Author Topic: Great Tribulation  (Read 3432 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Great Tribulation
« on: April 04, 2008, 06:41:19 PM »
2 Timothy 3:12  Yea, and all that will  live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

In Indonesia 3 teenage girls were beheaded on their way to their Christian school and their heads left on the steps of a Church.  The note left behind reads:  "We will murder 100 more Christian teenagers and their heads will be presented as presents."

"Once again, women are the targets. In mid-March, rebels assaulted three women gathering firewood and cut off their ears, lips, and breasts."
"Starting in 2003, Janjaweed Arabs, a Sudan-backed militia, have driven 2 million villagers from their homes in ethnic-cleansing attacks designed to suppress local rebels."

"Eyewitness accounts detailing the militia attacks are horrifying. "They killed my 3-year-old son right in front of my eyes," one father from West Darfur said. Since last fall, women have reported more than 500 rapes. Three women said five militiamen beat and raped them last August. The women said, "After they abused us, they told us that now we would have Arab babies. And, if they would find any [more] women, they would rape them again to change the color of their children.""

Revelation 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny;

taken by the late Kevin Carter

and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Perhaps great tribulation is not necessarily reserved for some future someday.  Particularly when we view videos like this one from Walid Shoebat's site regarding radical Islam in the United States (double click on the image for full screen).  Video from The Investigative Project of Terrorism.

For updates on the latest terrorist attacks around the world a good site is The Religion of Peace.com.  There have been more than 9,000 deadly Islamic terrorist attacks just since 9-11.

In the Olivet Discourse we found that Luke provided the date pins for the beginning and end of the period of great tribulation "such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be".  We found that this period closed, as we then entered Daniel's "time of the end".  This obviously does not mean that tribulation is over, as evidenced by the 2 million martyred saints, at the hands of Islam, in the Sudan alone.  What it does mean is that we have moved from one era into the next - the last.

Do we have to wonder if the poor Sudanese souls have any doubts about when the tribulation is?  Photo from Journey With Jesus.net

Here is a photo of a Sudanese child trying to make his way to food, while a vulture haunts him from behind, taken by the late Kevin Carter.

Our dear brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus are being martyred around the world, including through crucifixion and beheading.  To get a better understanding of a major portion of the period of "great tribulation" that Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24, read Fox's Book of the Martyrs or Martyr's Mirror for free, online. 

Today in "civilized" Saudi Arabia if a national lets it be known that they converted to Christianity they are beheaded.  Death is the punishment for apostasy required by the Quran for turning away from Islam.  In world news we all saw the same resolve displayed by the Afghanis.  The Afghani government had to pretend the Christian was mentally retarded to avoid the required beheading, and subsequent exposure of their evil before the global community.  A Christian evangelist disappeared into the Palestinian territory for a couple of weeks and was butchered and cut into 4 parts and sent back home to his family in a box.

In Indonesia 3 teenage girls were beheaded on their way to their Christian school and their heads left on the steps of a Church.  The note left behind reads:  "We will murder 100 more Christian teenagers and their heads will be presented as presents."  Next Sudan/Angola border where:

The crime committed by the above martyrs could have been as simple as admitting to a being Christian when asked.  You can study this subject with a Yahoo search.  Don't expect to see Christian persecution reported on ABC, CBS, NBC or CNN.  Visit Voice of the Martyrs to learn more and to find out how you can help.

The above are examples of those who have truly been "left behind".  Christians are slaughtered at a rate of perhaps 160 thousand per year (conservative estimate).  Christian martyrdom today and throughout the entirety of the Christian Era is global in scope.  Instead of opening our Bible and praising Christ with our families on Sunday afternoon are we sometimes more preoccupied with helping our kids pick out which football star is most worthy of praise?  Can it be reasonably argued that we are not in the "falling away".

On this link are videos of Muslims who have come to know the love of God.

Jeremiah 30:4-7  And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah. For thus saith the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace. Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.

And the Lord used the allied forces to save Judah out of it, shortening those days.

Jeremiah  30:8  For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves [make slaves] of him.

And the yoke was broken and Israel came out of the wilderness of the nations, declaring her independence in 1948.

AfterTheTruth

• View Profile
Great Tribulation
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 05:53:48 AM »
Good evening.

The ending to this world does not quite occur the way most Christians think.

In May 2007, the Lord showed me the identity of the false prophet (Muhammad) while I was doing my quiet time and reading Genesis 10 (Table of nations).

Since, I read Ellis Skolfield's book 'The False Prophet' many of the ideas I had seem to be confirmed.

However, the ending stated in the book of Revelation does not refer to the Middle-East only.

I say this because my heart bleeds for Christians who are martyred!

Look at Chapter 9 of Revelation again. It refers to a nuclear holocaust. The tails of snakes can not spew forth fire and sulfur. John was using a metaphor for nuclear missiles. Read it carefully.

A snake that is straightened and held upside down would look like a missile. That is why the power to kill is in the 'tails' as a nuclear warhead is carried on its tip (tail of an upside down snake). hence, 1/3 of the world is going to perish under a nuclear attack.

Read the book about the Beyond Iraq (Evans), 29 targets in the West are cited. Iran is getting closer if not having reached the technological point.

Bible prophecy is coming true before our eyes.

How will it really end?

1. West nuclearized (Revelation 17, 18 & 19)
2. UN to hand over power to Islamic states. (revelation 16)
3. Battle of Gog and Magog vs. God at Megiddo (Armageddon) (ezekiel 37 & 38, Rev 20)
4. Jesus retruns. (rev 20-22)

God bless you wonderful people.

Peter

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Great Tribulation
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 07:05:35 AM »
Good evening.

The ending to this world does not quite occur the way most Christians think.

In May 2007, the Lord showed me the identity of the false prophet (Muhammad) while I was doing my quiet time and reading Genesis 10 (Table of nations).

Since, I read Ellis Skolfield's book 'The False Prophet' many of the ideas I had seem to be confirmed.

However, the ending stated in the book of Revelation does not refer to the Middle-East only.

Welcome to the forum brother! :)

But when we do use an ethnographic view, that is looking at John's "whole world", it shows us that virtually everyone in John's world today carry the mark of the beast. Then with that view it is fulfilled prophecy, not an element of the future.

world
New Testament Greek Definition:
3625 oikoumene {oy-kou-men'-ay}
feminine participle present passive of 3611 (as noun, by
implication of 1093); TDNT - 5:157,674; n f
AV - world 14, earth 1; 15
1) the inhabited earth
1a) the portion of the earth inhabited by the Greeks, in
distinction from the lands of the barbarians

1b) the Roman empire, all the subjects of the empire
1c) the whole inhabited earth, the world
1d) the inhabitants of the earth, men
2) the universe, the world

I say this because my heart bleeds for Christians who are martyred!

Indeed. 2 million killed in the Sudan alone. 3 Christian teenagers beheaded on their way to Christian school.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/great_tribulation.htm

But just because Islam is murdering all around the world - 12,000 deadly Islamic terror attacks just since 9-11 http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/ - doesn't necessarily require abandoning an ethnographic view.

Look at Chapter 9 of Revelation again. It refers to a nuclear holocaust. The tails of snakes can not spew forth fire and sulfur. John was using a metaphor for nuclear missiles. Read it carefully.

A snake that is straightened and held upside down would look like a missile. That is why the power to kill is in the 'tails' as a nuclear warhead is carried on its tip (tail of an upside down snake). hence, 1/3 of the world is going to perish under a nuclear attack.
I believe chapter 9 is a parenthetic chapter that begins at the Cross.
Did you know that 5 "months" by the day year language is 152 years? This is the very same length of time as the Islamic First Jihad!
Now read the chapter again.

1/3 of the church was lost - the Coptic church - to Islam.

Read the book about the Beyond Iraq (Evans), 29 targets in the West are cited. Iran is getting closer if not having reached the technological point.

Bible prophecy is coming true before our eyes.
Indeed. And even more aggressively through an ethnographic view.

How will it really end?

1. West nuclearized (Revelation 17, 18 & 19)
2. UN to hand over power to Islamic states. (revelation 16)
3. Battle of Gog and Magog vs. God at Megiddo (Armageddon) (ezekiel 37 & 38, Rev 20)
4. Jesus retruns. (rev 20-22)
Try chapter 10 again that discusses some of the global implications:
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/scarlet_beast.htm

God bless you wonderful people.
May God richly bless you to brother.

Peter

Pop into my YouTube channels sometime. There is a considerable amount of conversation with those lost to Islam.
http://www.youtube.com/user/brotherjw
http://www.youtube.com/user/PeteWaldo

But best to keep these Skolfield conversations here where we have a lot of space and can use live links etc.