reported decision by Malaysian Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi to further restrict evangelizing among Muslims would lead to oppression of evangelical Christians and other minorities in the Asian nation."

this is how muslim should live.. be kind to everyone
not only as standard muslim.. even ulama' also need to respect other religion......

I'm sorry but that isn't possible. Islam is the OPPOSITE of Christianity. Christians are in Christ and Christ in us.
Islam is exactly and specifically antichrist:

1 John 2:22  Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

The false prophet Mohammed was, and taught, the exact opposite of Jesus. Denying the blood that would save you.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 10:11:46 AM »
...... preacher..
treat others as u want others to treat u..

lets take an example of war
for example let takes movie the Battle of iwo jima where americans try to invade Japan thro island of Iwo Jima..
an american soldier was wounded an taken as prisoner by japanese army.. due to hatred most of the private want to kill the american boy ..(u hate invader dont u?)
they dont want to treat the wounded one as the japanese side already suffer shortage of supply
and here come the general asking them to treat the unfortunate dude.. with furious emotions,one of the private said,
"why shud we treat him, his an enemy, and we r already short of medical supplies. they wont even treat us if we being held prisoners"
and guest what the general said..
"how did u know they'll never treat us, have u been taken as one?"

stop n think~

guest wut happen in the 2nd part of war?

We ended it. Then we assigned them a constitution. Their emperor Hiro Hito was found not to be God after all.
They have lived in peace and prosperity ever since.

Should have done the same in Iraq. As long as Islam reigns, Satan will prevail among those poor people, and continue to cause Shiites and Sunnis to murder each other.

several Japanese soldier get caught by the opponent and held as prisoners..
2 being killed just becoz the americans private dont want to stay n guard the 2 POW.easy way, just kill..

ok what the hell i'm talking about???
first, u dont know what the enemy look like untill u get to know them or simply u dont assume..  u gotta see for urself
2nd, we r all human bro.. we care for each other no matter what religion u r or what country u represent..we r same under the skin..

You have a profound misunderstanding. I love Muslims. That's why I devote most of my time to bringing you folks the truth of the 1600 year record of the Word of God.

It is Islam that is the enemy of God's people, not Muslims. You folks are just the unwitting victims of the false prophet Mohammed. There have been false prophets even within the church too. That's why the bible instructs:
1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

3rd, the movie is a true story.. the general himself (forgot his name) further studies and live somewhere in US.not as an ordinary people but people mix with higher ranking society.
4th, the objectives of battle itself.. iwo jima is a small island in pacifics ocean..if american captured the island, it can be used as strategic point to invade Japan
even a army general also can live in enemy society..as long as peace.. not start opposing others bcoz u hv to..
for muslim, only that type of war r allowed, to protect urself after being attacked.. not to being furious to others in order to protect urself..
muslim try to defend their believe i.e christ is not the son of god but rather messenger or phrophet.....

To follow Mohammed it is necessary for you to deny ALL the prophets and apostles of the New Testament that declare Jesus the Son of God.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=56.0

christian follower said that Muhammad is the antichrist and harass them..

It is the Word of God that says this. Christians point it out so you can see that Mohammed's 6th century religion is antichrist:

1 John 2:22  Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

Your famous liars like Deedat deceived you into believing otherwise even with a bible verse of his own creation:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=268.0

Mohammed's "allah" even curses Christians and Jews for believing in God's Word:

Surah 9.30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the Son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. God's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 10:12:55 AM »
do the old testament promote war during peace and harmony?

The Old Testament details the old covenant that God has with His chosen people the Jews and includes lessons from the beginnings of mankinds existence.

GENTILES like you and I were included in a new covenant that is detailed in the New Testament. That is what "New Testament" means. The most violent thing you will find Jesus guilty of is overturning the tables of the moneychangers.

why dont u take all ur believe and see the world for urself
see how muslim live.....

I don't doubt you are a nice guy, but why can't you see how Muslims live, with over 12,000 deadly Islamic terror attacks around the world, just since 9-11.

"Seventeen-year-old Rand Abdel-Qader told her best friend how she had fallen for Paul, a 22-year-old she met at a charity where she worked as a volunteer.

When her father learned she had been seen speaking to a foreigner he rushed home and butchered her, strangling and stabbing her while screaming that he was "cleansing his honour".

He was arrested, but Iraqi police took no action. His wife has since left him and is in hiding.

The Ministry of Defence was last night trying to trace the soldier. Officials stressed he appeared to have done nothing wrong by befriending the girl.

While there is no suggestion the two had any physical relationship, the case raises questions about the training given to British forces in understanding cultural values in a city where 47 women died in "honour killings" last year."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-562358/Teenage-Iraqi-girl-fell-love-BRITISH-soldier-Basra-murdered-father-honour-killing.html

http://www.beholdthebeast.com/great_tribulation.htm
In Indonesia 3 teenage girls were beheaded on their way to their Christian school and their heads left on the steps of a Church.  The note left behind reads:  "We will murder 100 more Christian teenagers and their heads will be presented as presents."

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
and muslim pls be reminded that u r suppose to defend n show good behaviour(in quran also stated that rite?)
n try to understand other religion instead of accuse others that they oppose u

It isn't about what I accuse. What did God make Mohammed?

1Jo 5:10  He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

am i trying to divert u all?????

The term for what we are both engaged in is proselytize.

NO.. i'm trying to clear ur mind.....

Clear my mind of the truth, with deception attempting to obscure the bloody history and present day reality of Islam, which is the stuff of a spirit that Mohammed met in a cave, that even he declared was jinn.

..... and put trust in ur faith (most faith promotes love and care i assume)..

Certainly Christianity does:

1John 4:7  Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.    8  He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.    9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.    10  Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.    11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.    12  No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.    13  Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.    14  And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world.    15  Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.    16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

Does Islam?

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

Sura 9:5  But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war);...

Sura 9:123  O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers . . .

Is Islam all about how to love God's chosen people?

Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'" Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
do u really know what other religion ask their followers to perform? or u just heard of it?

so, if i am a muslim
should u have a life of terrorist?

Certainly there is no shortage that do.

be a suicide bomber?
or hate each other because they believe diffrent god?

Plenty of imams on YouTube from England that express this without reservation. They are Saudi trained.

do i want to live a life like that?

Many do.
do u think my parent want me to be a suicide bomber?

Many families celebrate when their sons go this way. They believe his heinous act provides propitiation for the sins of 70 of his nearest and dearest friends and relatives, so they throw a party for the deceased.

do u think i want my son to be a suicide bomber?

Many do. Look at all the children with practice suicide bomb vests.
http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1468wmv&ak=null

do i want to hate my own roomies cos he's not muslim?
or do i want to live in peace and harmony?

What you might desire and what the reality of Islam IS are two different things.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/the_beast.htm#islamic_invasion

do i want practise faith calmly and have good time with family n my friends no mattter what faith they believe?

God isn't about the times we have in this world.

yeah u heard the term of be nice among u and oppose the opposition
(i.e defend urself from people that attack u)
not attack people that doesn't agree with u

But your book, and the 1400 year historical record of Islam say otherwise.

Please explain to me the rape, pillage and plunder of the bloody imperialistic conquest, of nearly the whole known world, by the Islamic First Jihad, until stopped in Tour France, and Vienna.

From the Islamic First Jihad, to Ahmadinejad - "Islam will someday rule all the mountain tops of the world". The dar el salaam conquest of the dar el harb.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
2 diffrent thing with lot of similarities; u have to fight..  ???

btw, who is osama bin laden? muslim? think again..on what basis did u label him muslim? his act? his name? or assumptions?

Indeed. bin laden is a true Muslim. Simply look to that part of the world - the cradle of the religion - to learn what Islam is all about. They would kill you peacenicks as apostates.

have anyone met him inperson? eyes to eyes? shake hand and have a chat? ask him is this the Islam that shud be practise?
do u ever know someone that have met him inperson..
if yes drop me a private msg.. i would like to have some chat with him thro IM or emails.. : peace :

He would have you beheaded as an apostate.

Indoctrication thro media..teach what is expected as right and wrong..introduce extremist..give labels and perceptions..cr8 the image of stupid n barbarics arabs..have nation leader as allies..projects wrongdoing is as normals..create disbelieve n dont let them live in peace and harmony..show them lust of this world..let them have all they want tho they shall never had enough with it.. let them have a goal in their mind, the goal of something illusive,something that cannot be touch or seen, something that every man would follow and die for it,something that will be far more important in their live than true love and care..make them use the massive potential of their mind for it, divert their attention away from truth of their religion n god.. blind them with greed and ctrl them with fear..make them trust less in angel,satan,hell and heaven..let them have no faith n saperate god from their live..could u see it clearly?
I can, but you can't.
One must choose between the love of the one true God or 6th century Mohammed's "allah" that is the opposite.

r islam really that barbarics and opposing?

It is obvious by the fruit, and more obvious by the books:
Mat 26:28 For this is MY BLOOD of the new testament, which is SHED FOR MANY for the remission of sins.

Jesus shed blood that would save you is the WHOLE SUBJECT of Jesus and the new covenant.

Surah 4.157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

That is Satan's PERFECT MIRROR OPPOSITE.

r u so blinded by media to hate Islam?

No. I am enlightened by the Word of the one true God. I love what God loves, and hate what God hates. False prophets fall in the latter category.

what r the fundamental of ur true religion?
The EXACT OPPOSITE of Mohammedanism:

The new covenant was prophesied in the Old Testament:

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33 But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Fulfilled:

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The solomonic temple was focused on animal sacrifice. Jesus became the ONE last sacrifice.

1Ti 2:5 For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Mat 26:28 For this is MY BLOOD of the new testament, which is SHED FOR MANY for the remission of sins.

Old covenant or new:

Hbr 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and WITHOUT SHEDDING OF BLOOD IS NO REMISSION.

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation THROUGH FAITH IN HIS BLOOD, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof [are] the ways of death.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
here another example of teaching in islam that every islam shud know
there is no forcing in joining Islam.. dont remember which vers but someone who remember quran will remember the phrases..

That occurs waaaay back in sura 2, and from before Mohammed left Mecca when he was reasonably peaceful:

sura 2:256 Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

It is abrogated (what Mohammed called substituted) by over 100 later verses that suggest violence against non-Muslims. Very few are buying into your taqiyyah any more. Mohammedan books are all over the internet and clearly teach otherwise, as the fruit of Islam also demonstrates.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=116.0

and islam leads by example

Indeed it does. Everywhere we find murder, mayhem and misery in the world today, we find the heavy hand of Islam. Over 2 million slain, in the Sudan alone.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/great_tribulation.htm

but what example do u have of muslim 2day?
terrorist?

Undeniable fruit.
Mohammed instructs to smite the unbelievers at the neck.

woman abuser?

Mohammed instructs to beat women.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/#women

Sura 2:223 your wives are as tilth (farmland) unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will...

Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

There can be no greater love than Christ had for us.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/islam_the_opposite.htm#wives

stupid? barbarics? manslaughter?
r this the islam teaching or wut u hv been fed?

What Islam teaches.

Sura (4:34) -... leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

Bukhari (72:715) - A woman came to Muhammad and begged her to stop her husband from beating her.  Her skin was bruised so badly that she it is described as being "greener" than the green veil she was wearing.  Muhammad did not admonish her husband, but instead ordered her to return to him and submit to his sexual desires.

Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'" (video) Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

Sura 9:5  But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war);...
Sura 9:123  O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers . . .

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
are u met a lot of muslim that u label muslim as antichrist?

Not my label my friend:

1 John 2:22  Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER:...

i de believe in christ as a messenger of god but not as his Son..

Exactly. And without the Son you don't have God the Father, and are thus antichrist.

i dont hate Christ and i didnt opppose the true religion that he brought to us..

You are PERFECTLY OPPOSED. You follow a STAND ALONE 6th century religion that teaches the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the New Testament we are given through Jesus Christ and ALL of the prophets and apostles:

Surah 4:157  That THEY SAID (in boast), "WE KILLED CHRIST JESUS the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- BUT THEY KILLED HIM NOT, NOR CRUCIFIED HIM, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, FOR OF A SURETY THEY KILLED HIM NOT:-

but how we know which one is true?
The Word of God proves itself over and over again. You can start here:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=77.0

or rather which one is half true?
Islam is the exact opposite. So NO TRUTH.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=148.0

the answer is thro reading and learning urself with proper guidance(priest ulama' shaman u named it)
dont just Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogle and expect to find an answer for it
do travel n see the world thro ur own eyes not TV's

No my friend, all the answers are in the Word of God.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/

lies lurk everywhere in this era that people cannot differentiate what true and what wrong..

Indeed they do. And THE false prophet is claiming another 1.5 billion poor souls as I write.

not enough money to spend traveling the world?
if u r true believer(no matter Muslim or Christians or whatsoever) than u shud work ur ass out to see for urself..
dont just spend time in front of pc searching the net with holy books in ur hand..
go to Vatican City and ask pope himself to show u the true Bible instead of surfing any website or forum of faith..

The Roman Catholic church is perhaps the worst thing that ever happened to the ecclesia.

n please stop offending prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Sorry, but my stopping, what you call "offending prophet Mohammed" is not possible. We simply share the facts about him as bequeathed to us by your own books:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=336.0
http://www.youtube.com/user/AhmadsQuran3
http://www.youtube.com/user/podremvc

Indeed that is how he became so successful. People speak against Mohammed and their heads get cut off. Kinda the end of dialogue. Someone draws a cartoon and a thousand cars get burned.

Don't you think it kind of weird that your allah can't take care of Himself?
When Muslims blaspheme the Son of God and deny His blood that would save them, Christians pray for those lost.
Why don't we behead those that deny Jesus blood?
You see? The spirit of antichrist has blinded you from being able to see that it is a two way street.
You tell others to not offend Mohammed as you speak blasphemy against Jesus Christ and His shed blood.

instead if u think that Islam is fake, first show us the whole quran is fake and conflicting..
show us all there is something fishy and wrong..

It only requires a single verse from the Quran to understand that it is THE PERFECT OPPOSITE of God's Word.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=111.0

(quran contains knowledge of this world also..not only what god ask us to do i.e u can argue from both scientifically and "spirit" point of view..esp when dealing with scientific approach rite..u can show solid prove beyond no doubt when dealing with scientific fact)
show us that islam conflicts with Islam itself.

Surely you can't be that blind when Sunnis and Shiites murder each others innocent men, women and children.
"No compulsion in religion..." "Smite the unbelievers at the neck"
A whopping 71 out of only 114 suras are subject to abrogation, detailed in the Al-Nasikh wal-Mansoukh:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=116.0

that's the biggest advantage u have instead of comparing words in quran vs bible..
Exactly:
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/islam_the_opposite.htm

one fun fact bout islam practise
there a part of brain that stimulate n acquire more blood only during performing solah (i.e during sujjud)
what part of that brain n what functions it have? learn and discover..

ops..did i mention something that so illusive that cant be touch or seen or feel?

Indeed you did. You are recognizing that spirit of antichrist.

Matthew 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 

something that every women and men on earth thrive for it..crave for it, thinking of it?
ever heard of currencies? or newer term in transcation money called e-debit?e-banking? or generally know as e-commerce?
transition r in phase for e-commerce rite..can we touch our money with e-commerce? :P

r u both muslim and christians know what money it is today compared to few decade back? do u know that 1USD equal to 1gram of gold during early phase of USD introductions? do u know it value now floating and doesnt have value as 1 gram of gold anymore???????????

A few decades back?
Sound money in the U.S. ended over 90 years ago under Woodrow Wilson and the inception of the Federal Reserve.
That made possible Keyenesian economics that had the inevitable result that we are seeing beginning to unfold.

do we live in fear?

Certainly Christians shouldn't:

Phl 1:21 For to me to live [is] Christ, and to die [is] gain.

do we forgot our kristian or muslim childhood friends?
since when we became afraid of them? since when racism became an issue?
since when terrorist became the main agenda of the world instead of world peace and harmony?

This from a guy that follows a false prophet in 1400 years of bloody imperialistic conquest?!?!

r u even aware the bigger agenda behind this so called "religious fight"?

Well aware. Christians have always been under Satanic attack:

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

are we even aware that new religion being written without anyone realizing it?
u Islam already most in it.. u Christians are also into it..

Trust me Christians aren't.
But there has never been a shortage of those that called themselves Christians that weren't, or had deluded themselves into believing they were Christians.

just name the religion u know.. almost all consumed by money..
money oriented religion bro..

Mat 6:24     No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Religion is the worst thing that happened to Christianity.

to put all of u into silent submission of money thro debt yet u still debated on who's religion is false n wrong..u doesn't even realize that..

opss.. what this farking guy talking about..this is nonsense..religion is religion wth he mention money in it?what's the connection???

let ur mind do the thinking k
let say i have a small daughter, i want to divert him from bothering u,
i gave something for him to play with e.g doll or xbox or whatever she want..
what if i have a teenage boy?
i buy him xbox or wii or ps3 and divert him
what if i have bunch of men debating bout their religions?

Because Satan is a great deceiver that has deluded so many.
Christianity is about how God revealed Himself through His Word.
It's about a love of truth.

i gave the smallest doubt about other religions and make them fight each other..cr8 conflicting facts.. make them fear n oppose each other

A conflicting fact or two would be one thing. But Islam is the OPPOSITE. The ONLY anti-another-religion, religion on earth.

Even Mohammed said it was jinn that he met in the cave that squeezed him to the point of passing out 3 times. Too bad he was alone and illiterate:

2Cr 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
and they kept fighting n fight (gonna be a long one as both are true so who's losing?)
and here come the money.. :P

one more fact that i learn when i was a small kid n i still remember it till now
it's a sin for every muslim if islam never been heard by everyone in the world
i kept asking myself why? why shud everyone knows bout islam? it really hard to cover all the world..it's a huge burden..
it takes quite a time to realize, everyone heard bout islam but did everyone heard it from a muslim? how much false information and slender already spread?
The only false information about Islam being spread is that it is a religion of peace.
If you believe otherwise, please explain what the imperialistic bloody conquest of the Islamic First Jihad had to do with peace.
Or the 12,000 deadly Islamic terror attacks around the world just since 9-11: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Or the Sunni and Shiite murder of each other's innocents.
Or fathers and brothers killing their own daughters and wives in the name of "honor".
Sorry my friend you are either catastrophically deluded or simply practicing taqiyyah.

if Islam are really the opposite of christian, do christian promote power and peace?

Yes. Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Mark 12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF. There is none other commandment greater than these.

John 13:35 By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

do islam promote wars and terrorism?
Yes. Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

Sura 9:123 O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers...

Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'"
Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176 - Sunna: Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 6985)

if u look carefully the current war between israel n palestine? whos the opposing and defending one?

The Israleis are defending the land that God gave them in an everlasting covenant, and restored them to, in the early 19th century.

Genesis 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates.....

Genesis 17:8  And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

What we witness is as it was prophesied:

Zechariah 12:3  And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com/

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.
If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel'
Benjamin Netanyahu

izit israel?
in iraq or afghanistan..

You don't seem to see the difference between liberating defenseless people and imperialistic conquest.
Islam is all about conquest and control.
In the case of the U.S., do we rule Japan? No we brought peace and prosperity to a deranged country.
Do we rule Germany? No. ditto as Japan.
Do we rule Iraq? No. we removed a maniacal dictator and are doing everything in our power to leave a country with a people that have had their self determination restored. Their peace will be theirs to loose. Same with Afghanistan from the maniacal rule of the Taliban.
BUT the U.S. turned away from our founding in God in 1947, and we no longer hold the moral high ground to the extent that we did prior to that time. Otherwise we wouldn't call satanic countries like Saudi Arabia our "friends". We are whoring for oil now. If we were interested in saving the oppressed we should have started in the Sudan and the 2 million slain at the hands of Islam.

do they go out b attack someone else or do they been invaded by so called land of freedom?
people that lead to peace bring wars to islamic countries and u gave der Unkel Sam the label of "peacekeeper"?

I see. The Taliban rule in Afghanistan was all about freedom.

what wrong with ur fuct-up mind? what if the victim was vatican city? would u defend Unkel Sam invasion?

This stuff is going on in the vatican city?

Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

keep fighting bout god's word regarding afterlife instead of promoting tru love and care..
open ur eyes bro.. there's a lot of good deeds to be done in the first place instead of debating God words....

Sorry my friend. Here is what God thinks of your good deeds:

Isa 64:6 But we are all as an unclean [thing], and all our righteousnesses [are] as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

I am doing what I can to help save you from the false prophet:

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where THE BEAST and THE FALSE PROPHET [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Forever is a long time, my friend.

....it's His word not ur's to argue with..

have a good look at history of jurusalem ......

By the early 19th century NOBODY wanted Jerusalem as 1400 years of Islam had so desolated the country. The Jews returned to their land and fruited the desert just as prophesied:

Ezekiel 36:35 And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities [are become] fenced,
Just as prophesied. http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com/parable_fig_tree.htm

The Arab population increased as a result of Israeli ambition and accomplishment.

......and see how they live harmonically once...

Only as long as the Jews paid the jizya tax of the submitted-enslaved. It was even a Muslim tradition of slap you across the face after you handed them your money so you don't forget who is in charge of you.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with MYS.sy4rul - originally posted under Mohammed's Heaven thread
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2009, 01:12:37 PM »
I do want to thank you for reminding us to upload a Malaysian version of "Islam Reviewed" though.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/malaysianIR.pdf