Author Topic: extension channel chat beholderGuard, friendofutube2009, (and others)  (Read 24262 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: extension channel chat beholderGuard, friendofutube2009, (and others)
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2010, 10:09:00 AM »

PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo (1 hour ago)
Remove | Spam Marked as spam
So BeholderGuard, why did you censor the comments that I put on your Mecca video? We all know why.
Because the only way Mohammedans can follow their STAND-ALONE 7th century? murdering, prisoner raping, child doing thief, is to destroy the truth. That's why Muslims that come to Jesus Christ are murdered as "apostates". That's why bibles are banned in Muslim countries.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2010, 10:09:21 AM »

friendofutube2009

friendofutube2009 (1 hour ago)
Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam
PaganWaldo: "Even the nonsense you are trying to peddle now about it being in the bible..."

Refute it HERE! Not there or anywhere. Everyone wants to see it HERE not THERE! Unless you do so, they stand as they are and I say it again:? Mecca is SOUTH of Mt. Sinai as confirmed TODAY by Christian archaeologists from your Bible! I repeat: Mecca is SOUTH of Mt. Sinai as confirmed TODAY by Christian archaeologists from your Bible.

If you refute me, then you have successfully HELPED ME that your Bible is NOT from God! But if you DON'T (and I am sure you will NEVER) then you are LIAR! So either way, you are DAMNED, dumber!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2010, 10:09:48 AM »

MrGriegos

MrGriegos (1 hour ago)
@friendofyoutube2009,

I love it when you Muslims pretend to have a grasp on logic. Go to MBI3030's channel and look at the latest upload. It talks about the earliest discovered Quran that now challenges the Uthman/Zaid Quran that you use.

Quranic scholarship is exposing your text as completely created and developed, rather than presented in a state of perfection.

If you can't provide an answer to that video you have admitted defeat and how? false Islam is.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2010, 10:10:57 AM »

PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo (54 minutes ago)
BeholderGuard is such a Mohammedan coward - just like friendofutube2009 - that he even censored a simple question that I asked on his? channel which was

"So BeholderGuard, why did you remove my comments from your foolish "Mecca" video?
We all know why. Mohammedanism cannot stand the light of truth."
PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo (1 hour ago)
Yes. I've seen that video before.
watch?v=zxp1kXiF_OA
It simply further proves? what a FARCE Mohammed's, pagan black moon god stone venerating, 7th century religion is.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2010, 10:11:16 AM »

friendofutube2009

friendofutube2009 (54 minutes ago)
MrGriegos:

You have many unanswered assignments in BeholderGuard and? you come here to answer my argument to PaganWaldo. Are you really his mouthpiece? Can he not speak his own mind, if he has any?

Do NOT be a URL guy also like your pagan colleague. URL=YOU ARE LAME or LIAR. Do not point your answer THERE! Bring it HERE! And we will discuss it.

Awaiting...

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2010, 10:11:38 AM »

BeholderGuard

BeholderGuard (53 minutes ago)
Besm Ellah El Rahman El Raheem
RE: PaganWaldo
Your video about Mecca has been refuted 100%. Now go and prove yourself as a christian by conducting the Bible Test!!! WHAT IS THE MATTER? CAN'T? I? WONDER WHY? (lol)

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2010, 10:12:01 AM »

PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo (37 minutes ago)
I just inquired on BeholderGuard's channel

"How about I put the comments back on your video BeholderGuard? Or are you simply too much? of a coward to answer to them?"
PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo (47 minutes ago)
But why did you censor my comments on your video that exposed it as the preposterous bunch of nonsense that it is??

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2010, 10:12:19 AM »

MrGriegos

MrGriegos (37 minutes ago)
@friendofyoutube2009,

I have provided you with answers, but you rejected them.? You didn't want to watch the videos I made. For some strange reason you come to YouTube and don't watch videos.

You have failed to defend Islam, thereby proving that you have lost. By doing so you have demonstrated that Islam is false and empty.

Congrats!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2010, 10:12:44 AM »

PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo (5 days ago)
Though I haven't deleted a single channel comment in well over 2 years with this channel, I may start a new policy of deleting comments?, of any Mohammedan coward,? who censors my comments on their channel, but have thus far been at complete liberty to post on my channel. It would certainly not be unreasonable particularly when we? find censoring cowards like friendofutube and BeholderGuard that are also
Pro 26:11 As? a dog returneth to his vomit, [so] a fool returneth to his folly.
PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo (5 days ago)
But of course, the censoring Mohammedan coward removed my last suggestion on his channel that? I replace the comments on his video.?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2010, 07:15:23 AM »

MrGriegos

MrGriegos (5 days ago)
Hi Pete,

The way I see it, is? that if Muslims come to my channel they are more than welcome. However, my channel is not their channel and therefore they cannot be disrespectful towards myself, other Christians or Muslims who are sincerely interested in Christianity.

A few Muslims that have been interested in Christianity have chosen to use private messages because the channel comments exposes them to the hostilities of other Muslims who do not approve. Our purpose should be to provide a stimulating environment, and not allow certain Muslims the opportunity to sabotage our efforts in communicating what it is we wish to convey onto our Muslim friends.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2010, 06:56:51 PM »
PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)
I'm afraid np33123 has? been duped by? the hecklers. Even his language has?? gone downhill over the last couple of years that we have been chatting.

"As an IMAM, he is supposed to set an example..."

And so he has. An example of exactly who it is that they serve. Their blasphemy is ever on the increase, as they increasingly follow atheists spin, on Christianity. And increasingly freely admitting that they REJECT ALL of the prophets and witnesses of the Gospel, to follow a 7th century murdering, rapist, thief, as he is revealed THROUGH THEIR OWN BOOKS, and as the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ.
watch?v=J9Rdej28pP4

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2010, 06:58:53 PM »
MrGriegos

MrGriegos (4 days ago)
Also, from the Quran 2:194, it states,

"...And one who attacketh you, attack him in like manner as he attacked you..."

What do they perceive as an attack? Lately, I've recognized that anyone who rejects Islam is guilty of provoking retaliation from Muslims.

Muslims claim to love and respect Jesus as a "prophet", but Jesus Christ did not teach an eye-for-an-eye as does this particular Sura and ayad above. My point here is that Muslims are conditioned to respond to people with an eye-for-an-eye mentality. Even if no one insulted or struck them, they claim vengeance each and every time. The Quran has taught them to react like this to every situation.
MrGriegos

MrGriegos (4 days ago)
I think you are right. I recall that np33123 was at one time polite and articulate. That quality was merely a mask. In the end, Islamic teachings serve? as instructions for Muslims to follow.

For example, from the Quran 48:29, it states, "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves [...]"

The reality is that they are taught to be cruel to non-Muslims.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2010, 06:59:26 PM »
PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo (4 days ago)
"What do they perceive as an attack?"

The very existence? of any non-Muslim (dar el harb or "house of war"), at least as evidenced by their "self defense" murder, rape, pillage and plunder of imperialistic conquest, all the way up to Tours France and Vienna Austria during the Islamic First Jihad.
brotherpete. com/religion_of_peace. htm

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2010, 07:00:37 PM »

np33123 (3 days ago)
PaganWaldo KE ESI MALLAKA MrGriegos both of you are based on 100% false information!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2010, 07:01:10 PM »
PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)
If the 1600 year record of God to mankind through ALL of the prophets and witnesses is false, and Mohammed's STAND-ALONE 7th century religion is true, then why is it you can't bring yourself to answer this very simple question, that I asked you 5 times, on your channel np?

Do Muslims today bow toward and circumambulate, the very same black stone moon god idol, that the pagans bowed toward and circumambulated, before Mohammed? Simple YES or NO will do.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2010, 07:02:10 PM »
np33123

np33123 (3 days ago)
Are you going to limit God's record only in the frame of 1600 years ? No more records ? Are Muslims bowing to the Moon or to the stone ? THEY WORSHIP THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING ! Did Jesus bow to pray to God ? Which God was more HIGH ?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2010, 07:02:40 PM »

PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo (1 day ago)
So how did Mohammed really? come up with that stuff? From the 2nd century occult cult of? the Sabians, who he was into up to his eyeballs, by way of 4 of his relatives who formed "Ahnaf". Even his own clan referred to Mohammed as "the Sabian".
Guess what the Sabiens had been doing for centuries? Praying 5 times a day and practicing ablution.
brotherpete. com/fables_fantasies. htm
PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)
For those unfamiliar with the story? please click? the? "MOHAMMED'S? NIGHT JOURNEY"? link to the left. Few things are more important in Islam, since Mohammed's overnight trip? to Jerusalem, heaven, and back to Mecca, on? a magical flying animal, determined the requirement for? Muslims? to pray five times? a day, and perform ablution,? or washing? up before prayers.? Did I get that about right np?
PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)
Now? let me ask you. What did Mohammed find in Jerusalem when he rode his flying camel there?
PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)
Jesus, while revealed to us as a man in the flesh on earth, provided the? perfect and sinless example for all mankind to follow. After He was crucified and resurrected He declared

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER IS GIVEN UNTO ME IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH.

Because Jesus and God are coexistent from the beginning.
PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)
"Are you going to limit God's record only in the frame of 1600 years? No more? records?"

No I'm not.? GOD LIMITED HIS RECORD of revelation to us to a period of 1600 years ENDING in the first century AD.
PeteWaldo

PeteWaldo (3 days ago)
"Are Muslims bowing to the Moon or to the stone?"
Every Muslim in the world bows toward and is supposed to circumambulate, the? very same black stone idol that represented the moon god, that the pagans bowed toward and circumambulated, before Mohammed.

Isn't this correct? YES or NO will do.