Author Topic: naliakbar on Mohammed's Night Journey  (Read 2106 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
naliakbar on Mohammed's Night Journey
« on: August 07, 2010, 08:35:49 AM »
[[[[YOU:
Forever is a very long time, my friend. You could die this very day.

ME:
IT ABSOLUTLY IS, which is why i will follow the teaching of god to adam ....]]]]

The problem with this preposterous delusion that you suffer under is that you have not yet, nor will you be able to, present a single shred of historical or archaeological evidence, that attests to any of the pre-Mohammed Islamic history that you have been trained to believe.
The reason, of course, is that it was all created by Mohammed and his boys in the 7th and 8th century AD.
Do you understand this?

Do you understand that the place where Mecca was eventually built in the 4th century AD is a thousand kilometers from anywhere Abraham ever traveled?

How did Ishmael travel that thousand miles, a thousand years before the first caravan did, in time to make it to Abraham's funeral in Hebron?

Did he fly on Mohammed's winged camel?

[[[[YOU:
Don't you ever get embarrassed by peddling Deedat's nonsense?
I could understand it, if you were illiterate.

Psa 84:7 They go from strength to strength, [every one of them] IN ZION appeareth before God.

Zion is mentioned 153 times in the KJV because it is the name of a hill in JERUSALEM, where THE temple was built on the temple mount that still stands - IN ZION,
ZION is about 1,200 KILOMETERS from where Mecca was eventually built in the 4th century AD.

Can you see that now you're saying that a mass of pilgrims wandered across 1200 kilometers of, untraveled, unknown harsh Arabian desert, a thousand years before the first caravan ever did?
Or did they travel on flying camels too?
Do you see where Deedat's buffoonery got you?
The temple mount still stands IN ZION, my poor Deedat deluded friend.

ME:
i am not peddeling deedat's nonesense, i am peddeling God's words, i gave you the verse in the quran where it states quite clearly that the first place of worship to god was Bakka, which there isnt a single muslim sect that differs from this being Mecca, even the deviant sects agree that this is mecca so it is not what deedat is peddeling it is what god states quite clearly.]]]]

But you also all unanimously believe Mohammed because he told you he rode around on a flying donkey-mule.

[[[[ the only bafoon is you because you are not blind to see the truth in what i have said to you.]]]]

My friend, no matter how hard you wish it were otherwise, the TEMPLE that was built in ZION was and will always remain, 1200 kilometers from where the pagans built the kaaba in Mecca in the 5th century AD, and Mohammed's grandfather dug the well of Zamzam.

[[[[YOU:
How did Ishmael travel that thousand miles, a thousand years before the first caravan did, in time to make it to Abraham's funeral in Hebron?

ME:
God allowed fighters in persia to make it to mecca in one day's travel and back to persia behind the army they left marching and these were not prophets of god, so why can god not do the same for his messengers to allow their journey to be shortened? you tell me i limit god but you forget that god has all powers and can make a turtle go faster than a 747 if he so willed.]]]]

Where do you find the account of this march to Mecca?

[[[YOU:

ME:
i have no idea where you got camel from, i have heard the animal described as a winged horse, .....]]]

Like Pegasus perhaps.

[[[[...... and i believe god can create anything he so desires and if a winged horse is something god wanted to create then why not? are you telling me that god cannot create such an animal?]]]

Well the mythological winged camel was how the fabled prophet of the Zoroastrians was supposed to have commuted back and forth from the place where his immortal ancestors dwelled. Sound familiar?
Mohammed would have been most familiar with this version of winged creatures as there is Zoroastrian influence in Islam.

But you seem to be suggesting that it is the type of flying animal that is at issue, rather than the fact that it was a flying animal.
Though Mohammed described his mythical animal using donkey and mule, can you honestly say you would believe Mohammed any less if he had said he rode to the same non-existent mosque in Jerusalem, to heaven, and back to Mecca by morning, on Ali Babba's flying carpet?

[[[[YOU:

ME:
i have no idea where you got camel from, i have heard the animal described as a winged horse, and i believe god can create anything he so desires and if a winged horse is something god wanted to create then why not? are you telling me that god cannot create such an animal?]]]]

Indeed He can, but you are illustrating the difficulty of believing claims made, in the absence of witnesses.
Who saw Mohammed's flying donkey-mule besides Mohammed?

{{{{{{{{{YOU:
[[[[YOU:

ME:
God allowed fighters in persia to make it to mecca in one day's travel and back to persia behind the army they left marching and these were not prophets of god, so why can god not do the same for his messengers to allow their journey to be shortened? you tell me i limit god but you forget that god has all powers and can make a turtle go faster than a 747 if he so willed.]]]]

Where do you find the account of this march to Mecca?

ME:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_ibn_al-Walid
Invasion of Persian Empire
"On his journey back to Mesopotamia, Khalid is said to have made a secret trip to Mecca to participate in Hajj."
Akram, Agha Ibrahim (2004), The Sword of Allah: Khalid bin al-Waleed -- His Life and Campaigns, Oxford University Press, ISBN 0195977149

I have not read this book but I believe wiki states this book speaks about the journey based on the links on the site. The actual source of it is Ibn Kathir's volume of books known as "The beginning and the end"}}}}}}}}}}

That article describes Mohammedan imperialistic slaughter and conquest from April through August.
What does an individual's "secret trip" (whose time duration is not disclosed) have to do with "....fighters in persia to make it to mecca in one day's travel and back to persia....".

Where is that detailed in the article?

I am asking about Abraham, who was supposed to have wandered 1200 kilometers to Mecca, with Hagar and what you believe to be and infant Ishmael, a thousand years before the first caravan ever did.

Did he abandon Sarah in Israel?
Did he hang around Mecca until Ishmael got old enough to help him build the Kaaba?
Did Sarah commute to Mecca so that she and Abraham could conceive Isaac?

[[[[ME:
As I stated this is where belief comes in, just as I believe moses split the sea, and I beleve jesus brought back the dead to life, I believe the prophet(Saw) went up to the heavens on a al barak, and to make matters even worst you have no idea what a mosque is, it is a holy place of worship, so even though the masjid al Aqsa was not there, the ruins of the temple was there ........]]]]]

I know it is imperative that you remain ignorant to history to follow Mohammed, but then don't turn around and pretend to know something about it. Every stone of the temple had been thrown down. Every last one. Just as Yahshua had prophesied it would be.

Yet Mohammed was so ignorant to history he said that he WENT INSIDE it when he told his ridiculous story.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1713.msg7036#msg7036

At the time Mohammed claimed he was praying IN the temple, the temple mount had actually been converted into A GARBAGE DUMP.
Yet when Mohammed was asked to describe it he even described windows and doors, and Abu Bakr lied and confirmed his description.
Many desert-dwelling illiterates left Islam after Mohammed's preposterous tale.
What's your excuse in this 21st century information age nali?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1713.0

[[[[........ which is a masjid a place of worship but ofcourse you don't care about reasoning because that is way over your head. So yea if muhammad(saw) said he went on a flying carpet I believe him ......]]]]]

Exactly right. In spite of the fact that not a single person ever heard "Allah" or Gabriel give him a single revelation, and that he never performed a single miracle. A "prophet" with no fulfilled prophecy that WAS and taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of Jesus Christ.

A man that your own books reveal as an illiterate, pillaging, plundering, murdering, child doing, prisoner raping, stepson's only wife stealing, sex slave prostituting, concubine fornicating, lying, cheating, blood drenched, imperialistic, conquering, terrorist, thief.

[[[[[...... as he is my prophet, ......]]]]]

Indeed so. He was Satan's prophet.

[[[[[....... but he didn't say that he wasi what is recorded in the muslim history books.]]]]]

There was no temple. Mohammed was an unashamed liar that encouraged his minions to lie too. And the taqiyyah is practiced unto today to a gullible west.

[[[[[YOU:
Indeed He can, but you are illustrating the difficulty of believing claims made, in the absence of witnesses.
Who saw Mohammed's flying donkey-mule besides Mohammed?

ME:
Who cares? i sure dont, becasue this is not what i worship, ........]]]]]

Don't be silly. It's the whole reason you pray 5 times a day and practice ablution, just like the Sabians did, from whom Mohammed and 4 of his cousins learned it.

[[[[[[........ i worship ONE god, who has no partners and as such how ever god gave revealation to his prophet is not a matter to me for me to care about.]]]]]

Indeed you do. The moon god "Allah".