Author Topic: Did Prophet Esa(Peace Be Upon Him) Died For Our Sins / Save Us from Our Sins ?  (Read 5482 times)

ateef

• View Profile
Did Prophet Esa(Peace Be Upon Him) Died For Our Sins / Save Us from Our Sins

In The Name Of Most Merciful, The Most Compassionate.

See How falsely Ignorance is Spread.How They Delude You From The Truth.How the disbelievers/fake preachers have been misleading you all..See How the Satan Plays With words and inject Man Made Doctrines to Confuse You....

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

1. Why is It Mentioned New Testament. Did Prophet Esa Preach New/Old Testament ???

Absolutely No...This is a Mistake In It.Or a Purpose!!!

That no bearer of burden shall bear the burden of another, And that man will have nothing but what he strives for; And that the result of his striving shall soon be known; Then will he be rewarded for it with the fullest reward; And that with thy Lord is the final judgment
(Holy Quran)

For each will have to bear his own load Galatians 6:5

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. Matthew 5:17

Remission Means Treatment / End ...

Prophet Christ(Peace Be Upon Him) took Pains Not To Take Your Sins But Yes To Save You From Sin's  AND TO SHOW YOU THE CLEAR PATH....About which You All Dispute...

Just a Word Matters....It Does Matter's...It Does Matter...It Does Matter.

The Truth Has Been Delivered to You Now ... SAVE/TAKE...DEPENDS ON YOU NOW WHAT/WHICH WORD YOU CHOOSE NOW...
[/color]

This Post Is Only For Refrence Regarding the Accusation that Prophet Esa Took Our Sin's....The Post Regarding Death will be posted later...

ateef

• View Profile

This Post Is Only For Refrence Regarding the Accusation that Prophet Esa Took Our Sin's....The Post Regarding Death will be posted later...

I Personally Do Not Believe In Death Of Prophet Esa(Peace Be Upon Him)

See How falsely Ignorance is Spread.How They Delude You From The Truth.How the disbelievers/fake preachers have been misleading you all.. And Inject Man Made Doctrines to Confuse You....

Many take this Single Text To delude People From The Truth. The use this verse saying

(REJECTING and BLASPHEMING the very blood of the Lamb of God that would save them, along with the Holy Scriptures, through which the truth is revealed.)

OR Saying Christ Died For Our Sins

But Honestly we should read the Whole Scripture and reason.

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

OR

For this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

It Goes Like This.

Matthew 26:27

And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; (Still Not Confirmed Whats Inside The Cup)

Matthew 26:28

For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. (Still Not Confirmed Whats Inside The Cup)

Matthew 26:29

But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.(Confirmed Whats Inside The Cup)

Juice of the g-r-a-p-e

Then why do ye spread ignorance ..

In gardens of pleasure
On thrones facing one another.
There will be circulated among them a cup [of pure wine] from a flowing spring,
White and delicious to the drinkers;
No bad effect is there in it, nor from it will they be intoxicated.

(Holy Quran)

1. Why is It Mentioned New Testament in the Prior Verse . Did Prophet Esa Preach New/Old Testament ???

That no bearer of burden shall bear the burden of another, And that man will have nothing but what he strives for; And that the result of his striving shall soon be known; Then will he be rewarded for it with the fullest reward; And that with thy Lord is the final judgment
(Holy Quran)

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. Matthew 5:17

Prophet Christ(Peace Be Upon Him) took Pains Not To Take Your Sins But Yes To Save You From Sin's  AND TO SHOW YOU THE CLEAR PATH....About which You All Dispute...

The Truth Has Been Delivered to You Now ... SAVE/TAKE YOUR SINS...DEPENDS ON YOU NOW WHAT/WHICH WORD YOU CHOOSE NOW...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 06:26:02 AM by ateef »

ateef

• View Profile
Did Prophet Esa(Peace Be Upon Him) Died For Our Sins / Saved Us from Our Sins
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 06:28:21 AM »

See How falsely Ignorance is Spread.How They Delude You From The Truth.How the disbelievers/fake preachers have been misleading you all.. And Inject Man Made Doctrines to Confuse You....

Many take this Single Text To delude People From The Truth. The use this verse saying

And say

(REJECTING and BLASPHEMING the very blood of the Lamb of God that would save them, along with the Holy Scriptures, through which the truth is revealed.)

OR

For this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

It Goes Like This.

And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; (Still Not Confirmed Whats Inside The Cup)

For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. (Still Not Confirmed Whats Inside The Cup)

But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.(Confirmed Whats Inside The Cup)

Juice of the G-R-A-P-E

In gardens of pleasure
There will be circulated among them a cup [of wine] from a flowing spring,

(Holy Quran)

1. Why is It Mentioned New Testament in the Prior Verse . Did Prophet Esa Preach New/Old Testament ???

(Holy Quran)

The Truth Has Been Delivered to You Now ... SAVE/TAKE YOUR SINS...DEPENDS ON YOU NOW WHAT/WHICH WORD YOU CHOOSE NOW...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 06:30:49 AM by ateef »

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Hello Ateef and welcome to the forum! :)

Please to not post additional posts until you have engaged in discussion over the ones you already posted. Please see forum decorum:
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=35.0

"When you begin, post a thread or comment, or even a couple, including just a point or two, then wait for a response, and then reply to responses. In other words don't just spam away while ignoring replies of other members to your posts."

You have already entered enough subjects to last weeks.

There is one reason that you don't believe in the death of Jesus Christ. That is because you have been indoctrinated to follow Muhammad through his STAND-ALONE 23 year 7th century record. Muhammad received the gnostic doctrine of Simonianism that he received through his wife Khadijah's cousin Waraqa bin Naufal, that it only appeared that Jesus was crucified. So your ONE reason, for rejecting the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel, is the false prophet Muhammad.
http://www.petewaldo.com/simon_magnus_gnostics_ebionites_islam.htm

Here's more on the people responsible for "inspiring" the Quran.
http://www.petewaldo.com/quran_inspiration.htm

The historical record of Jesus' crucifixion and death is clear. The evidence is so compelling that even secular historians and agnostics like Bart Ehrman readily admit to it.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

Your suggestion that it is a "Man Made Doctrines" is false. Lord knows there is no shortage of man made doctrines in the "church" but the crucifixion, death and resurrection of the Messiah is not one of them. There has not been a Christian over the last nearly 2,000 years who has denied this, or they simply wouldn't be a Christian because that's the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.

Here are the testimonies of contemporaries of Jesus. John was even an eye witness.

Matthew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
Mark 15:39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.
Luke 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.
John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Sura 5:47 Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.

By the 7th century when Muhammad said that, the bible had been translated into every popular language, had been copied tens of thousands of times, and had been read all over the known world for centuries.

Could you please tell us Ateef, have you ever read the Gospel?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1175.0
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm

Judging by your accent you may be of Arabic descent. Here are Arabic print and audio versions
The Smith and Van Dyke Arabic version can be found here: http://www.arabicbible.com/
An Arabic audio version can be found here: http://www.arabicbible.com/bible/nt_audio.htm

For a movie version select one of the YouTube videos at this search. You might find one with English subtitles.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
ateef your understanding of Christian and Jewish doctrine needs some fleshing out. Testament is the greek word for covenant. God entered into a covenant with Abraham and then renewed that covenant through Isaac, and later Jacob. Jesus would have most certainly known and taught about that covenant. However, Jesus also instituted a better covenant that had been mentioned in Jeremiah.

Jer 31:31    Â¶    Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Jer 31:32         Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

Jer 31:33         But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

The covenant would be instituted by a substitutionary sacrifice just as the old covenant was. Instead of the blood of an animal being shed for the remission of sin it would be the blood of a sinless, and perfect man who was God made flesh so that His death would be efficacious for all those who entered into the new covenant for the remission of sin. The new covenant just as Jesus said did not abolish the old covenant but rather fulfilled it bringing it to a fullness in Him. The old covenant was not enough to change the heart. One can easily follow a set of rules but still want to do evil in their heart. The new covenant effects a change on the heart. As for the wine/blood issue. Have you never seen a metaphor before? Jesus was speaking metaphorically about the wine and bread. Only much later did the RCC teach as official doctrine that the wine and bread literally transubstantiated into the blood and flesh of Jesus.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

Because THE false prophet Muhammad denied the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lEro81ygXQ

OR Saying Christ Died For Our Sins

That's right we should "read the Whole Scripture and reason." When we do we find that from early on in Yahweh's revelation to mankind He revealed that it is the blood of sacrifice that atones for sin. This was the whole purpose of the alter in the temple that He had His people build on in Jerusalem.

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh [is] in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it [is] the blood [that] maketh an atonement for the soul.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

As Resisting mentioned Jesus ushered in the new covenant that was prophesied by Jeremiah many hundreds of years in advance. And the temple was torn down and removed - every stone - just as Jesus prophesied during His ministry on earth. Heralding the path to salvation in this new covenant era, through faith in the blood of the Lamb of God.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/temple_of_god.htm

As that link explores, Jesus crucifixion was prophesied hundreds of years before the event, and even before crucifixion was ever invented:

Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 17 I may tell all my bones: they look [and] stare upon me. 18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

Confirmed as fulfilled by the New Testament witnesses.

Matthew 27:35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

Some verses regarding blood atonement
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=atonement+sin&t=KJV&sf=5

OR

It Goes Like This.

Juice of the g-r-a-p-e

Grape juice is a perfectly acceptable answer as to what was in the cup. The contents of the cup are unimportant, because He was proclaiming what the contents represented, and what we are to remember. Specifically His crucifixion, death and resurrection. The blood that Jesus shed for us.

In gardens of pleasure
There will be circulated among them a cup [of pure wine] from a flowing spring,

Did you ever wonder why a righteousness God would offer virgins to defile and wine in the "paradise" of Muhammad's imagination?
Did you ever ponder why it is that fresh running water, would happen to be the most frequently mentioned item, in the "paradise" of a 7th century dweller of one of the driest places in Arabia?
Did you try to imagine why it is that people would even need to eat or drink in "paradise" let alone desire to be surrounded by silver, gold, garments of silk, and serviced by slave boys?
Did it ever strike you that is the kind of place that an imperialistic conqueror might invent, to try to convince his boys to believe awaited them, if they were maniacal and suicidal in battle?
Do you really think that "paradise" could be a chicken and wine serving bordello?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=264.0

(Holy Quran)[/b][/color]

(Holy Quran)

The Truth Has Been Delivered to You ........

Indeed it has! And to you and the rest of the world as well!
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Yet you follow a false prophet, that proclaimed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.
http://www.petewaldo.com/simon_magnus_gnostics_ebionites_islam.htm

....... Now ... SAVE/TAKE YOUR SINS...DEPENDS ON YOU NOW WHAT/WHICH WORD YOU CHOOSE NOW...[/size][/color]

There was no need in your posting your post twice. I will consolidate your posts so we don't have to get involved with duplicate posting.

ateef

• View Profile
Do Not Change The TOPIC...I Proved Clearly About The Blood....Do Not Deviate....Stick To The TOPIC...Of The Blood.... >:(

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Do Not Change The TOPIC...I Proved Clearly About The Blood....Do Not Deviate....Stick To The TOPIC...Of The Blood.... >:(

Maybe you didn't read the whole post. I did answer to the blood, and I ALSO answered to YOUR TOPIC regarding truth.

Much more on the blood in this post.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2499.msg12298#msg12298

ateef

• View Profile
BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD....

SUCH BAD PEOPLE ALL ARE WHO USE IT TO....Yo all Believe in the miracle off virgin birth....but do not believe in the miracle of being saved by Almighty from crucification....

IF BIRTH IS A MIRACLE....SO DOES IS THE DEATH DURING WHICH MIRACLE TOOK PLACE ...

HOW MUCH SYMPATHY U NEED to gather...HOW CHEAP PEOPLE ARE YOU...CRUCIFIED YOUR PROPHET TO GAIN SYMPATHY AND ATTACHMENT TOWARDS YOU...

SHAME ON THE PEOPLE SPREADING IT...

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD....

SUCH BAD PEOPLE ALL ARE WHO USE IT TO....Yo all Believe in the miracle off virgin birth....but do not believe in the miracle of being saved by Almighty from crucification....

If Jesus hadn't been crucified, we couldn't be saved by His shed blood, from the sacrifice of Himself.
Additionally, you don't understand what being saved means, because you are of Ishmael's children of the flesh.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2771.0

When we are saved we are given a new heart and enter the kingdom of God. Your eyes deceived you into believing, that preserving our life in this world of the flesh, is what is important.

Phl 1:21 For to me to live [is] Christ, and to die [is] gain.

You see, martyrdom for Jesus' followers comes with the turf. Just as our Lord and Savior suffered for the truth, so did John the Baptist (beheaded) and all of Jesus' Apostles (except John, but not for lack of trying) His disciples, and Christians ever since. We are to expect it.

2Ti 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

That's why 105,000 to 170,000 Christians are martyred every year, mostly by the hands of Muhammad's antichrist followers. Often killed for not denying Jesus Christ, when it is demanded of them, by Muhammad's followers.
http://www.persecution.com/

Matthew 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

You see, martyrdom is a very different thing in Christianity than Islam.

A Christian martyr says "I will die for what I believe in", while a Muslim so-called "martyrs" brandish swords and say "You will die for what I believe in".

IF BIRTH IS A MIRACLE....SO DOES IS THE DEATH DURING WHICH MIRACLE TOOK PLACE ...

Jesus death wasn't the miracle, it was His resurrection back to life after being dead for three days, that was the miracle. Why don't you read one of these passages regarding that event for yourself?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1175.0

HOW MUCH SYMPATHY U NEED to gather...HOW CHEAP PEOPLE ARE YOU...CRUCIFIED YOUR PROPHET TO GAIN SYMPATHY AND ATTACHMENT TOWARDS YOU...

SHAME ON THE PEOPLE SPREADING IT...

You are blaspheming your own "prophet" who at least recognized prophets were killed wrongfully.

"That was because they used to disbelieve ... and killed the prophets wrongfully. That was because they disobeyed and used to transgress the bounds (in their disobedience to Allah, i.e. commit crimes and sins). Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #61

"...and killed the prophets without right. This is because they disobeyed (Allah) and used to transgress beyond bounds (in Allah's disobedience, crimes and sins)." Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #112
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2438.0

ateef

• View Profile
It is only those who hear (with sincere hearts) that accept faith; and Allah will raise these people dead of heart, then towards Him they will be herded.
[/color]

Ye People of the Book! Why reject ye the Signs of Allah of which ye are (yourselves) witnesses?

Ye People of the Book! Why do ye clothe truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while ye have knowledge?

Surat Al-'A`rāf (The Heights) - سورة الأعراف

Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

This Is my Last Reply to You.  As i Know You are Deaf and Blind....

As for those whose fate is disbelief, whether you warn them or do not warn them - it is all one for them; they will not believe. Allah has sealed their hearts and their ears, and on their eyes is a covering; and for them is a terrible punishment.

And when Our verses are recited to him he haughtily turns away as if he did not hear them - as if there is deafness in his ears; so give him the glad tidings of a painful punishment.

Indeed the worst beasts in the sight of Allah are those (people) who are deaf, dumb - who do not have any sense.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
So when confronted with points you cannot refute you resort to name calling? That is exactly the type of behavior we have come to expect from those who are so enamored with their own belief they will not even consider that there may be compelling reasons others do not hold to them.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
It is only those who hear (with sincere hearts) that accept faith; and Allah will raise these people dead of heart, then towards Him they will be herded.
[/color]

Ye People of the Book! Why reject ye the Signs of Allah of which ye are (yourselves) witnesses?

Ye People of the Book! Why do ye clothe truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while ye have knowledge?

Surat Al-'A`rāf (The Heights) - سورة الأعراف

Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2880.msg12330#msg12330

This Is my Last Reply to You.  As i Know You are Deaf and Blind....

As for those whose fate is disbelief, whether you warn them or do not warn them - it is all one for them; they will not believe. Allah has sealed their hearts and their ears, and on their eyes is a covering; and for them is a terrible punishment.

And when Our verses are recited to him he haughtily turns away as if he did not hear them - as if there is deafness in his ears; so give him the glad tidings of a painful punishment.

Indeed the worst beasts in the sight of Allah are those (people) who are deaf, dumb - who do not have any sense.

As Yogi Bera would say "It's deja vous all over again" that's 3 times he spammed the same post! Maybe folks get a little better idea as to why we request new forum members to start with one or two posts, because of the abusive spamming by dishonest Islamists like Ateef.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2499.msg12318#msg12318
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2880.msg12319#msg12319

ateef

• View Profile
and you spam your own posts using the false preaching like a bastard......