Author Topic: Muhummed THE NATURAL SUCCESSOR TO Christ  (Read 10451 times)

punisher

Muhummed THE NATURAL SUCCESSOR TO Christ
« on: June 16, 2010, 01:31:58 PM »
The final Messenger

MULTI-FACETED SUCCESSION

Successions are of many kinds like the birthright of the "first-born" as in Jewish law. Or the ascending of the eldest son or daughter to the kingly throne. Or by election, to select a candidate by the vote of the majority. Or Theologically, an appointment by Divine Decree of God's chosen Messengers. Like the call of Abraham, Moses, Jesus or Muhummed (May the Peace and Blessings of God be upon them all) who were appointed or "anointed" in consecration to their office.

Muhummed's (pbuh) succession to Jesus Christ (pbuh) is multifaceted.

1. Chronologically, in history as a sequence of event in time.

2. By being Chosen3 by God.

3. In the fulfilment of the prophecies of his predecessors, and but not in the least...

4. By bringing the Guidance of God to perfection ' "For he will Guide you into all Truth." said. Jesus Christ

2 . "ANOINTED:" or appointed; Hebrew word "Messiah

HISTORICALLY

The Holy Prophet Moses preceded Jesus Christ (pbuh) by some 1300 years and Muhummed (pbuh) succeeded to that high office vacated by Jesus some six centuries later.

It was the 12 of Rabi I., in the year of the Elephant, or the 29th of August 570 of the Christian Era1 that Muhummed the Praiseworthy, to whom all praise is due, was born in the sacred city of Makkah in pagan Arabia. His people the Quraish remembered the year of his birth as the "Era of the Elephant", because just two months before the birth of the child Abraha al-Ashram, the Abyssinian viceroy of Yemen had attacked the sacred sanctuary at Makkah at the head of his troops riding a huge African elephant. A terrifying sight never to be erased from their memory and a still more shocking end to the invasion — the miraculous destruction of Abraha and his army as recorded in Sura Fil or the Elephant —

Seest thou not how thy Lord dealt with the Companions of the Elephant?

Did He not make their treacherous plan go astray?

And He sent against them flights of Birds, <br /><br />Striking them with stones of baked clay.

Then did He make them like an empty field of stalks and straw,(of which the corn) has been eaten up

(SURA FIL) Holy Quran 105:1-5

1. Always use A.C. (After Christ) or C.E. (Christian Era) and not A.D. as Muslims often do unthinkingly.

GOD'S OWN STANDARDS

God Almighty chooses His Own Messengers, He uses His Own Standards although we may not always understand the wisdom of it. Paul cries the anomaly -

For the Jews require a sign (miracles to convince) and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

(HOLY BIBLE) I Corinthians 1: 22 But worldly wise as Paul was, he found that his wisdom was "a stumbling-" to the Jews and "foolishness" to the Greeks.

God chose Moses (pbuh) a man who was a fugitive from justice and a stutterer. The Holy Bible calls him a man with "uncircumcised lips." (Exodus 6: 12).

Despite his difficulties when commissioned to confront Pharaoh, the greatest tyrant of the age, Moses (pbuh) cries out to the God of Mercy —

(Moses) said: "O my Lord! expand for me my breast;" ***********
Make my task easy for me;

"And remove the impediment from my speech,

"So that they may understand what I have to say:

"And give me a Minister from my family,

"Aaron, my brother; Add to my strength through him, &quot;And make him share my task:

"That we may celebrate Thy praise without stint,

"And remember Thee without stint:

"For Thou art He that (ever) regardeth us. (God) said: "Granted is thy prayer, 0 Moses!"

(SURA TA'HA) Holy Qur'an 20:25-56

********* Meaning – give me courage, make me bold.

WHY "SUPPOSED"?

Then comes Jesus (pbuh) who was chosen by God. According to Christian teachings, he was a carpenter and the son of a carpenter, with a dubious genealogy as recorded in the Gospels —

And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed)1 the son of Joseph...

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 3: 25 Acknowledged today by a thousand million Muslims that Jesus Christ (pbuh) was born miraculously — without any male intervention; the followers of Christ created two separate genealogies for a man who had no genealogy. Between the Gospels of Matthew and Luke they give this mighty Messenger of God sixty-six fathers and grandfathers. And of these two separate lists only one name is common to these two lists and that is of Joseph the Carpenter, who does not Fit in anywhere because, as Luke records above, he was only the "SUPPOSED" father of Jesus. 2

1. The words you see here in brackets are the exact replica from the King James and the Roman Catholic Versions of the phrase – "(as was supposed)" brackets and all.

EVEN BISHOPS DOUBT

In a "SHOCK SURVEY OF ANGLICAN BISHOPS" in June 1984 it was revealed that 31 of their 39 Bishops thought that "Christ's miracles, the virgin birth and the resurrection might not have happened exactly as described in the Bible.

"In deference to the Bishops of the Church of England (the &quot;Anglicans&quot;) the Church of Scotland most respectfully omitted any reference to the "Virgin Birth" from its most recent publication "A STATEMENT OF FAITH." The topic of the miraculous conception of Jesus (pbuh) is getting increasingly hotter for Western Christianity to handle as you see here:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 02:06:25 AM by PeteWaldo »

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Muhummed THE NATURAL SUCCESSOR TO Christ
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 04:31:22 PM »
Please see the "Islam in and on Scripture" section for Deedat's nonsense exposed.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=33.0

You can't claim succession when Mohammed WAS and taught THE EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ. Mohammed was antichrist just as all his followers are. Now don't believe Deedat's fake homemade bible verse that he deceived you with, but read it from the same KJV, that he pretended to quote from when he told you his lie. http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=335.0

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER:

1.5 billion antichrists in the world today, in Islam alone. That number doesn't even include atheists and such.

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

abari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

1. Christians hold the doctrine of Christ:

2John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

Muslims are taught that if they confess that Jesus is the Son of God they will have committed the most egregious and ONLY unpardonable sin in Islam (shirk).
Jesus is God manifest (revealed) in the flesh, but Mohammed mistakenly believed that Christians consider Jesus to be a "partner".

4:48 Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed.

Surah 9.30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Matthew 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

2. The whole subject and point of the New Testament is the new covenant we are given in Jesus Christ through His crucifixion, death and resurrection. The sacrifice of the Lamb without spot to save all who believe in Him from our sins through His shed blood.

Hbr 8:13 In that he saith, A new [covenant], he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old [is] ready to vanish away.

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

This event was witnessed by many:

Mark 15:39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.
Luke 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.
John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

While even many secular historians confirm that Jesus was crucified, Mohammed came along five centuries later and denied Jesus' crucifixion and death on the Cross:

Surah 4:157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

This is the single most deadly verse in the Quran. Also demonstrating that Mohammed's adherents are taught what not to believe, but not what to believe, when it comes to who did die on the cross. In other words, Muslims suffer exactly the doubts and conjecture that Mohammed suggested Christians and Jews suffer, of which neither group has any doubt whatsoever.

3. There are at least 10 verses that tell us that Jesus is the ONLY begotten Son of God.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

beget
1. To father; sire.
2. To cause to exist or occur; produce: Violence begets more violence.

If God didn't beget Jesus, then who caused Jesus to be made manifest to us? Who was responsible for putting Jesus in Mary?
In God's own words:

Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Amazingly, Muslims even believe that Jesus was the only person in human history to be born of a virgin by the will of God. They even believe He led a sinless life, yet they deny that Jesus is the Son of God and that God is His Father.

Sura 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!

4. Christians are instructed to:

1Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

This describes a relationship and constant communication with God through the Holy Spirit.

The Hadith tells us that earlier Muslims were instructed to pray 50 times a day. Mohammed later reduced this to a more manageable 5 times per day after his supposed flight on a horse.

From "Infidel" Ali explains part of salat, "You say Praise be to Allah thirty-three times; God forgive me thirty-three times; Allah is great thirty-three times; and then, if you choose, you may also say Gratitude to Allah."
That's a total of 495 repetitions of just those first three prayers - every day - because Muslims are commanded to perform salat fives times a day.

Islam requires so much repetitive prayer one would have to wonder how those folks would find time for a relationship with their Creator.
God's Word on the subject:

Matthew 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.  

Add to that the opposite when it comes to imams head coverings:

1Cr 11:4 Every man praying or prophesying, having [his] head covered, dishonoureth his head.
1Cr 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover [his] head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

Mat 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites [are]: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Always the opposite, Muslims pray their repetitive mantras in front of each other in mosques 5 times a day. In Saudi Arabia if you miss showing up for these prayers (salat) they may send the religious police to your house to find out why.

5. Mohammed was the OPPOSITE of Jesus.
Perhaps the most violent thing Jesus did was to overturn the tables of the moneychangers.

From the time Mohammed plundered his first caravan, Islam was financed with property stolen from others. There is a whole sura regarding "Spoils of war, booty" detailing Mohammed's/Allah's 1/5 share. Along with pillage and plunder, even poets were killed for speech at Mohammed's behest. Fatwas are put out on folks that speak against Islam today, because Islam cannot stand the light of the truth of God's Word. That's why bibles and Christian materials are banned in Muslim countries. Muslims are encouraged to sexually violate and enslave women that are taken as spoils of war. Mohammed was allowed by Allah all the wives he wanted, but only for him. Mohammed was allowed by Allah to marry his step-son's wife. Mohammed inspired bloody imperialistic conquest through the Islamic first Jihad conquering nearly the whole known world. The Islamic Second Jihad has engaged in over 12,000 deadly terror attacks just since 9-11.

Jesus healed the lame so they could walk.
Mohammed brought lameness to the walking. "...they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off." video
Jesus brought sight to the blind.
Mohammed brought blindness to the seeing. "...he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes..."
Jesus brought the dead back to life.
Mohammed killed the living.

6. The goal of Islam is conquest of all of the kingdoms of the world, as evidenced by the Islamic First Jihad. And today "Islam will someday rule all the mountain tops of the world" - Ahmadinejad

Christians understand the the kingdoms of this world have been Satan's legal property ever since Adam's fall. He even offered them to Jesus. Jesus declined, but never contested Satan's ownership. Being born again is to be specifically called out of the kingdoms of this world, and into the Kingdom of God. The direct opposite of Islam's goal.

7. Genesis 12:2 And I will make of thee [Abram] a great nation [Israel], and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3  And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.[/b]' " (video) Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176 - Sunna: Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 6985) USC had to remove this "inspired" Islamic hadith as hate speech, but does not repudiate it).

8. Christian men are to:

Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

There can be no greater love than Christ had for us.
Islam?

Sura 2:223 your wives are as tilth (farmland) unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will...

Husbands are allowed four wives plus concubines. Women are stoned for adultery. Men are allowed to marry and have sex with girls as young as 9 years old. Men are permitted one day marriages. Women inherit half of what their brothers do. The testimony of a woman is only worth half that of a man. Women are often effectively the property of their parents who decide whom they will marry. If a woman follows her heart she can be the victim of an "honor killing". If parents die then it is their brothers who control these decisions. There are fewer women in Mohammed's heaven then men because they are "deficient in intelligence".

(Sura al-Baqara 2:282). Muhammad accounted for this rule by the deficiency of woman's intelligence: Once the Messenger of God went out to a prayer place to offer the prayer of Greater Bairam or Lesser Bairam. He passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell- fire were you [women]." They asked, "Why is it so, Messenger of God?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "What is deficient in our intelligence and religion, Messenger of God?" He answered, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in your intelligence.

Women are there for beating:

Sura 4:34 - Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/#women

9. Even Mohammed's heaven is the opposite.

Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Mohammed's Aljana (From Islam Reviewed, a book filled with opposites from a Nigerian former Muslim perspective.).

"Rivers of wine of many varieties (Sura 47:15; 76:6)
- There is the promise of pure sealed wine (Sura 83:25)
- Zanjabil enhanced wine (Sura 76:17)
- Tasnim brand of wine (Sura 83:27)
- Wine mixed with kafur (Sura 76:5)

Then:
- Gushing water (Sura 3:15, 198, 4:57, 15:48).
- Clustered plantains (Sura 56:29)
- Fruits (Sura 56:20, 69:21-24).
- Shades with bunches of fruits (Sura 76:14).
- Enclosed gardens and grape vines (Sura 78:32).
- Fowl meat is one more carrot that Allah dangles before the noses of the Muslim faithful. (Sura 56:2)."
In essence the things that Mohammed's desert habitat lacked. The list obviously reads more like California than heaven.
http://www.petewaldo.com/#quran
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=264.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEfKpgiYgHY

In conclusion we can see that Christians and Muslims cannot possibly be worshiping the same God since the two religions are DIRECT OPPOSITES. Allah even curses Christians and Jews. Islam is the only anti-another-religion, religion, on earth. Islam is antichrist.

1 John 2:22  Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

Christians follow the 1600 year record of God to mankind revealed through all of the prophets and legions of witnesses in His Holy Word. Muslims follow the 23 year, 6th century record of Mohammed that is the perfect DIRECT OPPOSITE, of the Word of God.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof [are] the ways of death.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 05:03:54 PM »
Please visit the first thread in this category and see if you can deny a single characterization regarding Mohammed - according to your own books.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=336.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 05:04:20 PM »
Please answer the question for me at this link. Mohammed's religion depends on it.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1483.msg6025#msg6025

Let's finish our discussion in the two threads you already have in the forum before you add more topic threads.

punisher

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 01:34:02 AM »
Please answer the question for me at this link. Mohammed's religion depends on it.

Let's finish our discussion in the two threads you already have in the forum before you add more topic threads.

I had made it clear brother u can't claim proof on the base of Bible, Because original Bible is corrupted by your 32 Scholars of highest eminence,

Only Allah know what is truth

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 05:41:38 AM »

I had made it clear brother u can't claim proof on the base of Bible, Because original Bible is corrupted by your 32 Scholars of highest eminence,

Your willingness to write something so ridiculous, does not make it "clear", any more than it makes it true.
So then are you suggesting that Allah was simply befuddled when he "inspired" Mohammed to write this verse IN THE 7TH CENTURY?

Sura 4:136 O ye who believe! BELIEVE IN Allah and His Messenger, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger and THE SCRIPTURE WHICH HE SENT TO THOSE BEFORE (HIM). ANY WHO DENIETH Allah, His angels, HIS BOOKS, HIS MESSENGERS, and the Day of Judgment, HATH GONE FAR, FAR ASTRAY.

Why wasn't Mohammed's "Allah" as well informed as you? How did Allah not even know the bible had been corrupted before causing Mohammed to make such a blunder in the 7th century?

Or are you now going to suggest that the tens of thousands of copies of the bible, that were translated into every popular language and were being read all over the known world, were all collected up and edited - after the 7th century? And edited to such an extent the main subject of the Gospel became the exact opposite of what it had been previously?

punisher

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 10:17:40 AM »

Allah pointed out the corruption of People very clear my brohter???

We muslim believe in original Injeel Hebrew name for Bible, We muslim believe in original Torah (The old testament)

It is necessary for muslim to believe all old revelations, and Quran is Final revelation by Allah, no bible stand against Quran??

THE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE

GENESIS
AUTHOR One of the "five
books of Moses."
EXODUS
AUTHOR Generally
credited to Moses.

LEVITICUS
AUTHOR Generally
credited to Moses.

NUMBERS
AUTHOR Generally
credited to Moses.

DEUTERONOMY
AUTHOR Generally
credited to Moses.

JOSHUA
AUTHOR. Major part
credited to Joshua.

JUDGES
AUTHOR. Possibly Samuel,  

RUTH
AUTHOR. Not definitely known, perhaps Samuel.  

FIRST SAMUEL
AUTHOR. Unknown.

SECOND SAMUEL
AUTHOR. Unknown.

FIRST KINGS
AUTHOR. Unknown.

SECOND KINGS
AUTHOR. Unknown.
 FIRST CHRONICLES
AUTHOR. Unknown,
probably collected and
edited by Ezra.

SECOND CHRONICLES
AUTHOR. Likely collected
and edited by Ezra.
EZRA
AUTHOR. Probably written
or edited by Ezra.

ESTHER
AUTHOR. Unknown.

JOB
AUTHOR. Unknown.

PSALMS
AUTHOR. Principally David,
though there are other writers.

ECCLESIASTES
AUTHOR. Doubtful, but
commonly assigned to Solomon.

ISAIAH
AUTHOR. Mainly credited
to Isaiah. Parts may have been
written by others.

JONAH
AUTHOR. Unknown.

HABAKKUK
AUTHOR. Nothing known of
the place or time of his birth.

The above facts are from Collins' R.S.V. 1971. Pages 12-17.

And so the story goes. The authors of these anonymous books are either "UNKNOWN" or are "PROBABLY" or "LIKELY" or are of "DOUBTFUL" origin. Why blame God for this fiasco? The Long-suffering and Merciful God did not wait for two thousand years for Bible scholars to tell us that He was not the Author of Jewish peccadilloes, prides and prejudices; of their lusts, wranglings, jealousies and enormities. He said it openly what they do:-

We could have started the thesis of this book with the above Qur'anic verse and ended with it, with the satisfaction that God Almighty had Himself delivered His verdict on the subject — "Is the Bible God's Word?", but we wished to afford our Christian brethern an opportunity to study the subject as objectively as they wished.2Allowing believing Christians, "reborn" Christians, and their own Holy Book the Bible to testify against their "better" judgement.

What about the Holy Qur'an? Is the Qur'an the Word of God? The author of this humble publication has endeavoured to answer this question in a most scientific manner in his book "AL'QUR'AN — The Miracle of Miracles" available absolutely free of charge from the "Centre" on request.

1. "THE BIBLE" - "The World's Best Seller!" the Publishers of the RSV made a net profit of 15 000 000 dollars on the first edition alone' "What a miserable price in exchange for eternity!"

« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 10:21:09 AM by punisher »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 02:51:04 PM »

Allah pointed out the corruption of People very clear my brohter???

He did point out the corruption of the people, not the Gospel, as we are discussing here.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1481.msg6046#msg6046

1Cr 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves,....

Ishaq:465 "Then the Apostle divided the property, wives, and children of the Qurayza among the Muslims. Allah’s Messenger took his fifth of the booty. He made known on that day the extra shares for horses and their riders - giving the horse two shares and the rider one. A Muslim without a horse got one share of the spoil. It was the first booty in which lots were cast."

Now let's consider the title of this thread.
So how can Mohammed be "THE NATURAL SUCCESSOR TO Christ" when your own books reveal him as an unrepentant thief?
Please answer at the following link after reading it.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=951.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 03:27:40 PM »
We muslim believe in original Injeel Hebrew name for Bible, We muslim believe in original Torah (The old testament)

Of course you do! That's why Muslims observe the Sabbath isn't it?!

Exodus 20:15 Thou shalt not steal.

punisher

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 03:13:08 AM »

How a illirate man steel the deep knowledge of Jesus, I am stilling waiting, How do u prove it from logic,

How a man who didn't know Greek Stole the scripture written in Greek,

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 06:01:23 AM »

How a illirate man steel the deep knowledge of Jesus, ......

Don't be silly. Mohammed was ignorant to, or at least denied, the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.

Mat 26:28   For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

That's what the New Testament is about. Salvation from believing in the shed blood of Jesus Christ. He sacrificed Himself for us. Replacing the slaughter of animals in the temple for atonement of sin. The one sacrifice for all mankind for all time.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=54.0

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation THROUGH FAITH IN HIS BLOOD, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

....... I am stilling waiting, How do u prove it from logic,

How a man who didn't know Greek Stole the scripture written in Greek,

Don't be silly. Do you think that all Christians in the world spoke Greek? The bible had already been copied tens of thousands of times and translated into every popular language that was known to man and was being read all over the known world.

Mohammed learned from the people around him. Wives, concubines, Tubba and in particular He spent many long hours with Jabr, a man who had believed himself to be Christian who had converted to Islam. So often did he get a "revelation" shortly after speaking with Jabr, that the local nickname for Jabr was "holy spirit". So widespread was the knowledge of Mohammed's plagiarism that he came up with a special surah in a feeble attempt at damage control.

Sura 16.103 We know indeed that they say, "It is a man that teaches him." The tongue of him they wickedly point to is notably foreign, while this is Arabic, pure and clear.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=452.0

Trying to remember all the information is how his goofed up versions of all the Arabic and Hebrew fables wound up in the Quran. Like Jesus speaking from the cradle, clay birds and such.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=893.0

punisher

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2010, 06:31:57 AM »
Don't be silly. Mohammed was ignorant to, or at least denied, the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.

There is difference b/w ignorant and illitrate?????????

Mat 26:28   For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

what is proof that this statement is not corrupted by the 32 scholar of highest eminence

That's what the New Testament is about. Salvation from believing in the shed blood of Jesus Christ. He sacrificed Himself for us. Replacing the slaughter of animals in the temple for atonement of sin. The one sacrifice for all mankind for all time.

This is myth by christian scholars, because  u must have to answer able all ur deeds what u are doing in this world before Allah on the day of Judgment???

For Salvation u must be muslim???

THAT HE MAY MAKE IT (ISLAM) PREVAIL OVER ALL (FALSE) RELIGION,

HOWEVER HATEFUL THIS MAY BE TO THOSE WHO ASCRIBE DIVINITY TO OTHER THAN ALLAH

Holy Qur'an 61:9

Do you really believe Allah's promise?

THE PROMISE OF ALLAH IS TRUE...
Holy Qur'an 4:122

Don't be silly. Do you think that all Christians in the world spoke Greek? The bible had already been copied tens of thousands of times and translated into every popular language that was known to man and was being read all over the known world.

Mohammed learned from the people around him. Wives, concubines, Tubba and in particular He spent many long hours with Jabr, a man who had believed himself to be Christian who had converted to Islam. So often did he get a "revelation" shortly after speaking with Jabr, that the local nickname for Jabr was "holy spirit". So widespread was the knowledge of Mohammed's plagiarism that he came up with a special surah in a feeble attempt at damage control

All christian in the world don't speak Greek but at the time of Mohammad (PBUH) Bible was in Greek and other language,

Bible in Arabic was not their????

Brother Peter A perfect way of life like Islam can't be established on Falsehood, that's why so many christian are embarrassing Islam

and I invite u too????

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 07:38:29 AM »

There is difference b/w ignorant and illitrate?????????

Yes there is. Illiteracy means a person never learned to read, because of laziness mental incapacity, or lack of opportunity to learn how to read. Mohammed's illiteracy was not the result of the latter.

Ignorance simply means that someone doesn't know about a particular subject. I would describe myself as largely ignorant to quantum physics, for example. You display ignorance when it comes to map reading for example.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1483.15
Just as Mohammed was ignorant to the Gospel - at least as manifest by his teaching the EXACT OPPOSITE. And since you have never read it you are ignorant to the Gospel too. Why don't you try it?
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm

Mat 26:28   For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

what is proof that this statement is not corrupted by the 32 scholar of highest eminence

Because it is the PRIMARY SUBJECT of the Gospel. Please try reading just a little.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1175.0

This is myth by christian scholars, because  u must have to answer able all ur deeds what u are doing in this world before Allah on the day of Judgment???

But my friend, Muslims believe that sins are atoned by running back and forth between Safa and Marwah, just like the pagan jinn priest worshipers did.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1282.0

How is atonement for sin through shed blood a Christian concept, when it began with God's people 3500 years ago?
Please go to the link this time. Atonement for sin through shed blood is how God revealed Himself for the last 3500 years.
What do you think the alter in the temple was for?
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=atonement&t=KJV&sf=5

Hbr 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

Without faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, you will die in your sins, my friend.

Brother Peter A perfect way of life like Islam .......

Ah yes. Like the 1300 year Sunni slaughter TARGETING innocent Shiite men, women and children.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=54.0

...... can't be established on Falsehood, that's why so many christian are embarrassing Islam

As I have shown you, it is Islam that embarrasses itself. Scripturally, historically, archaeologically and geographically, let alone through Mohammed's behavior, as revealed through your own books.

and I invite u too????

Why would I want to trade a personal relationship and the love of the one true God for Mohammed's 7th century repackaged pagan Arabian star and demon worship?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=59.0

punisher

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2010, 03:43:15 AM »

Yes there is. Illiteracy means a person never learned to read

at least u indirectly claim the Muhammad (Pbuh0 was not a theif, because he was an illitrate man. there is clear contradiction in your words my brohter??.

because of laziness mental incapacity, or lack of opportunity to learn how to read. Mohammed's illiteracy was not the result of the latter.

Man The follower of Muhammad (PBUH) had ruled over the world for many hundred years????.

You have learn from muslim scientist???. Like Al Khawarzmi and many more.

The Ottomon reigh have rules over the Chiristian many years.

Ignorance simply means that someone doesn't know about a particular subject. I would describe myself as largely ignorant to quantum physics, for example. You display ignorance when it comes to map reading for example.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1483.15
Just as Mohammed was ignorant to the Gospel - at least as manifest by his teaching the EXACT OPPOSITE. And since you have never read it you are ignorant to the Gospel too. Why don't you try it?
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm

I am not ignorent about the map reading, kind friend???

U just missed the point, so it's also show your ignorance about the point.

Because Quantim Physics deals with the

What is Quantum Physics?

Quantum physics is a branch of science that deals with discrete, indivisible units of energy called quanta as described by the Quantum Theory.

I am not ignorent about the map reading, kind friend???

U just missed the indivisible point or indivisible units , so it's also show your ignorance about the quantam point.

Linear Algebra and Partial Differential Equations define the physics associated with subatomic particles known as Quantum Mechanics

So kind brother Peter i admire u in telling the truth, that u Said
I would describe myself as largely ignorant to quantum physics

Mat 26:28   For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Because it is the PRIMARY SUBJECT of the Gospel. Please try reading just a little.
what is primary subject of the Gospet who wirte it, Did Allah write it or Jesus write it???

or Chiristian Scholar of highest eminence write it????

But my friend, Muslims believe that sins are atoned by running back and forth between Safa and Marwah, just like the pagan jinn priest worshipers did.

Al-Safa and Al-Marwah.

Behold! Safa and Marwa are among the Symbols of Allah. So if those who visit the House in the Season or at other times, should compass them round, it is no sin in them. And if any one obeyeth his own impulse to good,- be sure that Allah is He Who recogniseth and knoweth.
-Sura 2, Al-Baqara, Ayah 158[3]
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 11:56:36 AM by Peter »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2010, 07:32:21 AM »

at least u indirectly claim the Muhammad (Pbuh0 was not a theif, because he was an illitrate man. there is clear contradiction in your words my brohter??.

Where did I say Mohammed was a thief because he was illiterate? The two are unrelated as some of his fellow thieves were literate.
We know Mohammed was a thief because that is how the actual historical record, as well as your own books, reveal him.

That's how we can rest assured that he was no successor to Jesus Christ.

1Cr 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous.....

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2010, 07:50:28 AM »

Al-Safa and Al-Marwah.

Behold! Safa and Marwa are among the Symbols of Allah. So if those who visit the House in the Season or at other times, should compass them round, it is no sin in them. And if any one obeyeth his own impulse to good,- be sure that Allah is He Who recogniseth and knoweth.
-Sura 2, Al-Baqara, Ayah 158[3]

Even Mohammed's closest followers knew exactly what this pagan ritual was. It was worship of the most venerated priest and priestess of the Arabian Jinn religion, who Mohammed's grandfather dedicated the well of Zamzam to, after he dug it.

Asem told us that he said to Uns bin Malek, a companion of Mohammed, "You were hating to encompass around the Safa and Marwa."  He answered, "Yes, because it was one of the pagan rites of Jahiliyah until Allah gave a verse that the Safa and Marwa are the rites of Allah. If one makes the Hajj to the Kaabah, he must encompass them. The person has no sin when he encompass them. (Sahih al-Bukhari, 2, page 171)

You reject the blood of atonement that Jesus shed for you, while believing your sins are remitted through Abdel Mutaleb's jinn/demon worship. All that is missing between the ritual as practiced by the pagans back then, and the ritual of Sa'ee that Muslims practice today, are the two stone idols of Asaf and Naelah that Abdul had placed on al-Safa and al-Marwah.
http://petewaldo.com/hajj_umrah.htm#al_safa_al_marwah

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2010, 10:19:55 AM »

what is primary subject of the Gospet who wirte it, Did Allah write it or Jesus write it???

or Chiristian Scholar of highest eminence write it????

His insistence on repeating this silly phrase finally compelled me to google it.
It is apparently from a claim made in the introduction to the pop-20th century Revised Standard Version (1901).

So it would seem that punisher must think that this 20th century Bible, introduced the subject of remission of sin through the shed blood of Jesus Christ for the very first time, and that somehow prior to the 20th century Christians denied the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the way that the antichrist Muslims are compelled to do through the false prophet Mohammed.

By extension then he must believe, that somehow all the millions of Bibles printed prior to the 20th century, that he must believe denied the central subject of the Gospel as Mohammedans do, somehow disappeared.

As if atonement for sin through shed blood is somehow a new concept among God's people.
http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=atonement+sin&t=KJV&sf=5

punisher

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2010, 12:22:10 AM »

U are saying that illiteracy means a person never learned to read and muhammad (PBUH) was illiterate man. So he knew only Arabic and also he didn't know how to read and write.

So infarct u r indirectly denying the Gospel of John and Bible????

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."

Mr. Ahmed Deedat says:

"When this point of seven masculine pronouns was mooted by Muslims in India in their debates with the Christian missionaries, the Urdu (Indian) version of the Bible had the pronouns presently changed to SHE, SHE, SHE! so that the Muslims could not claim that this prophecy referred to Muhammad (peace be upon him) - a man! This Christian deception I have seen in the Bible myself. This is a common trickery by the missionaries, more specially in the vernacular. The very latest ruse I have stumbled across in the Afrikaans Bible, on the very verse under discussion; they have changed the word "Trooster" (Comforter), to "Voorspraak" (Mediator), and interpolated the phrase - "die Heilige Gees" - meaning THE HOLY GHOST, which phrase no Bible scholar has ever dared to interpolate into any of the multifarious English Versions. No, not even the Jehovah's witnesses. This is how the Christians manufacture God's word."

"Muhammad, the natural successor to Christ," Ahmed Deedat, p. 51

He shall not speak of himself:

"For he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak:" This too is an interesting statement. It reminds us of the verses of Deuteronomy 18:18-19 which shall be discussed soon, specifically:

" I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require [it] of him." (Deuteronomy 18:18-19)

It is also interesting to read the words of the Qur'an:

"Nor does he (Muhammad) speak of his own desire. It is but an Inspiration that is inspired [unto him]" (The noble Qur'an, Al-Najm(53):3-4)

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2010, 08:39:02 AM »

U are saying that illiteracy means a person never learned to read and muhammad (PBUH) was illiterate man. So he knew only Arabic and also he didn't know how to read and write.

Yes Muhammad is reported to have been illiterate. As Peter has pointed out to you SEVERAL times though Muhammad was not deaf. He traveled all the time as a caravan leader. He also had a defrocked catholic priest to aid him in his so-called "revelations. The argument that Muhammad was illiterate is proof of the divine is stupid and inaccurate.

So infarct u r indirectly denying the Gospel of John and Bible????

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."

No. What Peter is denying is your perverted interpretation of a passage of scripture the Jesus Himself clarifies. Jesus told His apostles that the Comforter is the Holy Ghost. The book of Acts recorded the feast of weeks (pentecost) incident where the Holy Spirit was poured out on the assembly in the upper room. Maybe if you tried reading the Bible for yourself instead of letting someone with vested interest dictate it to you you would not consistently embaress yourself on this and other subjects.

Mr. Ahmed Deedat says:

"When this point of seven masculine pronouns was mooted by Muslims in India in their debates with the Christian missionaries, the Urdu (Indian) version of the Bible had the pronouns presently changed to SHE, SHE, SHE! so that the Muslims could not claim that this prophecy referred to Muhammad (peace be upon him) - a man! This Christian deception I have seen in the Bible myself. This is a common trickery by the missionaries, more specially in the vernacular. The very latest ruse I have stumbled across in the Afrikaans Bible, on the very verse under discussion; they have changed the word "Trooster" (Comforter), to "Voorspraak" (Mediator), and interpolated the phrase - "die Heilige Gees" - meaning THE HOLY GHOST, which phrase no Bible scholar has ever dared to interpolate into any of the multifarious English Versions. No, not even the Jehovah's witnesses. This is how the Christians manufacture God's word."

"Muhammad, the natural successor to Christ," Ahmed Deedat, p. 51

He shall not speak of himself:

"For he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak:" This too is an interesting statement. It reminds us of the verses of Deuteronomy 18:18-19 which shall be discussed soon, specifically:

" I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require [it] of him." (Deuteronomy 18:18-19)

It is also interesting to read the words of the Qur'an:

"Nor does he (Muhammad) speak of his own desire. It is but an Inspiration that is inspired [unto him]" (The noble Qur'an, Al-Najm(53):3-4)

Ahmed Deedat is a liar of the first order. He needed so bad to believe the Bible endorsed Islam that he concocted his own verse to try and prove that denial of Jesus as the Son of God did not make someone Antichrist. His Biblical exegesis is horrible and he had no understanding of hermenuetics. He lied continuosly about the Bible and suffered greatly for his iniquity. Because of his false teachings many muslims, including you, have been indoctrinated even further into the lie of Islam.

How about just reading the Bible yourself? Just a single gospel. If you are afraid of being found with one in your possession you can click on this link. http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=1&v=1&t=KJV#top or if you need one in arabic. http://injeel.com/Read.aspx?vn=1,3&t=2&b=43

What is the worse that can happen if you just try?
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

punisher

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2010, 02:29:50 AM »

Yes Muhammad is reported to have been illiterate. As Peter has pointed out to you SEVERAL times though Muhammad was not deaf. He traveled all the time as a caravan leader. He also had a defrocked catholic priest to aid him in his so-called "revelations. The argument that Muhammad was illiterate is proof of the divine is stupid and inaccurate.

Their clear contradiction in your words and in the words of Mr. Peter. Let me tell suppose i don't know how to read and write, Can u blame for copying text from German or French????

So this is clear Answer what Peter have write on {Muhammad as Theif)?????

No. What Peter is denying is your perverted interpretation of a passage of scripture the Jesus Himself clarifies. Jesus told His apostles that the Comforter is the Holy Ghost. The book of Acts recorded the feast of weeks (pentecost) incident where the Holy Spirit was poured out on the assembly in the upper room. Maybe if you tried reading the Bible for yourself instead of letting someone with vested interest dictate it to you you would not consistently embaress yourself on this and other subjects.

Are u kidding, Where is Holy Ghost, Do u meet him, or living in the age of Mythology???

Have u ever seen this holy Ghost, or u r trying to prove that Jesus lied, no holy Ghost after him?????

For last 2000 year can u tell after the jesus what is this holy Ghost?????

Ahmed Deedat is a liar of the first order. He needed so bad to believe the Bible endorsed Islam that he concocted his own verse to try and prove that denial of Jesus as the Son of God did not make someone Antichrist. His Biblical exegesis is horrible and he had no understanding of hermenuetics. He lied continuosly about the Bible and suffered greatly for his iniquity. Because of his false teachings many muslims, including you, have been indoctrinated even further into the lie of Islam.

Yes he is a liar of the first order, why  someone become liar?? when he shows u the true face of ur business, that's why he became liar.

Brother u r defending a thing which never existed on the earth????

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2010, 05:38:34 AM »

Yes he is a liar of the first order, why  someone become liar?? when he shows u the true face of ur business, that's why he became liar.

Brother u r defending a thing which never existed on the earth????

Ahmed deedat IS A PROVEN liar. He even made up his own phony bible verse to deceive his poor scripture-ignorant adoring fans that Mohammed was not antichrist.

Since he repeated his homemade verse in several different venues, and his fake verse formed the basis of his argument, that means it wasn't a simple mistake, BUT A LIE.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=335.0

But that isn't all that made him a liar.

1John 5:10  He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

Even after learning he was a liar Muslims continue to defend him because Muslims follow the father of lies.

punisher

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2010, 04:32:32 AM »

Ahmed deedat IS A PROVEN liar. He even made up his own phony bible verse to deceive his poor scripture-ignorant adoring fans that Mohammed was not antichrist.

Since he repeated his homemade verse in several different venues, and his fake verse formed the basis of his argument, that means it wasn't a simple mistake, BUT A LIE.

1John 5:10  He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

Even after learning he was a liar Muslims continue to defend him because Muslims follow the father of lies.

Let see who is Liar
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 04:38:19 AM by punisher »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2010, 05:56:57 AM »

Let see who is Liar

If you had gone to the link you would have seen that I HAVE PROVEN IRREFUTABLY THAT DEEDAT WAS A LIAR, through a phony bible verse of his own creation. And just as I predicted, rather than acknowledging his lie, you defend his lie, because you follow the father of lies, Satan, through the false prophet Mohammed.

1 Thess 2.10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.    11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:    12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You choose Ahmed Deedat over Jesus Christ, because you like the way he tickles your antichrist ears, to help you follow the false prophet Mohammed's repackaged pagan star and demon worship.

punisher

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2010, 07:00:59 AM »
If you had gone to the link you would have seen that I HAVE PROVEN IRREFUTABLY THAT DEEDAT WAS A LIAR, through a phony bible verse of his own creation. And just as I predicted, rather than acknowledging his lie, you defend his lie, because you follow the father of lies, Satan, through the false prophet Mohammed.

1 Thess 2.10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.    11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:    12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You choose Ahmed Deedat over Jesus Christ, because you like the way he tickles your antichrist ears, to help you follow the false prophet Mohammed's repackaged pagan star and demon worship.

Though there are at the moment 200 million more nominal Christians in the world than the 1000 million Muslims, Mr. Hart divides the credit for founding Christianity between Paul and Jesus, and he gives the greater portion to Paul. Hence the 3rd position for Jesus. Every knowledgeable Christian concedes that the real founder of Christianity is St. Paul and not Jesus Christ (peace be upon him).

We respect Jesus more than Ahmed Deedat becasue Jesus was true messenger of Allah

But You Choose Paul over Jesus.

You are believing In Paul Dear not Jesus?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2010, 07:11:35 AM »

Though there are at the moment 200 million more nominal Christians in the world than the 1000 million Muslims, Mr. Hart divides the credit for founding Christianity between Paul and Jesus, and he gives the greater portion to Paul. Hence the 3rd position for Jesus. Every knowledgeable Christian concedes that the real founder of Christianity is St. Paul and not Jesus Christ (peace be upon him).

We respect Jesus more than Ahmed Deedat becasue Jesus was true messenger of Allah

You choose Mr. Hart over Jesus, because he is a Jew that rejects Jesus' shed blood, just like you do.
You choose Ahmed Deedat for the same reason. Because he tickles your ears with his PROVEN LIES.