Author Topic: Muhummed THE NATURAL SUCCESSOR TO Christ  (Read 10452 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Muhummed THE NATURAL SUCCESSOR TO Christ
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2010, 07:13:03 AM »
But You Choose Paul over Jesus.

You are believing In Paul Dear not Jesus?

Choose who?

Matthew 27:35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

Mark 15:24 And when they had crucified him, they parted his garments, casting lots upon them, what every man should take.

Luke 24:20 And how the chief priests and our rulers delivered him to be condemned to death, and have crucified him.

John 19:23 Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also [his] coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout.

Just as it was prophesied many hundreds of years in advance.

Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 17 I may tell all my bones: they look [and] stare upon me. 18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

You choose the antichrist Mohammed and his 23 year 7th century repackaged star and jinn worship, over the one true God and the 1600 year record of His Scriptures, my friend.

punisher

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2010, 07:33:40 AM »
<br />

Choose who?

Matthew 27:35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

Mark 15:24 And when they had crucified him, they parted his garments, casting lots upon them, what every man should take.

Luke 24:20 And how the chief priests and our rulers delivered him to be condemned to death, and have crucified him.

John 19:23 Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also [his] coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout.

Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 17 I may tell all my bones: they look [and] stare upon me. 18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

You choose the antichrist Mohammed and his 23 year 7th century repackaged star and jinn worship, over the one true God and the 1600 year record of His Scriptures, my friend.

Lies upon Lies!

The Crucifixion and Resurrection were never prophesied in the Bible's Old Testament:

Here is  Psalm 91 that Luke 4:10-11 and  Matthew 4:5-6 link to Jesus:

(Pay attention to the red text below, especially in Psalm 91:11-12, 15 and the others)
Psalm 91

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. [a]
2 I will say of the LORD, &quot;He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.'
3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.&nbsp;
9 If you make the Most High your dwelling— even the LORD, who is my refuge-

10 then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

(If Jesus died on the cross and got buried, then his feet would've struck the ground and the stones on it from bringing him down, throwing him on the floor and burying him).

13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

There is no question!

There is no question that the emphasized parts above, especially in Psalm 91:11-12, 15 and others, clearly and indisputably agree with the Noble Quran and Isaiah 52:13! Jesus was neither crucified nor resurrected, and he was protected and lifted by GOD Almighty. Also, the New Testament, again, confirms that Psalm 91 is referring to Jesus Christ.

#GOD Almighty will hear his cries (Psalm 91:15) and will save him (Psalm 91:3).

# GOD Almighty will cover him with His Protection (Psalm 91:4).

# Christ will then not have any fear in him (Psalm 91:5).

# Christ will then observe with his own eyes the punishment of the crucified ones (Psalm 91:8).

# No harm (this includes crucifixion!) or disaster will even come near Christ (Psalm 91:10....this even contradicts him getting beaten up before crucifixion).

# GOD Almighty will send down the Angels to protect him and lift him (Psalm 91:11-12, 14, Isaiah 52:13). Not even his foot will strike the ground from his enemies pushing, grappling and punishment.

# Christ's call will be HEARD, and he will be delivered and honored (Psalm 91:15, Isaiah 52:13). No way would these verses be valid if Christ got crucified.

# His life will be prolonged (extended) and he will live to even see his offspring (Isaiah 53:10 and Psalm 91:16, which by the way contradict Jesus never got married and had children. In Islam's Noble Quran's 13:38, however, it is quite possible that Jesus Christ had wives and children).

# His life will overpower death (Isaiah 53:12).

# "Death" in Isaiah 53:9 is proven to be symbolic using the Hebrew Lexicon and several English translations, and it never meant a literal death.

# Important Note: Psalm 91 is speaking as a number of Prophecies that WILL take place. Notice how the verses are speak of future events that WILL TAKE PLACE. Never once throughout the entire New Testament were the Angels sent to save Jesus from striking his foot against a rock. This, again, clearly proves that the NT is indeed false and corrupt.

16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."

Footnotes:
 1. Psalm 91:1 Hebrew Shaddai
 2. Psalm 91:2 Or He says
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 02:16:39 AM by PeteWaldo »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2010, 02:53:03 PM »

Choose who?

Lies upon Lies!

There is no question!

That's right. There is no question that in order to follow Mohammed's 7th century repackaged star, moon and jinn demon worship, you have to believe that not only the Gospel authors that witnessed Jesus were liars, but ALL of the prophets, apostles and witnesses as they are revealed in the 1600 year record of God to mankind.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1282.0

You have to reject not only the scriptures, but also history, archaeology and geography, until your intellect becomes that of a 7th century illiterate, in order to buy into the 7th and 8th century created Islamic fictional history that you have been fooled into believing.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1483.0

And as you continue to confirm, the title of your thread couldn't be more preposterous, since Mohammed WAS and taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=336.0

So what will the Jews morn in regard to the promised Son that some are still awating?
And what about the Gentile antichrist Muslims that have been coming against Jerusalem?

Zechariah 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

punisher

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2010, 04:35:26 AM »

That's right. There is no question that in order to follow Mohammed's 7th century repackaged star, moon and jinn demon worship, you have to believe that not only the Gospel authors that witnessed Jesus were liars, but ALL of the prophets, apostles and witnesses as they are revealed in the 1600 year record of God to mankind.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1282.0

You have to reject not only the scriptures, but also history, archaeology and geography, until your intellect becomes that of a 7th century illiterate, in order to buy into the 7th and 8th century created Islamic fictional history that you have been fooled into believing.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1483.0

And as you continue to confirm, the title of your thread couldn't be more preposterous, since Mohammed WAS and taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=336.0

So what will the Jews morn in regard to the promised Son that some are still awating?
And what about the Gentile antichrist Muslims that have been coming against Jerusalem?

Zechariah 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

What do u said is only your observation, we don't reject any Prophet nor Jesus

So lets See Mr. Peter How u reject Jesus?

The Anti-Christ Paul

Follow Jesus or Follow Paul?

The New Testament gives us a choice; either we follow Jesus Christ, or the anti-Christ Paul of Tarsus: Each one demands his followers to accept his teachings

Be ye followers of me that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered [them] to you. (1 Corinthians 11:1)
"If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed" (John 8:31)
Amazing, the former preached against the teachings of Jesus, and the latter, (Jesus) teaches that salvation is only attained by following him. According to Deuteronomy 24:16, Ezekiel 18:20-21, and Micah 6:7-8, a man is responsible for his own sin. Jesus rejected the Pauline doctrine of "vicarious atonement". Compare the two passages below:

Amazing, the former preached against the teachings of Jesus, and the latter, (Jesus) teaches that salvation is only attained by following him. According to Deuteronomy 24:16, Ezekiel 18:20-21, and Micah 6:7-8, a man is responsible for his own sin. Jesus rejected the Pauline doctrine of "vicarious atonement". Compare the two passages below:

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. (Hebrews 9:22)

Jesus was teaching his disciples in the outer court of the Temple and one of them said unto him: Master, it is said by the priests that without shedding of blood there is no remission. Can then the blood offering of the law take away sin? And Jesus answered: No blood offering, of beast or bird, or man, can take away sin, for how can the conscience be purged from sin by the shedding of innocent blood? Nay, it will increase the condemnation. (Gospel of the Nazorenes, Lection 33, verses 1-2)

Jesus was circumcised, Paul rejected circumcision:

This [is] my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant. (Genesis 17:14)
When his son Isaac was eight days old, Abraham circumcised him, as God commanded him. (Genesis 21:4)

When his son Isaac was eight days old, Abraham circumcised him, as God commanded him. (Genesis 21:4)

And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the LORD, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof. (Exodus 12:48)
On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise him, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he had been conceived. (Luke 2:21)
On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise him, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he had been conceived. (Luke 2:21)
And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, [and said], Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved. (Acts 15:1)
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:19)
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier [matters] of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. (Matthew 23:23)

The Jewish Law commands the circumcision on the eighth day. The reason why Christians are not circumcised is because they follow Paul. They have broken the covenant of Circumcision according to Jesus himself (5:19)
For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love. (Galatians 5:6, KJV)
For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. (NIV)
The Talmud states the following to those who break the Covenant:
"The one who voids the covenant of Abraham has no portion in the world to come (Avot 3:16).
Christians may not have any "portion in the world to come" because they have totally rejected the Message of Jesus, replacing the Gospel with the Gospel of Paul.

The Christianity which the nations claim to follow is the religion of Paul, who is admittedly the chief and almost the only theologian that the Church recoBecause of his betrayal of the Master's teachings, the vision of true Christianity has been so dignizes. mmed that men have been able to defend war and a host of other evils, such as flesh eating and slavery, on the authority of the Bible." (Christ or Paul? Rev. V.A. Holmes-Gore)

Let the reader contrast the true Christian standard with that of Paul and he will see the terrible betrayal of all that the Master taught.... For the surest way to betray a great Teacher is to misrepresent his message.... That is what Paul and his followers did, and because the Church has followed Paul in his error it has failed lamentably to redeem the world.... The teachings given by the blessed Master Christ, which the disciples John and Peter and James, the brother of the Master, tried in vain to defend and preserve intact were as utterly opposed to the Pauline Gospel as the light is opposed to the darkness." (ibid, Rev. V.A. Holmes Gore)
"True Christianity, which will last forever, comes from the gospel words of Christ not from the epistles of Paul. The writings of Paul have been a danger and a hidden rock, the causes of the principal defects of Christian theology." (Ernest Renan, Saint Paul)
"There is not one word of Pauline Christianity in the characteristic utterances of Jesus.... There has really never been a more monstrous imposition perpetrated than the imposition of Paul's soul upon the soul of Jesus.... It is now easy to understand how the Christianity of Jesus... was suppressed by the police and the Church, while Paulinism overran the whole western civilized world, which was at that time the Roman Empire, and was adopted by it as its official faith. (Androcles and the Lion, George Bernard Shaw)

The Christian missionaries today are preaching the Gospel of Paul, and rejecting the Gospel of Jesus. Paul emphasized that salvation is attained through "faith and grace" which is blatantly opposite of what Jesus taught.
"Paul... did not desire to know Christ.... Paul shows us with what complete indifference the earthly life of Jesus was regarded.... What is the significance for our faith and for our religious life, the fact that the Gospel of Paul is different from the Gospel of Jesus?.... The attitude which Paul himself takes up towards the Gospel of Jesus is that he does not repeat it in the words of Jesus, and does not appeal to its authority.... The fateful thing is that the Greek, the Catholic, and the Protestant theologies all contain the Gospel of Paul in a form which does not continue the Gospel of Jesus, but displaces it." (The Quest for the Historical Jesus, Albert Schweitzer)

"We have already noted that every teaching of Jesus was already in the literature of the day".. Paul, the founder of Christianity, the writer of half the NT, almost never quotes Jesus in his letters and writings." (Professor Smith in his -The World Religions-, p 330)
Saul/Paul had set out initially to subvert Jesus' teachings. Later he used his new doctrines to undermine the power of the Jewish church as well as the defied Roman Emperor. Paul sought to torpedo Judaism in its calcified form, its narrow interpretation of the Judaic law. Jesus had initiated this process but did not subvert the law. Paul had no such inhibitions; he rejected wholesale many fundamental laws of God. In the attempt Paul succeeded in undermining both the Jewish and Nazarene teachings. He steered Christ's teachings away from monotheism and from the Jews, (the lost sheep of Israel) and directed these teachings in a corrupted form to Non-Jews-As Jesus had not succeeded during his mission in converting the majority of his Jewish brothers and sister to his divinely inspired interpretations of Judaism, Paul ensured that after Jesus had departed, that Jews would not be temped to follow Jesus' Teachings. To this end, Paul so adulterated Jesus' life, purpose, mission and claims to make the new dogma (Paul's version of Jesus' teachings) repugnant to the Jews. (Farouk Hosein, Fundamentalism Revisited, Eniath's Printing Company Trinidad, p. 49)

The Jewish Christians reacted strongly to Paul, they rejected his pagan ideas of the "divinity of Christ", and they rejected the concept of the "divine sonship" of Jesus, whom they regarded as a Prophet and Messenger.
The Jewish Christians rejected Paul's version of "Christ", to them the "Christ" was anointed and fully human. Many characters in the Bible were called "Christ" (anointed) but they were never divine "god-men". Paul changed the original meaning of this title to make it conform to the Gentile thinking. The Romans considered their Emperors to be the "sons of God", or personages of the sun. Similarly, the Hindus consider their heroes to be the "incarnations" of God.

"A true Jew would have immediately recognized the teaching of Jesus as a reaffirmation of what Moses had taught. But to many a pagan, it must have seemed new and strange and perhaps a little complicated. Most of the pagans still believed in a multitude of gods who, it was thought, mixed freely with human beings, mated with them, and took part in every sphere of human life. To the common people of Greece, any description of Jesus must have seemed like a description of one of their gods, and they were probably quite ready to accept Jesus in this capacity. There was always room for one more god. However, the actual teaching of Jesus negated all their gods, since it affirmed the Divine Unity". (Muhammad Ataur-Raheem, Jesus: Prophet of Islam 1992 edition, p. 62)
Paul's reasoning had two major consequences. It not only resulted in further changes being made to what Jesus had taught, but also prepared the way for completely changing people's ideas of who Jesus was. He was being transformed from a man to a conception in people's minds. Divinity had been attributed to Jesus even when he was on earth by some of those who marveled at his words and miracles, and who, mistakenly, considered him to be more than a prophet. Some of his enemies had also spread the rumor that he was the "son of God", hoping to rouse the orthodox Jew's anger against him for associating himself with God. Thus, even before he disappeared, there had been a tendency to obscure his true nature and ascribe godhood to Jesus. This imaginary figure of Christ, who apparently had the power to annul what Jesus had previously taught, was clearly no ordinary mortal, and, inevitably, became confused by many with God. Thus, this imaginary figure became an object of worship, and was associated with God.  (Muhammad Ataur-Raheem, p. 70)

The great scholar Mawdudi alludes to the deification of Jesus by the "Christians".

The false tendencies, born of centuries of deviations, ignorance and malpractice, now took another form. Though they accepted their Prophets during their lives and practiced their teachings, after their deaths they introduced their own distorted ideas into their religions. They adopted novel methods of worshipping God; some even took to the worship of their Prophets. They made the Prophets the incarnations of God or the sons of God; some associated their Prophets with God in His Divinity. (Towards Understanding Islam, p. 39)

Jesus taught Salvation comes through Faith and Works, Paul distorted it:

Jesus taught salvation is attained by keeping the commandments, physical prayer, fasting, and observing the Law of Moses. Paul neglected these commands and distorted the Path to Salvation preached by Jesus.
Paul said that salvation comes through faith and grace
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 12:00:32 PM by Peter »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2010, 06:34:06 AM »
Works are the result of salvation, not the path to it. Salvation is a gift of God and there is no amount of good works that could ever allow us to "earn" our way to heaven.

But why do you keep picking on Paul? Several posts above I showed you how all of Jesus witnesses wrote of His crucifixion, death and resurrection, so you have to reject all of them and the central subject of the Gospel. You reject God to follow Mohammed. You reject Jesus Christ who you believe was physically lifted to heaven, to follow a man whose corpse still lies rotting in it's shallow grave.

Since we are in the Muhammad section let's explore his a little. Mohammed was an illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, lying, cheating, blood drenched, imperialistic, conquering, terrorist, thief.

Which of those attributes of Mohammed does Jesus share?

punisher

« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2010, 06:38:27 AM »
Works are the result of salvation, not the path to it. Salvation is a gift of God and there is no amount of good works that could ever allow us to "earn" our way to heaven.

But why do you keep picking on Paul? Several posts above I showed you how all of Jesus witnesses wrote of His crucifixion, death and resurrection, so you have to reject all of them and the central subject of the Gospel. You reject God to follow Mohammed. You reject Jesus Christ who you believe was physically lifted to heaven, to follow a man whose corpse still lies rotting in it's shallow grave.

Since we are in the Muhammad section let's explore his a little. Mohammed was an illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, lying, cheating, blood drenched, imperialistic, conquering, terrorist, thief.

So you don't believe in Paul??????????????

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2010, 05:20:11 PM »

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

I follow Jesus Christ through Paul and all of the Apostles, prophets and witnesses of the new and old covenants as revealed through the Scriptures, while you reject them to follow an illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, lying, cheating, blood drenched, imperialistic, conquering, terrorist, thief.

Click on the link and respond to any attribute that you don't agree is confirmed by your own books.

Which of those attributes do Mohammed and Jesus have in common, since you made the suggestion that Mohammed was the "natural successor" to Jesus Christ?

For example, show us where Jesus is revealed through the Scriptures as being a thief, like Mohammed was.
Show us where Jesus is revealed as a prisoner rapist, like Mohammed was, and so on.
Please respond with answers, not copy and paste of something you haven't written, much less thought about.

punisher

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2010, 11:58:12 AM »

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

I follow Jesus Christ through Paul and all of the Apostles, prophets and witnesses of the new and old covenants as revealed through the Scriptures, while you reject them to follow an illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, lying, cheating, blood drenched, imperialistic, conquering, terrorist, thief.

Click on the link and respond to any attribute that you don't agree is confirmed by your own books.

Which of those attributes do Mohammed and Jesus have in common, since you made the suggestion that Mohammed was the "natural successor" to Jesus Christ?

For example, show us where Jesus is revealed through the Scriptures as being a thief, like Mohammed was.
Show us where Jesus is revealed as a prisoner rapist, like Mohammed was, and so on.
Please respond with answers, not copy and paste of something you haven't written, much less thought about.

Ok dear after this please move all my replies to their original location

Lets Start, U believe in Jesus, We also believe in him but we believe that he is true messenger of Allah, and you believe him as God, So Bible doesn't show complete similarity Between Muhammad and Jesus, But Corrupted bible show Similarity Between Jesus and Satan

So what the Corrupted Bible says about Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him)

According
to New Testament Jesus deliberately wanted to stir up quarrels, divisions and fighting of all against each other as we read in:

Luke KJV

12:49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Luke

12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

12:52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
12:52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
Bible Show Similarity Between Jesus and Satan not Jesus and Muhammad

Similarity between Jesus and Satan according to NT: We don't know for sure whether Jesus was Satan incarnate or vice versa? But the following verses from the Bible are very troubling to us and we find similar rhetoric between Jesus and Satan with same agenda. This raises another question if Jesus was in fact inspired by Satan as we read in Luke 4:6?

Jesus taught his followers how to be con man without getting caught:

"And if thou (John) wouldst know concerning me (Jesus), what I (Jesus) was, know that with a word did I (Jesus) deceive all things and I (Jesus) was no whit deceived." Jesus Christ to John

"Then he (Jesus) said unto them (his disciples), O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken'" (Lu 24:25)

Jesus taught his followers how to rob strong man's house successfully?

Mt 12:29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

Mt 29 27 But no one can enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man; then indeed he may plunder his house.

All the verses cited from Christian Bible perfectly match the definition of satanic. Readers must know that the Bible is full of satanic teachings, especially Christian Bible.

Surah Al-i-'Imran 118

O you who believe! Take not as (your) Bit'nah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians, and hypocrites) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the Ay't (proofs, evidence, verses) if you understand.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 12:01:24 PM by Peter »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2010, 12:17:09 PM »

Ok dear after this please move all my replies to their original location

This forum is about exchange. In typical fashion your reply stuffed together a bunch new and unrelated elements, most of which didn't answer to my post, so we have to sort them out first. You brought it on yourself through your failure to be concise. So let's address it point by point. Please be concise so it doesn't spiral even further out of control.

Lets Start, U believe in Jesus, We also believe in him but we believe that he is true messenger of Allah, and you believe him as God, So Bible doesn't show complete similarity Between Muhammad and Jesus, But Corrupted bible show Similarity Between Jesus and Satan

So what the Corrupted Bible says about Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him)

According
to New Testament Jesus deliberately wanted to stir up quarrels, divisions and fighting of all against each other as we read in:

Luke KJV

12:49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

I've already asked you to stop using the glow highlighting.

Luke

12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Bible Show Similarity Between Jesus and Satan not Jesus and Muhammad

But what I asked for was for you to detail which of the attributes of Mohammed that I listed, that you believe he has in common with Jesus.
For example, do you believe that Mohammed was the natural successor to Jesus Christ, because Mohammed raped female prisoners?

But since you chose to introduce another topic, who can deny that Jesus brought division, when we see that Muslims that come to Jesus Christ are killed as apostates?
Even by their own family members.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0fUzs_MWnQ
What we see in the verse you bring up is a perfect description of so many Muslim families.

Bukhari, volume 9, #17 "Narrated Abdullah: Allah's Messenger said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Messenger, cannot be shed except in three cases: in Qisas (equality in punishment) for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (Apostate) and leaves the Muslims.

Who can deny that Jesus brought division when Muslim fathers murder their own daughters and sons in "honor" killings, sometimes for simply befriending God's people? (Kafir or Kuffar as Mohammedans call us)
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=54.0

What this demonstrates is how Mohammedans are aligned with Satan through the spirit of antichrist, not how Jesus and His people are, as you preposterously suggested.
Don't you agree?

John 13:35 By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2010, 03:12:09 PM »
Disappeared then restored from database.

“And if thou (John) wouldst know concerning me (Jesus), what I (Jesus) was, know that with a word did I (Jesus) deceive all things and I (Jesus) was no whit deceived.” Jesus Christ to John

I am going to risk adding this post. Please answer the prior post before attending to this one if you want to expand the number of posts being exchanged. Otherwise it will be one at a time.
Please provide the source of your above quote of Jesus Christ to John.

punisher

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2010, 02:19:03 AM »

This forum is about exchange. In typical fashion your reply stuffed together a bunch new and unrelated elements, most of which didn't answer to my post, so we have to sort them out first. You brought it on yourself through your failure to be concise. So let's address it point by point. Please be concise so it doesn't spiral even further out of control.

Ok let's see u are blaming our Prophet and pointing ur own opinion and than asking me to prove such a similarity between Jesus and Muhammad (Peace be upon them). Is this fashion of this foram? I am not talking about my own opinion as u always show ur own opinion. We are talking about religion so best way of presenting the religion are books, So i always talk from ur books to answer the reply but i think as u already said that you are weak in Qauntam Physics
. So u always missed the indivisible points.

Let talk about the similarity and dissimilar b/w Jesus and muhammad which are written in the book?

I've already asked you to stop using the glow highlighting.

ok i will never highlight in my whole life, but please would u kindly allow me to expand my replies?

But what I asked for was for you to detail which of the attributes of Mohammed that I listed, that you believe he has in common with Jesus.
For example, do you believe that Mohammed was the natural successor to Jesus Christ, because Mohammed raped female prisoners?

I have present the attributes which ur own books tell us about Jesus, which are against the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) but u r trying to ignore.

Brother it's a very kind advise from me to u, that don't use the abusive language for Prophet Muhammad or ur life will be destroyed, there are many before in this world who do the same act badly punished by Allah. Muhammad was Final Messenger of Allah he didn't rape any one, If u allow me to expand my replies i will answer all of ur topics, believe me?. I will answer all ur answers with your own book bible,
as i am new here, so actually some time i missed some replies and u think that i am trying to ignore you post, please wait for sometime.

But since you chose to introduce another topic, who can deny that Jesus brought division, when we see that Muslims that come to Jesus Christ are killed as apostates?
Even by their own family members.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0fUzs_MWnQ
What we see in the verse you bring up is a perfect description of so many Muslim families.

Bukhari, volume 9, #17 "Narrated Abdullah: Allah's Messenger said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Messenger, cannot be shed except in three cases: in Qisas (equality in punishment) for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (Apostate) and leaves the Muslims.

Who can deny that Jesus brought division when Muslim fathers murder their own daughters and sons in "honor" killings, sometimes for simply befriending God's people? (Kafir or Kuffar as Mohammedans call us)

What this demonstrates is how Mohammedans are aligned with Satan through the spirit of antichrist, not how Jesus and His people are, as you preposterously suggested.
Don't you agree?

John 13:35 By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

I don 't start a new topic, it's reply from ur book(Bible) for my above post. As u blame Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) for so many thing, So i presented this reply to show u that ur own books show that Jesus (PBUH) was Looter, Hypocrite, Divisioner etc?

So that's why it's common for u to blame other prophets?

Dear for us we love the order of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) for everything. So for the love of Prophet we can do every thing
Let  See

Allah ta`ala says, "Say: if your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your tribe and you possessions you have earned, commerce you fear may slacken, dwellings you love - if these are dearer to you than Allah and His Messenger and to struggle in His way, then wait until Allah brings His command." (9:25)

I hope u clear and order me to expand my Replied, But whenever I miss some reply, Please tell me before

Now can u please move my replies to their original location so we can discuss further?

punisher

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2010, 02:33:54 AM »
<br />

“And if thou (John) wouldst know concerning me (Jesus), what I (Jesus) was, know that with a word did I (Jesus) deceive all things and I (Jesus) was no whit deceived.” Jesus Christ to John

I am going to risk adding this post. Please answer the prior post before attending to this one if you want to expand the number of posts being exchanged. Otherwise it will be one at a time.

I think dear u don't know about ur own books, who edited them to make more confusion for u?

Can u please tell me is this love for Jesus or Problem for Jesus

Let see the Source

The complete text of the Acts of John, edited by M.R. James, is available in the Library. For a detailed introduction and commentary on the texts, see The Hymn of Jesus by G.R.S. Mead -- this is a complete transcription of Mead's translation and extended commentary on the Hymn of Jesus, originally published in the series "Echoes from the Gnosis". To introduce a modern Gnostic and psychological reading of this text, we also offer an online lecture by Dr. Stephan Hoeller,&nbsp; Highlights from the Acts of John: The Nature and End of Suffering (RealAudio format, 80 min).

-- Lance Owens

The Hymn of the Lord
Which He Sang in Secret to the Holy Apostles, His Disciples

XCIV
 Now before he was taken by the lawless Jews, who also were governed by the lawless serpent, he gathered all of us together and said: Before I am delivered up unto them let us sing an hymn to the Father, and so go forth to that which lieth before us. He bade us therefore make as it were a ring, holding one another's hands, and himself standing in the midst he said:Answer Amen unto me. He began, then, to sing an hymn and to say: Glory be to thee, Father. And we, going about in a ring, answered him: Amen. Glory be to thee, Word: Glory be to thee, Grace. Amen. Glory be to thee, Spirit: Glory be to thee, Holy One: Glory be to thy glory. Amen. We praise thee, O Father; we give thanks to thee, O Light, wherein darkness dwelleth not. Amen. 

XCV Now whereas we give thanks, I say: I would be saved, and I would save. Amen. I would be loosed, and I would loose. Amen. I would be wounded, and I would wound. Amen. I would be born, and I would bear. Amen. I would eat, and I would be eaten. Amen. I would hear, and I would be heard. Amen. I would be thought, being wholly thought. Amen. I would be washed, and I would wash. Amen. Grace danceth. I would pipe; dance ye all. Amen. I would mourn: lament ye all. Amen. The number Eight (Ogdoad) singeth praise with us. Amen. The number Twelve danceth on high. Amen. The Whole on high hath part in our dancing. Amen. Whoso danceth not, knoweth not what cometh to pass. Amen. I would flee, and I would stay. Amen. I would adorn, and I would be adorned. Amen. I would be united, and I would unite. Amen. A house I have not, and I have houses. Amen. A place I have not, and I have places. Amen. A temple I have not, and I have temples. Amen. A lamp am I to thee that beholdest me. Amen. A mirror am I to thee that perceivest me. Amen. A door am I to thee that knockest at me. Amen. A way am I to thee a wayfarer. 

XCVI Now answer thou unto my dancing. Behold thyself in me who speak, and seeing what I do, keep silence about my mysteries. Thou that dancest, perceive what I do, for thine is this passion of the manhood, which I am about to suffer. For thou couldest not at all have understood what thou sufferest if I had not been sent unto thee, as the word of the Father. Thou that sawest what I suffer sawest me as suffering, and seeing it thou didst not abide but wert wholly moved, moved to make wise. Thou hast me as a bed, rest upon me. Who I am, thou shalt know when I depart. What now I am seen to be, that I am not. Thou shalt see when thou comest. If thou hadst known how to suffer, thou wouldest have been able not to suffer. Learn thou to suffer, and thou shalt be able not to suffer. What thou knowest not, I myself will teach thee. Thy God am I, not the God of the traitor. I would keep tune with holy souls. In me know thou the word of wisdom. Again with me say thou: Glory be to thee, Father; Glory to thee, Word; Glory to thee, Holy Spirit.  And if thou wouldst know concerning me, what I was, know that with a word did I deceive all things and I was no whit deceived. I have leaped: but do thou understand the whole, and having understood it, say: Glory be to thee, Father. Amen. Hope u will allow me to expand my replies and store them to original location

« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 02:28:59 AM by PeteWaldo »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2010, 06:07:08 AM »

Ok let's see u are blaming our Prophet and pointing ur own opinion and than asking me to prove such a similarity between Jesus and Muhammad (Peace be upon them). Is this fashion of this foram? I am not talking about my own opinion as u always show ur own opinion. We are talking about religion so best way of presenting the religion are books, So i always talk from ur books to answer the reply but i think as u already said that you are weak in Qauntam Physics
. So u always missed the indivisible points.

Let talk about the similarity and dissimilar b/w Jesus and muhammad which are written in the book?

I did, but you didn't. You quoted from the cult of Gnosticism.
I provided links to threads for each attribute that I ascribed to Mohammed from your own books that mainstream Muslims are required to recognize. You apparently didn't use the links so let's start with Mohammed the prisoner rapist.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1011.0

Here Mohammed appoints women to be taken as spoils of war

Sura 33:50-51 "O prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee ... this only for thee, and not for believers [at large]; we know what we have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hand possess; - in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And God is oft-forgiving, most merciful.

Sanctioning fornication with prisoners (though technically "fornication" may suggest non-marital relations between consenting adults, not between a rapist and victim).

Sura 23.1 The believers must (eventually) win through,- 2 Those ....
23.5 Who abstain from sex, 6 Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,

Mohammed even sanctioning the rape of married (adultery) non-muslim women taken as spoils of war:

Sura 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess:....

And al-Jalalayn tafsir (4:24) states: "And, forbidden to you are, wedded women, those with spouses, that you should marry them before they have left their spouses, be they Muslim free women or not; save what your right hands own, of captured [slave] girls, whom you may have sexual intercourse with, even if they should have spouses among the enemy camp, but only after they have been absolved of the possibility of pregnancy [after the completion of one menstrual cycle]; this is what God has prescribed for you (kitba is in the accusative because it is the verbal noun)""

(Sahih Muslim) Book 8:3431: "It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with a captive woman after she is purified (of menses or delivery) in case she has a husband, her marriage is abrogated after she becomes captive. BOOK 8. KITAB AL-NIKAH
http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/muslim/008.smt.html
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/hadeeth/muslim/content08.html

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/018219.php

After beheading her father and husband, along with the rest of the men and boys of her peaceful Jewish farming village...... Tabari VIII:38 "The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah bt. Amr. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Allah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism."
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1263.msg5117#msg5117

The only way to construe Mohammed's actions - as sanctioned by his Quran - as something other than rape, is to suggest that a woman whose husband, father, and all the men and boys in her village were beheaded in front of her, would then want to have consensual sex out of wedlock - that is fornicate - with the very person responsible for their murder.

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1263.0

Where in the Scriptures is Jesus revealed as a rapist?
How is a rapist a "natural successor" to Jesus Christ?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2010, 06:40:43 AM »
<br />
Jesus taught his followers how to be con man without getting caught: “And if thou (John) wouldst know concerning me (Jesus), what I (Jesus) was, know that with a word did I (Jesus) deceive all things and I (Jesus) was no whit deceived.” Jesus Christ to John

I think dear u don't know about ur own books, who edited them to make more confusion for u?
It seems like the larger the font you use, the more foolish your posts. Kinda like clown shoes - the bigger they are, the funnier they are. My advice - reduce your font size. Do you realize that when you copy and paste foolishness from somebody else it becomes your own?

Your quote comes from the cult of Gnosticism, not from the scriptures.
http://www.eaec.org/cults/gnostic.htm

Do you want me to ascribe the writings of the Ahmadiyya cult to Mohammed? An Islamic cult whose doctrine is so twisted, that they have been outlawed by Islam, because they actually try to hold the warped and ridiculous belief that Mohammedanism is a peaceful religion.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1501.0
Or perhaps I should ascribe writings from the peaceful Sufis to Mohammed?
Better yet, since Islam is antichrist I should probably ascribe verses from satanism to Mohammed, since Satan is the obvious author of Islam, satanism and Gnosticism.

The reason you use quotes from pop-bibles that you yourself demonize - but do so truly love, and use cults like Jehovah's witness, and Gnosticism, as well as the writings of Jewish accusers, to further your lies against Jesus Christ and His prophets and apostles, is because you are filled with Satan - the father of lies - through the spirit of antichrist. You have demonstrated that there is no limit to the extent that you will allow Satan to work through you using the idle words of men to falsely accuse Jesus Christ and His witnesses. And you do it over and over.

2Peter 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog [is] turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire. <br />http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1510.0

What you are doing was prophesied of Mohammed's followers.

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Please verify with the search function in the following link, before falsely attributing things to Christians as "ur own books&quot" and then quoting men that falsely attribute words to Jesus Christ.
http://www.blueletterbible.org/index.cfm

punisher

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2010, 06:33:56 AM »

Sura 33:50-51 "O prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee ... this only for thee, and not for believers [at large]; we know what we have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hand possess; - in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And God is oft-forgiving, most merciful.

Sanctioning fornication with prisoners (though technically "fornication" may suggest non-marital relations between consenting adults, not between a rapist and victim).

23.5 Who abstain from sex, 6 Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,

Mohammed even sanctioning the rape of married (adultery) non-muslim women taken as spoils of war:

Sura 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess:....

And al-Jalalayn tafsir (4:24) states: “And, forbidden to you are, wedded women, those with spouses, that you should marry them before they have left their spouses, be they Muslim free women or not; save what your right hands own, of captured [slave] girls, whom you may have sexual intercourse with, even if they should have spouses among the enemy camp, but only after they have been absolved of the possibility of pregnancy [after the completion of one menstrual cycle]; this is what God has prescribed for you (kitba is in the accusative because it is the verbal noun)…

(Sahih Muslim) Book 8:3431: "It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with a captive woman after she is purified (of menses or delivery) in case she has a husband, her marriage is abrogated after she becomes captive. BOOK 8. KITAB AL-NIKAH
http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/muslim/008.smt.html

After beheading her father and husband, along with the rest of the men and boys of her peaceful Jewish farming village...... Tabari VIII:38 "The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah bt. Amr. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Allah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism."

The only way to construe Mohammed's actions - as sanctioned by his Quran - as something other than rape, is to suggest that a woman whose husband, father, and all the men and boys in her village were beheaded in front of her, would then want to have consensual sex out of wedlock - that is fornicate - with the reprobate responsible for their murder.

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah’s Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

I have given answer to this in very detail

I think u have missed this one

Muhammad the Womanizer?

U didn't answer can i expand my views????

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2010, 06:37:01 AM »

And al-Jalalayn tafsir (4:24) states: "And, forbidden to you are, wedded women, those with spouses, that you should marry them before they have left their spouses, be they Muslim free women or not; save what your right hands own, of captured [slave] girls, whom you may have sexual intercourse with, even if they should have spouses among the enemy camp, but only after they have been absolved of the possibility of pregnancy [after the completion of one menstrual cycle]; this is what God has prescribed for you (kitba is in the accusative because it is the verbal noun)""

The only way to construe Mohammed's actions - as sanctioned by his Quran - as something other than rape, is to suggest that a woman whose husband, father, and all the men and boys in her village were beheaded in front of her, would then want to have consensual sex out of wedlock - that is fornicate - with the reprobate responsible for their murder.

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

Muhammad the Womanizer?

"Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: "I felt jealous of the women who offered themselves to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said:...."

That's not an answer at all. Female prisoners whose families were slaughtered didn't "offer themselves" to Mohammed.
Even MOhammed's boy knew what was up.

http://islam-watch.org/AbulKasem/MdViolatedKoran.htm
".when it was night, he entered a tent and she entered with him. Abu Ayyub came there and passed the night by the tent with a sword keeping his head at the tent. When it was morning and the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, perceived (some body) moving, he asked: Who is there? He replied: I am Abu Ayub. He asked: Why are you here? He replied: O Apostle of Allah! There is a young lass newly wedded (to you) with whose late husband you have done what you have done. I was not sure of safety, so I wanted to be close to you. Thereupon the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, said twice: O Abu Ayyub! May Allah show you mercy."  (ibn Sa'd vol.ii, p.145)

No matter how hard you try to obfuscate, men forcing themselves on female prisoners of war, will always be rape. Whether they pretend the pretense of a marriage or not. And the FACT IS, that is condoned by the Quran and the Hadith.

Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, 'We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1263.msg5864#msg5864

punisher

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2010, 06:42:09 AM »

Please verify with the search function in the following link, before falsely attributing things to Christians as "ur own books", and then quoting men that falsely attribute words to Jesus Christ.
http://www.blueletterbible.org/index.cfm

Ok one statement is out of order but rest are from Bible?

punisher

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2010, 09:01:52 AM »

Muhammad the Womanizer?

"Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: "I felt jealous of the women who offered themselves to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said:...."

That's not an answer at all. Female prisoners whose families were slaughtered didn't "offer themselves" to Mohammed.
Even MOhammed's boy knew what was up.

http://islam-watch.org/AbulKasem/MdViolatedKoran.htm
".when it was night, he entered a tent and she entered with him. Abu Ayyub came there and passed the night by the tent with a sword keeping his head at the tent. When it was morning and the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, perceived (some body) moving, he asked: Who is there? He replied: I am Abu Ayub. He asked: Why are you here? He replied: O Apostle of Allah! There is a young lass newly wedded (to you) with whose late husband you have done what you have done. I was not sure of safety, so I wanted to be close to you. Thereupon the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, said twice: O Abu Ayyub! May Allah show you mercy."  (ibn Sa'd vol.ii, p.145)

No matter how hard you try to obfuscate, men forcing themselves on female prisoners of war, will always be rape. Whether they pretend the pretense of a marriage or not. And the FACT IS, that is condoned by the Quran and the Hadith.

Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, 'We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1263.msg5864#msg5864

Ok peter you Jesus was not a rapist not Muhammad (peace be upon them). It's only ur ignorance that which astray u from the true Path. The about qouted expression didn't show the muhammad peace be upon him   raped (naozbillah)?

so I wanted to be close to you.

do u think it mean rape. It mean that i want to give her in ur custody?

Now let talk about the Bible as u believe that Bible was word of God.

So lets see

Jesus kissed Mary Magdalene according to early Christians' authentic Manuscripts!

1. "Interest in Mary Magdalene grew following the discovery of the Nag Hammadi Gnostic Gospels in 1945. The Gospel of Philip explicitly said Jesus kissed Mary Magdalene in the mouth, making the disciples jealous of her. Other gospels in the Nag Hammadi texts also spoke of the intimate relationship between her and Jesus, even referring to her as his "beloved."

Her importance was shown by her presence in major events of Jesus' life. She anointed his feet with a costly perfume, an act the disciples tried to stop but which Jesus allowed, making him live up to the title the Messiah, the "Annointed One." "

2."Luke chapter 8, tells us that Mary was one of Jesus' followers and travelled with him." Luke 8 Chapter.

"But the Bible isn't the only source. In 1945, at Nag Hammadi in southern Egypt, two men came across a sealed ceramic jar. Inside, they discovered a hoard of ancient papyrus books. Although they never received as much public attention as the Dead Sea Scrolls, these actually turn out to be much more important for writing the history of early Christianity. They are a cache of Christian texts. The Nag Hammadi texts tell us about early Christians. They were written in Coptic, the language of early Christian Egypt. As most ancient Christian texts have been lost, this discovery was exceptional. The discovery includes the Gospel of Thomas, the Gospel of Philip and the Acts of Peter. None of these texts were included in the Bible, because the content didn't conform to Christian doctrine, and they're referred to as apocryphal. They tend to concentrate on things that one doesn't read about in the Bible. For example, New Testament gospels says after the resurrection Jesus spent some time talking with the disciples, but you don't learn much about what he said. In the gospels of Nag Hammadi you can read what he said.

Although they're not Biblical texts, experts still believe that they give us significant insights into Christian history. In these apocryphal texts we might have genuine traditions about Jesus that for one reason or another didn't make it into the New Testament.

For the first time in hundreds of years there was a new source of information about Mary Magdalene. She appears very frequently as one of the prominent disciples of Jesus. In certain texts where Jesus is in discussion with his disciples, Mary Magdalene asks many informed questions. Whereas the other disciples at times seem confused, she is the one who understands.

One of the documents discovered at Nag Hammadi is the Gospel of Philip, in which Mary Magdalene is a key figure. It has been the cause of one of the most controversial claims ever made about her.

During their long burial in the desert, some of the books were attacked by ants. In this Gospel, the ants made a hole in a very crucial place.
The text says:

And the companion of the [...] Mary Magdalene. [...] loved her more than all the disciples, and used to kiss her often on her [...]. The rest of the disciples [...]. They said to him "Why do you love her more than all of us?" The Savior answered and said to them, "Why do I not love you like her? When a blind man and one who sees are both together in darkness, they are no different from one another. When the light comes, then he who sees will see the light, and he who is blind will remain in darkness."

The 'lacuna', or gap, which hides where Jesus kissed Mary has tantalised scholars for decades."

There are many indications of intimacy and love between Jesus and Mary Magdalene in the Gnostic material. When Karen King was translating "The Gospel of Mary," she had to determine which Mary was being discussed because the Mary written about had no last name. She identified Mary as Mary Magdalene because twice in the text Mary was described as the woman Jesus loved more than the others. This refrain appears often in the Gnostic texts, and in "The Gospel of Philip" Mary Magdalene is described as the "companion" of Jesus. According to different scholars that word, in its original Greek usage, has innuendos of something more, perhaps of sexual partnership. Also in "The Gospel of Philip" are the provocative lines that "Jesus kissed Mary Magdalene upon the. " The last word is missing in the papyrus document. Typically the missing word is translated as mouth.  In the ABC Frontline special Elaine Pagels interprets this statement as symbolic and indicative of a transmission of knowledge but, given the other phrases of intimacy, her interpretation seems overly head-oriented. While all the academic scholars on the ABC program state there is no evidence for the marriage of Jesus and Mary Magdalene in the Gnostic or Orthodox texts available to us, most of them, particularly Karen King and Father Richard McBrien of the University of Notre Dame, were sympathetic to the idea of some kind of love relationship between Jesus and Mary. The ABC Frontline special ended with the commentator debunking the legendary underpinning of The Da Vinci Code  but then saying, "The story of Jesus and Mary Magdalene is indeed a love story." "

So as we clearly see from the evidence above, the early Christians' doctrines that were found in Egypt clearly testify that Jesus and Mary had a romantic relationship.  The fact that the gospel of Philip is not included in many of today's bibles does not mean a thing, because according to history, many Bible/Canons existed during the early Christians' days.

and in the last we don't believe in that Jesus was rapist or Muhammad was rapist, It's ur corrupted books which tells the strange story about Jesus?????

Infact Jesus was true Messenger of Allah so as the Muhammad was true Messenger of Allah?

« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 12:03:35 PM by Peter »

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2010, 09:24:41 AM »

do u think it mean rape. It mean that i want to give her in ur custody?

Now let talk about the Bible as u believe that Bible was word of God.

So lets see

Jesus kissed Mary Magdalene according to early Christians' authentic Manuscripts!

1. "Interest in Mary Magdalene grew following the discovery of the Nag Hammadi Gnostic Gospels in 1945. The Gospel of Philip explicitly said Jesus kissed Mary Magdalene in the mouth, making the disciples jealous of her. Other gospels in the Nag Hammadi texts also spoke of the intimate relationship between her and Jesus, even referring to her as his "beloved."

Her importance was shown by her presence in major events of Jesus' life. She anointed his feet with a costly perfume, an act the disciples tried to stop but which Jesus allowed, making him live up to the title the Messiah, the "Annointed One." "

2."Luke chapter 8, tells us that Mary was one of Jesus' followers and travelled with him." Luke 8 Chapter.

"But the Bible isn't the only source. In 1945, at Nag Hammadi in southern Egypt, two men came across a sealed ceramic jar. Inside, they discovered a hoard of ancient papyrus books. Although they never received as much public attention as the Dead Sea Scrolls, these actually turn out to be much more important for writing the history of early Christianity. They are a cache of Christian texts. The Nag Hammadi texts tell us about early Christians. They were written in Coptic, the language of early Christian Egypt. As most ancient Christian texts have been lost, this discovery was exceptional. The discovery includes the Gospel of Thomas, the Gospel of Philip and the Acts of Peter. None of these texts were included in the Bible, because the content didn't conform to Christian doctrine, and they're referred to as apocryphal. They tend to concentrate on things that one doesn't read about in the Bible. For example, New Testament gospels says after the resurrection Jesus spent some time talking with the disciples, but you don't learn much about what he said. In the gospels of Nag Hammadi you can read what he said.

Although they're not Biblical texts, experts still believe that they give us significant insights into Christian history. In these apocryphal texts we might have genuine traditions about Jesus that for one reason or another didn't make it into the New Testament.

For the first time in hundreds of years there was a new source of information about Mary Magdalene. She appears very frequently as one of the prominent disciples of Jesus. In certain texts where Jesus is in discussion with his disciples, Mary Magdalene asks many informed questions. Whereas the other disciples at times seem confused, she is the one who understands.

One of the documents discovered at Nag Hammadi is the Gospel of Philip, in which Mary Magdalene is a key figure. It has been the cause of one of the most controversial claims ever made about her.

During their long burial in the desert, some of the books were attacked by ants. In this Gospel, the ants made a hole in a very crucial place.
The text says:

And the companion of the [...] Mary Magdalene. [...] loved her more than all the disciples, and used to kiss her often on her [...]. The rest of the disciples [...]. They said to him "Why do you love her more than all of us?" The Savior answered and said to them, "Why do I not love you like her? When a blind man and one who sees are both together in darkness, they are no different from one another. When the light comes, then he who sees will see the light, and he who is blind will remain in darkness."

The 'lacuna', or gap, which hides where Jesus kissed Mary has tantalised scholars for decades."

There are many indications of intimacy and love between Jesus and Mary Magdalene in the Gnostic material. When Karen King was translating "The Gospel of Mary," she had to determine which Mary was being discussed because the Mary written about had no last name. She identified Mary as Mary Magdalene because twice in the text Mary was described as the woman Jesus loved more than the others. This refrain appears often in the Gnostic texts, and in "The Gospel of Philip" Mary Magdalene is described as the "companion" of Jesus. According to different scholars that word, in its original Greek usage, has innuendos of something more, perhaps of sexual partnership. Also in "The Gospel of Philip" are the provocative lines that "Jesus kissed Mary Magdalene upon the . " The last word is missing in the papyrus document. Typically the missing word is translated as mouth.  In the ABC Frontline special Elaine Pagels interprets this statement as symbolic and indicative of a transmission of knowledge but, given the other phrases of intimacy, her interpretation seems overly head-oriented. While all the academic scholars on the ABC program state there is no evidence for the marriage of Jesus and Mary Magdalene in the Gnostic or Orthodox texts available to us, most of them, particularly Karen King and Father Richard McBrien of the University of Notre Dame, were sympathetic to the idea of some kind of love relationship between Jesus and Mary. The ABC Frontline special ended with the commentator debunking the legendary underpinning of The Da Vinci Code  but then saying, "The story of Jesus and Mary Magdalene is indeed a love story." "

So as we clearly see from the evidence above, the early Christians' doctrines that were found in Egypt clearly testify that Jesus and Mary had a romantic relationship.  The fact that the gospel of Philip is not included in many of today's bibles does not mean a thing, because according to history, many Bible/Canons existed during the early Christians' days.

and in the last we don't believe in that Jesus was rapist or Muhammad was rapist, It's ur corrupted books which tells the strange story about Jesus?????

Infact Jesus was true Messenger of Allah so as the Muhammad was true Messenger of Allah?

You have been told once already that these gnostic gospels were not accurate representations of Christ. They were created in the second, third and fourth centuries. Please, if you are going to attribute something to Jesus you must draw from the four earliest and only attested Gospels. Anything else you offer shows the desperation of your argument. Also you have been warned before but in case you forgot I will do so again. If you are making a point use a quote here or there to reinforce an original thought. DO NOT continue to post other people's work as if it is your own.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 12:03:57 PM by Peter »
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

punisher

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2010, 11:23:02 AM »
You have been told once already that these gnostic gospels were not accurate representations of Christ. They were created in the second, third and fourth centuries. Please, if you are going to attribute something to Jesus you must draw from the four earliest and only attested Gospels. Anything else you offer shows the desperation of your argument. Also you have been warned before but in case you forgot I will do so again. If you are making a point use a quote here or there to reinforce an original thought. DO NOT continue to post other people's work as if it is your own.

So u made my day, that's what i am expecting from u?

Same is the case with Mr. Peter he is also using gnostic Material? To abuse our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). What about him?????

I love Jesus (PBUH) and also love Muhammad (PBUH) both are true prophet of Allah?

So what the difference.?????

His all articles are useless, because they contain Gnostic Material.

Infact, Jesus and Muhammad (PBUH) both are True Messenger of Allah

I think it's very clear to  both of U? Don't use the Gnostic Material?

Use ur Own Mind? Don't Blindly Copy Paste

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2010, 12:15:00 PM »

So u made my day, that's what i am expecting from u?

Same is the case with Mr. Peter he is also using gnostic Material? To abuse our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). What about him?????

I love Jesus (PBUH) and also love Muhammad (PBUH) both are true prophet of Allah?

So what the difference.?????

His all articles are useless, because they contain Gnostic Material.

Infact, Jesus and Muhammad (PBUH) both are True Messenger of Allah

I think it's very clear to  both of U? Don't use the Gnostic Material?

Use ur Own Mind? Don't Blindly Copy Paste

Your assessment is ludicrous. Peter has shown you from the koran and the hadith Muhammad's disreputable behaviour. You have not shown a single reference from the attested Gospels that proves a connection between Jesus' moral behaviour and Muhammad's. I would recommend that you follow your own advise and stop blindly copying and pasting and actually form an original thought on the issue.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

punisher

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2010, 06:00:35 AM »

Your assessment is ludicrous. Peter has shown you from the koran and the hadith Muhammad's disreputable behaviour. You have not shown a single reference from the attested Gospels that proves a connection between Jesus' moral behaviour and Muhammad's. I would recommend that you follow your own advise and stop blindly copying and pasting and actually form an original thought on the issue.

So as i have also shown from Luke.

But it seems that name of foram should be only Christian foram. Not the Islam Christian foram

As the only Christianity here not the muslims.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2010, 04:25:55 PM »

So as i have also shown from Luke.

But it seems that name of foram should be only Christian foram. Not the Islam Christian foram

As the only Christianity here not the muslims.

Luk 12:49  I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?  

Luk 12:50   But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!  

Luk 12:51   Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:  

Luk 12:52   For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.  

These verses along with the rest you quoted do not show a violent side to Jesus. IF you had read the entire passage you would have realized that the division that Jesus was talking about was a result of people accepting Him as Lord and Saviour. What do you suppose happens to those muslims in the middle east that convert to Christianity? There family turns against them just as Jesus said would happen.

You have shown a knack for taking verses and divorcing them from context. Verses contained within parables are meant to be taken FIGURATIVELY. Why not for once just read the Gospels by yourself and stop parrotting the false analysis of people with an agenda?

« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 12:04:37 PM by Peter »

punisher

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2010, 01:55:12 PM »

These verses along with the rest you quoted do not show a violent side to Jesus. IF you had read the entire passage you would have realized that the division that Jesus was talking about was a result of people accepting Him as Lord and Saviour.

Ok dear suppose, if i am wrong in every aspect, can u tell me why there is contradiction in bible

as u say,

if you had read the entire passage you would have realized that the division that Jesus was talking about was a result of People accepting him as Lord and Saviour

If u believe Jesus as Lord and Savior can u please tell  and answer me, It seems that Mr. Peter has clearly run from the evidence

Please answer my if Jesus was Lord than why he showed himself as servant of God confirming what is written in Quran

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2010, 08:58:27 AM »

Ok dear suppose, if i am wrong in every aspect, can u tell me why there is contradiction in bible

as u say,

if you had read the entire passage you would have realized that the division that Jesus was talking about was a result of People accepting him as Lord and Saviour

If u believe Jesus as Lord and Savior can u please tell  and answer me, It seems that Mr. Peter has clearly run from the evidence

Please answer my if Jesus was Lord than why he showed himself as servant of God confirming what is written in Quran

Any contradiction you could possibly cite has thoroughly been answered many times over. Why don't you try exploring some Christian apologetic sites sometime and get the answers for yourself. I have answered many of your questions many times over in various threads on this forum, yet you have managed to elude answering the few I have posed to you. So until you start answering questions and engaging in an exchange your questions will be ignored.

You can start with this one.

Why do you believe Muhammad to be a holy prophet when he engaged in rape, murder, thievery, lying, fornication, adultary, and pedophilia?

If you can actually answer this one point by point and with original content, not redundantly cutting and pasting pages of someone elses' work I will answer ONE question of yours. Then you will answer one of mine. We shall continue in this manner.

Sound easy enough?