Author Topic: Jesus on Adultery  (Read 33118 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Jesus on Adultery
« on: January 02, 2010, 08:10:51 AM »
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm#john_8

John 8:1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.    2  And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.    3  And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,    4  They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.    5  Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?   6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with [his] finger wrote on the ground, [as though he heard them not].    7  So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.    8  And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.    9 And they which heard [it], being convicted by [their own] conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, [even] unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.    10  When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?    11  She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.    12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm#john_8

http://www.apostatesofislam.com/media/stoning.htm
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geu7qmc0RLFwMBK3BXNyoA?p=adultery+stoning+islam&fr2=sb-top&fr=yfp-t-832&sao=1

He (the narrator) said: There came to him (the Holy Prophet) a woman from Ghamid and said: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery, so purify me. He (the Holy Prophet) turned her away. On the following day she said: Allah's Messenger, Why do you turn me away? Perhaps, you turn me away as you turned away Ma'iz. By Allah, I have become pregnant. He said: Well, if you insist upon it, then go away until you give birth to (the child). When she was delivered she came with the child (wrapped) in a rag and said: Here is the child whom I have given birth to. He said: Go away and suckle him until you wean him. When she had weaned him, she came to him (the Holy Prophet) with the child who was holding a piece of bread in his hand. She said: Allah's Apostle, here is he as I have weaned him and he eats food. He (the Holy Prophet) entrusted the child to one of the Muslims and then pronounced punishment. And she was put in a ditch up to her chest and he commanded people and they stoned her. Khalid b Walid came forward with a stone which he flung at her head and there spurted blood on the face of Khalid and so he abused her. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) heard his (Khalid's) curse that he had huried upon her. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Khalid, be gentle. By Him in Whose Hand is my life, she has made such a repentance that even if a wrongful tax-collector were to repent, he would have been forgiven. Then giving command regarding her, he prayed over her and she was buried.
http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/muslim/017.smt.html#017.4206

Book 017, Number 4206:
'Abdullah b. Buraida reported on the authority of his father that Ma'iz b. Malik al-Aslami came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, I have wronged myself; I have committed adultery and I earnestly desire that you should purify me. He turned him away. On the following day, he (Ma'iz) again came to him and said: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) turned him away for the second time, and sent him to his people saying: Do you know if there is anything wrong with his mind. They denied of any such thing in him and said: We do not know him but as a wise good man among us, so far as we can judge. He (Ma'iz) came for the third time, and he (the Holy Prophet) sent him as he had done before. He asked about him and they informed him that there was nothing wrong with him or with his mind. When it was the fourth time, a ditch was dug for him and he (the Holy Prophet) pronounced judg- ment about him and he was stoned.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/001-adultery_punishment.htm

Bukhari (6:60:79) - Two people guilty of "illegal intercourse" are brought to Muhammad, who commands that they both be stoned.  Apparently their act was out of love, however, since the verse records the man as trying to shield the woman from the stones.

Bukhari (83:37) - Adultery is one of three justifications for killing a person, according to Muhammad.

Muslim (17:4196) - A married man confesses that he has adultery (four times, as required).  Muhammad orders him planted in the ground and pelted with stones.  According to the passage, the first several stones caused such pain that he tried to escape and was dragged back.

Muslim (17:4206) - A woman who became pregnant confesses to Muhammad that she is guilty of adultery.  Muhammad allows her to have the child, then has her stoned (the description is graphic).

Muslim (17:4209) - A woman confesses adultery and is stoned to death on Muhammad's order.

Ibn Ishaq (970) - "The adulterer must be stoned."  These words were a part of Muhammad's farewell address to his people on the occasion of his final pilgrimage to Mecca.

JC_Believer

• View Profile
Re: Jesus on Adultery
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 09:06:09 AM »
Adultery is sin and sin can be forgiven and cleansed through the blood of Jesus Christ.

The scripture says, Rom 3:23  For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;  BUT, BUT, BUT

Rom 3:24  Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Rom 3:25  Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
Rom 3:26  To declare, I say, at this time His righteousness: that He might be just, and the Justifier of him which believes in Jesus.

1Jn 1:6  If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
1Jn 1:7  But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from ALL sin.
1Jn 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9  If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10  If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

So WE have no place to judge others.  Muhammad was not God's judge.  Even Jesus did not judge others. God is the righteous judge.

God's Righteous Judgment

Rom 2:1  Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
Rom 2:2  But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
Rom 2:3  And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
Rom 2:4  Or despisest thou the riches of His goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

God's love and goodness leads men to confess their sins and repent of them, not so He can have them stoned, but so that He can forgive them their sin and cleanse them from ALL  unrighteousness through the blood of Jesus!  God didn't send Jesus to CONDEMN the world but that through Him they might have eternal life!  That is God's righteous judgement.  It is all through Jesus Christ.  Jesus is the Way, Truth and the Life and NO MAN comes to the Father without Him.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 09:08:38 AM by JC_Believer »

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 11:48:00 AM »
Yet to Muslims, ever since Muhammad, stoning adulterers to death and subsequent presumption of sending them to hell without forgiveness, as always, is consistent with Muhammad's backwards and upside down spin on most everything right and good.

JC_Believer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 12:04:55 PM »
Exactly, Pete!  I know that you know, that is why they need to hear the truth.  You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free!  God's Word declares that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God and then it frames the importance of declaring the truth by preaching the Word by saying, "How shall they "hear" EXCEPT they have a preacher."  So then, if faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God, then it is most vital to preach the WORD so that faith can rise in their hearts and they can receive Christ and what He has done for us (Rom 10:13-17). 

Without faith it is impossible to please God (Heb 11:6).  Faith is the substance of things HOPED for and the EVIDENCE of things NOT seen (Heb 11:1).  The natural man, the flesh, can NEVER please God nor understand His truth (Rom 8:8; 1Cor 2:4).  It is spiritual and faith is a product of the spirit (Gal 5:22).

Muslims and all peoples, NEED to hear the the forgiveness of God in the Word of God preached.  The Word, regardless of which truth it is portraying,  is a seed that will germinate in their hearts and can become a reality to them because LIFE is in the seed.  When planted by our mouths it brings for LIFE, some thirty, some sixty, some and hundredfold.  All depends upon the condition of the heart.  If it is a hard heart it can be softened by more Word.  Spoken by our mouths it becomes a two edged sword in the hands of the Spirit Who wields it sharply into their hearts!  Depending upon their ultimate choice, it can either become ALIVE in them bringing forth fruit, or be eaten up by the birds of the air.  Nonetheless, we must continue to sow, sow, sow!!   

Muhammad was a false prophet which Jesus warned about and Islam is hard ground.  Much fear and deception need to be rooted out so that the truth can grow freely.  It is not an impossibility as we have seen by the many conversion testimonies.  God has equipped you with the knowledge and ability to speak to them and both to the church.  Thank you for your dedication to your call it is so vital in these last days.  God's people need to "hear." also, because if it were possible even the very elect would be deceived.  It is a time and hour we must all stand.  I feel I can but hold up your hands and pray and stand with you in the battle which we all are involved in.  We know the spirit of anti-Christ is in the world today but GREATER is HE that is in us than he that is in the world and JESUS has overcome the world!!  Praise to HIS name and Glory to the ONE TRUE God and our Father!

So keep up the good work!!