Author Topic: aymen1 Mecca  (Read 2079 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
aymen1 Mecca
« on: April 29, 2010, 09:52:43 AM »
IslamExplored You seem to be unable to grasp, that even the location of Mt. Sinai that your videos claim is the correct location (and as illustrated in the map in the video above), at Jabal Al-Lawz, is still A THOUSAND HARSH DESERT KILOMETERS AWAY FROM MECCA.
DO YOU HAVE THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND THAT? 2 minutes ago

IslamExplored If you cannot answer the question as to how Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael wandered across 1000 kilometers of desert, before anybody else had, then you have no choice but to realize that when you run between Al-Safa and Al-Marwa you are doing nothing more than repeating the same ceremony that the jinn worshiping pagans did.
Just as Mohammed's boys realized.
"You were hating to encompass around the Safa and Marwa. He answered, Yes, because it was? one of the pagan rites of Jahiliyah..."

ayamen1 Block User Like dr Amari and his followers . They have lies based evidance .
Ok if paran is not Mecca .
So who was the holy one from paran , who would come with 10000 saints ?
Where is the great nation of Ishmael who will keep God covenet and law .

IslamExplored @ayamen1 My friend, no matter how hard you wish it to be otherwise, Mecca is 1200 kilometers from Israel. If you can't explain how Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael wandered across 1000 km of Arabian desert, most of a millennium before the first caravan route was made along the Red Sea, then Mohammed's ridiculous 7th century nonsense goes straight into the crapper.
This isn't a matter of opinion, or interpretation, but a GEOGRAPHICAL MATTER OF FACT.
How did they wander across 1000 km of unknown desert?

ayamen1 Block User Why don't you talk about your faith and your bible to convert people instead of attacking their believes with lies based evidance .
talk about the origin of the trinity and son of God concept from pagon Roman and Greek
Talk about Mithera , Horris and simmilarties to Jesus as son of God and God man .
Talk about your Father in christianity and how he was contradict Jesus .

IslamExplored @ayamen1 I believe that for some Muslims it would seem that they first need to overcome Mohammed's STAND-ALONE 7th century cult, before they can begin to see the love of the one true God as expressed through His Word.
So tell me. How did Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael wander across a thousand miles of Arabian desert from Israel to Mecca, most of a thousand years before the first caravan route was established along the Red Sea.
I see you logged into the forum. Why are you wasting your time here?

ayamen1 Block User @IslamExplored Why you didn't answer my question ?
Because you don't know the answer !!!

ayamen1 Block User @ayamen1 See friend , don't talk like athiest .
I will ask you the same question how abrahim was going to sacrifice his son ?
Can you beleive that , how father can do that .
But Abrahim was a Muslim who submits to God and follow his commandment .

IslamExplored @ayamen1 I don't see a question there, other than for me to answer yes I can believe it, because here's the passage regarding how God tempted Abraham.

blueletterbible. org/Bible. cfm?b=Gen&c=22&t=KJV#1

ayamen1 Block User @IslamExplored Same I beleive that because Allah almighty revealed that to Muhamed .

IslamExplored @ayamen1 My friend, you are the one who ran away from the forum after posting a single thread, because you aren't looking for answers. Though it was answered in detail you ran away like a little girl.
You have to start with primary elements before going on with false presumptions of scripture.
If you can't explain how Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael wandered across a thousand kilometers of Arabian desert, most of a millennium before anybody else, then nothing can rescue your false prophet.

ayamen1 Block User @IslamExplored I didn't run from your fourm . It is very boring and most of staf posted by you . I recommand all Muslim not to waste their time in it .

IslamExplored @ayamen1 Admit it. You're a coward who cannot defend what he believes. That's why you like the confusion of 500 character worthlessness of YouTube bits and pieces, rather than a thoughtful conversation that we can remain engaged in over time.
So what if I posted most of the stuff? If you believe some of it to be untrue why don't you challenge it?
Because you can't.
Typical Muslim. Try to divert attention from the message, and onto the messenger.

ayamen1 Block User @IslamExplored Only to correct you friend , Paul Christianity is the one who rejects the law of Moses and the path of all the prophets . Paul pagon cult is a copy of Roman and Greek pagon releigion . You are a follower of Paul not the prophet Jesus . I will ask you again who is the holy one from paran with 10000 saints in history ?

ayamen1 Block User @ayamen1 The answer yes Abrahim and his wife Hajer and his son Ishmael travelled to Macca . And Abrahim left them in Mecca . You will find this story of Zamzam and her son who was crying in your bible and God said I will rise from you a great nation . If you reject this story of hajer in your bible you reject your bible .?

IslamExplored @ayamen1 First, Hagar was not Abraham's wife, but rather Abraham's wife Sarah's, handmaiden. Abraham threw them out at Sarah's request, confirmed by God, thereby disowning Ishmael. When they first got turned out, they wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba.
Second you say Abraham left Hagar and Ishmael in Mecca, by Zamzam.
EXPLAIN HOW ABRAHAM, HAGAR AND ISHMAEL WANDERED ACROSS THE THOUSAND KILOMETERS OF ARABIAN DESERT TO GET THERE, MOST OF A MILLENNIUM BEFORE ANY ROUTE WAS ESTABLISHED?

IslamExplored @ayamen1 Look at the :56 second mark in your own video.
watch?v=OxD_UpGHd1Q
It puts Paran in the Sinai, just as the verse you reference seems to.
Deu 33:2 And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand [went] a fiery law for them.
Are you suggesting they traveled across the same 1000 kilometers of desert as your ridiculous suggestion for Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael?

IslamExplored @ayamen1 Another reason I talk about Islam is because a bunch of liars post false videos on YouTube regarding Paran and Mecca and someone has to set their ridiculous notions to rest.
The reason you revert back to this 500 character YouTube waste of time is because you can't stand the light of truth that you were confronted with in the forum.
Why don't you answer to the posts that answered your thread?
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1293.0

ayamen1 Block User @IslamExplored You mean your vidoes .
You follow the lies of your bible .
Where is paran according to your bible ?
It is unkown and confusing . Why they are replacing paran with Maon .
Please answer these question ?

ayamen1 Block User @ayamen1 In my vidoes I am using historical proofs and maps while you are using emotions and dreams . Like in my vido I showed maps from the west was hand drawn in 1600s and 1700s by French man and german man showing paran mountain near the Maddina .

ayamen1 Block User @ayamen1 What is your proof? friend and evidance . Don't say your bible because I beleive your bible is corrupted .

IslamExplored @ayamen1 If your foolish videos could stand the light of truth, you wouldn't have had to erase the comments I put on them. I made a record of those comments before you removed them:
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=1296. msg4964#msg4964
Emotions and dreams? What are you saying? That a map that was penned in the 1600s moves Mecca closer to Israel and you would rather follow that?
You have yet to explain HOW Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael wandered from Israel to Mecca. That's a DOSE OF REALITY!

ayamen1 Block User @ayamen1 The answer yes Abrahim and his wife Hajer and his son Ishmael travelled to Macca . And Abrahim left them in Mecca . You will find this story of Zamzam and her son who was crying in your bible and God said I will rise from you a great nation . If you reject this story of hajer in your bible you reject your bible .

ayamen1 Block User @IslamExplored Same I beleive that because Allah almighty revealed that to Muhamed .?

IslamExplored @ayamen1 My friend, you are the one who ran away from the forum after posting a single thread, because you aren't looking for answers. Though it was answered in detail you ran away like a little girl.
You have to start with primary elements before going on with false presumptions of scripture.
If you can't explain how Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael wandered across a thousand kilometers of Arabian desert, most of a millennium before anybody else, then nothing can rescue your false prophet.

ayamen1 Block User @ayamen1 What is your proof friend and evidance . Don't say your bible because I beleive your bible is corrupted .