Author Topic: video chat ayamen1  (Read 4574 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
video chat ayamen1
« on: February 20, 2010, 11:25:55 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdTr9lNdB5E

jesusisamuslim1 (3 weeks ago)

Allah akbur

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: video chat ayamen1
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 11:51:20 AM »
PeteWaldo (2 weeks ago)

Also in Jesus' own words.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER IS GIVEN UNTO ME IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH.

And of course Mohammed's suggestion? that Jesus spoke from the cradle was from a 2nd century Egyptian apocryphal fable.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=893.0

ayamen1 (2 weeks ago)

do you have the original of your bible ?
No
who is Mathew ? where is he from ?
you know that Muhamed is a prophet but you are arogent and can not accept it .
God guide you to islam
Amen
ayamen1 (2 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
This according? to the gospel of Matthew.
Do you have the orginal gospel of the christ in Aramic and show me this verse in aramic .
PeteWaldo (1 hour ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
"This according to the gospel of Matthew.
Do you have the orginal gospel of the christ in Aramic and? show me this verse in aramic."

The lingua franca of the first century was Koine Greek. Jesus addressing a crowd in Aramaic would be like a businessman in the U.S. addressing an audience in Yiddish. Here's the verse? in the Greek/English interlinear
ayamen1 (1 hour ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
So you don't have this gospel in Aramic language the tongue of Jesus but a transilation in Greek? many centueries later .
Marked as spam
you are not answering any question? I asked Petweldo?
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
(Greek/English Interlinear (tr) NT) Matthew 26:28 touto gar estin to aima mou to thV kainhV diaqhkhV to peri pollwn ekcunomenon eiV ? afesin amartiwn

(Greek/English Interlinear (tr) NT) Matthew 26:28 {FOR THIS} {IS} {MY BLOOD,} {THAT} {OF THE} {NEW} {COVENANT,} {WHICH} {FOR} {MANY} {IS POURED OUT} {FOR} {REMISSION} {OF SINS.}
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
Jesus crucifixion, death and resurrection is the subject of the Gospel. It isn't about one verse, but the entire testimonies of those that were with Jesus. That continued with Him until that hour, and then after.
Since God began to reveal Himself to his chosen people, atonement for sin has come through shed blood. That is, of course, why the focus? of the temple that God had the Jews build 3,000 years ago was the alter where animals were sacrificed.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=54.0
Marked as spam
''It isn't about one verse''
no it is more than one verse , how you trust this book and has late addionts . which talk? about major things in the releigion like trinity and making Jesus like God and so more . How do you know that there is no other addions in the bible and fabrications ?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 11:51:56 AM »

ayamen1 (2 weeks ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Peteweldo
We don't reject the prophets of God ,
We beleieve in all of them and the original of Torah and Injeel and Pslam .and Sohaf abraham .
beleive or not
Muhamed is the final prophet and the quran is the last perserved revelation from God .
Muhamed PBUH did not come with something new .
Allah guide to? islam amen .
PeteWaldo (2 weeks ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
You must necessarily REJECT ALL of the prophets and witnesses, as they are revealed in the Word of God, to follow Mohammed's 23 year record.
What Mohammed brought? was not only new, but Mohammed WAS and taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ. Indeed Islam is antichrist.
1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=336.0
ayamen1 (2 weeks ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Petewildo
Muhamed? PBUH the final prophet of God didn't denied Jesus as the Christ .
we beleive he is the mesiah jesus son of Mary (not God ) and God created him By word . God said be and he is .
but you christian follower of paul who invented this pagon cult of christianity and making a releigion about Jesus .
ayamen1 (7 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
son here means? prophet and father is the god , or son is the servant and father is Lord . we don't denie Jesus as the christ or servant of God . but the corruption in your bible made jesus son of God and God .
Who is Jesus?
God or Son of God or human prophet from God
PeteWaldo (6 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
And more. After His crucifixion and resurrection.
Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER IS GIVEN UNTO ME IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH.

And even though you recognize that Jesus is THE ONLY person in human history to be conceived by a virgin by God, you deny the relationship between them. Worse, you deny the blood that would save you.
Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is? shed for many for the remission of sins.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=54.0
ayamen1 (6 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Crusifixion
Psalm 91:8 You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.
According to the Noble Quran and the original writings of the Disciples of Jesus, Jesus was not crucified, and he watched the crucifixion of the doomed person.
Also, according to the Apocalypse of Peter, that was discovered in Egypt, Jesus sat on the tree and watched the crucified one getting crucified. Peter? witnessed this and wrote the Apocalypse.
PeteWaldo (5 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
While we're quoting Psalms
Old Testament
Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: THEY PIERCED MY HANDS AND FEET.
18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

New Testament
Matthew 27:35? And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be FULFILLED which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=1007.0
ayamen1 (5 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
the Rabbi sees the verse as saying "...like a lion my hands" and if you don't know Hebrew don't make it? up .
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
"the Rabbi sees the verse as saying "...like a lion my hands" and if you don't know Hebrew don't? make it up ."

You can see that as much as still sovereignly blind Jews must deny and avoid? this prophecy they are still stuck with it.
What do you think is meant? That a lion licks His hands and feet?
Be honest my friend, what do lions do with their claws and teeth?

Zechariah 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, ... they shall look upon ME WHOM THEY HAVE PIERCED...
watch?v=KRowS51fETc
ayamen1 (4 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
It is not prophecy about Jesus? . Becuase jesus was not crucified . But Allah Raised him .
Marked as spam
How can Jesus be God when the Hebrew Bible says God is not a man? Cf. Numbers 23:19; 1 Samuel? 15:29; Hosea 11:9.
1- "God IS not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?" Numbers 23:19
Marked as spam
Matt 28:18 and 28:19 are late addtion to the bible .
Jesus, however, cannot have given His disciples this Trinitarian order of baptism after His resurrection; for the New? Testament knows only one baptism in the name of Jesus (Acts 2:38; 8:16; 10:43; 19:5; Gal. 3:27; Rom. 6:3; 1 Cor. 1:13-15), which still occurs even in the second and third centuries, while the Trinitarian formula occurs only in Matt. 28:19,

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 11:52:25 AM »

Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
How about we talk about the foolishness of the boy in the video? We can indeed find Mohammed in bible prophecy.
Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

But Mohammed wcwn came as a ravening wolf.
A man that WAS? and taught The EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ.
watch?v=J9Rdej28pP4

There is a whole forum section devoted to these Muslim myths of Mohammed in the bible. Come join us.
brotherpete. com/index. php?board=33.0
Marked as spam
And now you are stuck and don't want to answer the questions , go and attack the prophet Muhamed .This man in the vidoe Allah guided him to the truth . He studied the? bible and readed it many times . He was a christian? youth minster . And now he is a muslim preacher may Allah make you like him .
Amen
PeteWaldo (4 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
I answered your questions, and even proposed a venue where we have no number of character limitations, and can have a real discussion instead? of this silly YouTube 500 character venue. But then you likely already know what happens when Mohammed's religion is explored in depth.
By the way, 7 of the top 9 posters in the forum ARE MUSLIMS. Why not come where we can quote each other, post live links, use HTML to highlight, etc. and have a real discussion?
brotherpete. com/index. php
PeteWaldo (4 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
That was not an attack but a truthful characterization of Mohammed. Either ALL of the prophets as they are revealed in the 1600 year record of God to mankind, that His people have followed through 2? covenants for 3500 years, were wrong.
Or Mohammed, a 7th century "prophet" with no fulfilled prophecy, that not a single person ever heard "Allah" or Gabriel speak to, that never even performed a single miracle, who taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus, was wrong.
ONE MUST CHOOSE
watch?v=J9Rdej28pP4
Marked as spam
Your truth but not my truth . Muhammed? and all the prophets from God had the same message from God , to worship God alone and obey his commands .
Why did God sent prophets ? why God didnot send one prophet .
You don't have answer .
Because man change the releigien of God and deviate from the truth that why God send another prophet as a guidance .
Why Moses message different than Jesus . Why Moses was not trintrian like you or protostant ?
Is Jesus was a protstant ?
Marked as spam
Muhamed PBUH came as a guidence to mankind , as john 16:13 He will guide you into all? the? truth, he is the sprit of truth . he Glorified Jesus . He came to correct your releigion to worship God alone . Watch this vidoe and you will see the fullfilment of the prophecies .
the Companions saw Gabriael in many occations as a man form in Hadeth aleman .miracles - split of the moon , making a food for one person to feed an army , he cured one companion eye by God commands etc .
Marked as spam
muhamed teaching is not oppisit than Jesus , but Paul teachings which you have now is oppesite . he is the false prophet , as he denied God? and made Jesus son of God and God like pagon Roman old releigen of Mithera etc to win converts . Thats why God send muhamed to correct the misguidence of Paul .
Marked as spam
Jesus describes Muhamed PBUH in John 16:13

John 16:13 He will guide you? into all the truth.

God says in the Quran of Muhammad:

O mankind! The Messenger has now come unto you with the truth from your Lord: believe, then, for your own good!... (Quran 4:170)
Marked as spam
John 16:14 He will glorify Me.

The Quran brought by Muhammad glorifies? Jesus:

who shall become known as the Christ Jesus, son of Mary, of great honor in this world and in the life to come, and [shall be] of those who are drawn near unto God. (Quran 3:45)
Marked as spam
Muhammad also glorified Jesus:

Whoever testifies that none deserves worship except God, who has no partner, and that Muhammad? is His servant and Messenger, and that Jesus is the servant of God, His Messenger, and His Word which He bestowed in Mary, and a spirit created from Him, and that Paradise is true, and that Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise, according to his deeds. (Saheeh Al-Bukhari, Saheeh Muslim)
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
"Muhammad also glorified Jesus:..."

Mohammed blasphemed Jesus and the blood that would save you poor deluded cultists. Why do you suppose Mohammed filled you with resolve as to WHAT NOT TO BELIEVE, while leaving a vacuum as? to WHO WAS crucified?

Did you ever investigate the archaeological and historical record of Mecca? There is no record of it even existing before the Christian era. No artifacts - nothing - regarding this epicenter of Mohammedanism.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=1066.0
Marked as spam
mecca is? mentiened in your bible . if you denies Mecca you denies your bible .
Indeed the King James version of the Bible mentions the pilgrims passing through the valley of Baca (another name of Mecca) in Psalms 84:4-6.
or you don't beleive in the old testment
PeteWaldo (44 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
"mecca is mentiened in your bible . if you denies? Mecca you denies your bible."

Waaaa!! The pilgrimage through the valley of Baca was to ...
Psa 84:7 They go from strength to strength, [every one of them] in Zion appeareth before God.

ZION!!! That is the last stage? of the pilgrimage to JERUSALEM.
See how your partial quote worked out for you again?
Since Mecca never existed before the Christian era, Mohammed's religion just went up in smoke, my friend.
ayamen1 (1 minute ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Deuteronomy 33:1-2 combines references to Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. It speaks of God (i.e. Gods revelation) coming from Sinai, rising from Seir (probably the village of Sair near Jerusalem) and shining forth from Paran.
According to Genesis 21:21, the wilderness of Paran was the place where Ishmael settled (i.e. Arabia,? specifically Mecca).
ayamen1 (27 seconds ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the beloved of God. His elect and messenger who will bring down a law to be awaited in the isles and who shall not fail not be discouraged till he have set judgment on earth. Verse 11, connects that awaited one? with the descendants of Kedar. Who is Kedar? According to Genesis 25:13, Kedar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of prophet Muhammad.
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
The SPIRIT OF TRUTH will guide and glorify.
The EXACT OPPOSITE OF MOHAMMED!
Didn't? you read before that?

John 14.17 [Even] THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH; whom THE WORLD cannot receive, because it SEETH HIM NOT, neither knoweth him: but YE KNOW HIM; for he DWELLETH WITH YOU, and SHALL BE IN YOU.

The world "seeth him not" because Mohammed wasn't born yet?
The apostles "knew" Mohammed?
He "dwelleth with" them 500 years before he was born?
Mohamed was to be IN THEM?
Preposterous.
watch?v=bge80vsa4YE
ayamen1 (56 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh).?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 02:57:47 PM »

PeteWaldo (17 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the SPIRIT OF TRUTH, is come...

John 14.17 [Even] THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH; whom THE WORLD cannot receive, because it SEETH HIM? NOT, neither knoweth him: but YE KNOW HIM; for he DWELLETH WITH YOU, and SHALL BE IN YOU.

The world "seeth him not" because Mohammed wasn't born yet?
The apostles "knew" Mohammed?
He "dwelleth with" them 500 years before he was born?
Mohamed was to be IN THEM?
See what pure poppycock you suggest through partial quotes?
watch?v=bge80vsa4YE
ayamen1 (17 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that? shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
PeteWaldo (16 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
As I have already proven, pure? poppycock.
ayamen1 (16 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Ok proof to me where is? the holy sprit
ayamen1 (16 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
If you are saying it? is the holy sprit , so now it is more than 2000 years , where is this holy sprit , why there is many sects , which one has the holy sprit .
ayamen1 (14 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Peteweldo said
in the Quran

Sura 5:68 Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon? unless ye STAND FAST BY the Law, THE GOSPEL, and ALL THE REVELATION that has come? to you from YOUR Lord."

Sura 5:47 Let the PEOPLE OF THE GOSPEL JUDGE BY WHAT ALLAH HATH REVEALED THEREIN. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.
Marked as spam
please read this verse
And indeed, there is among them a party who alter the Scripture with their tongues so you may think it is from the Scripture, but it is not from the Scripture. And they say, "This? is from Allah ," but it is not from Allah . And they speak untruth about Allah while they know. suret 3:78
Marked as spam
You have to continue reading the verses .
You have to beleive in Muhamed and become muslim and God will reward you .
And the Quran is MOHYMENAN on thses books .
but Quran is talking about the originals of INJEAL which you don't have it now .?
PeteWaldo (13 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
But Mohammed's words are exposed by the fact that we have over 5300 partial or complete manuscripts of the Word of God, that were penned in? every popular language that was known to mankind, prior to the 3rd century.
To suggest corruption, particularly by the 7th century, after they had been copied tens of thousands of times, would be the epitome of absurdity.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=97.0
Compared to the Quran
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=116.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 04:07:39 PM »

Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
"mecca is mentiened in your bible . if you denies Mecca you denies your bible ."?
Ref Psa 84:6

You missed the next verse
84.7 They go from strength to strength, [every one of them] in Zion appeareth before God.

That pilgimage is to ZION - JERUSALEM.

You can argue against God's Word till you are blue in the face, but if you can't produce ANY historical or geological record that suggests that Mecca existed before the Christian era (you can't), then Mohammed's religion goes up in smoke.
Marked as spam
The Bible, Genesis 21:17-19
God heard Ishmael's cry and? God's messenger called to Hagar from heaven. "What is the matter, Hager? Don't be afraid.; God has heard the boy's cry in this plight of his. Arise, left up the boy and hold him by the hand for I will make of him a great nation"
Then God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water. She went and filled the skin with water, and then let the boy drink

"WHICH IS NOW KNOWN AS THE ZAMZAM WELL IN MEKKAH"
Marked as spam
The Bible , Genesis 17:20
"And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the fater of twelve rulers and i will make? him into a great nation.
Nation of the Prophet muhamed peace be up on him
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
Genesis 16:11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou [art] with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name ISHMAEL; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction. 12 And HE WILL BE A WILD MAN; HIS HAND [WILL BE] AGAINST EVERY MAN, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

And thus we find the seed of Ishmael today.? Everywhere there is murder, mayhem and misery in the world we find Islam.
thereligionofpeace. com
ayamen1 (45 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
when God says '' great nation from? Ishmael ''what dose this mean ?
And why God named him ?
PeteWaldo (36 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
It means "large" or that there will be a lot of you.
Ishmael was the son of Abraham's wife Sarah's handmaiden Hagar. Sarah thought she was too old for children so she talked Abraham into carrying his name on this way. Well eventually Sarah was able to conceive Isaac. Later on Sarah caught Ishmael mocking Isaac so she told Abraham to throw Hagar and Ishmael out thereby DISOWNING him..? God approved.
ayamen1 (15 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Why God said I will rise a great nation from Ishmael , and? God Named him ?
PeteWaldo (35 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
Genesis 21:12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because? of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for IN ISAAC shall thy seed be called.
PeteWaldo (34 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
Indeed it would seem that God didn't even recognize Ishmael as a son of Abraham after that.

Gen 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine ONLY? [SON] ISAAC, whom thou lovest...
ayamen1 (22 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
This is a mistake in your bible ( corruption ) because Isaac is not only son . and Ishmael is 14 years older than isaac . so So at the time of sacrifice Ishmaeal was only the son at that time as Isaac was not born yet . Jewish? changed the story deleiberetly to glorify Isaac .
PeteWaldo (11 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
It isn't a mistake. Isaac is the only son that God recognized after Abraham and Sarah through Hagar and Ishmael out for Ishmael's mocking. In other words Abraham and God DISOWNED Ishmael.

It's only a corruption to those who REJECT ALL of the prophets, as revealed through the 1600 year record of God to mankind, that His people have followed through 2 covenants for 3500 years, to follow? the antichrist false prophet Mohammed's, 23 year, 7th century record.
watch?v=w71CtxLdjio
ayamen1 (1 minute ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
The Quran came to? correct your bible .
in gospel of barnabas ( the true desciple of Jesus ) mentiened Muhamed by name and corrected this story .
PeteWaldo (8 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
Gen 21:8 And the child grew, and was weaned: and Abraham made a great feast the [same] day that Isaac was weaned. 9 And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, MOCKING. 10 Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, [even]? with Isaac.

DISOWNED, my friend.
watch?v=-oU32h2HgA4

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 04:16:25 PM »
More misinterpreted foolishness.
I said show me the ARCHAEOLOGICAL and HISTORICAL record. Show me the ARTIFACTS collected that prove Mecca existed before the Christian era.
There is tons of such evidence for other Arabian settlements. How is it that not a single trace of such evidence exists for Mecca?
BECAUSE MECCA DIDN'T EXIST.
The proclaimed epicenter of Islam DIDN'T EXIST!
Please copy and paste this link and remove the spaces from after the dots.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=1066.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 05:22:37 PM »
It isn't a mistake. Isaac is the only son that God recognized after Abraham and Sarah through Hagar and Ishmael out for Ishmael's mocking. In other words Abraham and God DISOWNED Ishmael.

It's only a corruption to those who REJECT ALL of the prophets, as revealed through the 1600 year record of God to mankind, that His people have followed through 2 covenants for 3500 years, to follow the antichrist false prophet Mohammed's, 23 year, 7th century record.
watch?v=w71CtxLdjio

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 05:26:01 PM »
Gen 21:8 And the child grew, and was weaned: and Abraham made a great feast the [same] day that Isaac was weaned. 9 And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, MOCKING. 10 Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, [even] with Isaac.

DISOWNED, my friend.
watch?v=-oU32h2HgA4

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2010, 05:33:12 PM »
For you to suggest that the bible is corrupted is to call your own prophet a fool for having recited IN THE 7TH CENTURY

Sura 5:68 Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye STAND FAST BY the Law, THE GOSPEL, and ALL THE REVELATION that has come to you from YOUR Lord."

Sura 5:47 Let the PEOPLE OF THE GOSPEL JUDGE BY WHAT ALLAH HATH REVEALED THEREIN. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 05:48:49 PM »
ayamen1 has demonstrated himself to be a censoring Mohammedan coward now, unable to bring himself to post many of my replies. No trust in God. Even resorting to

"Peteweldo said
in the Quran "

Rather than simply posting my comment. As a result I am compelled to copy and paste our conversation in the forum, and respond with my actual replies, where censorship is not applied to those who invest their time to post. I am glad I can trust in God, rather than making myself the arbiter of truth.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2010, 08:14:38 AM »

PeteWaldo (16 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
"mecca is mentiened in your bible . if you? denies Mecca you denies your bible ."
Ref Psa 84:6

You missed the next verse
84.7 They go from strength to strength, [every one of them] in Zion appeareth before God.

That pilgimage is to ZION - JERUSALEM.

You can argue against God's Word till you are blue in the face, but if you can't produce ANY historical or geological record that suggests that Mecca existed before the Christian era (you can't), then Mohammed's religion goes up in smoke.
ayamen1 (15 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
The Bible, Genesis 21:17-19
God heard Ishmael's cry and God's messenger called to Hagar from heaven. "What is the matter, Hager? Don't be afraid.; God has heard the boy's cry in this plight of his. Arise, left up the boy and hold him by the hand for I will make of him a great nation"
Then God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water. She went and? filled the skin with water, and then let the boy drink

"WHICH IS NOW KNOWN AS THE ZAMZAM WELL IN MEKKAH"
Marked as spam
The Bible , Genesis 17:20
"And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the fater of twelve rulers and i will make him into a great nation.
Nation of the Prophet muhamed peace? be up on him
PeteWaldo (15 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
Genesis 16:11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou [art] with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name ISHMAEL; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction. 12 And HE WILL BE A WILD MAN; HIS HAND [WILL? BE] AGAINST EVERY MAN, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

And thus we find the seed of Ishmael today. Everywhere there is murder, mayhem and misery in the world we find Islam.
thereligionofpeace. com
Marked as spam
when God says '' great nation from? Ishmael ''what dose this mean ?
And why God named him ?
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
It means "large" or that there will be a lot of you.
Ishmael was the son of? Abraham's wife Sarah's handmaiden Hagar. Sarah thought she was too old for children so she talked Abraham into carrying his name on this way. Well eventually Sarah was able to conceive Isaac. Later on Sarah caught Ishmael mocking Isaac so she told Abraham to throw Hagar and Ishmael out thereby DISOWNING him.. God approved.
Marked as spam
Why God said I will rise a great nation from? Ishmael , and God Named him ?
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
Genesis 21:12 And? God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for IN ISAAC shall thy seed be called.
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
Indeed it would seem that God didn't even recognize Ishmael as a son of Abraham after that.

Gen 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son,? thine ONLY [SON] ISAAC, whom thou lovest...
Marked as spam
This is a mistake in your bible ( corruption ) because Isaac is not only son . and Ishmael is 14 years older? than isaac . so So at the time of sacrifice Ishmaeal was only the son at that time as Isaac was not born yet . Jewish changed the story deleiberetly to glorify Isaac .
PeteWaldo (14 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove

It's only a corruption to those who REJECT ALL of the prophets, as revealed through the 1600 year record of? God to mankind, that His people have followed through 2 covenants for 3500 years, to follow the antichrist false prophet Mohammed's, 23 year, 7th century record.
watch?v=w71CtxLdjio
Marked as spam
The Quran came to? correct your bible .
in gospel of barnabas ( the true desciple of Jesus ) mentiened Muhamed by name and corrected this story .
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
Gen 21:8 And the child grew, and was weaned: and Abraham made a great feast the [same] day that Isaac was weaned. 9 And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian,? which she had born unto Abraham, MOCKING. 10 Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, [even] with Isaac.

DISOWNED, my friend.
watch?v=-oU32h2HgA4

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 08:15:19 AM »

Marked as spam
I am not cowered , you was insulting the prophet Muhamed saying bad word , I deleted this word as a respect to my beloved prophet .
at least I don't say bad words on jesus as I love him as a GREAT prophet from God?
as I respect you , please respect us.
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
I didn't call your prophet a bad word. What I said was YOU made him a fool by YOUR suggestion that the bible was corrupt, when Mohammed recited IN THE 7TH CENTURY that Jews and Christians follow our book.
Also you censored? my answer to

"where is? this holy sprit , why there is many sects , which one has the holy sprit ."

Wherein I said ALL sects of Christianity recognize that Jesus died for our sins, and also inquired why Shiites and Sunnis target to kill each others women and children.
Marked as spam
It is not my suggestion? by Allah told us in the Quran in many Surah . Even your scoalars confirmed that like Brat Ehrman . You have 5700 manuscripts in Greek , no noe and another are alike . Alot of mistakes in spelling And wording . And alot of late additions . Even you confirmed with me one pherse about Jesus given all the power .
PeteWaldo (13 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Remove
I do much more that respect you. I am called by God to love you, and everyone else.
That's why I am doing what I can to help you overcome the false prophet? Mohammed who WAS and taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ.
watch?v=J9Rdej28pP4