Author Topic: Anecdotes, unsubstantiated stories, unrelated, unsourced  (Read 3764 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Anecdotes, unsubstantiated stories, unrelated, unsourced
« on: June 09, 2010, 07:24:31 PM »
This thread for unsubstantiated and anecdotal posts that don't add to threads they are posted on.

AnnaMuslim

Re: The Love of the One True God as Discovered by Muslims
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 04:24:20 PM »
This is one of the links on the pages Muslim converts to Christianity:

T
he bite caused him to drop the girl and moments later, he said, "she started walking. So now I have a problem. I'm going home with a girl who is walking. The second problem is I'm an Imam and what am I going to tell her (Muslim) parents? That night the girl's mother fainted when she saw her daughter walking", he said, adding the family, luckily, didn't create problems for him. "My biggest problem was that night I went to the mosque. We are reciting the prayers and I say Jesus Christ of Nazareth and it echoes across the mosque. To this day I don't know where that came from - I wasn't thinking about it". Still the remark caused mosque officials to kick Zak out. "They wanted to kill me, harm me. So I started going from village to village and staying with (Christian) people I knew," he said. The Muslim community, Zak noted, not only removed him from his mosque duties, but also took away his secular job, his car and his apartment. It was a small community and people knew each other. "Everyone knew what I said", he explained. "In a mosque you don't say `Jesus Christ` out loud". While staying with his Christian friends Zak said he started asking them questions. "I wanted to know who Jesus Christ was - that was my quest. I was searching for the truth", he said. Later that year Zak said thankfully he obtained a student visa allowing him to study in Canada. He arrived here May 4, 1987. "My older brother was here so I came over to live", he said.
[/b][/b]
taken from http://www.gariba.org/

HEREIN IS A BIT OF DILEMA, MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS GIVE SERMONS ON JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, IN FACT IT IS A GREAT HISTORY LESSON IN ISLAM, IN ARABIC IT IS EESA WAN NASAARA (NASAARA IS GENTILE ROM NAZARETH) THE ONES NABI EESA PREACHED TO. HARDLY ANTI ISLAMIC, HARDLY A CONTENTIOUS ISSUE IN A MASJID, DEFINITELY NOT ONE THAT WOULD CAUSE A STIR, AND DEFINITELY WILL NOT GET YOU KICKED OUT OF A MASJID.

another observation about this story that bothers me, THE PERSON CLAIMS TO HAVE STUDIED TO BECOME AN IMAM, WELL you dont study to be an Imam (THERE IS NO PRIESTHOOD IN ISLAM) A MUSLIM WOULD KNOW THIS, IMAM IS A LEADER ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE NOT AN APPOINTMENT BY A CLERGY. ONE Studies to become an AALIM or a SHEIHKul QURAN AND HADITH, ALSO AN IMAM WOULD SAY MASJID, HE WOULD KNOW THAT THE NAME MOSQUE IS EUROPEAN AND derived from MOSQUITO in Spanish)

MANY of the videos are of the same tone and CALIBRE AND have the same kind/TYPE of people in it, Ones that cant even utter the basic words a MUSLIM (NOT MOSLEM) would use. ONE IS TAUGHT TO SAY ALLAH WITH ROUNDED SOUND NOT ALLA AS IN "ALA KING" THEY ALL CLAIM THAT THEY ARE sort of FORCED TO LEARN well In MOST ISlamic countries, (AND IT IS THE MAIN REASON FOR THE DECLINE OF MUSLIMS) is that parents spoil the children and they themselves are neglectful OF ISLAMIC DUTIES, someone who is reluctant will definitely not be sponsored to study, only those that shoW promise and ability.

I KINDA GET THE FEELING THAT THESE PEOPLE WERE NOT MUSLIM TO BEGIN WITH OR THEY MUST HAVE BEEN VERY UNEDUCATED OR VERY GOD-LESS DESPITE THE INFORMATION THEY HAD< THEY HAD NO GUIDANCE, LIKE YOU, AND REJECTED THE TRUTH!!

« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 11:03:14 AM by AnnaMuslim »

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 02:02:20 PM »

T
he bite caused him to drop the girl and moments later, he said, "she started walking. So now I have a problem. I'm going home with a girl who is walking. The second problem is I'm an Imam and what am I going to tell her (Muslim) parents? That night the girl's mother fainted when she saw her daughter walking", he said, adding the family, luckily, didn't create problems for him. "My biggest problem was that night I went to the mosque. We are reciting the prayers and I say Jesus Christ of Nazareth and it echoes across the mosque. To this day I don't know where that came from - I wasn't thinking about it". Still the remark caused mosque officials to kick Zak out. "They wanted to kill me, harm me. So I started going from village to village and staying with (Christian) people I knew," he said. The Muslim community, Zak noted, not only removed him from his mosque duties, but also took away his secular job, his car and his apartment. It was a small community and people knew each other. "Everyone knew what I said", he explained. "In a mosque you don't say `Jesus Christ` out loud". While staying with his Christian friends Zak said he started asking them questions. "I wanted to know who Jesus Christ was - that was my quest. I was searching for the truth", he said. Later that year Zak said thankfully he obtained a student visa allowing him to study in Canada. He arrived here May 4, 1987. "My older brother was here so I came over to live", he said.
[/b][/b]

HEREIN IS A BIT OF DILEMA, MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS GIVE SERMONS ON JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, IN FACT IT IS A GREAT HISTORY LESSON IN ISLAM, .....

But it is pure blasphemy to Jesus Christ.

AnnaMuslim

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 05:34:33 PM »

T
[/b][/b]

HEREIN IS A BIT OF DILEMA, MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS GIVE SERMONS ON JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, IN FACT IT IS A GREAT HISTORY LESSON IN ISLAM, .....

But it is pure blasphemy to Jesus Christ.

WHAT IS BLASPHEMY TO JESUS, DONT YOU MEAN SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT?
DONT YOU MEAN CORRECTING THE MISTAKES AND INSERTIONS AND DELETIONS OF THE COPIERS< AND THE TRANSLATORS? AND THE RE-TRANSLATORS AND THE DEVIATORS AND THE INTERPRETERS THAT MODIFIED THE INJEEL OF NABI EESA TO SUIT THE ROMAN EMPIRE?

This is an extract from the website http://dangerousintersection.org/2006/10/22/who-changed-the-bible-and-why-bart-ehrmans-startling-answers/
Some Bible scholars have even concluded that it makes no sense to talk about the “original” text of the Bible.  (Page 210).  As a result of studying surviving Greek manuscripts of the New Testament, Ehrman concluded that we simply don’t have the original words constituting the New Testament.

Not only do we not have the originals, we don’t have the first copies of the originals.  We don’t even have copies of the copies of the originals, or copies of the copies of the copies of the originals.  What we have are copies made later-much later.  In most instances, they are copies made many centuries later.  And these copies all differ from one another, and many thousands of places . . . Possibly it is easiest to put it in comparative terms: there are more differences among our manuscripts and there are words in the New Testament.

The 2005 bestseller, Misquoting Jesus, was not written by a raving atheist.  Rather, it was written by a fellow who had a born-again experience in high school, then went on to attend the ultraconservative Moody Bible Institute in Chicago.  Bart Ehrman didn’t stop there, however.  He wanted to become an evangelical voice with credentials that would enable him to teach in secular settings.  It was for this reason that he continued his education at Wheaton and, eventually, Princeton, picking up the ability to read the New Testament in its original Greek in the process.