Author Topic: Satan and Jesus both the Morning Star?  (Read 2161 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Satan and Jesus both the Morning Star?
« on: February 13, 2011, 04:40:55 PM »
This from a long time YouTube Muslim who is so terrified of truth that he snipes at Christians on YouTube, while blocking them from his channel so he can hide from their genuine efforts at presenting the truth to him by a personal message, that allows more than 500 character bits and pieces.
He, like the rest of his kind, know that if they come to a venue like this forum where conversations can be explored in depth, and over time, they will be shown the truth. Since they follow the father of lies they are compelled to lurk in 500 character snipe-n-run posts, to be able to maintain their self-imposed darkness, while basking in lies.
He wrote

"Your God Jesus revealed himself as a Satan in the book of revelation . Jesus Reveals Himself

"I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." (Revelation 22:16)

Comment

This verse presents the most shocking revelation in the entire Bible. On the very last page, it reveals Jesus as the "bright and morning star". In other words, Lucifer-- Satan!" ayamen1

ayamen1 removed my comments from his videos like the ridiculous one that places Paran in Mecca and others just as foolish. Our chats have been copied into this forum. You can access them by copying his YouTube user ID, and going back two levels to the "General Discussion" level, and pasting it into the search window.

But should we be surprised to find the famous Greek sophist styled, lying antichrist, Ahmed Deedat's fingerprints on his material?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=335.0

Then I prepared a PM, but when I sent it I realized I was blocked. But for others that may be interested here's the bible study tool I used.
http://www.olivetree.com/cgi-bin/EnglishBible.htm

The father of lies followers preference for Satanically influenced New Age bible versions is only eclipsed by their inadvertent worship of Satan himself through his false prophet Muhammad. Satan got into those bad translations just to deceive bible ignorant folks. What we see above is the fruit. More on those versions at these links.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=81.0
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/new_age_bible_versions.htm

Back to the subject verse.

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

son
Old Testament Hebrew Definition:
01121 ben {bane}
from 01129; TWOT - 254; n m
AV - son 2978, children 1568, old 135, first 51, man 20, young 18,
young + 01241 17, child 10, stranger 10, people 5, misc 92; 4906
1) son, grandson, child, member of a group
1a) son, male child
1b) grandson
1c) children (pl. - male and female)
1d) youth, young men (pl.)
1e) young (of animals)
1f) sons (as characterisation, i.e. sons of injustice [for un-
righteous men] or sons of God [for angels]
1g) people (of a nation) (pl.)
1h) of lifeless things, i.e. sparks, stars, arrows (fig.)
1i) a member of a guild, order, class of the morning

of the morning
07837 shachar {shakh'-ar}
from 07836; TWOT - 2369a; n m
AV - morning 12, day 6, early 2, dayspring 1, light 1, riseth 1,
Shahar 1; 24
1) dawn
1a) dawn
1b) at dawn (as adverb)

You see my friend? No morning "star". The very next verse uses the term star (kowkab). When Satan says in his heart he will exalt himself above the stars of God, just as HE HAS succeeded in doing for those that are bible-ignorant enough to follow Satan's prophet Muhammad and engage in jinn demon worship rituals like the Sa'ee.

Isaiah 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

the stars
03556 kowkab {ko-kawb'}
probably from the same as 03522 (in the sense of rolling) or 03554
(in the sense of blazing); TWOT - 942a; n m
AV - star 36, stargazers + 02374 1; 37
1) star
1a) of Messiah, brothers, youth, numerous progeny, personification,
God's omniscience (fig.)

I have to wonder if the plural was appropriate in the verse. It makes better sense that Satan would be saying he exhaults himself above the Star of God - Jesus Christ the morning star.