Author Topic: Paul's Laundry list  (Read 3806 times)

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Paul's Laundry list
« on: January 03, 2010, 02:42:59 AM »
Though the Bible and the koran could not be at greater odds with one another there stands one man in the Bible that muslims loathe above all others. It is fascinating to conside,r given that so many other prophets and apostles speak out against the very behaviour that Muhammad reveled in, that Paul would be the center of so much animosity for the muslims. The reason for this of course is that muslims have been deluded into thinking that the prophets of the Bible were really muslim and that Islam was their belief system. Despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Paul on the other hand is a bit of a conundrum for them because he was sent to bring the Gospel to the gentiles and so had to spend a good portion of his time addressing practices that Jews already understood to be wrong(ie. prostitution, idolatory, adultery, etc.). And so he gave what has become something of a laundry list of sinful behaviour that we can look to as what NOT to do if we desire a clean life. The two verses below were written nearly six hundred years before Muhammad was born and yet they look as if they were written in response to Muhammad's teachings.

1Cr 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1Cr 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

I will address each category with koranic verses and hadith.

Fornicator- a man who indulges in unlawful sexual intercourse, a fornicator

Qur'an 33:51 "You may have whomever you desire; there is no blame."

Qur'an 66:1 "O Prophet! Why forbid yourself that which Allah has made lawful to you? You seek to please your consorts."

Qur'an 33:50 "O Prophet! We have made lawful to you all the wives to whom you have paid dowers; and those whom your hands possess out of the prisoners of war spoils whom Allah has assigned to you; and daughters of your paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of your uncles and aunts, who migrated with you; and any believing woman if the Prophet wishes her; this is a privilege for you only, and not for the rest of the Believers; We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom they possess; in order that there should be no difficulty for you and that you should be free from blame."

Qur'an 33:51 "You may put off whom you please, and you may take to you whomever you desire. You may defer any of them you please, and you may have whomever you desire; there is no blame on you if you invite one who you had set aside. It is no sin."

Bukhari:V5B59N524 "The Muslims said among themselves, 'Will Safiyah be one of the Prophet's wives or just a lady captive and one of his possessions?'"

Bukhari:V4B52N143
V5B59N522 "When we reached Khaybar, Muhammad said that Allah had enabled him to conquer them. It was then that the beauty of Safiyah was described to him. Her husband had been killed [by Muhammad], so Allah's Apostle selected her for himself. He took her along with him till we reached a place where her menses were over and he took her for his wife, consummating his marriage to her, and forcing her to wear the veil.'"

Ishaq:517 "When the Apostle took Safiyah on his way out of town, she was beautified and combed, putting her in a fitting state for the Messenger. The Apostle passed the night with her in his tent. Abu Ayyub, girt with his sword, guarded the Apostle, going round the tent until he saw him emerge in the morning. Abu said, 'I was afraid for you with this woman for you have killed her father, her husband, and her people."

Tabari IX:126 "The Messenger of Allah married fifteen women. He combined eleven at a time and left behind nine."

Ishaq:311 "The Apostle saw Ummu'l when she was a baby crawling before his feet and said, 'If she grows up, I will marry her.' But he died before he was able to do so."

Tabari VII:7 "The Prophet married Aisha in Mecca three years before the Hijrah, after the death of Khadija. At the time she was six." Ishaq:281 "When the Apostle came to Medina he was fifty-three."

Bukhari:V9B87N139-40 "Allah's Apostle told Aisha [bear in mind she was six when Muhammad married her], 'You were shown to me twice in my dreams [a.k.a. sexual fantasies]. I beheld a man or angel carrying you in a silken cloth. He said to me, "She is yours, so uncover her." And behold, it was you. I would then say to myself, "If this is from Allah, then it must happen."'"

Tabari IX:131 "My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was then brought in while the Messenger was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. Then the men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old."

Tabari IX:133 "Juwayriyyah was chosen by the Messenger for himself on the day of the Muraysi raid from the captives." "Muhammad married Umm, who had embraced Christianity."

Tabari IX:147 "A eunuch named Mubur was presented to Muhammad along with two slave girls. One he took as a concubine, the other he gave to Haasn."

Tabari VIII:100 "The Messenger sent Hatib to Muqawqis, the ruler of Alexandria. Hatib delivered the letter of the Prophet, and Muqawqis gave Allah's Apostle four slave girls."

idolater-a worshipper of false gods, a idolater;a covetous man as a worshipper of Mammon[money]

Qur'an 9:29 "Fight against those People of the Book [Christians and Jews] who do not follow what Allah and His Messenge acknowledge as the true religion (Islam), nor accept Our law, until they pay the Jizyah tribute tax in submission."

Qur'an 8:1 "They ask you about the benefits of capturing the spoils of war. Tell them: 'The benefits belong to Allah and to His Messenger.' So fulfill your duty to Allah and the Prophet."

Qur'an 9:42 "(Prophet) had there been immediate gain (in sight with booty in front of them), and the journey easy - a near adventure - they would (all) have followed you."

Qur'an 9:59 "(How much more seemly) if only they had been content with what Allah and His Messenger gave them, and said, 'Sufficient is Allah! His Messenger will soon give us His bounty. We implore Allah to enrich us.'"

Qur'an 5:13 "Loan Allah a beautiful loan, verily I will wipe out from your evils, and admit you to Gardens."

Qur'an 5:119 "Allah will say: This is the day on which the Muslims will profit from Islam..."

Qur'an 3:14 "Beautified for men is the love of the things they covet, desiring women, hoards of gold and silver, attractive horses, cattle and well-tilled land. These are the pleasures of this world's life."

Qur'an 8:69 "So enjoy what you took as booty; the spoils are lawful and good."

Tabari IX:79 "In this year the zakat was made obligatory, and the Messenger dispatched his agents to collect it. The verse was revealed: 'Take the zakat from their wealth to purify them.'"

Tabari IX:86 "He orders you to give one fifth of Allah's booty and pay the zakat tax. It is enjoined on the faithful from their land and property.... And don't seduce the Jews or Christians for incumbent on them is to pay the jizyah protection tax. Allah's Apostle dispersed his representatives to every land where Islam had entered to collect the zakat."

Tabari VII:106 "Abu Azzah, you are a poet, so aid us with your tongue. Join our expedition and I swear before Allah I will make you a rich man.'"

Ishaq:324 "Allah taught them how to divide the spoil. He made it lawful and said, 'A fifth of the booty belongs to the Apostle.'

adulterer- a dissolute person; usually a man who is morally unrestrained;someone who patronizes prostitutes.

Qur'an 24:34 "Force not your slave-girls to whoredom (prostitution) if they desire chastity, that you may seek enjoyment of this life. [And here's the freedom-to-pimp card:] But if anyone forces them, then after such compulsion, Allah is oft-forgiving."

Ishaq:324 "Allah taught them how to divide the spoil. He made it lawful and said, 'A fifth of the booty belongs to the Apostle.'

Bukhari:V4B52N143
V5B59N523 "When we reached Khaybar, Muhammad said that Allah had enabled him to conquer them. It was then that the beauty of Safiyah was described to him. Her husband had been killed, so Allah's Apostle selected her for himself. He took her along with him till we reached a place called Sad where her menses were over and he took her for his wife, consummating his marriage to her, and forcing her to wear the veil.'"

Tabari VIII:62
Ishaq:496 "Ali [Muhammad's adopted son, son-in-law, and future Caliph] said, 'Prophet, women are plentiful. You can get a replacement, easily changing one for another.'"

effiminate-of a boy kept for homosexual relations with a man;of a male who submits his body to unnatural lewdness

Qur'an 52:21 "...Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, young boy servants of their own (handsome) as well-guarded pearls. They will advance to each other, drawing near, engaging in mutual enquiry. They will say: 'We used to be afraid (of the punishment) in the midst of our families, but Allah has been good to us, and has delivered us from the torment of the Scorching Wind and Breath of Fire."

I put these three categories together because the verses from the koran and hadith address two or three simultaneously more often than not.

thieves-the name is transferred to false teachers, who do not care to instruct men, but abuse their confidence for their own gain

covetous-one eager to have more, esp. what belongs to others; greedy of gain, covetous

extortioner-Illegal use of one's official position or powers to obtain property, funds, or patronage

Qur'an 8:1 "They ask you about the benefits of capturing the spoils of war. Tell them: 'The benefits belong to Allah and to His Messenger.'"

Qur'an 48:19 "He rewarded them with abundant spoils that they will capture. Allah has promised you much booty that you shall take, and He has made this easy for you."

Qur'an 59:6 "What Allah gave as booty to His Messenger He has taken away from them [the Jews]. For this you made no raid. Allah gives His Messenger Lordship over whomsoever He wills. Whatever booty Allah has given to His Messenger and taken away from the [Jewish] people of the townships, belongs to Allah and to His Messenger.... So take what the Messenger assigns to you, and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you."

Qur'an 8:1 "They question you about (windfalls taken as) spoils of war. Say: 'Booty is at the disposal of Allah and the Messenger; they belong to Us and are for Our benefit. So fear Allah, and adjust your way of thinking in this matter. Obey Allah and His Messenger.'"

Qur'an 8:40 "If people are obstinate, and refuse to surrender, know that Allah is your Supporter. And know that one fifth of all the booty you take belongs to Allah, and to the Messenger, and for the near relatives (of the Messenger)."

Qur'an 8:68 "Had it not been for a previous agreement from Allah, a severe penalty would have reached you for the (ransom) that you took as booty."

Qur'an 8:69 "So enjoy what you took as booty; the spoils are lawful and good."

Qur'an 4:94 "Believers, when you go abroad to fight wars in Allah's Cause, investigate carefully, and say not to anyone who greets you: 'You are not a believer!' Coveting the chance profits of this life (so that you may despoil him). With Allah are plenteous spoils and booty."

Ishaq:510 "We ask Thee for the booty of this town and its people. Forward in the name of Allah.' He used to say this of every town he raided."

Ishaq:327 "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

Ishaq:307 "The 'Spoils of War' Surah came down from Allah to His Prophet concerning the distribution of the booty when the Muslims showed their evil nature. Allah took it out of their hands and gave it to the Apostle."

Tabari VII:65 "Allah's Messenger came back to Medina, bringing with him the booty which had been taken from the polytheists.... There were forty-four captives in the Messenger of Allah's possession. There was a similar number of dead."

Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The captives of Khaybar were divided among the Muslims. Then the Messenger began taking the homes and property that were closest to him."

Tabari VIII:116
Ishaq:511 "So Muhammad began seizing their herds and their property bit by bit. He conquered home by home. The Messenger took some of its people captive, including Safiyah and her two cousins. The Prophet chose Safiyah for himself."

Tabari VIII:130 "The Prophet conquered Khaybar by force after fighting. Khaybar was something that Allah gave as booty to His Messenger. He took one-fifth of it and divided the remainder among the Muslims."

Bukhari V4B52N46 "I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'Allah guarantees that He will admit the Muslim fighter into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and booty.'"

Ishaq:515 "Allah's Apostle besieged the final [Jewish] community of Khaybar until they could hold out no longer. Finally, when they were certain that they would perish, they asked Muhammad to banish them and spare their lives, which he did. The Prophet took possession of all their property."

Tabari VIII:12 "When cities were conquered Muslims used to say, 'Conquer for yourselves whatever seems good to you because all treasures were given to Muhammad.'"

reviler-To assail with abusive language; vituperate;To use abusive language

Qur'an 2:61 "Humiliation and wretchedness were stamped on the Jews and they were visited with Allah's wrath."

Qur'an 4:44 "Have you not considered those to whom a portion of the Book has been given? They traffic in error and desire that you should go astray. But Allah has full knowledge of your enemies. Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) places, saying, 'We hear and we disobey' with a twist of their tongues they slander Faith.... Allah has cursed them for disbelief."

Qur'an 2:64 "But you [Jews] went back on your word and were lost losers. So become apes, despised and hated. We made an example out of you."

Qur'an 59:14 "The Jews are devoid of sense. There is a grievous punishment awaiting them. Satan tells them not to believe so they will end up in Hell."

Qur'an 4:55 "Sufficient for the Jew is the Flaming Fire!"

There are many more examples I could have shown but these should prove sufficient to make my point. And my point is this. Muhammad used religion to glam up his depraved lifestyle. What is worse he duped others into following him into it. While others gladly allowed themselves to be decieved. Islam is an ideology that appeals to the fallen nature of man. It indulges in our natural inclinations and bids us to stay lost in this world. Do not be decieved by the grand show of piety that muslims put on for others. Islam promotes lying, adultery, murder, idol worship, theft, covetousness, hate, rape, extortion, and all around lewdness. You can wrap filth in a pretty package but it is still filth.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 12:13:35 PM by Peter »
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

UmraoJaan

• View Profile
Re: Paul's Laundry list
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 02:13:30 PM »

Marriage Laws

Quran 33:49 "O you who believe, if you married believing women, then divorced them before having intercourse with them, they do not owe you any waiting interim (before marrying another man). You shall compensate them equitably, and let them go amicably."

Quran 33:50 "O prophet, we made lawful for you your wives to whom you have paid their due dowry, or what you already have, as granted to you by GOD. Also lawful for you in marriage are the daughters of your father's brothers, the daughters of your father's sisters, the daughters of your mother's brothers, the daughters of your mother's sisters, who have emigrated with you. Also, if a believing woman gave herself to the prophet - by forfeiting the dowry - the prophet may marry her without a dowry, if he so wishes. However, her forfeiting of the dowry applies only to the prophet, and not to the other believers. We have already decreed their rights in regard to their spouses or what they already have. This is to spare you any embarrassment. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful."

Quran 33:51 "You may gently shun any one of them, and you may bring closer to you any one of them. If you reconcile with any one you had estranged, you commit no error. In this way, they will be pleased, will have no grief, and will be content with what you equitably offer to all of them. GOD knows what is in your hearts. GOD is Omniscient, Clement."

Since when did marriage become included in unlawful acts?

Qur'an 66:1 "O Prophet! Why forbid yourself that which Allah has made lawful to you? You seek to please your consorts."

Quran 66:1 "O Prophet! Why bannest thou that which Allah hath made lawful for thee, seeking to please thy wives ? And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."    

Quran 66:2 "Allah hath made lawful for you (Muslims) absolution from your oaths (of such a kind), and Allah is your Protector. He is the Knower, the Wise."

Quran 66:3 "When the Prophet confided a fact unto one of his wives and when she afterward divulged it and Allah apprised him thereof, he made known (to her) part thereof and passed over part. And when he told it her she said: Who hath told thee ? He said: The Knower, the Aware hath told me."

Again why lie and mistranslates the Quran? Its one thing to misinterpret but to intentionally wrongfully translate is just disgusting.

I was hoping to have intelligent debates with some Christians however talking to you I now see what Allah meant when he warned us about people who change his scriptures.

Reading the rest of your article seems futile, you have already lost credibility.

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 03:51:34 AM »

Marriage Laws

Quran 33:49 "O you who believe, if you married believing women, then divorced them before having intercourse with them, they do not owe you any waiting interim (before marrying another man). You shall compensate them equitably, and let them go amicably."

Quran 33:50 "O prophet, we made lawful for you your wives to whom you have paid their due dowry, or what you already have, as granted to you by GOD. Also lawful for you in marriage are the daughters of your father's brothers, the daughters of your father's sisters, the daughters of your mother's brothers, the daughters of your mother's sisters, who have emigrated with you. Also, if a believing woman gave herself to the prophet - by forfeiting the dowry - the prophet may marry her without a dowry, if he so wishes. However, her forfeiting of the dowry applies only to the prophet, and not to the other believers. We have already decreed their rights in regard to their spouses or what they already have. This is to spare you any embarrassment. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful."

Quran 33:51 "You may gently shun any one of them, and you may bring closer to you any one of them. If you reconcile with any one you had estranged, you commit no error. In this way, they will be pleased, will have no grief, and will be content with what you equitably offer to all of them. GOD knows what is in your hearts. GOD is Omniscient, Clement."

Since when did marriage become included in unlawful acts?

Marriage isn't an unlawful act. Fornicating with concubines as Mohammed and his followers did is.
So is rape of prisoners whether they are still married to another person or not.

Sura 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess:....

If you believe you can argue against that best to do so on the related thread at this link.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=456.0

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 12:47:14 PM »
Again why lie and mistranslates the Quran? Its one thing to misinterpret but to intentionally wrongfully translate is just disgusting.

I was hoping to have intelligent debates with some Christians however talking to you I now see what Allah meant when he warned us about people who change his scriptures.

If you read the hadith that accompany this verse you would note that this is Allah conveniently giving Muhammad permission to break societal mores and general ethical behaviour by lacking restraint in whom he married and how he went about obtaining these wives. And if Allah has such a problem with his scriptures being changed then why did he allow for the abbrogation of over half of them. Again it comes back to the issue of Allah not being able to abide by his own word. It is more likely though that it is Muhammad who had a hard time keeping his word and the characteristics he attributes to God in the koran were his feeble attempt at justifying his own dubious nature.

Quran 33:50 "O prophet, we made lawful for you your wives to whom you have paid their due dowry, or what you already have, as granted to you by GOD. Also lawful for you in marriage are the daughters of your father's brothers, the daughters of your father's sisters, the daughters of your mother's brothers, the daughters of your mother's sAisters, who have emigrated with you. Also, if a believing woman gave herself to the prophet - by forfeiting the dowry - the prophet may marry her without a dowry, if he so wishes. However, her forfeiting of the dowry applies only to the prophet, and not to the other believers. We have already decreed their rights in regard to their spouses or what they already have. This is to spare you any embarrassment. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful."

Verses such as this shows that Muhammad had no morals or scrupals. He told everyone God gave him permission to marry family members. Then continues by allowing the forfieture of dowries, but just for himself. Mighty convenient isn't it. I wonder what motives he might have had for this verse. Maybe Muhammad worships a spirit of excess rather than a God of morals and restraint. Muhammad was so obsessed with sex he even included it as part of the rewards of heaven. What are the promises of heaven for the believing women I wonder? Assuming they are not all in hell. According to Muhammad that is where most of them are. Convenient again given that heaven by Muhammad's approximation is entirely geared towards his own lustful heart. That last verse shows the ficle nature of Muhammad and his god. Whenever it pleased Muhammad to be amicable he was and whenever he decided to punish his wives he did. He even punished them when all they wanted was fair and honest treatment. It never occured to Muhammad, or if it did he didn't let it bother him, that multiple wives is in and of itself inequatous by nature. At that point they are competitors for the affection of their husband rather than equal partners who share in the joy and responsibility of marriage.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon