Author Topic: "Jizya" means "penalty"  (Read 1663 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
"Jizya" means "penalty"
« on: October 16, 2010, 10:23:11 AM »
[edit 8-10-13]I just clicked on the link below and found I had to join muhammadtube to see it. For any of you who have in the past watched YouTubes by a first-language-Arabic user named ChristianPrince, Muslims finally got him banned from YouTube, so he had to create his own site. If you do create a log in you can hit use the log in "forever" feature like you might with this forum, so that when you come here you don't ever have to log in. At least I hope it works the same way.

The point of this video is that Muslims lie when they say that the jizya is a tax, because a different Arabic word is used for that. Jizya means penalty.

For me it is at least akin to the money the Mafia extorts from legitimate business owners, that happen to be in their area, for protection - from the Mafia - from themselves! [end edit]

http://www.muhammadtube.com/videos/1404/islam-is-truly-the-religion-of-hate-%28part-1%29

Surah 9.29Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. 30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: "Jizya" means "penalty"
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 02:36:24 PM »
added to OP