Author Topic: Is Jesus God?  (Read 9147 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Is Jesus God?
« on: August 14, 2009, 11:37:30 AM »
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus coming as God, in Old Testament prophecy from Isaiah, in roughly 745-695 BC. Roughly 700 years before Christ was revealed to us.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Immanuel
Old Testament Hebrew Definition:
0410 'el {ale}
shortened from 0352; TWOT - 93a; n m
AV - God 213, god 16, power 4, mighty 5, goodly 1, great 1, idols 1,
Immanuel + 06005 2, might 1, strong 1; 245
1) god, god-like one, mighty one
1a) mighty men, men of rank, mighty heroes
1b) angels
1c) god, false god, (demons, imaginations)
1d) God, the one true God, Jehovah
2) mighty things in nature
3) strength, power

We can see from Strong's word count that Immanuel is translated as upper-case "God" 213 times in the Old Testament.

Fulfilled in Jesus Christ

Mat 1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, 23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Another Old Testament prophecy.

Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Fulfilled in Jesus Christ

John 1.23  He said, I [am] the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

1Tim 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

was manifest
New Testament Greek Definition:
5319 phaneroo {fan-er-o'-o}
from 5318; TDNT - 9:3,1244; v
AV - make manifest 19, appear 12, manifest 9, show 3, be manifest 2,
show (one's) self 2, manifestly declare 1, manifest forth 1; 49
1) to make manifest or visible or known what has been hidden or unknown,
to manifest, whether by words, or deeds, or in any other way
1a) make actual and visible, realized
1b) to make known by teaching
1c) to become manifest, be made known
1d) of a person
1d1) expose to view, make manifest, to show one's self, appear
1e) to become known, to be plainly recognised, thoroughly understood
1e1) who and what one is
For Synonyms see entry 5812

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. 59 Then took they up stones to cast at him:

God's name is "I AM" so we can see Jesus declaration of divinity and it so enraging the Pharisees that they wanted to stone Him. Eventually crucified Him for it.

Exd 3:13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, [when] I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What [is] his name? what shall I say unto them? 14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Particularly since He declares His coexistence with God from before Abraham.

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I [am] in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Here's another declaration of divinity:

John 10:30 I and [my] Father are one. 31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

Again the declaration of divinity and again those Pharisees before Him sought to stone Him. Jesus is the Son of God. That's why they crucified Him:

John 19:7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.

Jesus is our path to, or the way we can find, God.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

In the larger context:

1Jo 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

And again:

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

In case you missed the first verse, again:

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Here is another declaration of divinity:

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father?

And another:

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth. 25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. 26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am [he]. 27 And upon this came his disciples, and marvelled that he talked with the woman: yet no man said, What seekest thou? or, Why talkest thou with her?

That bracketed translator word "[he]" I don't believe is a help at all, in this passage. This passage is explored in more detail with the Greek/English Textus Receptus interlinear here:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=108.0

Additional scriptural evidence of Jesus' coexistence with God the Father:

2Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called [us] with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Hebrews 9:26  For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Revelation 13:8  And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=54.0

1 Peter 1:19  But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:  20  Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Genesis 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Gen 3:22  And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

BoB

• View Profile
Is Jesus God?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 07:28:00 PM »
Not if one believes the words spoken by Jesus as recorded in the Bible. What else might be considered the GOLD standard than the literal words spoken by Jesus?

John 14:28 "You heard that I said to you, ‘I go away, and I will come to you.’  If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I".

Mark 13:32 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father".

One may blow smoke and suggest another possible interpretation than LITERAL, but in this case I believe Satan is telling the truth in the Koran. There is only one God, the God of Israel. The rest of the Koran is obvious rubbish!

Oh there exists a trinity of three seperate beings, but only ONE God, EVERYONE and EVERYTHING else is subserviant to the supreme, SINGLE God of Israel.

Is it important? Considering the first commandment, "You shall have no other Gods before me". I suggest it is of the utmost importance to clearly know who your God is!

« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 07:35:40 PM by BoB »

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Is Jesus God?
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 07:51:35 PM »
Not if one believes the words spoken by Jesus as recorded in the Bible. What else might be considered the GOLD standard than the literal words spoken by Jesus?

John 14:28 "You heard that I said to you, ‘I go away, and I will come to you.’  If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I".

Mark 13:32 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father".

One may blow smoke and suggest another possible interpretation than LITERAL, but in this case I believe Satan is telling the truth in the Koran. There is only one God, the God of Israel. The rest of the Koran is obvious rubbish!

Hi BoB and welcome to the forum! :)
Sorry I only have a moment to pop in. Please excuse the forum being a little slow but we are currently in the midst of a cyber-terrorist DDoS attack.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=695.0

You don't have to turn to a book of lies, in a vain search for truth. A 7th century desert dwelling illiterate may have been simple minded enough to have a tendency to put God in a box the size of his next door neighbor. Something he could understand through his limited capacity. But as you suggest he was indeed inspired to recite what, from a Christian perspective, became the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel.

The answers are all there in Scripture.
Mark 12:29 ... The Lord our God is one Lord: ... 32 ... for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

Based on your 2 verse proof-texted thread maybe you didn't get a chance to read very much in this section. It will hopefully help you gain a better understanding of the nature of YHWH/Yeshua as understood by other forum members.

Oh there exists a trinity of three seperate beings, but only ONE God, EVERYONE and EVERYTHING else is subserviant to the supreme, SINGLE God of Israel.

Is it important? Considering the first commandment, "You shall have no other Gods before me". I suggest it is of the utmost importance to clearly know who your God is!

The 3 parts of the Godhead are all God. Please take a little time to browse around this forum category.

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.    2  The same was in the beginning with God.    
14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

muslim042

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 11:00:43 PM »
There is not a single clear statement in the whole Bible, where Jesus PBUH himself says, that ‘I am God’, or  where he says ‘Worship me’.

Gospel of John, Ch.No. 17, V.No.3 ‘This is eternal life, so that you may know there is one true God, and Jesus Christ, who Thou has sent’.

Jesus PBUH replies in V.No.17 of Gospel of Mathew, Ch.No.19 – ‘And Jesus said upto him, ‘Why thou callest me good? For there is none good, except One, that is God - And if you want to enter life, keep the commandments’.

‘Hear Oh Israel, the Lord our God, is in one lord’. Gospel of Mark, Ch. No. 12, V.No. 29

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 06:44:21 AM »
Hello Muslim042, and welcome to the forum! :)

There is not a single clear statement in the whole Bible, where Jesus PBUH himself says, that ‘I am God’, or  where he says ‘Worship me’.

Why would you think Jesus would be under any obligation to quote Ahmed Deedat?
Why did Jesus speak in parables?
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2306.0

Gospel of John, Ch.No. 17, V.No.3 ‘This is eternal life, so that you may know there is one true God, and Jesus Christ, who Thou has sent’.

Jesus PBUH replies in V.No.17 of Gospel of Mathew, Ch.No.19 – ‘And Jesus said upto him, ‘Why thou callest me good? For there is none good, except One, that is God - And if you want to enter life, keep the commandments’.

‘Hear Oh Israel, the Lord our God, is in one lord’. Gospel of Mark, Ch. No. 12, V.No. 29

So as you can see from the verse you qutoed, Christians believe in one God.

1Jo 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Mat 28:18    And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

There is no need for you to distract yourself with the "mystery" of the deity of Christ.....

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

......when Muhammad compels his followers to - reject ALL of the prophets and witnesses, as revealed in the 1600 year record of YHWH to mankind, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years and - reject the whole subject of the Gospel, indeed the whole subject of the whole bible. As Jesus - who you believe to be a prophet - Himself prophesied:
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2439.0

Matthew 20:17 And Jesus going up to Jerusalem took the twelve disciples apart in the way, and said unto them,   18 Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn him to death,   19 And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify [him]: and the third day he shall rise again.

After it was fulfilled and Jesus was resurrected:

Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the psalms, concerning me. 45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, 46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: 47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 And ye are witnesses of these things.

Just as was prophesied in the Old Testament Psalms that Jesus referenced:

http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3252.0

And it the prophet Isaiah:

http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3390.0

muslim042

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 11:53:52 PM »

Jesus PBUH never said that if you want to go to  heaven, you consider me as God or  begotten son of GOD. He never said that you believe that I will die for your sins – In fact he said, ‘You keep the commandments’.

And this is first of commadments

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 06:24:11 AM »

I already responded to an identical post.

Why did Jesus speak in parables?

I previously left the following forum link to help you with your reply.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2306.0

That would be a good chapter for you to read:
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm#john_17

Jesus PBUH never said that if you want to go to  heaven, you consider me as God or  begotten son of GOD. He never said that you believe that I will die for your sins – In fact he said, ‘You keep the commandments’.

Here's what Jesus said:

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm#john_3

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm#john_14

Do you love Jesus, my friend?
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/jesus.htm

Sura 3.45 Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah;

The Quran says that Jesus was raised to God, and is "held in honor" in the hereafter, with those nearest to Allah, yet Muhammad had no idea what was to be done with either himself or his followers:

Sura 46.9 Say: "I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but a Warner open and clear."

How could you ever have assurance of salvation, when even the man you follow didn't know what was to be done with himself? Adam and Eve separated themselves from God by committing a single sin - a single act of disobedience - to God. How many times have you done something that was an act of disobedience to God?

Mat 26:28    For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

And this is first of commadments

You are highlighting the problem with copy and pasting scripture-ignorant people, rather than reading the scriptures for yourself, and thus you remain in the dark.
Muhammad told his followers to believe in the prophets and scriptures before Muhammad, so how can you follow Muhammad's commandment, if you have never even read the scriptures?

Sura 4:136 O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His Messenger, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger and the scripture which He sent to those before (him). Any who denieth Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messengers, and the Day of Judgment, hath gone far, far astray.

Are you afraid of the scriptures? If you had read the passage you quoted from you would see that isn't the first commandment.
Does what you quoted, even read like a commandment, or more like a simple statement of fact that confirms that all Christians do indeed believe in one God?

Sura 48.29 ... the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.

Why don't you read these two most important commandments of Jesus to His followers for yourself, (scroll down on the following link), then see if you can come back tell us what you found the two great commandments Jesus gives His followers are?
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_mark.htm#mark_12

muslim042

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2013, 11:38:25 PM »
Islam is the only Non-Christian faith, which makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus PBUH.

No Muslim, is ‘a Muslim’ if he does not believe in Jesus PBUH.

We believe that he was one of the mightiest messengers of Almighty God.

We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma`il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) Prophets from their Lord: we make no difference between one and another of them: and we bow to Allah (in Islam).

If Christian is a person who follows the teachings of Christ (pbuh) and not one who worships Christ (pbuh). (We are more Christian than the Christians themselves).

Muhammad PBUH is Natural Successor to Christ PBUH.

Muhammad PBUH is Prophesied in Bible

And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad (Muhammad PBUH).

John chapter 14 verse 16:
    "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:   
"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he     speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2013, 09:07:55 AM »
Do you realize that the reason you are unable respond to my replies to you is because they contain the truth, and that truth is exactly contrary to what you have been taught to believe?

However when you joined this forum you agreed to engage in an exchange. By ignoring replies to your posts and claims, you are going back on your word, in which you agreed to abide by forum rules.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=35.msg5830#msg5830

Please respond to each of the following posts in order. Then we will go back and revisit the posts and points you have ignored from the start. Do not try to obfuscate or change the subject by adding yet additional subjects.

Islam is the only Non-Christian faith, which makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus PBUH.

No Muslim, is ‘a Muslim’ if he does not believe in Jesus PBUH.

I already pointed out how you have been deceived, by the foolish lies of the famous antichrist deceiver Ahmed Deedat, yet you turn right around and quote Ahmed Deedat again.

The tragic truth is that no Muslim is a Muslim unless he DISbelieves the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel and rejects Jesus and His prophecies to follow Muhammad alone.
Please click on the following link, and reply on that forum thread, regarding the Ahmed Deedat quote that you posted.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3559.0

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2013, 09:39:09 AM »
We believe that he was one of the mightiest messengers of Almighty God.

Muhammad does not allow you to believe that.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3313.0

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2013, 09:49:00 AM »
We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma`il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) Prophets from their Lord: we make no difference between one and another of them: and we bow to Allah (in Islam).

Do you see how you contradicted yourself in the same post? You said you believe Jesus was one of the "mightiest messengers" and now you admit that Muhammad compels you to "make no difference between one and another of them". Islam requiring you to mindlessly pray in the "vain repetitions of the heathen" as the scriptures call it, has taken away your ability to think critically and thus you parrot empty words of men like Ahmed Deedat without thinking about what you are doing.

Considering how Muhammad's behavior is revealed through your own books, it's no wonder he prohibits his followers from making a distinction!
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2364.0

The sad fact of the matter is that Muslims must reject ALL of the prophets and witnesses of the one true God YHWH - as revealed in His 1600 year record to mankind, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years - to follow the false prophet Muhammad alone, through his STAND-ALONE 23 year 7th century record, and thinly repackaged Quraish pagan moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship rituals.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=56.0

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2013, 09:56:18 AM »
.....we bow to Allah (in Islam).

Indeed you do. That's why it is important for you to understand that the name of the one true God of the scriptures is YHWH, or Yahweh, as it occurs nearly 7,000 times in scripture and in paleo-Hebrew engravings that date back to the 9th century BC.
You cannot deny that "Allah" is the name of a Quraish pagan deity, and it will help you greatly to understand how that name was developed:
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2265.0

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2013, 10:19:40 AM »
If Christian is a person who follows the teachings of Christ (pbuh) and not one who worships Christ (pbuh). (We are more Christian than the Christians themselves).

The only way to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ is through the Gospel. By Muhammad's day the Gospel had be translated into every popular language, copied many tens of thousands of times, and had been read all over the known world for centuries. Here is what Muhammad instructed:

Sura 5:47 Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.

So if you don't believe you are lying when you claim you are more Christian than Christians, how many times have you read the Gospel?
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

Muhammad PBUH is Natural Successor to Christ PBUH.

No, Muhammad was a 7th century SW Arabian desert dwelling false prophet that proclaimed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.
http://www.brotherpete.com

Muhammad PBUH is Prophesied in Bible

Indeed he was:

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lEro81ygXQ

And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad (Muhammad PBUH).

Jesus never said that. It is just another lie that you have been taught to parrot. Why not try thinking for yourself for a change. How did Muhammad confirm the Law when he even switched his own personal Sabbath from Saturday to Friday?

Let alone that Muhammad proclaimed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel, through which Jesus fulfilled the law.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=148.0

John chapter 14 verse 16:
    "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:   
"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he     speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Please reply on the thread at the following link related to that foolish falsehood that Deedat trained his followers to parrot.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=224.0

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2013, 11:05:11 AM »
The one true God of the scriptures has brought you to a crossroads my friend. Your personal eternity hangs in the balance. One must choose between the one true God of the scriptures, as revealed through all of His prophets and witnesses, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years.

Or Muhammad alone, through his heavily abrogated, 23 year 7th century record that is the EXACT OPPOSITE of that bequeathed to us by the one true God YHWH. You follow a false prophet who adopted and adapted pagan Arabian moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship rituals.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj_umrah.htm#index

All the while prostrating toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in the Quraish's kaaba in Mecca five times a day, for which there is not a shred of historical or archaeological evidence that suggests that Mecca ever even existed before about the 4th century AD when immigrants from Yemen initially settled the area, or its kaaba before the early 5th century when the Quraish pagans built it for Arabian Star Family worship.
http://www.historyofmecca.com

Please click on the following link and you should be able to get an idea as to just who it is that you serve:
http://www.unitedcopts.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8245&Itemid=73