Author Topic: Islam Means Submission  (Read 1849 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Islam Means Submission
« on: February 18, 2010, 08:52:26 AM »
Islam Means Submission. But to whom does the evidence suggest those in Mohammedan Islam are submitted to?
Indeed Mohammed's "Allah" himself admits to being the greatest deceiver and schemer.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/allah_deceiver.htm

2Cr 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

How Muhammad Received His First Revelation (DQ1-2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-WvN3hGelQ

What Did Mohammed Do In the Cave Hira? (DQ1-3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNbzevID550

Muhammed's First Wife (of 14) & The Jinn (Demons) (DQ1-4)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZgAgZqhrBU

How Could Islam Allow One Woman To Do this? (DQ1-8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBp5dyLHlts

"When Muhammad was nearly 40, he used to spend long hours in retirement meditating and speculating over the aspects of creation around him; this meditative temperament was said to have helped to widen the mental gap between him and his compatriots. He would provide himself with simple food and water, and then head directly for the hills and ravines in the neighborhood of Mecca. One of these in particular was his favorite resort - a cave named Hira, in the Mount An-Nur. Only 2 miles from Mecca, it was a small cave 4 yards long and 1.75 yards wide.
He would always go there and invite wayfarers to share his modest provisions. He used to devote most of his time, and Ramadaan in particular, to ponder on the universe around him. His heart was restless about what he considered to be the moral evils and idolatry that were rampant among his people; he was as yet helpless because no definite course, or specific approach had been available for him to change the practices around him.
He had thus entered himself into a period of privacy which lasted three years during which (while he was 40 years old) he reportedly began to experience visions for six months. In Ramadan, in his third year of solitude in the cave of Hira, the Qur'an began to be revealed to him in several parts.
As for the exact date, careful investigation into circumstantial evidence and relevant clues point directly to Monday, Ramadan 21 at night, that is, August 10, 610 CE, with Prophet Muhammad exactly 40 years, 6 months and 12 days of age, that is, 39 Gregorian years, 3 months and 22 days.
Muhammad's wife Aisha bint Abu Bakr later gave the following narration of that most significant event in the Muhammad's life:

"Forerunners of the Revelation assumed the form of true visions that would strikingly come true all the time. After that, solitude became dear to him and he would go to the cave, Hira, to engage in devotion there for a certain number of nights before returning to his family, and then he would return for provisions for a similar stay. At length, unexpectedly, the Truth (the angel) came to him and said, "Recite." "I cannot recite," he (Muhammad) said.

Muhammad himself described: "Then he took me and squeezed me vehemently and then let me go and repeated the order 'Recite.' 'I cannot recite' said I, and once again he squeezed me and let me till I was exhausted. Then he said, 'Recite.' I said, 'I cannot recite.' He squeezed me for a third time and then let me go and said:

Arabic Text: ?????? ????? ?????????? ??????????
Translation: In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Arabic Text: ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????
Translation: Read: In the name of thy Lord Who createth Quran: 96:1

Arabic Text: ?????? ??????????? ???? ??????
Translation: Createth man from a clot. Quran: 96:2

Arabic Text: ??????? ????????? ???????????
Translation: Read: And thy Lord is the Most Bounteous, Quran: 96:3

Arabic Text: ??????? ??????? ???????????
Translation: Who teacheth by the pen, Quran: 96:4

Arabic Text: ??????? ??????????? ??? ???? ????????
Translation: Teacheth man that which he knew not. Quran: 96:5

Muhammad repeated these verses, trembling with fear. At this stage, he came back to his wife Khadijah, and said, "Cover me, ... cover me." They covered him until he restored security. He apprised Khadijah of the incident of the cave and added that he was horrified. His wife tried to soothe him and reassured him saying, "Allah will never disgrace you. You unite uterine relations; you bear the burden of the weak; you help the poor and the needy, you entertain the guests and endure hardships in the path of truthfulness."

[Pete's note. Other false prophets can be described, as Mohammed's wife glowingly described him, to himself.
But it is Mohammed's wife that tried to convince him that it wasn't a demon that met him in that cave, even though Mohammed was convinced that it was.
Ironically we all know what the word of a lone woman is worth in Islam. Jack squat.
Sura 2:282 "...if the two be not men, then one man and two women, such witnesses as you approve of, that if one of the two women errs the other will remind her..."
Volume 1, Book 6, Number 301: Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
.... The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion." ]

She set out with Muhammad to her cousin Waraqa bin Nawfal bin Asad bin "Abd Al-'Uzza, who had embraced Christianity in the pre-Islamic period, and used to write the Bible in Hebrew; he was now old and blind. Khadijah said: "My cousin! Listen to your nephew!" Waraqa said: "O my nephew! What did you see?" When Muhammad told him what had happened to him, Waraqa replied: "This is "Namus" i.e. (the angel who is entrusted with Divine Secrets) that Allah sent to Moses. I wish I were younger. I wish I could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Muhammad asked: "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa answered in the affirmative and said: "Anyone who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should be alive till that day, then I would support you strongly." A few days later Waraqa died, and the revelation also paused for a while.
At-Tabari and Ibn Hisham reported that Muhammad left the cave of Hira after being surprised by the Revelation, but later on, returned to the cave and continued his solitude. Subsequently, he returned to Mecca. At-Tabari reported on this incident, saying:

After mentioning the coming of the Revelation, the Messenger of Allah said: "I have never abhorred anyone more than a poet or a mad man. I can not stand looking at either of them. I will never tell anyone of Quraish of my Revelation. I will climb a mountain and throw myself down and die. That will relieve me. I went to do that but halfway up the mountain, I heard a voice from the sky saying "O Muhammad! You are the Messenger of Allah and I am Gabriel." I looked upwards and saw Gabriel in the form of a man putting his legs on the horizon. He said: "O Muhammad You are the Messenger of Allah and I am Gabriel." I stopped and looked at him. His sight distracted my attention from what I had intended to do. I stood in my place transfixed.

[Pete note - modern day "healer" Todd Bently claimed to have regular visitations by a 9' tall shimmering angel named Emma. Joseph Smith founder of the Mormons claimed an angel named Moroni appeared to him. William Millier (also 19th century) of the Millerites claimed visitations by an angel.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/traditional_framework.htm#cults
This is why the bible emphasized that spirits must be tried. 1Jo 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. In each and every case above the spirit should have been required to confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. We find in Muhammadan Islam the exact manifestation of the spirit of antichrist. Not only was Mohammed's violent spirit not tried, but Islam is the very embodiment of the spirit of antichrist - 1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER ]

I tried to shift my eyes away from him. He was in every direction I looked at. I stopped in my place without any movement until Khadijah sent someone to look for me. He went down to Mecca and came back while I was standing in the same place. Gabriel then left, and I went back home. I found Khadijah at home, so I sat very close to her. She asked: "Father of Al-Qasim! Where have you been? I sent someone to look for you. He went to Mecca and returned to me." I told her of what I had seen. She replied: "It is a propitious sign, O my husband. Pull yourself together, I swear by Allah that you are a Messenger for this nation." Then she stood up and went to Waraqa and informed him. Waraqa said: "I swear by Allah that he has received the same Namus, i.e. angel that was sent to Moses. He is the Prophet of this nation. Tell him to be patient." She came back to him and told him of Waraqa's words. When the Messenger of Allah finished his solitary stay and went down to Makkah, he went to Waraqa, who told him: "You are the Prophet of this nation. I swear by Allah that you have received the same angel that was sent to Moses."
Reference:wikipedia.com.
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=7627611203&topic=9304

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Islam Means Submission
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 06:41:05 AM »
bump