Author Topic: beholderGuard, friendofutube2009 (and others) comments on Pete channel  (Read 15442 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: beholderGuard (and others) comments on Pete channel
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2010, 09:23:09 AM »
BeholderGuard (1 hour ago)

Besm Ellah El Rahman El Raheem
What's the matter, hypocrite? Feeling CORNERED? Feeling Defeated? All you can do is DELETE my comments, huh?
Tsk Tsk
By the way, STILL WAITING for you to make that Video to conduct the Bible-Challenge
But of course, you will NEVER be able to make it, therefore you are NOT a true Christian Believer
R O F L ! ! ! (ironic how you can use the Bible itself against its followers)

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2010, 09:23:50 AM »
PeteWaldo (45 minutes ago)

I don't delete comments. np has had trouble posting here too, but now understands that it is a YouTube system problem. If you post and hit your refresh button and your post is gone, it is obvious it wasn't me that removed it.

Regarding making a video I was busy making and uploading this video (the new featured video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4ZAH6r8vHg
Be sure to click on the first link provided in the upper right of that video page, or below the video, that confirms that the Kaaba - that houses the black rock that you bow to and venerate, just like the pagan Arabs did - was built in the early 5th century.

PeteWaldo (17 minutes ago)

By the way. The same thing just happened when I posted on your channel. My work disappeared. I didn't have any links and it was a fairly short post. I did copy and paste a quote from the other comments, and that may have caused it's being deleted. I have found the only way I can post on your channel is to type every letter of the comment.

PeteWaldo (10 minutes ago)

"PeteWaldo who wrote the Qur'an Hubal ( The Moon god ) or Satan?"

Please watch my new featured video, in the the upper left above, and make sure you click on the top link below the video, and maybe then you can tell me.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2010, 10:05:40 AM »

italiano850

italiano850 (1 day ago)
Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam
you are completely wrong ,unfortunately you have said lots of wrong things about Mecca ..
quraan is the evidence and not your shit paper ,try to be fair with what you are saying .
but pretty sure that you are infidel that's why you have no idea how you can be sure from your stupid informations ........I dont wanna explain anything cz you are peice of wax .....do you anderstand that
the holy Quraan has not been edited as your infomation and? no 1 will overtake it ...

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2010, 10:06:08 AM »
PeteWaldo (1 day ago)

Then I won't explain either italiano. I'll let the Word of God do it for me.

1Jo 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

Jhn 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life:? and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2010, 10:06:32 AM »
BeholderGuard (2 hours ago)

Besm Ellah El Rahman El Raheem
By the way, I am ***STILL WAITING*** for that video I challenged you to make:
Mark 16:17-18 (Jesus talking) 17: "Believers will be given the power to perform miracles: they will drive out demons in my name; they will speak in strange tongues 18: if they pick up snakes or drink any poison, they will not be harmed; they will place their hands on sick people, who will get well"
In my life I haven't come across ONE CHRISTIAN who has even attempted to perform this test....

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2010, 10:07:01 AM »
PeteWaldo (4 seconds ago)

I answered it the first time you asked. Each Christian is called by the Spirit individually. I have been called to help antichrists overcome Mohammed's STAND-ALONE 7th century religion. Let me quote a little.
1 Cor 12 4-10 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit....8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another [divers] kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
The guys in this video apparently believe they are called to handle timber rattlers and drink strychnine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObhvOeNCKhs
I praise the Lord for calling me to 1.5 billion souls lost to the false prophet Mohammed and the spirit of antichrist.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2010, 12:24:30 PM »
 PeteWaldo  (19 minutes ago)

Now I answered your question again.
Now why don't you answer the question that I asked on your channel that you keep removing.

Do Muslims today, bow toward and circumambulate the same black stone that the pagan moon god worshipers circumambulated, before Mohammed?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: beholderGuard, friendofutube2009 (and others) comments on Pete channel
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2010, 11:12:30 AM »
Pete Forum note -
Having discovered that there is no historical or archaeological record of Mecca ever having existed prior to the 4th century AD, caused these Muslims wheels to completely spin off. I am posting the rest in extensions of chats, but I highly recommend you not read it because of the full blown degeneracy illustrated there.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1117.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: beholder guard
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2011, 10:29:18 AM »
[disappeared then reconstructed from database]

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

The Greek Word 1520 heis {hice} is used.
John 17:21 That they all may be one; AS thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

By AS He means like Jesus is in the Father and the Father in Jesus.
...for your goodness [is] as a morning cloud...
Does that mean goodness is a morning cloud?<br />Most importantly, if Jesus simply meant one in purpose as was suggested earlier, the Pharisees would have agreed they were one in purpose with God too.
So why did the Pharisees want to stone Jesus for blasphemy again?
John 10:30 I and [my] Father are one. 31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Jesus spoke the words above after He was crucified and resurrected. If Jesus isn't God how could He have ALL POWER IN HEAVEN AND EARTH?

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

"WHY did he wait for 30 years to start preaching when the world around him was awash with sin? Did he not come to pay for the scourge of the original sin? Why tarry?"

What a foolish question. You act as though there was no solution to sin before Jesus Christ, but God's people had already been following Him for 1,500 years before Jesus Christ was made manifest.
And throughout God's revelation to mankind atonement for sin has always come through the shed blood of sacrifice. From when He had His chosen people build their first temple 3,000 years ago.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=54.0

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

Or are you asking why didn't Jesus start preaching from the cradle, since Mohammed lifted an Egyptian apocryphal fable that suggested Jesus spoke while He was still in the cradle, and so Mohammed put his own twisted version of the fable in his Quran?
Thank you for offering me an opportunity to introduce folks to the forum. What do Jesus speaking in the cradle and clay birds have in common?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=893.0

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

"(2) WHY are his two genealogies (Matthew 1:1 &amp; Luke 3:23) do NOT mention God as his father but instead Joseph, the Carpenter?"

You seem as literacy challenged as your false prophet. Luke 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (AS WAS SUPPOSED) the son of Joseph, which was [the son] of Heli,

For those ignorant to the truth, and to unregenerate persons who knew the truth but didn/t believe it (such as yourself) it was SUPPOSED that Jesus was Joseph/s son, because Joseph acted in the role of Jesus' surrogate father.
There are 234 verses in the Word of God that declare God the Father, and many or even most of them spoken by Jesus of His Father. You can review them at this link.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=316.0
But even Mohammed taught that God impregnated the virgin Mary with Jesus.

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

"(3) WHY did Jesus nor his brother James NOT preach the Trinity? Why is the ONLY biblical reference to the Trinity (1 John 5:7) NOT FOUND in the most ancient manuscript?"

Your premise is false. Where do you guys get this stuff? From your lying Greek sophist styled deceiving entertainers like Ahmed Deedat? (see featured video)
Hundreds of verses mention that Jesus is the Son of God.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=56.0<br />Hundreds more mention that God is Jesus Father
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=316.0
And hundreds more mention the Spirit of God and the Holy Ghost.

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY GHOST:

Why don't you try reading the Gospel some time? Many unregnerate followers of the false prophet Mohammed have been saved by reading just a few verses.
http://islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of­_john.htm

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

Now let me ask you something friendofutube2009. I can understand it of a bunch of 7th century desert dwelling illiterates, but how is it that 21st century, now literate men, still bow to the sole surviving pagan rock god idol in the Ka'aba, 5 times a day? Let alone travel to it so they can march around and around it, and even rub on it and kiss it, as Mohammed did?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UnrVCQFmh0

Let alone pray the prayers of the heathen to it?
Matthew 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

friendofutube2009 you asked why I chat with np here. It is because we EXCHANGE channel comments on EACH OTHERS channels. I posted my last comment on your channel, and find it is "pending approval". You are apparently one of those Mohammedan censoring cowards, who feels at liberty to post on others channels, while censoring the truth from his own channel. Are you going to post my question to you?