Author Topic: Muhammad's Night Journey  (Read 31123 times)

Bistabuster

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
Re: Muhammad's Night Journey
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2014, 01:10:43 PM »
I wonder what history lessons Muj is getting his doctrine from.  Things like Israel has never been called a land.  It's just as made up as Zionism, Jews are terrorists pigs and so on. 

My answer still remains.  These forms of beliefs will forever and always be the teachings of Islam because that is what Muhammad wants you to believe.  They fabricate history to promote Islam! 

Nothing in Islam makes sense.  Why would your prophet, Muhammad, hold up our book, the Bible, and call it the word of Allah and call it valid?  The answer is simple.  Because there was no such book called the Quran or any other source of Islamic writings to fall back on during Muhammad's reign.  All Muhammad had in his possession was our book, the Bible

Since the Quran is so clear that there is a gospel, where is it?  Did Muhammad write one?  What gospel is he talking about?  During Muhammad's time, there was only one gospel.  That is the Bible and he, Muhammad, stood there proclaiming it to be the true word of Allah.  If that book is not what Muhammad was talking about, then where is this source of information he calls the gospel?  It's not the Quran that Muhammad was talking about because the Quran clearly says the books before the Quran.  Point being?  The Quran was not talking about itself but rather another source of information separate from itself, thus the books BEFORE the Quran!

Since the books, which were called valid references to the message from Allah, that means the Bible is a valid book because the Quran says so.  However, the Bible NEVER mentions anything about your book, the Quran, coming about or Muhammad being the final prophet.  None of that is found in the Bible.  Furthermore, since the Quran validates the Bible to be authentic, that makes the Quran a fake.  Why?  Because the book your prophet called authentic (the Bible), which states that Jesus is the Son of God, died on the cross and was raised on the third day to be true, then the Quran has no choice but to be false because the Quran, after affirming the Bible is indeed the word of Allah, denies the very message that was written therein! 

Why would Muhammad affirm our Bible as the true word of Allah?  Two reasons. 

1.  The Quran and other associated documents didn't exist at the time of Muhammad.

2.  Muhammad didn't know that the Bible said that Jesus was the Son of God because he couldn't read!  And since Muhammad couldn't read AND that was the only written word during the time of Muhammad, he used our Bible as the Holy Grail and as a tool to further his cause.  Muhammad had no clue who the real Jesus was. 

If Muhammad could read and he still wanted to believe what your Quran says about Jesus being the Son of God NOT to be true, he would not have said the gospel (which refers to the Bible) written before the Quran to be true.  That is assuming the current belief structure remains intact today.  There would be a major doctrinal change in the Quranic writings where the gospel would be classified as corrupted doctrine and Muslims ARE NOT to refer to that doctrine but instead, you, as Muslims, are directed to read AND TO BELIEVE in the gospel!  But you can't!  Why?  Because the Quran, after it says the gospel is true, then goes on and says it's not. 

Again, if the gospel is false, why would Muhammad honor it and say it really is the word of Allah?

I have two choices.  Either I believe the Muslims of today, like you, and say the Bible is false or I believe in your one and only prophet, Muhammad, that the Bible is the words of Allah.

Given only those two choices, I choose Muhammad and therefore the Bible is the correct book to read, not the Quran.