Author Topic: Channel comments beginning 3-11-10 to 2-19  (Read 9350 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Channel comments beginning 3-11-10 to 2-19
« on: March 15, 2010, 07:19:33 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/PeteWaldo
Channel comments from 3-11 to 3-19-10

np33123 (4 days ago)

PaganWaldo what happened to you ? Where is your savior? Jesus to help you ? Are you afraid form the comments of BeholderGuard and Friendofyoutube2009 ? Are you really bowing to the PAGAN SYMBOL the CROSS ? Are you worshiping it ?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Channel comments beginning 3-10
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 07:21:30 AM »
PeteWaldo (4 days ago)

Hello np. I missed you!
Some churches do put the symbol of the cross on their buildings to remind us that Jesus died that terrible death to save us from our sins.
Just like Muslims put moons on their mosques to remind themselves to bow toward, and travel to and circumambulate, the very same black stone pagan moon god idol, that the pagans bowed to and circumambulated, before Mohammed.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 07:21:50 AM »
CerealPest (4 days ago)

Keep trying to supress the truth.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 07:22:13 AM »
PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

I don't suppose you could be more specific about what "truth" I am trying to "suppress", could you? What you will find in the "History of Mecca" video above, for example, is a stunning truth exposed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWCiNKxVsrE

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 07:22:34 AM »
MrGriegos (3 days ago)

Greetings in Christ to you Pete,

I'm reading some of the negative and hatefilled comments being posted here.

np33123 (for example) is mocking Christ. He claims to be an IMAM. Yet, when he commented on one of my videos, he used the word "Malaka" (meaning someone who masterbates). He couldn't respond to the evidence in my video, just like he can't respond to your evidence about Islam. As an IMAM, he is supposed to set an example, but I guess the example Muslims like him enjoy is to be offensive and ignorant of how one should speak when representing their faith.

Something tells me you have proven your case against these individuals.

In Christ, God bless

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 07:22:56 AM »
PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

I'm afraid np33123 has been duped by the hecklers. Even his language has gone downhill over the last couple of years that we have been chatting.

"As an IMAM, he is supposed to set an example..."

And so he has. An example of exactly who it is that they serve. Their blasphemy is ever on the increase, as they increasingly follow atheists spin, on Christianity. And increasingly freely admitting that they REJECT ALL of the prophets and witnesses of the Gospel, to follow a 7th century murdering, rapist, thief, as he is revealed THROUGH THEIR OWN BOOKS, and as the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Rdej28pP4

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 07:23:18 AM »
MrGriegos (3 days ago)

I think you are right. I recall that np33123 was at one time polite and articulate. That quality was merely a mask. In the end, Islamic teachings serve as instructions for Muslims to follow.

For example, from the Quran 48:29, it states, "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves [...]"

The reality is that they are taught to be cruel to non-Muslims.

MrGriegos (3 days ago)

Also, from the Quran 2:194, it states,

"...And one who attacketh you, attack him in like manner as he attacked you..."

What do they perceive as an attack? Lately, I've recognized that anyone who rejects Islam is guilty of provoking retaliation from Muslims.

Muslims claim to love and respect Jesus as a "prophet", but Jesus Christ did not teach an eye-for-an-eye as does this particular Sura and ayad above. My point here is that Muslims are conditioned to respond to people with an eye-for-an-eye mentality. Even if no one insulted or struck them, they claim vengeance each and every time. The Quran has taught them to react like this to every situation.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 07:23:46 AM »
PeteWaldo (3 days ago)

"What do they perceive as an attack?"

The very existence of any non-Muslim (dar el harb or "house of war"), at least as evidenced by their "self defense" murder, rape, pillage and plunder of imperialistic conquest, all the way up to Tours France and Vienna Austria during the Islamic First Jihad.
http://petewaldo.com/religion_of_peace.htm

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 07:24:05 AM »
np33123 (3 days ago)

PaganWaldo KE ESI MALLAKA MrGriegos both of you are based on 100% false information!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 07:24:44 AM »
PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

If the 1600 year record of God to mankind through ALL of the prophets and witnesses is false, and Mohammed's STAND-ALONE 7th century religion is true, then why is it you can't bring yourself to answer this very simple question, that I asked you 5 times, on your channel np?

Do Muslims today bow toward and circumambulate, the very same black stone moon god idol, that the pagans bowed toward and circumambulated, before Mohammed? Simple YES or NO will do.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 07:24:56 AM »
np33123 (2 days ago)

Are you going to limit God's record only in the frame of 1600 years ? No more records ? Are Muslims bowing to the Moon or to the stone ? THEY WORSHIP THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING ! Did Jesus bow to pray to God ? Which God was more HIGH ?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 07:25:23 AM »
PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

"Are Muslims bowing to the Moon or to the stone?"
Every Muslim in the world bows toward and is supposed to circumambulate, the very same black stone idol that represented the moon god, that the pagans bowed toward and circumambulated, before Mohammed.

Isn't this correct? YES or NO will do.

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

"Are you going to limit God's record only in the frame of 1600 years? No more records?"

No I'm not. GOD LIMITED HIS RECORD of revelation to us to a period of 1600 years ENDING in the first century AD.

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

Jesus, while revealed to us as a man in the flesh on earth, provided the perfect and sinless example for all mankind to follow. After He was crucified and resurrected He declared

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER IS GIVEN UNTO ME IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH.

Because Jesus and God are coexistent from the beginning.

PeteWaldo (2 days ago)

Now let me ask you. What did Mohammed find in Jerusalem when he rode his flying camel there?

PeteWaldo (1 day ago)

For those unfamiliar with the story please click the "MOHAMMED'S NIGHT JOURNEY" link to the left. Few things are more important in Islam, since Mohammed's overnight trip to Jerusalem, heaven, and back to Mecca, on a magical flying animal, determined the requirement for Muslims to pray five times a day, and perform ablution, or washing up before prayers. Did I get that about right np?

PeteWaldo (22 hours ago)

So how did Mohammed really come up with that stuff? From the 2nd century occult cult of the Sabians, who he was into up to his eyeballs, by way of 4 of his relatives who formed "Ahnaf". Even his own clan referred to Mohammed as "the Sabian".
Guess what the Sabiens had been doing for centuries? Praying 5 times a day and practicing ablution.
brotherpete. com/fables_fantasies. htm

PeteWaldo (20 hours ago)

One problem. THE TEMPLE HAD BEEN TORN DOWN 500 YEARS BEFORE Mohammed told his tall tale, so it is provably a pile of dung. No doubt he was confident that none of his 7th century illiterate desert dwelling followers would travel the 766 miles to Jerusalem to verify his ridiculous nonsense.
What's your excuse? Please click the link at the left "MOHAMMED'S NIGHT JOURNEY" to learn more about his fantastic tale, THAT CONSTITUTES THE WHOLE REASON that Muslims bow toward the black stone moon god idol FIVE TIMES a day and practice ablution.

PeteWaldo (20 hours ago)

For those that don't use links, like the one provided at the left, Mohammed claimed to have ridden a flying animal to Jerusalem, heaven, and back to Mecca, overnight. He recounted that he visited the Temple in Jerusalem and tethered his fanciful steed to a ring where "the prophets" had tethered theirs, and went into the Temple and prayed. After that, the story goes that he launched off toward heaven on that flying camel, or whatever it was. It was there that he alleged to have been given instruction in praying 5 times a day, and practicing ablution.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 07:25:46 AM »
MrGriegos (14 hours ago)

np33123,

You say you are an IMAM correct? Is it normal for Imams to curse and use foul language, especially against those who have not insulted you?

You also couldn't respond to my video because you know that the truth proves that Islam is wrong. Your answer (calling me a "malaka") demonstrates that Islam is wrong. God does not want people representing Him with foul language, but this is what you do. Explalin yourself.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 06:52:32 PM »
PeteWaldo (1 hour ago)

My friend, np33123 has far bigger fish to fry than his unregenerate language. Please see my new featured video. np33123 bows toward a black rock daily, and the reason he does this 5 times a day is because Mohammed claimed to have taken an overnight ride from Mecca to a temple in Jerusalem (766 miles) on a flying animal, and tied this flying animal to a ring at a temple where "the prophets" had tied theirs.
So the question (beyond the obvious questions about fantasy that even an 8-year-old might ask) that our imam friend desperately needs to address is, WHAT TEMPLE DID MOHAMMED TIE HIS FLYING ANIMAL TO?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2010, 06:52:51 PM »
YahyaSnow (1 hour ago)

Peace bro

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 06:53:14 PM »
PeteWaldo (1 hour ago)

Perhaps you can help us YahyaSnow. What temple "ring" that "the prophets" tied their rides up to, did Mohammed tie al-Buraq up to, when he took his 766 mile overnight trip to Jerusalem?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2010, 06:53:37 PM »
np33123 (1 hour ago)

MrGriegos If my language is bad to call you ( Malaka ) . Then tell me why your Greek Orthodox prists are F***ING each other in the Monastiry why they love homo sex? Are they not guided by the Holy Spirit ? Your Kafir firend PaganWaldo or Brotherjwbulls**t will make miracles in the cemetery this Saturday at 12:00 a.m. to proof that he is one of the real Christ followers who has the real and right belief i am inviting you to come there in New York central cemetery to see the miracles of PaganWaldo .

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2010, 06:54:03 PM »
PeteWaldo (1 minute ago)

Regarding the Roman Catholic or Orthodox churches, what you are describing is the fruit of unsound doctrine. Just like the murder of innocent Jews, Muslims AND CHRISTIANS. We have a forum section devoted to the RCC and it's false doctrines.

Regarding miracles, each Christian is called individually according to how they are moved by the Holy Spirit, np. Some ARE called to perform miracles. I have been called to help 1.5 billion people overcome the spirit of antichrist they received through the false prophet Mohammed.

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER

PeteWaldo (47 seconds ago)

And np you apparently didn't read the post below. You're an imam that is expected to know such things.
So the question (beyond the obvious questions about fantasy that even an 8-year-old might ask) that you desperately need to address is, WHAT TEMPLE DID MOHAMMED TIE HIS FLYING ANIMAL TO, THAT HE TOOK HIS 766 MILE FLIGHT TO JERUSALEM ON?

PeteWaldo (16 seconds ago)

Please remember, that after a very patient 2 years of you asking me the same questions about Christianity that I answered over an over again, I have only just now begun asking you questions about Islam.
So what temple in Jerusalem did Mohammed's overnight ride on a flying animal take him to?

For those unfamiliar with the reason Muslims pray 5 times a day and wash before doing so, it is the subject of the new featured video above left. "MOHAMMED'S NIGHT JOURNEY".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RG-IPHaR6o

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Channel comments beginning 3-11-10
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 02:30:51 PM »

ayamen1 (4 hours ago)

The word masjid from a linguistic point of view refers to a place of prostration without any religious distinction. From a legal point of view the word masjid in shari`ah constitutes every place on earth that is fit for prostration, whether or not it is a building.

The verse 17:1 may very well refer to the holy locations in Jerusalem and Makkah because they are blessed regardless of the presence or absence of a building at the time of the heavenly trip of Prophet Muhammad from Makkah to Jerusalem to the Heavens. From an Islamic point of view, evidence has been given by eminent Muslim scholars like Ibn Hajar and Ibn al-Jawzi who have discussed the issue. They have shown that it was Adam who built both mosques for the first time and that the duty of Abraham and Solomon was only a renovation/reconstruction of these sanctuaries.

And Allah knows best!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2010, 02:31:25 PM »
MrGriegos (3 hours ago)

np33123,

You are an Imam and have demonstrated once again how you could not respond to the evidence I have presented in my video. Instead, you make false allegations against Monks. Why? Because your Quran teaches you to hate the one group of people who truly are materially poor for the sake of spiritual richness. Did you know that your so-called Suffis only came to exist as a result of trying to imitate Monks who were able to attain great love and peace? Many of them have left behind wonderful texts that are used studied by modern day theologians. I encourage you to read some things written by the monks you hate so much. This way, you will see that your hatred and rage is misguided. Maybe you will finally recognize that Jesus Christ still loves you and will forgive you no matter what you say.

MrGriegos (3 hours ago)

@np33123,

As for what sounds like a threat you are making against PeteWaldo, I will warn you that if you live in Toronto, I will discover if you are truly an Imam and report you to the proper authorities. There are only a handful of Turkish Mosques throughout the GTA, and to discover if you are telling the truth about being an Imam will not be difficult.

As for everything else, may God guide you to the truth of Jesus Christ and remove your heart of stone and give you one of flesh.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2010, 02:32:34 PM »
PeteWaldo (3 hours ago)

"From an Islamic point of view, evidence has been given by eminent Muslim scholars like Ibn Hajar and Ibn al-Jawzi who have discussed the issue. They have shown that it was Adam who built both mosques for the first time and that the duty of Abraham and Solomon was only a renovation/reconstruction of these sanctuaries."

Which, of course, is a preposterous notion, since there is NOT A SHRED of historical or archaeological EVIDENCE that suggests that Mecca EVER EXISTED before the 4TH CENTURY AD.
It was Ishaq and other early writers, that CREATED MOHAMMEDAN HISTORY to try to compensate for Mohammed's historical, genealogical, scriptural, and factual blunders, that those such as you mention simply parroted.
Please bring EVIDENCE, not nonsense.

PeteWaldo (3 hours ago)

Now, ayamen1, WHAT TEMPLE in Jerusalem did Mohammed go in and pray at, after tying his flying camel to "a ring", that "the prophets" also had tied theirs to?

The answer to this is of paramount importance to you because Mohammed's overnight ride on his flying camel to Jerusalem, heaven and back to Mecca, is the WHOLE REASON, you bow toward the pagan Star Worshipers black stone moon god idol, FIVE TIMES every day, and wash before doing so.
The featured video on this page might help.

PeteWaldo (14 minutes ago)

"...regardless of the presence or absence of a building at the time of the heavenly trip of Prophet Muhammad..."

Denying the physical temple is not an option. Let me help.
Sahih M, B 1, N 309: ...I mounted it and came to the Temple (Bait Maqdis in Jerusalem), then tethered it to the ring used by the prophets. I ENTERED THE MOSQUE and prayed two rak'ahs IN IT, AND THEN CAME OUT...

The thing that stuns me is you don't even seem to think twice about the flying camel that Mohammed mounted to travel the 766 miles from Mecca to Jerusalem. Can you begin to see how the repetitive prayers of the heathen have ruined your ability to exercise rational thought?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2010, 10:49:44 AM »
ayamen1 (3 hours ago)

the location of the Misjid alaqsa today is the place which the prophet prayed and the place where he left his Buraq is the doom of the Rock .
What the prophet sayed i beleive in it , And I bear witness there is no God except allah and Muhamed is his prophet and Jesus is a human sevant prophet to God .

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2010, 10:50:22 AM »
PeteWaldo (2 hours ago)

My friend, Misjid alaqsa was not established until 685 AD, so how did Mohammed
"...ENTERED THE MOSQUE and prayed two rak'ahs IN IT, AND THEN CAME OUT..."
So many decades before it was ever built?
Sorry my friend, but that won't wash. And what "prophets" tied their steeds up to the same ring that Mohammed claimed he did What "prophets" attended the Misjid alaqsa mosque?

PeteWaldo (2 hours ago)

And doesn't it concern you that in order for you to profess Mohammed's attendance at that mosque, you first have to believe that Mohammed took a flying animal the 766 miles from Mecca to Jerusalem? The same flying animal that Abraham was supposed to have commuted from Hebron to Mecca on, and that Ishmael was supposed to have traveled from Mecca to Hebron on, to attend Abraham's funeral? Do you also believe in Ali Baba's flying carpet?

PeteWaldo (1 second ago)

"What the prophet sayed i beleive in it , And I bear witness there is no God except allah and Muhamed is his prophet and Jesus is a human sevant prophet to God."

What you do is blaspheme Jesus Christ and even place Mohammed - a murdering, slave raping, thief - above Him, even though at the same time you believe that Jesus IS THE ONLY person IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY of mankind, to be conceived by a virgin, by the will of God. Satan has blinded you to God's 1600 year record.

1John 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2010, 10:55:36 AM »
PeteWaldo (2 hours ago)

For my Christian friends, we really have to feel sorry for these poor folks in light of what what they have now learned. Put yourself in their shoes.
What if you had just learned, that there was not a shred of historical or archaeological evidence, that demonstrates that Jerusalem ever existed, before the 4th century AD?
Well they have now learned that Mecca did not exist before the 4th century AD pagans built it, and so 8th century Ibn Ishaq's CREATED HISTORY that they have been fed, has just gone up in smoke through that one simple MATTER OF FACT.
We should hardly be surprised that their wheels are spinning off.
There are links on the left to many subjects in the forum. Please join us.

PeteWaldo (1 hour ago)

After 2 years of answering question after question, but having Muslims fail to answer even the few questions I have asked of them, I am going to close my channel to comments. It's ridiculous to attempt conversations about these subjects in 500 character bits and pieces. The forum offers unlimited space and the ability to quote each other and post live links and such. The only thing we ask is that you come to engage in an EXCHANGE. In a DIAlogue.
I am going to close by listing some irrefutable truths about Islam. If you believe I am incorrect, or unfair, please join me in the forum and point out my error. The last thing I would want to be guilty of is conveying false information.

PeteWaldo (1 hour ago)

There is NOT A SHRED of ARCHAEOLOGICAL or HISTORICAL EVIDENCE that suggests that Mecca ever existed before the tribe of Khuzaa'h came from Yemen, and moved into the area and built Mecca in the 4th century AD. Nor is there A SHRED of historical or archaeological EVIDENCE that the Kaaba ever existed before Asad Abu Karb built it in the early 5th century AD for pagan Star Family worship of their stone idols. Sorry folks but those are THE FACTS. Please see the "History of Mecca" video at top right, and particularly click on the links attached to it. Or visit the text versions at the links to the left.

PeteWaldo (1 hour ago)

It is a MATTER OF FACT that ALL Muslims bow toward and circumambulate, the very same black stone in Mecca, that the pagans bowed toward and circumambulated as their moon god idol, before Mohammed. Please see the "Mecca, Kaaba, and the Black Stone" video at the top right of this channel page for more.

PeteWaldo (1 hour ago)

The reason Muslims bow toward that black stone FIVE TIMES a day, and wash before doing so, is because Mohammed claimed to have taken an overnight trip to Jerusalem, heaven, and back, on a flying animal, during which he claimed to have prayed inside a temple in Jerusalem. The problem with all this (besides the flying animal!) is that the temple he claimed to have prayed in was torn down 500 YEARS before Mohammed told his tall tale. Please see the featured video on this page "Mohammed's Night Journey".

PeteWaldo (1 hour ago)

Why not join us in the forum? The only reason that you could possibly have is a fear of TRUTH.
All we ask is that you come to engage in an EXCHANGE. In a DIAlogue. There IS NO CENSORSHIP there.
We can be as pleasant and civil as you.
If you like I can dedicate a thread to just the two of us. Also feel free to post on existing subjects, or post a new one of your own.
7 of the top 9 volume posters in the forum ARE MUSLIMS who at least had the courage of their convictions.
Hit any of the links to the left and it will take you there.
Please DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME composing a channel comment as it will not be posted.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2010, 11:03:11 AM »
About an hour after I closed my channel to comments MrGriegos posted the following. I had closed my channel, by changing the channel to "comments pending approval" (for the first time in 2 years) and declaring that no comments would be approved, so I was precluded from posting his comment on my channel. However there is no reason for me not to post it here, as it perhaps provides a good summary of the prior exchange above. Nor is there a reason for me not to reply to it.

MrGriegos (2 minutes ago)  (Pending approval)

Hi Pete,

np33123's claims about being a "MUFTI" are even worse than his claims of being an Imam. In either case, his responses to me (or anyone) which have been hostile and abusive, demonstrated his inability to react as an Imam or a MUFTI. I should explain that a Mufti is a specially recognized Islamic scholar and of the requirements, such a person must demonstrate knowledge and wisdom.

His responses to me, my race, my videos (which he could not provide an argument against) demonstrate the opposite. However, our Western Standards of what a Scholar is may differ from Islamic definitions. For example, at the University of Toronto, I would never use vulgar language for a lecture. In np33123's case, vulgar language may be acceptable, as is Taqiyya. In any case, he is not worth the time for debate.