Author Topic: ayamen1  (Read 3204 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
ayamen1
« on: March 09, 2010, 05:50:40 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwXXP9QdEi0

PeteWaldo (18 hours ago) Show Hide

It's true Paul was unregenerate, and even murdered Christians (like Muslims do), before he was saved. That's the wonderful thing about salvation.
But your partial quote proved you to be an unregenerate "slanderous reporter".

Rom 3:7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner 8 And not [rather], (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come whose damnation is just.

ayamen1 (18 hours ago)

to petewaldo
'' before he was saved.'' How do you know he was saved , is your holy sprit told you ?
Lies don't save people .
Salvation was invented by Paul.

PeteWaldo (17 hours ago)

But it is you that falsely accused him by partially quoting him. I think the reason Muslims hate Paul so much is because he so thoroughly convicts us of sin.

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound 2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
islamandthetruth. com

ayamen1 (17 hours ago)

"Who can be more wicked than one who inventeth a lie against God, or saith, "I have received inspiration," when he hath received none, or (again) who saith, "I can reveal the like of what God hath revealed"? If thou couldst but see how the wicked (do fare) in the flood of confusion at death! - the angels stretch forth their hands, (saying),

ayamen1 (17 hours ago)

"Yield up your souls: this day shall ye receive your reward,- a penalty of shame, for that ye used to tell lies against God, and scornfully to reject of His signs!"  (The Noble Quran, 6:93)"

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: ayamen1
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 05:51:09 PM »
ayamen1 (2 days ago)

Paul is a deceiver who invented lies about God and Jesus . he cancelled the law of Moses .
He is the Antichrist , that's why God sent Muhamed ad the final prophet to guide all man kinds .

ayamen1 (3 days ago)

Because Paul taught that salvation was by grace apart from any works.
What did Jesus teaches and the Torah ?

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

Here's what Jesus taught

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

From when God first manifest Himself to His chosen people the blood of sacrifice has atoned for sin.
islamandthetruth. com/the_lamb_slain. htm

ayamen1 (2 days ago)

This opposes the bible's teaching in hosea6:6
for I desired mercy and not sacrifice .
And opposes Jesus teaching in matthew 9:13
I will have mercy and not sacrifice? . And matthew 12:17

ayamen1 (2 days ago)

If you believe that Jesus died on the cross so he is a false prophet and accursed of God according to det 13:5
and that prophe. Or that dreamers of dreams , hall put to death .

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

Wrong reference. The passage you wanted begins

Deu 21:22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death....

But Jesus was free of sin and completely innocent so you, once again, are a blasphemer.

For more paste the link below after the // above and remove the spaces from after the dots.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=948.0

ayamen1 (2 days ago)

8 You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.
Pslam
Luke 4:10-12
10 For the Scriptures say, He will order his angels to protect and guard you.
11 And they will hold you up with their hands so you wont even hurt your foot on a stone.
12 Jesus responded, The Scriptures also say, You must not test the Lord your God.

ayamen1 (2 days ago)

Matthew 4:5-10
5 Then the devil took him to the holy city, Jerusalem, to the highest point of the Temple,
6 and said, If you are the Son of God, jump off! For the Scriptures say, He will order his angels to protect you. And they will hold you up with their hands so you wont even hurt your foot on a stone.
so Jesus is not cruscified otherwise this opposes and contradict your bible . And this proofs he is a false prophet .

ayamen1 (2 days ago)

Which passage in the bible says he is sinlese? .

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

Even my imam friend np33123 believes Jesus is sinless.

1Jo 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: No child is born but he is pricked by the satan and he begins to weep because of the pricking of the satan EXCEPT THE SON OF MARY AND HIS MOTHER.

Mohammed got the sinlessness of Mary from Roman Catholic heresy.

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

There are lots of verses. These would have been a more direct one for me to use.

1John 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

1Peter 2:22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

Much more here
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=1048.0

ayamen1 (2 days ago)

from Torah not your NT

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

I see. So an imam and the Quran doesn't do it for you, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ - THE account of Him - doesn't do it, but you need it from a book that preceded Jesus Christ by centuries. Well Isaiah 53:9 prophesies it.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=1007.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 05:52:21 PM »
PeteWaldo (16 hours ago)

Why would you pick on Paul when you must REJECT ALL of the prophets and witnesses, as revealed through the 1600 year record of God to mankind, to follow the STAND-ALONE 23 year, heavily abrogated, 7th century record of Mohammed?
A SINGLE "prophet" without fulfilled prophecy who WAS and taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ as revealed through ALL of the New Testament prophets and witnesses.
watch?v=J9Rdej28pP4

ayamen1 (16 hours ago)

You mean Paul .

PeteWaldo (16 hours ago)

Paul taught the same thing that the rest of the New Testament prophets and witnesses did.
What do they teach about Mohammed and his followers? How about John?

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.

ayamen1 (16 hours ago)

This is from the new testment , what is about the old testment ?

ayamen1 (16 hours ago)

What is about the family of Jesus , why they were banned from the bible ? Did they teach as Paul ?

ayamen1 (16 hours ago)

The prophets in your bible are adulters , alcoholics , idoel worshipper etc
but in Quran God corrected this corruption in your bible .

PeteWaldo (16 hours ago)

Thank you for confirming my point.

ayamen1 (16 hours ago)

The prophets in your bible are adulters , alcoholics , idoel worshipper etc
but in Quran God corrected this corruption in your bible .

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 06:13:53 PM »
PeteWaldo (16 hours ago)

Mohammed's Islamic kingdom "beast" was perfectly prophesied as you have confirmed with your opinions regarding the prophets and the Word.

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Before you blaspheme God and His 1600 year record further, I recommend you do a web search like
archaeological record of Mecca
or
archaeological and historical record of Mecca

Or simply watch this video.
watch?v=LWCiNKxVsrE

ayamen1 (16 hours ago)

1-   Paul's blasphemous statement:

Let us read what Paul said in the corrupted Bible:

"For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.  (From the NIV Bible, 1 Corinthians 1:25)"

ayamen1 (16 hours ago)

Now you are putting words in my mouth .
I said in your corrupted? bible your scribes said lies about the prophets , David is adulter , and Noah is alcoholic etc
but Quran corrected your corrupted bible and said the truth about these prophets as they did not? do these sin .
So now you must reject these lies and come to Islam .

hchsbp1 (12 hours ago)

@PeteWaldo
The funny thing about prophecies is that they can be worked any way you want them to. It's basically the same thing with horoscopes. As long as it is vaguely worded enough, you an fill in the blanks with your mind.

Let's take the OT for instance. The "trinity" was a totally foreign concept to the Children of Israel before the arrival of Jesus (as). So if you were to take the Christian beliefs regarding Jesus, then according to Deut. 13:1-3, then Jesus is a false prophet.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 07:20:01 AM »
PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

It seems to me that by calling the bible corrupted, you are calling your own prophet foolish for having cited the following IN THE 7TH CENTURY, after the bible had been copied tens of thousands of times in every popular language that was known to man and was being read all over the known world.

Sura 5:68 Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye STAND FAST BY the Law, THE GOSPEL, and ALL THE REVELATION that has come to you? from YOUR Lord."

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

Sura 5:47 Let the PEOPLE OF THE GOSPEL JUDGE BY WHAT ALLAH HATH REVEALED THEREIN. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.

Even to Muslims

Sura 4:136 O ye who believe! BELIEVE IN Allah and His Messenger, and the scripture which He hath? sent to His Messenger and THE SCRIPTURE WHICH HE SENT TO THOSE BEFORE (HIM). ANY WHO DENIETH Allah, His angels, HIS BOOKS, HIS MESSENGERS, and the Day of Judgment, HATH GONE FAR, FAR ASTRAY.

ayamen1 (2 days ago)

You are the one who misunderstand the quran and interpreat it wrong .

ayamen1 (2 days ago)

I said to you are a follower of Paul and not Jesus .
"Fool" is a forbidden word by Jesus! Paul clearly contradicted that:
It is truly funny how the word "fool" is forbidden upon Christians to use it against each others, and yet, Paul used it on the Creator of the Universe Himself!and now you are using it aganist his Prophet Muhamed.
Jesus said:
"... But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 5:22)"

PeteWaldo (1 day ago)

The word "fool" is not a "forbidden word". We are, as you point out, warned against calling anyone a fool. I take scripture seriously and ever since I stopped I find what I have to say is taken more seriously. Not unlike all the swearing by Muslims. It only confirms who they serve.

I don't, however, believe that precludes characterizing what someone says, or the behavior of someone, as being foolish.

ayamen1 (2 days ago)

Thank you to bring this Verse
Say (O Muhammad SAW) "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! You have nothing (as regards guidance) till you act according to the Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), and what has (now) been sent down to you from your Lord (the Quran)." Verily, that which has been? sent down to you (Muhammad SAW) from your Lord increases in many of them their obstinate rebellion and disbelief. So be not sorrowful over the people who disbelieve.

ayamen1 (2 days ago)

Another transilation
Say, "O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing until you uphold [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord." And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. So do not grieve over the disbelieving people.

ayamen1 (2 days ago)

many verses in the Quran and hadith confirms the corruption of the bible .

PeteWaldo (1 day ago)

Ah yes. The only bait and switch of abrogation. And I like the addition of the "(now)"!
Even Mohammed was intelligent enough to realize what a nasty mess he had made of his recitations over their short 23 years.

2:106 (Asad) Any message which, We annul or consign to oblivion We replace with a better or a similar one. Dost thou not know that God has the power to will anything?

brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=116.0

ayamen1 (1 day ago)

@PeteWaldo
Go study Arabic , and Tafseer , and you will understand this verse .

PeteWaldo (8 hours ago)

A person doesn't need to know Arabic to understand Mohammed's confusion and resulting Al-Nasikh wal-Mansoukh (abrigator and abrogated).
That's why Muslim scholars are stuck claiming that Mohammed's short 23 year record is one of "progressive revelation", and that the later verses abrogate the earlier verses. For example verses like "no compulsion in religion" from his Mecca days are abrogated by over a hundred verses that suggest violence against non-Muslims from his Medina days.

PeteWaldo (8 hours ago)

By the way, a god that contradicts himself repeatedly, through a single "prophet", over the short span of just 23 years, does not suggest divine inspiration, but rather the changing whims of the author.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 07:28:22 AM »
PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

You have been taught lies by Greek sophist styled entertainers like Ahmed Deedat, who deceived his adoring bible-ignorant minions, with a bible verse of his own creation, to advance the preposterous notion that the First Epistle of John confirms Mohammed was not antichrist.
watch?v=YDslsWDzPIc
We have a forum section devoted to other lies you have been taught that can be accessed at the link, Paste it after the // above and remove the spaces after the dots
brotherpete. com/index. php?board=33.0

ayamen1 (1 day ago)

at least no body defeated him .
as the truth never been defeated .

PeteWaldo (23 hours ago)

You didn't watch the video or you would have seen that Deedat's lies and foolishness are easily exposed. Please watch the video
watch?v=YDslsWDzPIc?

ayamen1 (23 hours ago)

You are using the word fool again and Jesus was forbeding this word . I will watch it and expose your lies in another vidoe .

PeteWaldo (21 hours ago)

We've all done foolish things. That doesn't mean we are all fools.