Author Topic: Mohammed On Fornication With Concubines  (Read 1320 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Mohammed On Fornication With Concubines
« on: February 13, 2010, 07:14:03 AM »
[edit add 2-5-2012]
    Narrated Qatada:
    Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268)

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
    The Prophet used to visit all his wives in one night and he had nine wives at that time. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 282; see also parallel hadiths in Vol. 7, Book 62, Numbers 6 and 142)

http://www.answering-islam.org/Muhammad/sex_superman.html
[end edit add]

Qur'an 33:26 "Allah took down the People of the Scripture Book. He cast terror into their hearts. Some you slew, and some you made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, giving you a land which you had not traversed before. And Allah has power over all things.

Ishaq:461 "After the siege exhausted and terrorized them, the Jews felt certain that the Apostle would not leave them until he had exterminated them. So they decided to talk to Ka'b Asad. He said, 'People of the Jews, you see what has befallen you. I shall propose three alternatives. Take whichever one you please.' He said, 'Swear allegiance to this man and accept him; for, by Allah, it has become clear to you that he is a prophet sent from Allah. It is he that you used to find mentioned in your scripture book. Then you will be secure in your lives, your property, your children, and your wives.'"
Ishaq:462/Tabari VIII:30 "The Jews said, 'We will never abandon the Torah or exchange it for the Qur'an.' Asad said, 'Since you reject this proposal of mine, then kill your children and your wives and go out to Muhammad and his Companions as men who brandish swords, leaving behind no impediments to worry you. If you die, you shall have left nothing behind; if you win you shall find other women and children.' The Jews replied, 'Why would we kill these poor ones? What would be the good of living after them?'"

Bukhari:V5B58N148-B59N447 "Sa'd came riding a donkey, and when he approached the mosque, the Prophet said, 'Get up for the best amongst you.' Then the Apostle said, 'O Sa'd! These people have agreed to accept your verdict.' Sa'd said, 'I judge that their men should be killed and their offspring and women should be taken as captives.' The Prophet said, 'You have given a judgment similar to Allah the King's Judgment.'
Bukhari:V5B59N448 "They then surrendered to the Prophet's judgment but he directed them to Sa'd to give the verdict. Sad said, 'I give my judgment that their men should be killed, their women and children should be taken as captives, and their properties distributed.'"

Tabari VIII:38 "The Messenger of Allah commanded that all of the Jewish men and boys who had reached puberty should be beheaded. Then the Prophet divided the wealth, wives, and children of the Banu Qurayza Jews among the Muslims."

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

Tabari VIII:40 "The Messenger of God commanded that furrows should be dug in the ground for the Qurayza. Then he sat down. Ali and Zubayr began cutting off their heads in his presence."

Ishaq:480 "The Qurayza met their misfortune [now there's an understated word]. In humiliation they found no helper. A calamity worse than that which fell upon the Nadir befell them. On that day Allah's Apostle came to them like a brilliant moon. We left them with blood upon them like a pool. They lay prostrate with the vultures circling round."

Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, 'We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"

Tabari VIII:39 "Then the Messenger of Allah sent Sa'd bin Zayd with some of the Qurayza captives to Najd, and in exchange for them he purchased horses and arms."

Tabari VIII:38 "The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah bt. Amr. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Allah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism."

Ishaq:466 "The Apostle chose one of the Jewish women for himself. Her name was Rayhana. She remained with him until she died, in his power. The Apostle proposed to marry her and put the veil on her but she said, 'Leave me under your power, for that will be easier.' She showed a repugnance towards Islam when she was captured."

1Cr 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

More complete story
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_19_Islams_Holocaust.Islam

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Mohammed Fornicating With Concubines
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 08:10:38 AM »
http://islam-watch.org/AbulKasem/MdViolatedKoran.htm
".when it was night, he entered a tent and she entered with him. Abu Ayyub came there and passed the night by the tent with a sword keeping his head at the tent. When it was morning and the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, perceived (some body) moving, he asked: Who is there? He replied: I am Abu Ayub. He asked: Why are you here? He replied: O Apostle of Allah! There is a young lass newly wedded (to you) with whose late husband you have done what you have done. I was not sure of safety, so I wanted to be close to you. Thereupon the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, said twice: O Abu Ayyub! May Allah show you mercy."  (ibn Sa'd vol.ii, p.145)

To hide the lascivious character of Muhammad, Muslim biographers often mention that he married Safiyyah before he slept with her. But they forget to state that Muhammad did not follow the rule of waiting period (three monthly periods) to sleep with Safiyyah.

We shall now see how Muhammad had violated the rule of idda (waiting period) in marrying a woman. These rules are stipulated in the Qur'an thus:

Before marrying another man divorced women must wait three monthly periods...2:228

YUSUFALI: Divorced women shall wait concerning themselves for three monthly periods. Nor is it lawful for them to hide what Allah Hath created in their wombs, if they have faith in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands have the better right to take them back in that period, if they wish for reconciliation. And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of advantage) over them. And Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise

Widows of wait four months and ten days for re-marriage...2:234

YUSUFALI: If any of you die and leave widows behind, they shall wait concerning themselves four months and ten days: When they have fulfilled their term, there is no blame on you if they dispose of themselves in a just and reasonable manner. And Allah is well acquainted with what ye do.

Clearly, when Muhammad wanted to sleep or to have sex with Safiyyah, she was a widow, technically, as Muhammad had already killed her husband. Therefore, as per the Qur'an, Muhammad had to wait at least four months and ten days before he could even touch her. But Muhammad did not at all observe this rule; instead, he took Safiyyah, straight from the battlefield to his bed in the war camp. Having spent the night with her, Muhammad took her to another, safer location, stayed there for three days and consummated his marriage with Safiyyah.

Let us read a hadis on this:

Muhammad selected Safiyyah because of her beauty, made her his wife and gave a banquet at the wedding; then he had sex with Saffiyah at Sa`d-AsSahba-(Sahih Bukhari 4.52.143)

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 143:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said to Abu Talha, "Choose one of your boy servants to serve me in my expedition to Khaibar." So, Abu Talha took me letting me ride behind him while I was a boy nearing the age of puberty. I used to serve Allah's Apostle when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly, "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overcome by men." Then we reached Khaibar; and when Allah enabled him to conquer the Fort (of Khaibar), the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtab was described to him. Her husband had been killed while she was a bride. So Allah's Apostle selected her for himself and took her along with him till we reached a place called Sad-AsSahba,' where her menses were over and he took her for his wife. Haris (a kind of dish) was served on a small leather sheet. Then Allah's Apostle told me to call those who were around me. So, that was the marriage banquet of Allah's Apostle and Safiya. Then we left for Medina. I saw Allah's Apostle folding a cloak round the hump of the camel so as to make a wide space for Safiya (to sit on behind him) He sat beside his camel letting his knees for Safiya to put her feet on so as to mount the camel. Then, we proceeded till we approached Medina; he looked at Uhud (mountain) and said, "This is a mountain which loves us and is loved by us." Then he looked at Medina and said, "O Allah! I make the area between its (i.e. Medina's) two mountains a sanctuary as Abraham made Mecca a sanctuary. O Allah! Bless them (i.e. the people of Medina) in their Mudd and Sa (i.e. measures)."

Muhammad violated Allah's restriction on him on the number of his wives

When Muhammad married Zaynab bt Jahsh, the wife of his adopted son, Zayd b. Harith, Allah was a little bit displeased with his audacious crave for young, beautiful, sexy and luscious women-married or single. So, Allah clamped down on Muhammad and sternly warned him that that was enough, that he could not accumulate further, any extra wives. Allah made Zaynab Muhammad's wife number eight or nine-the last wife. Here is the verse where Allah forbade Muhammad to marry further after marrying Zaynab bt, Jahsh:

Allah put restriction on Muhammad's marriage; he is not to take any new wife, neither exchange old wives for new-33:52

YUSUFALI: It is not lawful for thee (to marry more) women after this, nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract thee, except any thy right hand should possess (as handmaidens): and Allah doth watch over all things.

Now, let us have a look at the list of women with whom Muhammad had had some kind of connection, including sexual. This list has been prepared from the book of Tabari (vol. ix, pp.120-141). Please note that this list is in chronological order. I have highlighted the name of Zaynab to demonstrate how flagrantly Muhammad had dishonoured Allah's restriction on him!-he had collected at least 13 more wives, a sex-slave and a concubine even when Allah commanded him to restrain his wife collection.

Muhammad had married 21 wives:

Khadijah bt.Khuwaylid

Sawdah bt, Jamah

Aisha bt. Abu Bakr

Hafsah bt. Umar (Hafsha found Muhammad and Mariyah in her bed and she became hysterical (footnote 884).

Umm Salamh

Juwayriyyah

Umm Habiba bt. Abi Sufyan

Zaynab bt Jahsh

Safiyyah bt. Huyayy

Maymunah bt. Al-Harith

Sana bt. Asma or Saba bt. Asma. She died before Muhammad consummated the marriage.

al-Shama bt. Amr al-Ghifariyaah. Muhammad divorced for doubting his prophethood.

Ghaziyyah bt. Jabir or Umm Sharik. She was previously married and had a son named Sharik. She was beautiful but she refused to consummate the marriage. Muhammad found her old (page 139);  so he returned her to her people

Amrah bt. Yazid or Umm Sharik. Osme say she herself gave to Muhammad (33:50). The marriage was not consummated.

Asma bt. Al-Numan. Muhammad found her suffering from leprosy; so he divorced her giving her compensation.

Zaynab bt. Khuzaymah-also called Umm al-Masakin (mother of the poor)

Al-Aliyaah bt. Zabyan. It is alleged that she peeped through her door at the people in the mosque. So Muhammad divorced her after paying her some compensation (footnote 919).

Qutaylah bt. Qays-but Muhammad died before he could consummate his marriage with her. She and her brother apostatized from Islam.

Fatimah bt. Shurayh (Sara)

Kawlah bt. Hudhayl

Layla bt. Al-Khatim. She offered herself to Muhammad and Muhammad accepted her as his wife.. Later, when her people admonished her for marrying Muhammad, she requested for a divorce and Muhammad divorced her.

People used to say that Muhammad was a womaniser (Tabari, vol.ix, p.139).

List of women to whom Muhammad proposed but did not marry

Umm Hani bt. Abi Talid-she had a child

Dubbah bt. Amir-she was too old

Safiyyah bt. Bashshamah-she was a captive

Umm Habiba bt al-Abbas-fosterage

Jamrah bt. Al-Harith-was suffering from leprosy

Khawlah bt. Hakim

Amamah bt. Hamzah

Muhammad's concubines were:

Mariyah bt. Shamun

Rayhanah bt. Zayd al-Quraziyaah

Marriage not consummated:

Mulaykah bt. Kab al-Laythi-Muhammad divorced her

Bint Jundub

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Mohammed Fornicating With Concubines
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 05:43:39 PM »
According to "Jesus and Muhammad" by Mark A. Gabriel Mohammed kept male and female slaves. Gabriel graduated #2 out of a class of 6,000 at Al-Azhar University in Egypt - the most prestigious Islamic university in the world.

Chapter 16 page 183
Muhammad's other women

"In addition to his wives, Muhammad had another group of women at his disposal. These were the female slaves whom he had purchased or acquired as prisoners of war. All slaves, whether male or female, were referred to in Arabic as milkelimen. The male slaves would serve Muhammad by doing chores such as taking care of Muhammad and his wives, their houses, and their animals. They would prepare food and bring the water for washing before prayers. Forty-three of these male slaves are listed by name in Islamic history.

The female slaves performed chores as well, but Islamic law also permitted Muhammad to use them sexually without being required to marry them. Any resulting child would not carry the name of Muhammad or take any inheritance from him. The child would be a slave to Muhammad, not his son, and Muhammad had the right to keep him or to sell him. (Islamic law allowed milkelimen for any Muslim man). Twenty-three of these female slaves are listed by name in Islamic history." 22 Ibn Kathir, The Beginning and the End