Author Topic: Chat With a Dear Sweet Young Gal Genuinely Seeking Truth  (Read 11126 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Chat With a Dear Sweet Young Gal Genuinely Seeking Truth
« on: September 23, 2009, 12:38:49 PM »
Sept 5

[[[Hi]]]

Hi S,

[[[I have some questions for you. Its going to be simple type of questions, and I expect to listen you point of view instead of giving me bible references.]]]

I will attempt to do that but include a couple of verses when they can offer a more direct answer, in fewer words, OK. Then you can inquire further if you like.

These would be GREAT questions for the forum and your participation would be greatly appreciated in there, but I will continue here (also live link on channel page).
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php

1. Something that might answer a lot of questions in advance is that Jesus is the WAY God chose to manifest, or reveal Himself, to mankind. God and Jesus are coexistent, from the beginning. They are ONE. In the Old Testament there are several appearances of Jesus to mankind long before He was ever manifest, or revealed Himself to us on earth. Those are called "christophanies".

[[[I havent read bible yet *will be*]]]

Here's a great place to begin to understand God from a Christian perspective: http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm

[[[But I need to know a few simple things. Its more about facts, and you can skip the questions if you didnt know the answers.

1-Basically describe in a simple way, about your religion.]]]

God's people have followed Him for 3500 years, through two covenants, through a 1600 year record in which He revealed Himself through ALL of the many dozen prophets and witnesses over that record that closed almost 2000 years ago.

[[[2-What is the differences between Old and New Testament? Pls answer briefly.]]]

The New Testament was prophesied in the Old Testament, is the fulfillment of the old covenant, through Jesus Christ. (the words testament and covenant are translated from the same Greek word).

[[[ Do not put any bible quoted, because I will not understand it.]]]

Don't sell God short. He made His Word so everyone can understand it with a little effort, if they are prayerfully seeking truth.

[[[ But you may interpret it with your own way, pretend like youre explaining it to me.
3-Why is it that Christians no longer follow the Old Testament, or is it still valid?]]]

When God prophesied the new covenant He said that instead of in books, He would write the law in our hearts. Once a person is "born again" that law becomes a part of them. Forgive this one verse but it sums up that new covenant:

Gal 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Once a person genuinely has a change of heart that allows them to love EVERYBODY, no matter what, the rest of the law falls neatly into place.

For example the Jews caught an adulteress in the act and told Jesus that under the letter of the law she was supposed to be stoned. Jesus answer to them was "Fine, whoever is without sin among you, go ahead and cast the first stone"

If there is one thing Christians understand it is how sinful mankind's nature is and how there is no room for self-righteousness because ALL have sinned and come up short of what God expects of us.

[[[4-How was the behavior of Jewish during the year of Jesus? I assumed they didnt like Jesus for preaching new things, but why did they unhappy with it? Isnt Jesus try to preach something similar to what Abraham, Isaac, etc?]]]

It's always dangerous to speak about folks by group.
Many first century Christians had been Jews.
Other of the Jews had hard hearts and they followed the letter of the law, but missed the whole point when it came to things of the Spirit of God. They were simply going through the motions. Like Muslims do with repetitive prayer 5 times a day.

God isn't about routine, but relationship. That's the whole point.

Also God Himself blinded some of the Jews to the Gospel so that they couldn't sin against Jesus. Some bigoted Christians may dispute this but I believe the bible is clear about this.

[[[5-What is the definition of God in Christianity?]]]

God is God. He manifest (or revealed) Himself to mankind through His Spirit and through Jesus Christ, among other ways. God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are all part of the same being.

[[[6-Do Christians believe that Jesus is God, or Son of God?]]]

Jesus is God as He revealed Himself to us in the flesh.
Jesus was conceived by the virgin Mary by the will of God. He was revealed to us as a perfect and sin free man, to provide the perfect example for all mankind.

Through that Jesus became the perfect sacrifice through which all mankind might be saved of our sin if we have faith in His shed blood.

Why God chose to have sin atoned by blood is anybody's guess, but that's the way it's been for 3500 years from back when God asked the Jews to build the temple and sacrifice animals to Him to atone for their sin.

Why is anybody's guess, but the fact that He did is without dispute in historical record, as well as the archaeological record of the temple, and early Hebrew life.

[[[7-Who really killed Jesus? Was it the Jewish or Roman?]]]

It was the sinful nature of all mankind that killed Jesus. It was you and I that killed Jesus. The sinful nature of mankind from our very beginnings in the Garden of Eden.

Rev 13:8 ... the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

[[[8-Who publish the complete New Testament, and how long it takes from the death of Jesus?]]]

The new Testament was written in Koine Greek, which was the popular language at the time.
We have over 5300 partial or complete manuscripts that were written in every popular language, that were being read all over the known world, by 300 AD. This large record is how we can know it was handed down to us very much intact.

The King James Version is the best English translation we have because it was written from the Greek Textus Receptus, or majority Greek text, that was compiled by that large volume of extant manuscripts by hundreds of scholars working together.

[[[I have more questions about Christianity, but I need to know your point of view because its your religion, and youd probably could explain it better.]]]

And the forum offers a great opportunity to have several others not only answer your questions, but also explore Christian heresy like that in the Roman Catholic Church as well as Christian cults and Islam too!

[[[I love history, and I am now self-taught myself on religions, and the relation between all monotheist religions.]]]

A really great book for you would be "Eternity in their Hearts" by Don Richardson. It's about the scattered Jewish tribes all over the world, and how even polytheistic religions of today can be found to have monotheistic roots. Here's a fun chapter in a free book that touches on the subject:
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/one_more_time.htm

[[[I also did study Hinduism and Buddhism.. and I did asked a lot of Hindus/ Buddhist about it as well.
I hope youd share it with me about Christian.
But, pls.. do not put any bible quotes, coz I wont understand them, until I read it as whole.
I just need your knowledge and point of view.

Thanks so much!!]]]

Thank you so much for the opportunity and may God richly bless you and lead you to the truth,
Your friend,

Pete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ_26AE0G_8

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat With a Dear Sweet Young Gal Who is Seeking Truth
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 12:41:09 PM »
Sept 6

[[[Since there are so many similarities between Jews, Christians.........]]]

Indeed there are. We share the Old Testament in common and consider it the inerrant Word of God. God's people have followed Him for 3500 years through the 1600 year record He gave us through ALL of the prophets and witnesses.

[[[........... and Muslims, there's a lot you can relate,....]]]

Sadly, this could not be more false. Muslims must necessarily reject that 1600 year record entirely, in order to follow Mohammed's 23 year 7th century record. Just like every other cult that follows a false prophet. God's 1600 year record record warns us specifically against following false prophets. They follow Mohammed even though not a single soul ever heard Gabriel or Allah's voice when they gave Mohammed a "revelation". He never performed a single miracle. Nor is there a single fulfilled prophecy of Mohammed's, so he is not even a legitimate prophet. Nostradamus did a better job than that.

Islam is an "anti" religion.
The greatest and only unpardonable sin in Islam is committed if a Muslim were to confess that Jesus is the Son of God. That makes it the EXACT OPPOSITE of Christianity.
For this reason the bible says that makes Islam ANTICHRIST.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

Even Satan believes in Jesus but that doesn't mean he is going to heaven. God requires repentance, or changing our ways, and following Jesus, and we can know when we are when we are doing the work of God.

Islam is the ONLY anti-another-religion, religion, on earth.
Mohammed taught that Jesus WASN'T the Son of God.
Mohammed taught that Jesus DIDN'T die on the cross.

Every Christian on earth is absolutely certain that Jesus died on the cross to save us from our sin. If a person does not believe this, then they are not a Christian. There is not a single more important thing for us to believe because that's what the Gospel teaches. There is nothing we hold with more certainty.

As far as I know there is not a single Jewish sect that does not believe that a man named Jesus died on a cross in the first century. They are absolutely certain as well, they just don't recognize that man was their promised Messiah.

But what did Mohammed teach DID happen on the cross? What did Mohammed teach DID happen to Jesus just before, during and after - whoever was killed on the cross? If you ask Muslims you will get as many different answers as the number of Muslims that you ask.

You see what I mean by being "anti"? Islam is like the negative of a photograph.

Islam is anti all non-muslims. Mohammed taught that they are to fight against non-Muslims until they enslave them with a tax and non-muslims feel themselves subdued or enslaved by the Muslims. Sometimes they slap non-muslims across the face as they pay the tax to make sure they feel submitted to their Muslim masters. That's why there have been 13,000 deadly Islamic terror attacks around the world just since 9-11. It's about Islamic conquest.

It's the dar el salaam, or house of peace, conquest of the dar el harb, or house of war. If you are a non-musilm you may not be at war against Islam, but Islam has been at war against you for 1400 years.
Islam has hated the Jews for 1400 years because Mohammed hated them for not accepting his new religion over the religion they had been following for 2000 years by that time. The Islamic Mufti of Jerusalem joined hands with Hitler in the genocide of Jews during world war II.

Jesus taught Christians to love our enemies and to bless them and do good to them.
All the law is fulfilled when we learn how to love our neighbor as we do ourselves.

[[[....... which makes it more interesting. all of the stories have similarity, but also ahs different verses, which makes it 3 big religions that seesm to have different faith.
but to me, it's actually leading to the same God / Lord / Allah, just the way to reach it took different paths.

anyway I am very satisfy with your explianation. It's simple and easy to digest.
I do hope you can preach this way better, since it's more conviencing, making people know more about Chrsitianity.]]]

I feel a very heavy burden for the 1.5 billion people that have been deceived into following the false prophet Mohammed that taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of what God revealed through ALL of the prophets and apostles. I could sit aroiund a campfire with them and sing koom bye yah but that wouldn't deliver them out of the hands of Mohammed.

False end time doctrines have blinded the church from being able to see that Mohammed is THE false prophet that was prophesied in the New Testament. To be honest likely most in the church simply are resigned to watch the Muslims march blithely to hell in the path of Mohammed.

Look at me as the knock them upside the head, and shake them by the lapels, guy. From here they can go to the muslims4jesus channel and see how their former brethren were able to escape the antichrist grip of their false prophet.

[[[anyway, I have historical questions for you. I am still confused about who were the responsible act that killed Jeses in historical view?]]]

The Pharisees didn't want a rabble rouser joining their group. They wanted Jesus dead because he made them feel convicted of their sin. They aroused a crowd that were all shouting for Jesus crucifixion. The emperor Pilate didn't particularly want to do it but finally did it at their insistence.

Jhn 19:6 When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify [him], crucify [him]. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify [him]: for I find no fault in him. 7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.

But it was mankind's sin that killed Jesus He died for all of us. He carried the burden of our sins from the foundation of the world, but then came and brought an end of sin for those that believe in His shed blood.

Hbr 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

[[[In the movie 'The Passion of Christ', he was crucified by the Romans, but in explaination i read from historians and scholars, they said it was the act of Jewish.
So i would wanna know from Christians view.

Moreover, may i know where did they buried him?]]]

Jesus was only buried in Joseph's tomb for 3 days after which He arose and was witnessed by hundreds of people including the Apostles.

Mat 27:57 When the even was come, there came a rich man of Arimathaea, named Joseph, who also himself was Jesus' disciple: 58 He went to Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be delivered. 59 And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, 60 And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed.

[[[and how did you explain to me in small words, about his second coming.

and if you have time, maybe you also can tell me your view on the new scroll they found in 1947 that mention about a 'hidden treasure' or something to do with Mary Madgelene.]]]

It was a wonderful and blessed find since the copy of Daniel that was found there is positively dated to at least 350 BC, and demonstrates how perfectly the scriptures have been preserved as they have been handed down to us because the one discovered is virtually identical to the version in the Jews and Christians bible.

[[[i did read a lot about it, but i still wanna know from Christian's view, because i believe that they will have better explainations.]]]

Again, I highly recommend you ask every Muslim you find who died on the cross?
Where was Jesus just before, during and after? What happened to Him?

If you find any that aren't too embarrassed to tell you I would appreciate hearing what they said. I have been asking those questions in 3 Muslim forums lately and it has been amazing.

May God richly bless you and guide you sweetheart,

Pete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPod-hxD7g

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 12:42:00 PM »
Sept 7

[[[Hi,

Thanks again for your time answering my questions. it's great to hear your point of view since I am interested in the topic, especially when it related to history.

It's good that you have the facts right, including the ones you have about Muslim. I am a Muslim myself and what you did said were mostly true about our beliefs.
But the behaviours and responsibilties on the terrorisms acts.. i am not in the same page with you ........]]]

I just lost a ton of work in reply to you so I will send this in lots of little pieces, OK?
I know there are lots of peace loving Muslims, just as there are lots of peace loving atheists too. There can only be peace loving Christians - period. It is commanded of us:

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: 30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this [is] the first commandment. 31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

If a person doesn't love everyone at least as much as he loves himself, then that person has only fooled themself into believing he is a Christian. That is how God taught us through Jesus Christ in the new covenant.

God revealed Himself to His people, the Jews, 3500 years ago, in a somewhat different fashion, but even by 1000 years before Jesus came old covenant prophets had ended suggestions of the use of the sword in God's service.

But in the 7th century Mohammed told Muslims to fight non-Muslims:

Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

That is why Muslims killled and stole property, and sexually enslaved the women of the vanquished, all the way up to Tours France during the Islamic first jihad.

Mohammed also recited:

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

Here is how a fundamentalist Muslim understands that today:

In Indonesia 3 teenage girls were beheaded on their way to their Christian school and one of their heads left on the steps of a Church. The note left behind reads: "We will murder 100 more Christian teenagers and their heads will be presented as presents."

What if you were a Christian and that had been your girlfriend?
Now you could go up to that Muslim and tell him that Islam is supposed to be a religion of peace, but do you think he would say "Oh I guess you are right, I'm sorry" or would he be more likely to cut your head off as an apostate?

What about when Muslims have complete control of a country and everyone is ruled under the perfection of sharia law?
In Saudia Arabia 15 girls were killed because Islamic religious police sent them back into a burning school for trying to emerge from the burning building without head coverings.
"The English-language Saudi Gazette, in a front-page report yesterday quoted witnesses as saying that members of the religious police stopped men who tried to help the girls escape from the building, saying: 'It is sinful to approach them.'"
"A civil defence officer told an Arabic-language newspaper, al-Eqtisadiah, that he saw three members of the religious police "beating young girls to prevent them from leaving the school because they were not wearing the abaya"."
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/women_in_islam.htm

Surely you can see that it is the fundamentalists that follow the Quran, and do just as the prophet Mohammed did, which is murder and theft of non-muslims and their property, that will prevail in Islam or prevail anywhere that the other people just want to live in peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4rtYAO3UxA

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 12:42:49 PM »
[[[though we might have different view in our faith, I do think that no matter what, everyone should respect each other. the problem with the world, I figured, is the unability to respect others, which leads to us all fighting each other.]]]

I agree.

[[[As growing in country where Islamic values were practised, I was taught a lot about Quran and I believe in the holy book in terms of faith, and the way of life. though I am not a good Muslim, .....]]]

It is lucky you don't live in this Islamic town:

AP - December 06, 2006 MOGADISHU, Somalia - "Residents of a southern Somalia town who do not pray five times a day will be beheaded, an Islamic courts official said Wednesday, adding the edict will be implemented in three days."
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/great_tribulation.htm

[[[......I do rely to quran in so many ways, and found out that it's very similar with the previous books,esp when it comes to the prophets.]]]

It is not. The most important fundamental, and only unpardonable sin, in Mohammed's religion, "shirk" requires denying that Jesus is the Son of God.

That is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel and how Jesus was revealed through ALL of the prophets and witnesses of the Gospel:

1Jo 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

http://www.islamandthetruth.com/jesus.htm

[[[The thing is, education and knowledge level practised in my country are limited,]]]

That is why Islam can thrive there. Folks don't ask questions or seek out the truth like you do. Mohammed hated questions because he was frequently embarrassed by not having answers.

Surah 5:101 O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble.

"Allah has hated for you three things: ... 3. And asking too many questions (in disputed religious matters)." (Dr. Khan, Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 2, #555)

What kind of God would discourage you from asking questions?
Not mine. He is the very opposite:

1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Soon you won't be able to ask questions. Even today, if you start asking questions about Islam of your imam he will make a note of you as a budding apostate.

Even my [country witheld] brother that lives in [another country witheld], had Muslim police show up at his dormitory when he told his friend that he had become a Christian. When he first disclosed to me he had become a Christian I told him it would be hard to hide because his joy would show all over his face.
He was going to keep it from his friends for a little bit, but his friend spotted it on him right away, and asked him what had happened to make him so happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf9VeNJFGNo

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 12:43:34 PM »
[[Therefore I need to find other alternatives to know more about other religions.

Anyway, since you're asking about our view on the last hours of Jesus, we're to believe that it wasn't him, and it was actually Judas who been caught and crucified.
this is among the theory they have, because Quran didn't discuss about the detail of the event, just clarify the fact that he's not crucified.]]]

The bible teaches that Judas hanged himself for betraying Jesus, before Jesus was ever crucified.

Some Muslims have told me that Jesus asked a disciple to take His place, and when they went to get Jesus, that his face was put on that disciple, and the Jews realized after the crucifixion that it was Jesus face but not his body.

Another told me that when a soldier went in to get him, when he came back out he looked just like Jesus and they crucified him. But later on they realized it was a Jew that they crucified.
I have been asking this in Muslim forums just lately and the number of different opinions as to what happened on the cross is dizzying.

Can you see the difficulty with this? Mohammed recited:

Surah 4.157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, AND THOSE WHO DIFFER THEREIN ARE FULL OF DOUBTS, WITH NO (CERTAIN) KNOWLEDGE, BUT ONLY CONJECTURE TO FOLLOW, for of a surety they killed him not:-

The ONE THING that Christians hold with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY above any other belief is that Jesus Christ loved us so much that He chose to die on the cross, as the perfect sacrifice, through which all mankind can be saved by having faith in His shed blood.
That is what CHRISTIANITY IS. If a person does not believe this with absolute certainty, then that person cannot possibly be a Christian. That is what the GOSPEL IS ALL ABOUT as revealed through ALL of the prophets and witnesses of the New Testament/covenant.

Nor do I know of a single sect in Judaism that does not believe with certainty that Jesus died on the cross in the 1st century. They don't recognize that Jesus is their promised Messiah, but they have no doubts whatsoever that Jesus died on the cross in the first century

Christians and Jews are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN about what happened on the cross, yet Muslims are exactly as Mohammed described Christians and Jews!
I haven't gotten the same answer from any 2 Muslims that I have asked.
Isn't that ironic?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf9VeNJFGNo

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 12:44:18 PM »
[[[this is among the theory they have, because Quran didn't discuss about the detail of the event, just clarify the fact that he's not crucified.

Where was Jesus just before, during and after? What happened to Him?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_view_of_Jesus%27_death

Pleas read this article. as i told you, I wasn't taught about Jesus death, but more on faith to God, and I have to find other alternative to dig the truth as well.
that's why i asked you about Jesus, so I would know from Christians view.

the thing about me personally is i don't judge anyone, and whatever you have to say about your religion is very much respected.]]]

Far more than respect for you, I love you.
And I understand why you believe what you do. If I had been raised by Muslim parents I would probably have remained a Muslim, unless God had given me, as I believe He has you, an interest in exploring and getting down to exactly where THE TRUTH may lay, and let the chips fall where they may.

[[[I do hope that no matter youre against our beliefs, I could still ask you questions.]]]

There is nothing in this world I love more than sharing what I know about God as revealed through His 1600 year record through all of the prophets and witnesses. My time is yours.

[[[there's so many things I need to know about christianity, and i've just started :)]]]

I can help you a little more easily if I can feel at liberty to share a verse or two with you, as I have been.

[[[I do hope that we can discuss about Jesus Second Coming, and the The End Time.
How did Christian look upon this topic.]]]

While this is not essential in Christian belief, the passages of scripture that discuss this are usually found in dreams and visions of prophecy that contain a lot of figurative language, that are widely open to interpretation.
The church holds several conflicting views in this regard but nobody has been able to support their end-time doctrine in the light of scripture. They are doctrines that were penned and taught by men by other men.

I will explore some of that figurative language with you when you like.

[[[Thanks again:)
I know God bless you, because you always remember HIM~
it's really sad to see a lot of people who didn't believe in God, or underappreciate their own religions.]]]

It is sad indeed, but folks like atheists that desire to have no belief at all, I leave in Jesus hands. I would much rather have discussions with someone who truly wants to get to know God.

[[[Little they know that many souls died and suffered to get us to God and reaching HIS love.]]]

Like those great men in the attached video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4rtYAO3UxA

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 12:44:58 PM »
Sept 9

Hi S,
Do you ever wonder why Islam can't persuade folks with Mohammed's message, but rather than through a healthy exchange has to do it through violence and intimidation - including among its own?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASlin_9Bekw

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 12:45:39 PM »
Sept 15

[[[p/s: even me myself against the dicriminations and exteme behaviours of those muslims you mentioned. they're extremists and totally misunderstood their own religion.]]]

But the question is, who will prevail? When I was young there was virtually no such thing as Islamic extremism, except maybe in the middle east. We sure didn't ever hear about it in the west. But look at the state of the world today.
Who wins? The peaceful Muslims or the ever more numerous ones that would cut the heads off of peaceful Muslims as apostates? 2 million slain at the hands of Islam in the Sudan alone.
How many Christians are cutting the heads off of people around the world today? Christians feed and clothe people and go into the areas decimated by Islam to try to help it's victims.

[[[May your life filled with God's bless and love.]]]

May God richly bless you and keep you too sweetheart.
The forum may be down for a little bit as we were the victim of a very sophisticated (DoS) cyber attack on 9-11. That's the difficulty with truth for those outside the truth. Truth is like hot coals being poured on their heads. Rather than the 1600 year record of God to mankind through all of the prophets and witnesses that His people have followed for 3500 years, they are stuck with Mohammed's 23 year 7th century record and realize they are naked in battle, so they have to try to destroy the truth instead.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Again if you want to read a little Gospel this part of the site is back up:
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK3Rgcw5lDw

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 12:46:46 PM »
Sept 17

[[[thanks for your feedback. and speaking of 9/11~ I am not so positive about who was responsible in the terrorism acts, but after so many years, I figured that those who benefits most on it should be the one who was responsible. I did a lot of research and all the findings suggested the same party.
which is the US government.]]]

That's nonsense, and it's irrelevant since there have been over 14,000 deadly Islamic terror attacks around the world, JUST SINCE 9-11. They are catalogued here:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

[[[And I am so sure it wasnt what Christianity preaches to their followers.]]]

Our government separated itself from God back in 1947 through the Supreme Court Everson decision. The subject of "separation of church and state" does not exist in our constitution and had only been brought before the court on 2 occasions in the prior 150 years, so firmly rooted in the Word of God were our laws and principles.
Our constitution prohibits the establishment of a single state church, like the Church of England (which my forefathers were escaping to come here). Individual states were free to establish state churches and some did, but abolished them when they saw their error.
The ONLY required texts in our early schools were the bible and a hymnal, but by 1948, a year after Everson came McCollum, banning prayer in schools.
Free exercise of religion was guaranteed under our constitution. Ever since Everson that has been gradually eroded.

[[[Look what happened in World War and Holocaust, when Hitler killed a lot of Jews. ^ million of them. That's not what his religion preached him.]]]

Hitler's religion was Satanism. The holocaust was exactly what his religion preached. After the war they found Madame Blavatski's (Theosophical Society) book on Satanism in Hitler's nightstand as his bedtime reading.

But it was the Islamic mufti of Jerusalem that worked hand in hand in genocide of Jews with 2 Islamic panzer divisions in Hitler's army. This is because genocide of Jews has been a part of Islam ever since Mohammed began murdering them. Here's why

Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'"

Please see attached video regarding the Islamic Mufti of Jerusalem and Hitler. America was rescuing the Jews, as Islam was joined with Hitler in genocide of them. This is an irrefutable historical fact and perfectly consistent with the religion of Islam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sk3fKY9PhY

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 12:47:53 PM »
[[[I'd hate the fact that it was actually a religious act of whatever religion, because as far as I am concern, ALL religions thought the good things, and not the bad things.]]]

But that's untrue. The Islamic First Jihad rape, pillage and plunder of people - stealing their property all the way up to Tours France was perfectly consistent with Islam, as is this second Islamic Jihad murder all around the world. Again, historical and current fact. The Quran calls to murder and has a whole chapter on what to do with the property you stole including detailing Mohammed's 1/5 share of all the stolen property. 8 AL-ANFAL (SPOILS OF WAR, BOOTY)

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/quran/008.qmt.html

The Roman Catholic Church murdered millions of Jews, Muslims AND CHRISTIANS. But those acts were EXACTLY AND SPECIFICALLY THE OPPOSITE of the new covenant that Jesus brought to Gentiles like you and I

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

[[[[Those who did and said bad things about anything is not religious enough, of misunderstand their religions.]]]

In the case of Islam it was perfectly consistent with their religion. The suras that seem peaceful are abrogated by the later verses that suggest violence against non-Muslims.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJhSejBDTPI

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 12:48:53 PM »
[[[And I trust my judgment, because I was never biased. Like my research on what happened in Afghanistan, I found out that the Muslims there, they authority misused of what ISLAM realy preached in Holy Quran. They were extremists, and discriminate women. That isn't a right thing to do, and they have insulted their religion.]]]

But that's not true. Women's word is only worth half that of a man's in court.

Sura 2:228 ... And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of advantage) over them. And Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.

The women asked, "What is deficient in our intelligence and religion, Messenger of God?" He answered, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in your intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. "This is the deficiency in her religion," he said.

http://www.beholdthebeast.com/women_in_islam.htm

Sura (4:34) - Men are the maintainers of women ... admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and BEAT THEM; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

[[[But then again, everyone has their right to think and decide for themselves.]]]

That's not true in Islam. Women are locked in their homes while the men go off to work.

In Saudia Arabia 15 girls were killed because Islamic religious police sent them back into a burning school for trying to emerge from the burning building without head coverings.
"The English-language Saudi Gazette, in a front-page report yesterday quoted witnesses as saying that members of the religious police stopped men who tried to help the girls escape from the building, saying: 'It is sinful to approach them.'"
"A civil defence officer told an Arabic-language newspaper, al-Eqtisadiah, that he saw three members of the religious police "beating young girls to prevent them from leaving the school because they were not wearing the abaya"."

In fact the Saudi's didn't stop capturing North African slaves until 1962, and then only because of outside pressure. This is because slavery will always be legal in Islam.

"O prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives... whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war... this only for thee, and not for believers [at large]; we know what we have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hand possess;... (Sura 33:50-51)

Sex slavery is being practiced in Africa today. Mohammed even gave instructions regarding prostituting one's sex slaves

Sura 24:33:...But force not your maids to prostitution WHEN they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),

So when she doesn't want chastity, and maybe wants a split of the money, then you can pimp her out.
But then even if your force them, Allah is forgiving! Pretty convenient for a band of desert dwelling thugs.
Mohammed even sanctioning the rape of married (adultery) non-muslim women taken as spoils of war:

Sura 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, EXCEPT those whom your right hands possess:....

[[[For me, those who did bad things are bad people, and it has nothing to do with their faith.]]]

It has everything to do with Islam as the suras I have pointed out clearly allow.

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

In Indonesia 3 teenage girls were beheaded on their way to their Christian school and one of their heads left on the steps of a Church. The note left behind reads: "We will murder 100 more Christian teenagers and their heads will be presented as presents."

"Once again, women are the targets. In mid-March, rebels assaulted three women gathering firewood and cut off their ears, lips, and breasts."
"Starting in 2003, Janjaweed Arabs, a Sudan-backed militia, have driven 2 million villagers from their homes in ethnic-cleansing attacks designed to suppress local rebels."

"Eyewitness accounts detailing the militia attacks are horrifying. "They killed my 3-year-old son right in front of my eyes," one father from West Darfur said. Since last fall, women have reported more than 500 rapes. Three women said five militiamen beat and raped them last August. The women said, "After they abused us, they told us that now we would have Arab babies. And, if they would find any [more] women, they would rape them again to change the color of their children.""

http://www.beholdthebeast.com/great_tribulation.htm

[[[And as far as I am concern, you are a good person and keep on preaching the good things about Christian.]]]

There is not a single "bad thing" in the entire New Testament/covenant that Jesus brought to Gentiles like you and I. There is ONLY GOOD. You need to read it. Start here

[[[May both of us become even better person and always be loved by God.]]]

My religion offers me no other choice

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Once we can love EVERYONE the rest of the law falls neatly into place.

[[[I will keep reading your site, despite there's a lot of insult of my religion.]]]

I have 4 sites. This site is more geared to Muslim seekers like yourself
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/

[[[Because all i want is the truth, and knowledge about Christianity, and other more religion to come :)]]]

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDslsWDzPIc

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 12:49:35 PM »
Sept 17

[[[I will keep reading your site, despite there's a lot of insult of my religion. Because all i want is the truth, and knowledge about Christianity, and other more religion to come :)]]]

But you are only seeing one side of the coin. There can be no greater insult to Jesus Christ and the new covenant that He brought to Gentiles like you and I, than denying that He died on the Cross to save all mankind from our sin.
This is what Christianity and the new covenant are all about. For two thousand years ALL Christians have believed this above all else, otherwise it's impossible to be a Christian. It is what the Gospel IS.

Every Jewish sect also believes Jesus died on the cross. Some just still don't recognize He is their Messiah. Even secular Roman historians of the day confirmed that Jesus died on the cross.

Can you see that Mohammed taught you WHAT NOT to believe, but left a vacuum regarding WHAT TO believe?
You are compelled to believe that Jesus didn't die on the cross, but Mohammed never told you WHO DID die on the cross. Thus Islam is specifically anti-another-religion, by design, making Islam the negative image, or perfect reverse, of Christianity. The exact opposite.

There are also many stunning parallels between Islam and the false form of Christianity of the Roman Catholic Church that are detailed on the following link

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=512.0

May God bless you S, and lead you to the truth of His Son, my Savior, Jesus Christ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Rdej28pP4

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat With a Dear Sweet Young Gal Who is Genuinely Seeking Truth
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2009, 07:32:19 AM »
(Disappeared then restored from database)

[[[i havent read your full reply, but thatnsk so much for spending time to reply my previous message.
as for your comments to Muslims, you did have wrong understandings of Islam, seriously WRONG. I can't even begin to describe how wrong you were, but I wouldn't blame you because you're refering to the wrong society of Muslim who actually use Quran's guidelines for their own advantages.]]]

They are following the Quran
Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. 30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Those men who attack non-muslims are simply doing what they can to be like Mohammed. From the first caravan that Mohammed plundered, right on through the rape, pillage and plunder of country after country all the way up to Tours France of the imperialistic conquest of the Islamic First Jihad.
Please look it up. The Islamic conquest of countries is a matter of historical record.

Jesus healed the lame so they could walk. Mohammed brought lameness to the walking. "...they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off."
Jesus brought sight to the blind. Mohammed brought blindness to the seeing. "...he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes..."
Jesus brought the dead back to life. Mohammed killed the living.

[[[[And no. women aren't supposed to be locked down in their homes, that is what the extremists had done.]]]

Not extremists. That is what typical Saudi Arabian men do throughout their society. Theirs is considered to be an excellent model of sharia law. It is the same model that is being copied in Nigeria.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fbXvq_ZIbw

In just the tiny town of Basra there were over 80 "honor killings" in just the first 10 months of last year. Please search - basra honor killings
Fathers beat and stab their daughters to death and they aren't even prosecuted.
READ THIS http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/may/11/iraq.humanrights

[[[I totally disagree with them, Islam isn't supposed to be that way.]]]

Tell that to them and they will cut your head off as an apostate.

[[[but i can't blame you. what u see in Muslims is a result from their own doings. they portray bad attitudes, and its wrong in Islam.]]]

It is perfectly correct in Islam. Mohammed even instructed regarding pimping out your sex slaves

Sura 24:33:...But force not your maids to prostitution WHEN they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),   

So WHEN they don’t want to preserve their chastity, maybe want to share in the profits, then pimp ‘em out and make some gain. And even if you force them into prostitution Allah will forgive anyway!   

Sura 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, EXCEPT those whom your right hands possess:....

[[[About Hitler, hm~ he's satanist. hm, let me think. i have no idea.]]]

Madame Blavatsky's book was found in his night table. She founded the Theosophical Society and was a renouned satanist. Yahoo - Blavatsky satanist
http://www.whale.to/b/blavatsky_h.html

[[[ Maybe. it could be a theory.]]]

It is a matter of historical fact.

[[[ but what he did isnt Christianity.]]]

Of course not. It is the exact opposite. Just like the things that Mohammed did, from the murder of poets,
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=127.0
 to the plunder of caravans, to the slaughter of the men in the Jewish villages of Banu Qurayza and at Khaybar, and theft of their livestock, and enslavement of their women and children (sexual enslavement and otherwise - Mohammed forcing one of the women into his own harem).
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=336.0

[[[ That's not what Christianity preaches, I know that.]]]

Indeed it's not, and never has been.
Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That's how we know the murders of the Roman Catholic Church were not Christian but it does have many parallels with Islam. I started detailing a few of them here:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=512.0

[[[[ I'll find more information about that satanist religion though. Seriously it sounded so-knight-templers-ish.]]]

In the U.S. books on the occult and Satanism are outselling the bible now. Satanism shouldn't be news to you. Simply Yahoo - satanism - It is the worship of Satan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism

[[[But thanks again for your reply.]]]

Always my pleasure.

[[[I will keep on digging more n more.]]]

May God bless and help you as you continue your quest for the truth.

ExMilitary

• ecclesia
  • In the last days perilous times shall come
    • View Profile
Re: Chat With a Dear Sweet Young Gal Genuinely Seeking Truth
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2013, 02:19:45 PM »
This is one of the most encouraging threads I've read.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat With a Dear Sweet Young Gal Genuinely Seeking Truth
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2013, 05:15:08 PM »
This is one of the most encouraging threads I've read.

That's why I've been bumping it back up to the top since 2009! Wishing other folks were so open. In reviewing just a bit of it now, I can see I would word several things differently today, then I did back then. Like I said Jews followed the "letter of the law" which is incorrect (and I knew it back then), because what they followed was a set of traditions that they created themselves, much like the futurist and preterist churches of today (futurist church perhaps less egregiously).