Author Topic: Come To Common Terms Between Us Brother Peter. Seek the Truth.  (Read 3016 times)

ateef

• View Profile
Come To Common Terms Between Us Brother Peter. Seek the Truth.
« on: February 12, 2012, 03:10:33 AM »
Its My Request To You Peter...Be very Concise and Brief Let me Clear Your Doubts Regarding Islam and Guide you by the Grace Of Allah.

Post Here.I will Like To Answer You.Let it be a Single Post...

As you are spreading here Ignorance,You are spreading it to others also..and Misguiding them...Beware the taste of Hell...Is Very Bad...and also the Sight..

Lets have Peace and Discuss and Seek the Truth as commanded by Our Lord through The Messengers(Peace Be Upon them All)...

« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 03:22:29 AM by ateef »

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Come To Common Terms Between Us Brother Peter. Seek the Truth.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 03:31:43 AM »
Its My Request To You Peter...Be very Concise and Brief Let me Clear Your Doubts Regarding Islam and Guide you by the Grace Of Allah.

As you are spreading here Ignorance,You are spreading it to others also..and Misguiding them...Beware the taste of Hell...Is Very Bad...and also the Sight..

Lets have Peace and Discuss and Seek the Truth as commanded by Our Lord through The Messengers(Peace Be Upon them All)...

Normally I wait for people to answer for themselves but given your request I thought it prudent to alert you to some rules we have. No one here has any issue having a back and forth dialogue. So in order for this to occur you must

1. Answer points raised by other posters without changing the subject or obfuscating

2. Allow others to post responses to points you raise

3. NOT spam, which includes but is not limited to copying and pasting whole pages from other sites here. If you have a point make it as clearly and succinctly as possible.

4. Do not use foul or abusive language

Understand that the discussion of God and our relationship to Him are sensitive subjects for everyone. So try not to allow your emotion to override your ability to hold a civil conversation.

For a more thorough discussion of forum policy click on the link below

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=35.0
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 03:35:12 AM by resistingrexmundi »
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 01:54:43 PM »
Its My Request To You Peter...Be very Concise and Brief Let me Clear Your Doubts Regarding Islam ........

I don't know where you could have gotten the impression that I have doubts about Islam. A single sura is all a Christian needs to understand that THE false prophet Muhammad professed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.

Surah 4:157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

I even offer a "1 minute complete course" on Islam for Christians.
http://www.brotherpete.com

........ and Guide you by the Grace Of Allah.

As you are spreading here Ignorance, .......

My friend, in order to follow Muhammad one has to void their mind of scripture, history archaeology and geography until one accomplishes being as ignorant as a 7th century SW Arabian desert dwelling illiterate. For heavens sake, Mecca never even existed before the 4th century AD.
http://www.historyofmecca.com
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=56.0

....... You are spreading it to others also....

Exposing THE false prophet Muhammad's "religion", and leading those so sorely deluded by him to the foot of the cross, is what I have been called to do. Don't you ever even wonder why it is that you prostrate yourself to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca?

....and Misguiding them.......

It is THE false prophet Muhammad that misguided his followers to take a path in the EXACT OPPOSITE direction of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

.......Beware the taste of Hell...Is Very Bad...and also the Sight..

Indeed!

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/islam__quran_and_666.htm

The term "beast" is defined as a kingdom in scripture:
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/the_beast.htm

In the case of the above verse, THE false prophet's kingdom.

But you speak blasphemy against all the messengers except Muhammad who was THE false prophet. The title of your post is "Come To Common Terms Between Us Brother Peter. Seek the Truth." but as you can see, a Christian cannot find "common terms" with a false prophet whose 23 year 7th century record proclaims the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel. The only anti-another-religion, religion, by design. Islam is ANTICHRIST.

1 John 2:22  Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/antichrist.htm

ateef

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 05:28:08 AM »
Let me make you this thing clear

Don't you ever even wonder why it is that you prostrate yourself to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca?

we worship allah

and bow towards the direction of sacred mosque...

You offer 1 minute corse...If almighty willed he would have given an infidel like you knowledge in one second....

antichrist and false prophets are people like you who spread false things...

hiding things....simply ascribing things to people...

you are not brotherpete...Brothelpete.com...would be better...

WE never denied the One Almighty and Messengers..

Do not worry....you people have many false prophets...as of now....scriptures could have put the name...but not...only false beasts like you ascribe names....

You Ignorant fools,Will Not make any difference....eat shit...

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 07:45:47 AM »
Let me make you this thing clear

Don't you ever even wonder why it is that you prostrate yourself to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca?

we worship allah

Indeed you do. The NAME of one of the Quraish pagan deities. Even Muhammad's father's name was Abdullah, or slave of that Arabian pagan deity, long before Muhammad invented Islam.

and bow towards the direction of sacred mosque...

You prostrate yourself toward the Kaaba that pagan immigrants from Yemen built in the early 5th century for moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1133.0
Here's a photo of it filled with urban floodwater that is always laced with human sewage.

Yahweh's temple was located 1200 kilometers away from where Mecca was eventually established in the 4th century AD. Located in THE Holy Land of all of the prophets and patriarchs where the temple mount still stands today.

Today Jesus' people ARE His temple.

You offer 1 minute corse...If almighty willed he would have given an infidel like you knowledge in one second....

antichrist and false prophets are people like you who spread false things hiding things....simply ascribing things to people......

Antichrist isn't a personal opinion of mine, and certainly not a term I would use casually. Nor is it a matter of what we wish it were, or how we imagine it. We can only understand the term antichrist through the four verses that contain the term, in the only record in history that includes the term.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/antichrist.htm

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

If you are a Gentile and deny the Father or the Son you are an antichrist. If that wasn't clear enough here are a few more verses that might help. The all caps emphasis is mine

1John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] HE THAT HATH NOT THE SON OF GOD HATH NOT LIFE.   

1John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world. 15 Whosoever shall confess that JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

2John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath BOTH the Father AND THE SON.

1John 5:10  He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

2Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be FALSE TEACHERS among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, EVEN DENYING THE LORD THAT BOUGHT THEM, AND BRING UPON THEMSELVES SWIFT DESTRUCTION.   

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.    

you are not brotherpete...Brothelpete.com...would be better...

WE never denied the One Almighty and Messengers..

Simply declaring something won't make it magically come true. All of Muhammad's followers are compelled to reject the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind, and deny the sacrifice of the sinless Messiah, and the blood He shed for us all - the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel - to follow a black-hearted 7th century mass murderer through his 23 year 7th century record.

Hebrews 10:29 Of HOW MUCH SORER PUNISHMENT, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, WHO HATH TRODDEN UNDER FOOT THE SON OF GOD, and HATH COUNTED THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT, wherewith he was sanctified, AN UNHOLY THING, and hath DONE DESPITE UNTO THE SPIRIT OF GRACE?

Do not worry....you people have many false prophets.....as of now....

I will admit that there has been no shortage of false prophets, including Simon the Sorcerer in the first century who was the first to declare that it only appeared that Jesus was crucified. That is who Muhammad got his Gnostic denial of Jesus' crucifixion from, by way of the Ebionites through Khadijah's cousin Waraqa bin Naufal who was an Ebionite occult priest.
http://www.petewaldo.com/simon_magnus_gnostics_ebionites_islam.htm

However scripture does make a specific reference to a particular false prophet, and his kingdom "beast"

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where THE BEAST and THE FALSE PROPHET [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lEro81ygXQ

...scriptures could have put the name...but not...only false beasts like you ascribe names....

You Ignorant fools,Will Not make any difference....eat sh*t...

Can't even you see through your inability to control your adolescent language, that Satan owns you?