Author Topic: JIHADIST IN BIBLE PROPHECY  (Read 2749 times)

BLKsheep

• View Profile
JIHADIST IN BIBLE PROPHECY
« on: September 20, 2015, 02:48:25 PM »
Habakkuk 1:5  Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.   For, lo, I raise up the Chaldean's, that bitter and hasty nation, which...

...shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwelling places that are not theirs.

...They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.

...Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves:

and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.

...They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.

The East Wind...

"The east wind is always associated with evil destructive wind."  E. Swedenborg (1688-1772) said, "That wind, and especially the east wind, signifies nothing else than the dispersion of falsities and evils....

Terrorism, their form of worship, and goal of world domination ALL IN ONE VERSE!

"They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand."

'Sup up' means to do so as a horde or an assembly.

Islam is the only religion where it's followers "sup their face up to the east" even 5 times a day.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 03:22:16 PM by BLKsheep »

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: JIHADIST IN BIBLE PROPHECY
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 03:52:14 PM »
No shortage of Christians during this Christian era (including great men of God of the Reformation) have recognized Muhammad's followers described in Revelation Chapter 9, as illustrated by the threads at the following links:
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3973.0
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1289.0

BLKsheep

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 04:09:07 PM »
Revelation 9 also warns us of suicide bombers (jihadist) and how many jihadist there are when the prophecy comes to pass...

Revelation 9:16-17  And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.  And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

"And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire... (suicide vest)

Breastplates were held by straps that went over the shoulders or around the neck.

"...and of jacinth," (dark red)...

From Vines....
Jacinth:
signifies "hyacinthine," perhaps primarily having the color of the hyacinth. Some regard its color as that of the martagon lily, a dusky red. According to Swete, the word in Rev 9:17 is "doubtless meant to describe the blue smoke of a sulphurous flame."

...'and brimstone'....  Sparks and explosion.   This is the only place the word 'brimstone' or Strong's #2306 is used in the NT.  Strong's #2306 comes from 2303 and is said, "(in its original sense of "flashing)."

"...and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; (Babylonians) and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone."

John even tells us how many jihadist there are in the world when this happens. 

In 2006-7 Daniel Pipes said there were 300 million jihadist and 400 million radicals in the world.  I thought that number to be a bit high on the jihadist but close on the radicals.  You also posted an article estimating how many jihadist there are today.  I would say it was a very good estimate.

"And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them."

That would be 200 million.

For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails:...
The only two places tails are mentioned are here and on the dragon of Rev. 12. Their mouth symbolizes the teachings jihad and the Imams like Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi promoting terrorism aka Satan's will of destruction.

"for their tails were like unto serpents," Tails and serpents are icons of the dragon and Lucifer.  Lucifer and the dragon make up Islam's morning star and crescent moon!

"and had heads, and with them they do hurt." Heads could be symbolic of people or Islamic clerics and leaders who encourage them to commit jihad. Look at the word "hurt" and apply it to a suicide bombing.

I consider Revelation 9 to be the strangest and most demonic of all chapters in the New Testament.  It's all about Islam and the demons who inspire them.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2015, 04:48:57 PM »
In 2006-7 Daniel Pipes said there were 300 million jihadist and 400 million radicals in the world.  I thought that number to be a bit high on the jihadist but close on the radicals.  You also posted an article estimating how many jihadist there are today.  I would say it was a very good estimate.

I might have in a dated thread, or by quoting someone else, but today I don't believe terms like "radical" to describe Muhammad's true followers, are at all constructive. They are false substitutes for more appropriate terms which should be used, which is "orthodox" or at least "fundamental". Since for 1400 years "heterodox" Muslims that choose to pretend that Islam is a religion of peace, and don't have the stomach to follow Muhammad in Islamic Jihad, are considered by their orthodox brethren to be "hypocrites":

(I bought the used book so I could quote the footnote exactly)
"Summarized Sahih Al-Bukhari" - Maktba Dar-us-Salam's page 580
Chapter 2. The best among the people is that believer who strives his utmost in Allah's Cause with both his life and property.
footnotes:
[1] "Al-Jihad (the holy fighting) in Allah's Cause (with full force of number and weaponry) is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars (on which it stands). By Jihad Islam is established, Allah's Word is made superior, [His Word being La ilaha ill-Allah (which means: none has the right to be worshipped but Allah)] and His Religion (Islam) is propagated. By abandoning Jihad (may Allah protect us from that) Islam is destroyed and the Muslims fall into an inferior position; there honour is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim, and he who tries to escape from this duty, or does not in his innermost heart wish to fulfill this duty, dies with one of the qualities of a hypocrite.
[2] Of course, nobody can offer Salat (prayer) and observe Saum (fast) incessantly, and since the Muslim fighter is rewarded as if he was doing such good impossible deeds, no possible deed equals Jihad in reward.

Surah 2.216 fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.
http://falseprophetmuhammad.com/jihad_islamic_terrorism.htm#muslim_hypocrites

The article that I posted from a website at the following link, helped see what a disservice is being done to Muslims and non-Muslims alike, by using obfuscitory terms, effectively giving Islam yet another pass:
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=4243.0

After all, what has The Islamic State done that Muhammad and his followers didn't do in his day, or Muhammad prescribed for his followers to do?
http://falseprophetmuhammad.com/the_islamic_state.htm

Far from being some random Muslim, the head of The Islamic State is an Islamic scholar. The most prestigous Islamic university would agree with what I wrote here, unless of course they were engaging in taqiyyah (or lying in the way of "Allah") to hide the truth from the media or others:
http://falseprophetmuhammad.com/global_war_against_truth.htm#dissimulation

BLKsheep

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2015, 06:12:13 PM »
I might have in a dated thread, or by quoting someone else, but today I don't believe terms like "radical" to describe Muhammad's true followers,

Neither do I and I've read the things you've said before, probably on Behold the Beast or this forum.

I believe that true Muslims are the jihadist.  Peaceful Muslims are the ones that ARE NOT true Muslims because Islam began and never stopped converting by the sword.  A radical isn't a true follower of Muhammad either.  They ride the fence of jihad and all it takes for them to become jihadist is for something to set them off to participate in jihad.

BLKsheep

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2015, 06:25:14 PM »
Pete,

Do you think there are any bible passages where Islam/radical Islam, ISIS/ISIL, jihad and their goals ETC. are prophesied? 

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2015, 07:33:34 PM »
I might have in a dated thread, or by quoting someone else, but today I don't believe terms like "radical" to describe Muhammad's true followers,

Neither do I and I've read the things you've said before, probably on Behold the Beast or this forum.

I believe that true Muslims are the jihadist.  Peaceful Muslims are the ones that ARE NOT true Muslims because Islam began and never stopped converting by the sword.  A radical isn't a true follower of Muhammad either.

I must be misunderstanding since this sentence seems to contradict the one before it. I don't think there is any such thing as a "radical" Muslim, at least as the popular parlance would have it.

They ride the fence of jihad and all it takes for them to become jihadist is for something to set them off to participate in jihad.

I would suggest that Satan, the source of their cult, is what sets them off to participate. It is surrender to Satan's will.