Author Topic: Muhummed THE NATURAL SUCCESSOR TO Christ  (Read 10450 times)

punisher

Re: Muhummed THE NATURAL SUCCESSOR TO Christ
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2010, 03:38:58 AM »

You can start with this one.

Why do you believe Muhammad to be a holy prophet when he engaged in rape, murder, thievery, lying, fornication, adultary, and pedophilia?

r.

Sound easy enough?

We don't believe, It's u and ur corrupted book which don't even forgive Prophets for blaming them.

So in you books show Jesus follower of Satan (Noazbillah)

Now Let Give ur Answering

Muhammad to be a holy prophet when he engaged in rape,

Read this I have Clear the doubts of Mr Peter and ur doubts will also be clear

Muhammad the Womanizer?

Why do you believe Muhammad to be a holy prophet when he engaged  murder

If u think Muhammad (PBUH) as Murder Than

Prophet Muhammad is a murderer for killing the enemies? WHAT ABOUT THE BIBLE'S PROPHETS' MURDERS that were blessed by GOD Almighty?

1-  The murders of the Bible's Prophets:

2 Kings 2
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!"
24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD . Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

Important Note:  When Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him tried to migrate from Mecca to the city of Al-Ta'if, the pagans there had their own children throw rocks on the Prophet until his face and body were swollen and bleeding.  The Prophet peace be upon him prayed for the people of Al-Ta'if to be Guided to Islam.  And ultimately they were Guided and they embraced Islam.

While Prophet Muhammad loved and forgave children for throwing stones at him, the Bible shows ZERO tolerance to even innocent name-calling from children; let alone having them throwing stones!

Numbers 31:17-18

"Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

According to the historical elaborations about Numbers 31:17-18 Biblical Verses in the Jewish Talmud, the girls in "every girl who has never slept with a man" were AS YOUNG AS 3 YEARS OLD, and were forced into SEX!

Exodus 13
14 "In days to come, when your son asks you, 'What does this mean?' say to him, 'With a mighty hand the LORD brought us out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
15 When Pharaoh stubbornly refused to let us go, the LORD killed every firstborn in Egypt, both man and animal. This is why I sacrifice to the LORD the first male offspring of every womb and redeem each of my firstborn sons.'
16 And it will be like a sign on your hand and a symbol on your forehead that the LORD brought us out of Egypt with his mighty hand.
"

While I fully understand GOD Almighty's Wisdom in these verses, but using the team of clowns' (Answering Islam) logic, this makes the Bible as a false book and a book of terror.

While I fully understand GOD Almighty's Wisdom in these verses, but using the team of clowns' (Answering Islam) logic, this makes the Bible as a false book and a book of terror.

By the way, NOT A SINGLE NOBLE VERSE in the Noble Quran does it Command for Muslims to kill innocent children!

I openly challenge the team of weasels to produce one, JUST ONE, Noble Verse from the Noble Quran that allows killing of innocent children or people!

Allah Almighty Said regarding innocent souls in the Noble Quran:

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things).  (The Noble Quran, 8:61)"

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors.  (The Noble Quran, 2:190)"

"On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.  (The Noble Quran, 5:32)"

Why do you believe Muhammad to be a holy prophet when he engaged in  thievery, lying, fornication, adultary, and pedophilia?,

What Bible Says about Jesus? As u raised so many Question about Prophet PBUH

The Bible says Jesus was a Liar

After this, Jesus went around in Galilee, purposely staying away from Judea  because the Jews there were waiting to take his life. But when the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles was near, Jesus' brothers said to him, "You ought to leave here and go to Judea, so that your disciples may see the miracles you do. No one who wants to become a public figure acts in secret. Since you are doing these things, show yourself to the world." For even his own brothers did not believe in him.

Therefore Jesus told them, "The right time for me has not yet come; for you any time is right. The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that what it does is evil. You go to the Feast. I am not yet going up to this Feast, because for me the right time has not yet come." Having said this, he stayed in Galilee.

However, after his brothers had left for the Feast, he went also, not publicly, but in secret.
(John 7:1-10)

How many Christians have overlooked this verse? The footnote regarding John 7:8 says

"Some early manuscripts do not have yet". The word "yet" was added to later manuscripts to cover up the lie.

The Bible says that Jesus was a sinner. Compare the two verses below:

John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins. (Mark 1:4)

Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John.
(Matthew 3:13)

As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. (Matthew 3:16)

Since Jesus was baptized, this means he was a sinner!

Jesus was a murderer

And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which  searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. (Revelations 2:23)

Jesus was a hater

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. (Luke 14:26)

Jesus did not bring peace

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. (Matthew 10:34)
Why do you believe Muhammad to be a holy prophet when he engaged in rape, murder, thievery, lying, fornication, adultary, and pedophilia? [/quote]

So it's common for all Christian to blames like Innocent People Like Jesus and Muhammad (PBUH)

Jesus Taught the Death Penalty

"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned
(John 15:1-6)

Jesus said everyone will go to Hell

Everyone will be salted with fire. (Mark 9:49)

Why do you believe Muhammad to be a holy prophet when he engaged in rape, murder, thievery, lying, fornication, adultary, and pedophilia?

So it's the hobby of Christian like U and Peter to blame Innocent People Like Jesus and Muhammad (Peace be upon them)

So don't copy paste try to answer my question?

Please answer my if Jesus was Lord than why he showed himself as servant of God confirming what is written in Quran
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 12:05:30 PM by Peter »

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2010, 09:18:01 AM »
(disappeared then restored from database on 2-10-15)

You can start with this one.

r.

Sound easy enough?

We don't believe, It's u and ur corrupted book which don't even forgive Prophets for blaming them.

So in you books show Jesus follower of Satan (Noazbillah)

Now Let Give ur Answering

Muhammad to be a holy prophet when he engaged in rape,

Read this I have Clear the doubts of Mr Peter and ur doubts will also be clear

Muhammad the Womanizer?

Why do you believe Muhammad to be a holy prophet when he engaged murder

If u think Muhammad (PBUH) as Murder Than

Prophet Muhammad is a murderer for killing the enemies? WHAT ABOUT THE BIBLE'S PROPHETS' MURDERS that were blessed by GOD Almighty?

1- The murders of the Bible's Prophets:

2 Kings 2
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!"
24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD . Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

Important Note: When Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him tried to migrate from Mecca to the city of Al-Ta'if, the pagans there had their own children throw rocks on the Prophet until his face and body were swollen and bleeding. The Prophet peace be upon him prayed for the people of Al-Ta' to be Guided to Islam. And ultimately they were Guided and they embraced Islam.

While Prophet Muhammad loved and forgave children for throwing stones at him, the Bible shows ZERO tolerance to even innocent name-calling from children; let alone having them throwing stones!

Numbers 31:17-18

"Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

According to the historical elaborations about Numbers 31:17-18 Biblical Verses in the Jewish Talmud, the girls in "every girl who has never slept with a man" were AS YOUNG AS 3 YEARS OLD, and were forced into SEX!

Exodus 13
14 "In days to come, when your son asks you, 'What does this mean?' say to him, 'With a mighty hand the LORD brought us out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
15 When Pharaoh stubbornly refused to let us go, the LORD killed every firstborn in Egypt, both man and animal. This is why I sacrifice to the LORD the first male offspring of every womb and redeem each of my firstborn sons.
16 And it will be like a sign on your hand and a symbol on your forehead that the LORD brought us out of Egypt with his mighty hand.
"

By the way, NOT A SINGLE NOBLE VERSE in the Noble Quran does it Command for Muslims to kill innocent children!

I openly challenge the team of weasels to produce one, JUST ONE, Noble Verse from the Noble Quran that allows killing of innocent children or people!

Allah Almighty Said regarding innocent souls in the Noble Quran:

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things).  (The Noble Quran, 8:61)"

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors.  (The Noble Quran, 2:190)"

"On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.  (The Noble Quran, 5:32)"

Why do you believe Muhammad to be a holy prophet when he engaged in  thievery, lying, fornication, adultary, and pedophilia?,

What Bible Says about Jesus? As u raised so many Question about Prophet PBUH

The Bible says Jesus was a Liar

After this, Jesus went around in Galilee, purposely staying away from Judea  because the Jews there were waiting to take his life. But when the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles was near, Jesus' brothers said to him, "You ought to leave here and go to Judea, so that your disciples may see the miracles you do. No one who wants to become a public figure acts in secret. Since you are doing these things, show yourself to the world." For even his own brothers did not believe in him." Therefore Jesus told them, "The right time for me has not yet come; for you any time is right. The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that what it does is evil. You go to the Feast. I am not yet going up to this Feast, because for me the right time has not yet come." Having said this, he stayed in Galilee.

However, after his brothers had left for the Feast, he went also, not publicly, but in secret.

How many Christians have overlooked this verse? The footnote regarding John 7:8 says

“Some early manuscripts do not have yet”. The word ‘yet’ was added to later manuscripts to cover up the lie.

John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins. (Mark 1:4)

Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John.
(Matthew 3:13)

Jesus was a murderer

And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. (Revelations 2:23)

Jesus was a hater

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. (Luke 14:26)

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. (Matthew 10:34)

So it's common for all Christian to blames like Innocent People Like Jesus and Muhammad (PBUH)

"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned

So it's the hobby of Christian like U and Peter to blame Innocent People Like Jesus and Muhammad (Peace be upon them)

So don't copy paste try to answer my question?

Please answer my if Jesus was Lord than why he showed himself as servant of God confirming what is written in Quran

No punisher. You are not going to obfuscate again. I told you I would answer one question as soon as you answered one question and we would continue in like manner. Either answer the question I posed to you or do not post anymore. I have answered enough of your challenges and in time will gladly answer these, as soon as you actually answer questions posed to you. It is time to use your mind to think for yourself instead of blindly believing everything your imam shoves in front of your face. Now answer this question or do not post anymore questions.

You can answer them point by point if you please. But do answer them before posting again. If you had actually engaged in dialogue rather than branch off topic time and again it would not have come to this. I will answer the challenges you have posted above in the coming days and as you answer questions I will post answers to those challenges. It is time to act like an adult.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 06:37:43 AM by PeteWaldo »
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2010, 01:57:38 PM »

Here Mohammed appoints women to be taken as spoils of war

Sura 33:50-51 "O prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee ... this only for thee, and not for believers [at large]; we know what we have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hand possess; - in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And God is oft-forgiving, most merciful.

Sanctioning fornication with prisoners (though technically "fornication" may suggest non-marital relations between consenting adults, not between a rapist and victim).

Sura 23.1 The believers must (eventually) win through,- 2 Those ....
23.5 Who abstain from sex, 6 Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,

Mohammed even sanctioning the rape of married (adultery) non-muslim women taken as spoils of war:

Sura 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess:....

And al-Jalalayn tafsir (4:24) states: "And, forbidden to you are, wedded women, those with spouses, that you should marry them before they have left their spouses, be they Muslim free women or not; save what your right hands own, of captured [slave] girls, whom you may have sexual intercourse with, even if they should have spouses among the enemy camp, but only after they have been absolved of the possibility of pregnancy [after the completion of one menstrual cycle]; this is what God has prescribed for you (kitba is in the accusative because it is the verbal noun)""

(Sahih Muslim) Book 8:3431: "It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with a captive woman after she is purified (of menses or delivery) in case she has a husband, her marriage is abrogated after she becomes captive. BOOK 8. KITAB AL-NIKAH
http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/muslim/008.smt.html
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/hadeeth/muslim/content08.html

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/018219.php

After beheading her father and husband, along with the rest of the men and boys of her peaceful Jewish farming village...... Tabari VIII:38 "The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah bt. Amr. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Allah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism."
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1263.msg5117#msg5117

The only way to construe Mohammed's actions - as sanctioned by his Quran - as something other than rape, is to suggest that a woman whose husband, father, and all the men and boys in her village were beheaded in front of her, would then want to have consensual sex out of wedlock - that is fornicate - with the reprobate responsible for their murder.

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1263.0

Where in the Scriptures is Jesus revealed as a rapist?
How is a rapist a "natural successor" to Jesus Christ?

I have given answer to this in very detail

I think u have missed this one

Muhammad the Womanizer?

"Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: "I felt jealous of the women who offered themselves to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said:...."

That's not an answer at all. Female prisoners whose families were slaughtered didn't "offer themselves" to Mohammed.
Even MOhammed's boy knew what was up.

http://islam-watch.org/AbulKasem/MdViolatedKoran.htm
".when it was night, he entered a tent and she entered with him. Abu Ayyub came there and passed the night by the tent with a sword keeping his head at the tent. When it was morning and the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, perceived (some body) moving, he asked: Who is there? He replied: I am Abu Ayub. He asked: Why are you here? He replied: O Apostle of Allah! There is a young lass newly wedded (to you) with whose late husband you have done what you have done. I was not sure of safety, so I wanted to be close to you. Thereupon the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, said twice: O Abu Ayyub! May Allah show you mercy."  (ibn Sa'd vol.ii, p.145)

No matter how hard you try to obfuscate, men forcing themselves on female prisoners of war, will always be rape. Whether they pretend the pretense of a marriage or not. And the FACT IS, that is condoned by the Quran and the Hadith.

Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, 'We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1263.msg5864#msg5864

Where in the Scriptures is Jesus revealed as a rapist?
How is a rapist a "natural successor" to Jesus Christ?

Ok peter you Jesus was not a rapist not Muhammad (peace be upon them).

Simply saying Mohammed wasn't a rapist, doesn't make it so. Let's look at the EVIDENCE.
I was out of town and unavailable from last Sunday. Please excuse my absence.

Punisher - "I have given answer to this in very detail
I think u have missed this one
Muhammad the Womanizer?"

We'll cover Mohammed's fornication with his concubines and slaves after we cover his rape of captives.

It's only ur ignorance that which astray u from the true Path. The about qouted expression didn't show the muhammad peace be upon him   raped (naozbillah)?

so I wanted to be close to you.

do u think it mean rape. It mean that i want to give her in ur custody?

Now let talk about the Bible as u believe that Bible was word of God.

We have to finish one thing at a time. We are exploring the title and subject of your thread. Let's stay on topic. After we finish this thread, regarding your notion about Mohammed being the "natural successor" to Jesus Christ, then we can move on to other topics.

Do you believe that a woman, whose husband, father and brothers had just been beheaded along with all of the boys and men in her village, while her mother and sisters were sold off into slavery, would then desire to have sex, with the man who was responsible for the beheading of her husband, father and brothers and selling her mother and sisters off into slavery? Yes or No?

punisher

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2010, 07:59:34 AM »

We have to finish one thing at a time. We are exploring the title and subject of your thread. Let's stay on topic. After we finish this thread, regarding your notion about Mohammed being the "natural successor" to Jesus Christ, then we can move on to other topics.

Do you believe that a woman, whose desire to have sex[/color], with the man who was responsible for the beheading of her husband, father and brothers and selling her mother and sisters off into slavery? Yes or No?

I think u have nothing to say that's why u r running so Hardly,

Ok i will Answer your question

But First u tell me

In what do u believe?

1. Do u believe in Bible  Yes / No

or

Do u Believe in Jesus Yes / No

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2010, 09:06:29 AM »

Do you believe that a woman, whose desire to have sex[/color], with the man who was responsible for the beheading of her husband, father and brothers and selling her mother and sisters off into slavery? Yes or No?

But First u tell me

In what do u believe?

1. Do u believe in Bible  Yes / No

or

Allow me to answer both of those questions. Yes. Now once again you have not answered the question posed to you and diverted the topic away from the subject at hand. I have told you answer that question or ask no more. You have shown a pattern of obfuscation when faced with questions you don't want to answer.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2010, 12:27:12 PM »

But First u tell me

In what do u believe?

1. Do u believe in Bible  Yes / No

Of course. It is the 1600 year record of the revelation of God to mankind through all of his prophets, apostles and witnesses, that God's people have followed for 3500 years.
Archaeology increasingly demonstrates the veracity of the scriptures as an accurate historical record as you yourself admitted when you wrote.

"First of all, no archaeological find has ever contradicted the Bible.  Archaeology has only confirmed what the Bible says."
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1483.msg6070#msg6070

or

I absolutely believe in Jesus CHRIST. Thus I am a CHRISTian through repentance and salvation. And the only way God gave us to know about Jesus Christ is through His prophets, apostles and witnesses as revealed through the Gospel. Christians are saved through the shed blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Now answer the question.

Do you believe that a woman, whose husband, father and brothers had just been beheaded along with all of the boys and men in her village, while her mother and sisters were sold off into slavery, would then desire to have sex, with the man who was responsible for the beheading of her husband, father and brothers and selling her mother and sisters off into slavery? Yes or No?

punisher

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2010, 02:23:52 PM »

Of course. It is the 1600 year record of the revelation of God to mankind through all of his prophets, apostles and witnesses, that God's people have followed for 3500 years.
Archaeology increasingly demonstrates the veracity of the scriptures as an accurate historical record as you yourself admitted when you wrote.

Ok dear if u believe in Bible, than u must also accept.

The Bible says Jesus was a Liar[/size][/b]

After this, Jesus went around in Galilee, purposely staying away from Judea because the Jews there were waiting to take his life. But when the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles was near, Jesus' brothers said to him, "You ought to leave here and go to Judea, so that your disciples may see the miracles you do. No one who wants to become a public figure acts in secret. Since you are doing these things, show yourself to the world." For even his own brothers did not believe in him.

Therefore Jesus told them, "The right time for me has not yet come; for you any time is right. The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that what it does is evil. You go to the Feast. I am not yet going up to this Feast, because for me the right time has not yet come." Having said this, he stayed in Galilee.

“Some early manuscripts do not have yet”. The word ‘yet’ was added to later manuscripts to cover up the lie.

Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. (Matthew 3:13)

Jesus was a murderer

And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. (Revelations 2:23)

Jesus was a hater

Why do you believe Muhammad to be a holy prophet when he engaged in rape, murder, thievery, lying, fornication, adultary, and pedophilia? [/quote]

Now Can u tell me Do u believe in Bible?

Yes / NO

I absolutely believe in Jesus CHRIST. Thus I am a CHRISTian through repentance and salvation. And the only way God gave us to know about Jesus Christ is through His prophets, apostles and witnesses as revealed through the Gospel. Christians are saved through the shed blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

You have two option in this case u must have to reject Bible or reject Jesus. If u reject Bible than u must accept Quran and Jesus. If u reject Jesus than u must have to accept Bible?

I don't Know dear in What do believe or what u d

Now answer the question.

Dear u are coping and pasting from Answering Islam site. Please always do some research.

Answering Islam is using Gnostic Material.

Al-Tabari and Ibn-Ishaq and other sources are extremely doubtful and unauthenticated

So if that is the Case i will also use Gnostic Material.

and in past when i used Gnostic Material u always warn me???

Is this Justice or Injustice
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 05:45:49 AM by PeteWaldo »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2010, 02:26:40 PM »
Every post goes to your spam storage until you answer, without obfuscating, my friend. Then I will move it back.

punisher

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2010, 02:43:28 PM »
Every post goes to your spam storage until you answer, without obfuscating, my friend. Then I will move it back.

I like that dear peter. When u run out  of argument than u use ur moderation?

I already told u that What you quoted above we don't believe in that? First qoute from Authentic source than come up with me?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2010, 02:56:16 PM »

<br />

I like that dear peter. When u run out of argument than u use ur moderation?

No, when you fail over and over and over and over and over to answer questions that are posed to you, even though rrm and I answer your questions.

I already told u that What you quoted above we don't believe in that?

You don't believe that Mohammed's "allah" sanctioned Mohammed and the boys taking female prisoners?
What kind of Muslim are you?

First qoute from Authentic source than come up with me?

Here are many authentic sources
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=456.0

For example

Sura 33:50-51 "O prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war ... this only for thee, and not for believers [at large]; we know what we have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hand possess; - in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And God is oft-forgiving, most merciful.

A god that sanctions rape of even still married sex-slaves:

Sura 23.1 The believers must (eventually) win through,-
23.5 Who abstain from sex, 6 Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,

Bukhari:V5B59N459 &quot;I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, "We went out with Allah’s Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus."
Tabari VIII:38 "The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah bt. Amr. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Allah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism."

(Sahih Muslim) Book 8:3431: "It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with a captive woman after she is purified (of menses or delivery) in case she has a husband, her marriage is abrogated after she becomes captive. BOOK 8. KITAB AL-NIKAH
http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/muslim/008.smt.html

Soooo......

punisher

« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2010, 03:00:06 AM »

For example

Sura 33:50-51 "O prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war ... this only for thee, and not for believers [at large]; we know what we have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hand possess; - in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And God is oft-forgiving, most merciful.
Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, "We went out with Allah’s Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus."

Tabari VIII:38 "The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah bt. Amr. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Allah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism."

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/muslim/008.smt.html<br />http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/hadeeth/muslim/content08.html

Here is my authentic Answer

there are two cases of concubine: one is a slave-girl living with a person as a maid only, in which case she will serve him, but he is not allowed to establish any sexual relationship with her. The other case is, if he decides to keep her as a partner, then he can establish a relationship with her, and then she will be freed as soon as she delivers any baby for him. Also, he will be the only person who has a relationship with her. This solution prevents any kind of prostitution, and at the same time, it finally leads towards the freedom of these concubines.

Currently, the conditions mentioned above do not exist, so no one can have concubines nowadays. That is why I consider the issue of concubines to be only of academic value, meaning that you only know it theoretically, because some of the critics of Islam raise this question to attack Islam.

source

A god that sanctions rape of even still married sex-slaves:

Sura 23.1 The believers must (eventually) win through,-

"And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts). Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess[...]"

Dear Peter To me the implication is clear. One guards something from OTHERS, not from one's self. The above instructs us to guard our chastity from OTHER people, EXCEPT our wives and concubines.

Also...

"And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste[...]"

It says that we should keep ourselves chaste. How should we keep ourselves chaste? It does not say, but masturbation is not excluded as a valid means. (That is, of course, assuming that chastity means having no sex with OTHERS, as discussed above).

Surely if touching our own bodies in a certain way was haraam, Allah would have been more specific. Allah does not say that we cannot scratch our heads, He does not say that we cannot lick our lips, and He does not say that we cannot stroke our genitalia. We do all of the above to satisfy a physical urge: an itch, dry lips, sexual arousal.

My concern is not with the act of masturbation. It is with the thoughts we have while masturbating. Many of these thoughts are very impure. We fantasize about other women, sometimes even married women! In my opinion, THAT is where the evil lies, not in the act.

As for your argument that we simply can't help it in the West, I must respectfully disagree. A more accurate way to say it is that the temptation is too great for you to resist. But that's what it remains: temptation. Allah commands us to resist temptation.  The fact that you cannot resist it does not make it impossible, it only makes *you* too weak. You must ask Allah for strength and guidance.

I was going through your article about masturbation, and wanted to point out to you that the verses mentioned in the anti-masturbation sites talk about guarding chastity, which is abstention for SEX and not from masturbation.
 Here's Merriam Webster dictionary's definition of chastity:

chas·ti·ty
Pronunciation: 'chas-t&amp;-tE
Function: noun
Date: 13th century
1 : the quality or state of being chaste : as a : abstention from unlawful
*sexual intercourse* b : abstention from all *sexual intercourse*

In fact, Yousaf ali has translated the verse in the following way:

"...Who abstain from **sex**, Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess"

Just thought I'd point it out. I don't see any valid point against masturbation in any religious scripture of Islam.

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1263.msg5117#msg5117<br />

Dear i think u r very poor in Quantum Physics and it will take a long time for u to understand, The Question u r repeating is not authentic source,
Tabari & Ishaq are not Authentic Source.

So always read gnostic material before copying and Paste from Answering Islam Site?

Suppose if i ask some question from gnostic site, Will u answer that?

Answering Islam Site is using the Same gnostic Material?

So please do some research and for God sake don't blindly copy paste?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 06:05:49 AM by PeteWaldo »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2010, 06:04:15 AM »

For example

Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, "We went out with Allah’s Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus."

Tabari VIII:38 &quot;The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah bt. Amr. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Allah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism."

Here is my authentic Answer

there are two cases of concubine: one is a slave-girl living with a person as a maid only, in which case she will serve him, but he is not allowed to establish any sexual relationship with her........
I didn't ask for a pile of personal blather and meaningless unsubstantiated generalities. We are going to talk about the example of Mohammed (your thread subject) and examples like Rayhana bt. Amr, Safiyah and Juwairiya.
http://faithfreedom.org/challenge/rapist.htm
http://www.islam-watch.org/Larry/Muhammad-Massacres-and-Sex-slaves.htm

Show me the &quot;authentic&quot; source that does not allow Mohammed &quot;to establish any sexual relationship with" his female captive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V22qDQqMPL0

The other case is, if he decides to keep her as a partner, then he can establish a relationship with her ........

And I am not asking what the filthy reprobate that forces himself on the female captive "decides" he desires.
I am asking if you believe that a captive woman, whose husband, father and brothers had just been beheaded along with all of the boys and men in her village, while her mother and sisters were sold off into slavery, would then desire to have sex, with the man who was responsible for the beheading of her husband, father and brothers and selling her mother and sisters off into slavery? Yes or No?

Everything you post from now on will be thrown into spam storage until you answer this YES or NO question.

punisher

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2010, 04:02:29 AM »

I am asking if you believe that a captive woman, whose husband, father and brothers had just been beheaded along with all of the boys and men in her village, while her mother and sisters were sold off into slavery, would then desire to have sex, with the man who was responsible for the beheading of her husband, father and brothers and selling her mother and sisters off into slavery? Yes or No?

and u are repeating the statement again and again?

I already told u that Ishaq and Tabari are not authentic source,
Father and brothers had just been beheaded along with all of the boys and men in her village, while her mother and sisters were sold off into slavery, would then desire to have sex, with the man who was responsible for the beheading of her husband, father and brothers and selling her mother and sisters off into slavery? Yes or No
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 06:15:47 AM by PeteWaldo »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2010, 05:20:39 AM »

and u are repeating the statement again and again?

Yes I am. And I will until you answer it. I would have only had to ask it one time if you had been honest enough with yourself to simply provide an answer.

I already told u that Ishaq and Tabari are not authentic source,

First, the question is generic is not yet Islam specific. Pretend it is inquiring about Attila the Hun and his taking the wives and daughters of the vanquished as spoils of war.
JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Secondly, are you denying that Mohammed beheaded the boys and men of the Qurayza?
I thought the killing of all those Jews is celebrated as one of the proudest moments in Islamic history .

Father and brothers had just been beheaded along with all of the boys and men in her village, while her mother and sisters were sold off into slavery, would then desire to have sex, with the man who was responsible for the beheading of her husband, father and brothers and selling her mother and sisters off into slavery? Yes or No

punisher

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2010, 07:11:32 AM »

Yes I am. And I will until you answer it. I would have only had to ask it one time if you had been honest enough with yourself to simply provide an answer.

O yeah what if i repeat the same question what do u say about this, what Jesus taught?

Jesus taught his followers how to be con man without getting caught:

“And if thou (John) wouldst know concerning me (Jesus), what I (Jesus) was, know that with a word did I (Jesus) deceive all things and I (Jesus) was no whit deceived.” Jesus Christ to John

So as by Law u r using Gnostic Material So i will also Ask Question?

Can u believe in Above statement Jesus Christ to John?

First, the question is generic is not yet Islam specific. Pretend it is inquiring about Attila the Hun and his taking the wives and daughters of the vanquished as spoils of war.
JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION.

U are using the gnostic Material of Unauthentic Source?

We don't accept it, First use some authentic source than ask me question?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 06:15:19 AM by PeteWaldo »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2010, 07:16:49 AM »

'By now it should be obvious to all the Muslim read-only participants reading this thread, that the reason punisher cannot bring himself to answer this simple yes or no question, even when it is asked about Attila the Hun - completely outside of Islamic texts - is because EVEN PUNISHER KNOWS that it reveals undeniably that his false "prophet" Mohammed was a RAPIST OF CAPTIVES. Like Rayhana bt. Amr, Safiyah and Juwairiya.
http://faithfreedom.org/challenge/rapist.htm
http://www.islam-watch.org/Larry/Muhammad-Massacres-and-Sex-slaves.htm

It doesn't take a genius to understand that NO WOMAN would DESIRE to be raped by the very persons responsible for slaughtering her husband, father and/or sons, and selling her mother, sisters and/or daughters off into slavery.
Indeed Mohammed was just as prophesied by Daniel.
Daniel 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women....
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/women_in_islam.htm

It is an undeniable matter of fact that Mohammed was a prisoner rapist, as revealed through both the Quran and accepted authentic Hadith.
Quran Sura 33:50-51 "O prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war ...
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=456.0
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1528.msg5864#msg5864
Sahih Muslim Book 8:3431: &quot;It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with a captive woman after she is purified (of menses or delivery) in case she has a husband, her marriage is abrogated after she becomes captive.

At least AnnaMuslim was honest enough with himself to post a tacit admission of it.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=466.msg6426#msg6426

Since you claim that Mohammed was the "natural successor" to Jesus Christ, where in the Gospel is Jesus revealed the same way? Of course He isn't. Mohammed and his followers are given over to the flesh and this world, as you aptly confirm on the last post of the prior page. Even Mohammed's so-called "paradise" is purely of the flesh and lusts of the world.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=264.0

Jesus Christ's followers are of the Spirit and in the kingdom of God.
2Cr 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

That's why Christians don't bow toward pagan black stone moon god idols. Our omnipresent God is in, and all around, us.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2010, 05:06:00 PM »
Having proven the ugly truth of Mohammed the prisoner rapist through Islam's own books - the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ - let's move on to Mohammed's thievery. Where is Jesus revealed in the Gospel as being a thief?
1Cr 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

So did Mohammed inherit the kingdom of God, or did he share the fate of all the other thieves of history?
Let's move to that thread and explore Mohammed's thievery, where he even cut himself in for 1/5 of the action, just like a Mafia Don.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=951.0

Bistabuster

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2015, 12:29:17 PM »
Nothing new here but when you ask Punisher a simple question as to there is only one answer which happens to be the answer Punisher doesn't want to give because Punisher knows that it will harm Islam.

Let's face the facts.  Punisher KNOWS Muhammad was a killer, rapist, womanizer in many ways, thief and many more.  He just won't say it.  That doesn't mean Punisher is ignorant of it.  On the contrary, Punisher is fully aware of Muhammad's life. 

Maybe he is afraid of the blasphemy laws of Islam!

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2015, 05:35:42 AM »
I notice a lot of disappeared posts on this page (I don't know why that happens(ed)). I'll try to reconstruct them from the database.

ps49

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2015, 10:35:37 AM »
Nothing new here but when you ask Punisher a simple question as to there is only one answer which happens to be the answer Punisher doesn't want to give because Punisher knows that it will harm Islam.

Let's face the facts.  Punisher KNOWS Muhammad was a killer, rapist, womanizer in many ways, thief and many more.  He just won't say it.  That doesn't mean Punisher is ignorant of it.  On the contrary, Punisher is fully aware of Muhammad's life. 

Yes and this whole thread has been a real eye opener for me. Unfortunately I feel a little nauseous after trawling through it all. Deceit and obfuscation seem to be a typical Islamic modus operandi.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2015, 03:04:08 AM »

Yes and this whole thread has been a real eye opener for me. Unfortunately I feel a little nauseous after trawling through it all. Deceit and obfuscation seem to be a typical Islamic modus operandi.

This is an old thread, and not having seen it for a couple of years I noticed that 3 of punisher's posts had disappeared (there was a brief period when the software had some sort of bug that emptied randomly occuring post's content. But I discovered that by quoting the empty box, it gave me a post number, that I could then go search the database for, and copy and paste it back in to restore it. I restored the OP and 2 others to the best of my ability in this thread (it comes confused with a lot of html tags tossed in that I have to erase back out)).

Anyway, yes the ever increasingly blasphemous behavior of Muslim forum participants is quite predictable. It was years before we ever needed a single forum rule, but then a pair of Muslims came in and simply copy and pasted huge volumes of content from other sites, and when challenged on it simply ignored the questions and continued on in their copy and paste blizzard. That's when I felt compelled to institute what is still basically the only forum rule. That members have to exercise enough manners, to reply back to responses to their posts, with additional recommendation that when they begin they start with a single point or two.
If they don't have an answer to a response to their post, they can say they don't know the answer, followed by a halt to their posting posts that the authors themselves are not prepared to defend. If they keep pressing hard enough their posts will be parked in the spam section temporarily, and if they continue, parked in permanent non-public storage.

It was either "Punisher" or "Mujaheed" or both, that would be with us for quite some time. Reenter the forum after some months of absence and even seeming a little repentant, then before long start the same old pattern of ever repetitive and escalating blasphemy against the Son of God, while increasingly ignoring responses and receiving warning after warning for that. Followed by parking their posts in spam, and if continuing a 1-3 day posting ban, then a week or two, then a month or two. Be gone for quite a while only to return again.