Author Topic: video sent by ayamen1  (Read 2889 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
video sent by ayamen1
« on: March 31, 2010, 03:56:00 PM »
ayamen1 sent me this video so I felt that I should comment on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZLiWKna0Ko

He posted my comment

Is this something for Muslims to brag about?
That a female priest (which is against scripture to begin with) from the church that ordains homosexuals (the apostate Episcopal Church) embraces Islam?
What we can conclude is that she never knew God, and certainly won't find God through Mohammed's stand-alone, 7th century religion.
Where do Islamic rituals come from anyway?
brotherpete. com/hajj_umra. htm

To which he replied

ayamen1 (uploader) she had a PHD in New testment studies .
Priest for 25 years , and Jesus told her to become a Muslim ,
why he didn't tell her to follow other Christian sects .
Then there were another 5 priests in? the vidoe , roman catholic and Protestant etc
all converted to Islam? . The top priest in malysia and Indonesia were converted to Islam . Allah is showing you his signs but you rejected like the disbeleivers of before.
So why they are converting to Islam .

To which I replied

@ayamen1
Sorry my friend but being a Christian doesn't take a PHD. Quite to the contrary.
And the Roman Church is even more non-scriptural than the Episcopal Church. Did you follow the link I left on the origins of the Hajj and Umra?
I just finished a map showing where the most ancient mosques in Iraq and Egypt point to, based on the compass directions given by an Islamic site.
Pretty interesting.
brotherpete. com/mecca. htm#temple_ilat

But he never posted it.

Then within the next 8 minutes he removed my first comment.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: video sent by ayamen1
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 03:58:13 PM »
I had also posted

@ayamen1
The pre-Islamic Umra was a ritual of the Arabian Jinn religion. The idols that were placed on the two stones Safa and Marwa were two statues of Asaf and Naelah - the most venerated priests. Asaf was male and Naelah was female. Arabian mythology claims they committed fornication together inside the Kaabah and the gods transformed them into stone statues. The idols were removed, but Muslims still run between Safa and Marwa, when practicing Sa'ee.
brotherpete.  com/hajj_umra.  htm

1. She describes entering a meditative state (devil's playground) and then receiving the spirit of antichrist. Pretty simple.
1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER
2. Followed his "heart"
Jeremiah 17:9 The heart [is] deceitful  above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Also apparently ignorant to Mohammed's own terrorism.

3. The third guy deceived by Greek sophist styled entertainer & antichrist liar Ahmed Deedat, who even created his own bible verse to fool his adoring bible-ignorant minions into believing they are not antichrist. Here's the real test out of the same KJV that Deedat pretended to quote from.

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER
watch?v=YDslsWDzPIc

I received a PM and we had the following exchange

[[[Why you always change the subject , instead defending Christianity you go and attack Islam .
The subject is why these priests converted to Islam ?]]]]

Sorry my friend but you wrote " Allah is showing you his signs but you rejected like the disbeleivers of before."
so I was under obligation to show you the preposterously pagan roots of Islam and why people that know even a little about scripture, history, geography and archaeology have no choice but to reject Mohammed's preposterous 7th century religion.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj_umra.htm

[[[I only put down the related comments .
If it is outside the subject it will be deleted .]]]]

What you mean is that you can't stand truth.

[[[The answer to your question is the pagon Arabs were on the releigon of Abraham . But they changed the releigon and inserted idoels as it will bring them closer to god , then they worshipped these idoels instead of God .]]]]

But you perform THE EXACT SAME RUTUALS they did, only without the idols. You even still bow to the moon god idol. To suggest that Hagar and Ishmael had anything to do with Mecca is ridiculous.
Why do you think Ibn Ishak had to pull out the old flying camel to transport Abraham and Ishmael back and forth from Mecca to their REAL homes? Do you believe they commuted on flying camels?
http://www.petewaldo.com/hagar_ishmael.htm

[[[Like you Christian today , you are using idoels of Mary and Jesus .....]]]

That's Roman Catholics that do that, not Christians.

[[[........ and made Jesus so of God and God is three in one or one three like pagon Roman .]]]]

The scriptures do that my friend. Hundreds of verses.
Father http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=316.0
Son http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=56.0
Spirit http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1225.0

[[[[Umra and haj was the practice of Abraham and safa and Marwa were hajer was running looking for water to her son when Abraham left her In macca and Zamzam is the well which mentiened in your bible .
This is the truth ,]]]]

It is the truth to everyone who closes their eyes to scripture, history, geography and archaeology.
I am talking about all those that entered the "age of ignorance" that BEGAN with Mohammed.
It is unfathomable to me that someone such as yourself would bend his mind to being the equivalent to a 7th century desert dwelling illiterate, in order to follow a murdering, slave raping, thief, while REJECTING ALL of the prophets and witnesses in God's 1600 year record. Downright pitiful.

Indeed it is impossible for you to argue against each and every claim I made above in light of the ACTUAL truth.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj_umra.htm

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 04:06:18 PM »
I added

[[[Like you Christian today , you are using idoels of Mary and Jesus .....]]]

That's Roman Catholics that do that, not Christians.

And you have a lot of nerve pointing the finger at Roman Catholic idolatry when you bow to the moon god idol 5 times a day and are even compelled to go to Saudi Arabia and march around it 7 times. At least Roman Catholics aren't compelled to venerate their idols.

But he had already blocked me. So much for posting my comments that were related to the video.
Why would such a coward sent me a video when he has such a fear of the truth I would post on it?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 04:33:00 PM »
Since he blocked me AND THEN sent a PM I responded from my brotherjw channel with

You block me AND THEN send me a PM? That is perhaps the most cowardly thing I have seen anyone do in 2 years of YouTube.

I saw you not only didn't post my RELATED comments to your video, but even removed the one you had posted. That's the trouble with truth, isn't it. That's why Muslims have to run and hide from it.

[[[[My God of Abraham and your God said in the Quran]]]]

Abraham WAS NEVER anywhere near Mecca and it's absurd for anyone to believe that he was. Don't you even know where his travels took him?
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj_umra.htm#abraham_travels

Even Muslims venerate his grave IN HEBRON. What did he do? Fly a camel to Mecca?

The Kaaba and everything about it was built by pagans in the early 5th century AD. That's a matter of historical fact.

[[[[Say, "O disbelievers,

I do not worship what you worship.]]]]

Indeed you don't. You still hold the rituals of the Jinn religion and Arabian Star Family worship.

[[[Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.

Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.

Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.

For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."]]]]

And that's the tragedy of it.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where THE BEAST and THE FALSE PROPHET [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

[[[I think I will not waste my time and your time again , read the Quran .....]]]

My favorite part is Mohammed's chicken and wine serving bordello in the sky.

[[[[...... again and ask the God of Abraham to open your eyes ....]]]

My friend, you don't know the God of Abraham. Do you think he took a flying camel to Mecca?

[[[[...... and mind and remove this hatered from your heart and guide you to his true releigion
amen]]]]

My friend it is love for you that makes me so desperate to help you overcome the spirit of antichrist and Satan's 7th century false prophet.
God's people have followed Him in two covenants, for 3500 years, through the 1600 year record of His Word.
The murdering, prisoner thief that you follow left a record that is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel. I pray that the reality of this sinks in, my friend.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 05:07:58 PM »
[[[ok I will show you who is the cowerd .
I will expose all you vidoes insha allah and let all muslims brothers and sisters in You Tube know you are a big liar and deceiver and I will start from Now .]]]

I already posted in the forum. Why don't you join me there and we can discuss it in more depth?

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=32.0