Author Topic: "he that is hanged [is] accursed of God"  (Read 1931 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
"he that is hanged [is] accursed of God"
« on: February 01, 2010, 09:56:47 AM »
I wouldn't have thought I would need to include this area of scripture in this section, but it seems that as Muslims become increasingly convicted by following Mohammed, they increasingly discover how he is revealed through Islam's own books, as being the direct opposite of the Gospel. Then the spirit of antichrist seems to cause some of them to lash out with ever more blasphemy against Jesus Christ.

If this subject hadn't been presented to me on more than one occasion I wouldn't have included it. Here is an example of a YouTuber who wallpapers his channel with "He who hanged is accursed of God" http://www.youtube.com/user/jesusisamuslim1
This kind of nonsense we generally find peddled by Ahmed Deedat.

The foolish implication is that God would condemn everyone who was hanged from a tree, whether the person was innocent, and wrongly accused and hanged, or not.
Condemning and sadistically torturing the innocent describes Mohammed and his "allah", but not YHWH/Yahshua.
Let's look at this old covenant passage, including the prior verse, that the YouTuber conveniently ignored.

Deu 21:22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree: 23 His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged [is] accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee [for] an inheritance.

Yet the Mohammedan marches merrily down Mohammed's antichrist path to perdition, blaspheming God the whole way.

Jesus was sinless so he committed no sin worthy of death. It is the sins of those of us accursed by our sin and worthy of death, that Jesus took to the cross, for us.

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

I discovered his channel when I had been corresponding to my old buddy np on my channel comments and had written

"It's God Himself that makes Mohammed a liar

1Jo 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON."

To which it's no surprise that the subject YouTuber butted in...

"you are the liar son of a bitch , i will hang you like your God hangged on the cross ."
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=945.0