Author Topic: Muhammad and Allah are one!  (Read 2171 times)

Bistabuster

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
Muhammad and Allah are one!
« on: January 24, 2014, 12:32:08 PM »
How come you Muslims can't see the real picture here?  Are you that ignorant that you can't see the real Muhammad?  I don't mean to be rude but you Muslims are taught NOT TO QUESTION Muhammad! 

Why is that?  The truth is, if you even attempt to rationalize the mentality state of Muhammad, I GUARANTY that you would not worship Muhammad. 

Just think about this.  Would you follow (which I'm implying worship and that is what follow means) Muhammad if he specifically told you to do so?  What if Muhammad said "Come follow me"?  No, instead he said Follow Allah and me for I am his spokesperson.  If he didn't say it that way, Muhammad would have been killed.

Read this article and see where Islam really came from. 

Hint.  It wasn't from Allah.  If you see this simple lie, then there is no hope at all for you.  It's written IN YOUR OWN BOOKS, plain as day.  Go read it and see the real truth as the title states....."Muhammad and Allah are one!"

http://www.islam-watch.org/abulKasem/BismiAllah/10a.htm

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Muhammad and Allah are one!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 01:30:44 PM »
"Muhammad and Allah are one!" Indeed! One terrorist!

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them

Qur'an 33:26 "Allah took down the People of the Scripture Book. He cast terror into their hearts. Some you slew, and some you made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, giving you a land which you had not traversed before. And Allah has power over all things."

How come you Muslims can't see the real picture here?  Are you that ignorant that you can't see the real Muhammad?  I don't mean to be rude but you Muslims are taught NOT TO QUESTION Muhammad! 

Why is that?  The truth is, if you even attempt to rationalize the mentality state of Muhammad, I GUARANTY that you would not worship Muhammad. 

Just think about this.  Would you follow (which I'm implying worship and that is what follow means) Muhammad if he specifically told you to do so?  What if Muhammad said "Come follow me"?

Actually he as much as did that, and they still don't get it!

(Book #18, Hadith #154) The Prophet then said, "O followers of Muhammad!

Isn't that funny?! Here's a whole bunch of this admission listed:
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2656.0

No, instead he said Follow Allah and me for I am his spokesperson.  If he didn't say it that way, Muhammad would have been killed.

Read this article and see where Islam really came from. 

Hint.  It wasn't from Allah.  If you see this simple lie, then there is no hope at all for you.  It's written IN YOUR OWN BOOKS, plain as day.  Go read it and see the real truth as the title states....."Muhammad and Allah are one!"

http://www.islam-watch.org/abulKasem/BismiAllah/10a.htm

This forum section is mainly about Muhammad's followers get duped into believing Islam has something to do with scripture, and the lies they are told, that fool them. This might be better in the Islam section, or maybe even better the Muhammad section. Take your pick.

Bistabuster

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
Re: Muhammad and Allah are one!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 02:22:08 PM »
The point of the article is to show the Muslims that it is Muhammad that they are following.  Muhammad IS Allah. 

Muslims CANNOT connect the dots and see what Muhammad was really doing.  According to Muhammad, in simplistic terms, Allah didn't exist.

When questions came up and people asked Muhammad how to handle various situations, it was what Muhammad saw fit as to how it should be and Muhammad ALWAYS put himself atop of the pyramid scheme.  Muhammad just thought to himself how he would handle such situations either by going some place alone to contemplate how he wants it done or saying something on the fly.

That leads you to the abrogation verse.

Sura 2:106  We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent?

Why is that verse even mentioned in the Quran in the first place?  This reference got me to thinking.  If you had to make changes to the Quran because it wasn't correct or it didn't work or for whatever reason that made it necessary to alter certain passages, that lead me to reason that Allah wasn't running the show.  Muhammad is.  There is NO WAY that Allah (even if he really is the real god) could be this inept to screw up his own writings simply because he knew no better.  This implies that Allah has no idea what reactions or whatever the people will do.....so, a Quranic change is in order to compensate for the reaction that was unforeseen by Allah!

With that said, it is IMPOSSIBLE for God to make that kind of mistake, so, that means the Quran WAS NOT written by ANY god but rather it was created by Muhammad alone. 

Notice that anytime a worship Allah is implied in Islamic scriptures, YOU MUST ALWAYS apply that to Muhammad too or otherwise Allah will be mad!  Why?  Because Muhammad IS Allah.  Muhammad IS the one that wants to be worshiped.  It is Muhammad exercising his beliefs through his fake mentor, Allah, to achieve Muhammad's goal to be a superpower. 

I'll have to admit.  Muhammad knew how to play this power game for it works like a charm.  It works because he uses humanistic fears to control people through his fake god Allah. 

Muhammad runs the Islamic show.  Not Allah.  Muslims fail to realize that they are actually worshiping Muhammad, not Allah because Muhammad and Allah are one in the same. 

Muhammad knew this to be true.  Islam would have died off IF Muhammad had told the truth at his deathbed when he stated that he didn't know if he was going to paradise or not because Muhammad fabricated this entire belief structure.  Any non Muslim that knows anything about Islam sees this.  Islam is all about Muhammad this and Muhammad that.  Muhammad wasn't about to say anything about it because if he did, that would be automatic death so Muhammad essentially had to play along with this dangerous game that he invented just to save his own butt!

That is the intent of this topic!