Author Topic: Could God Do That?  (Read 26581 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Could God Do That?
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2010, 05:21:33 PM »
You have a 2 day ban on posting Mujaheed per instructions in the following link
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1912.msg8429#msg8429

This thread, and your accusation, will be the first thread you address on your return.
Either support your accusation or admit it was contrived and false.
If you fail to do either one, but instead obfuscate, you will be banned for another 2 days.
Do not post on any other threads until you are given the go ahead.
Then after you get the go ahead, it will be per the instructions at the link above.

from an earlier post1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
Quote from: Mujaheed on October 30, 2010, 07:17:18 AM
TELL ME SOMETHING, CAN YOU COMMIT MURDER (ARE YOU CAPABLE OF COMMITTING A MURDER?)

Answer from Resistingrexmundi

Am I physically capable. Sure. My body possesses the necessary strength to facilitate the deed. But I am commanded not to. If you are trying to say God can do that but will not I will come back to my original point. Who says? Who commands God? Who tells God He cannot do what He wishes? He never said He wouldn't or couldn't manifest in the flesh. He manifested as a pillar of fire by night and a cloud by day in the Exodus. Yet we do not worship clouds or fire. Likewise we do not worship man or flesh but rather the Spirit that dwelt within that flesh giving it life and identity.

And you said

"We already established that you a potential murderer but unwilling to enter into the act."

Proclaiming him a potential murderer was patently false since he said

"I do not murder for many reasons. First I wish to obey God. Second I do not WANT to. Third I do not want to put my family and friends through the angst of the ordeal. I could go on but since I try to love others as God loves me there are a lot of things I do not do that I am physically capable of."

All he confirmed is he has the PHYSICAL ability to. So who doesn't?
That does not make him a "potential murderer".
He is Christian and thus is of the Spirit of God so that makes him the exact opposite of being a potential murderer.

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

As an aside, for a killing to be considered murder, requires malice.
Exactly like Mohammed's having innocent Jewish farm boys beheaded. Or the Arabian poets Mohammed had murdered, also with malice. Mohammed is the quintessential example of a murderer.

Yet you don't even "...SILENTLY REJOICED WHEN SOMEONE IS MURDERED..." but proclaim Mohammed's 7th century - Christian era - murdering as a good thing and of God.

As is the case most of the time you missed the point I was trying to demonstrate, that the conjecture leads to further unfounded accusations based on the way the question is posed in the first place.

What you made was an unsupportable accusation that Resistingrexmundi was a potential murderer when he is the exact opposite. That isn't making a point.

We end up in a futile argument over a hypothetical question. You do realize that it all started as a hypothetical question and not an interogation of resistingrexmundi's character.

Then I'll defer to him to correct me as well, if he is of the same opinion.

Your posting privileges HAVE NOT been restored. You are going to engage in some single-thread linear exchanges first. Do not post elsewhere.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2010, 04:07:13 AM »
I moved the remainder of our chat to "extensions of chats" because I realized you started back in doing the same thing as you have been doing. Adding a bunch of unrelated drivel that has already been thoroughly addressed.

I will leave your charge against resistingrexmundi to being between you and he.

Stick to the topic and do not embellish with more unrelated subjects or additional accusations.

While you are waiting for resisting to engage on this thread, you can post on the thread you were banned for 2 days on, for your continued obfuscation.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1912.msg8429#msg8429

You can reply to my last 2 posts on your unrelated topics on this thread, at this link.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1955.msg8489#msg8489

But please learn to how to quote posts in this forum at the following thread link, before you do anything else. Practice at that thread until you learn it. When you goof up quoting, then every time someone tries to quote you after that, their post gets goofed up. Please exercise a little good forum citizenship and responsibility.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=39.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2011, 06:16:08 AM »
Muslims often make that same spurious argument that Yahweh wouldn't make the Messiah suffer and die, as if their emotion driven opinions somehow negate the scriptural and secular record of the event. But this is going not only contrary to the record but directly against the Muslims own books. The hadith tells them that prophets were unjustly killed.

And (remember) when you said, "O Musa (Moses)! We cannot endure one kind of food. So invoke your Lord for us to bring forth for us of what the earth grows, its herbs, its cucumbers, its Fum (wheat or garlic), its lentils and its onions." He said, "Would you exchange that which is better for that which is lower? Go you down to any town and you shall find what you want!" And they were covered with humiliation and misery, and they drew on themselves the Wrath of Allah. That was because they used to disbelieve the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations etc.) of Allah and killed the prophets wrongfully. That was because they disobeyed and used to transgress the bounds (in their disobedience to Allah, i.e. commit crimes and sins).
(  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #61)

Indignity is put over them wherever they may be, except when under a covenant (of protection) from Allah, and from men; they have drawn on themselves the Wrath of Allah, and destruction is put over them. This is because they disbelieved in the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah and killed the prophets without right. This is because they disobeyed (Allah) and used to transgress beyond bounds (in Allah's disobedience, crimes and sins).
(  سورة آل عمران  , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #112)
http://www.searchtruth.com/search.php?keyword=prophet+killed&chapter=&translator=5&search=1&start=0&records_display=10&search_word=all

Yet they are prohibited from making distinctions between prophets.

And those who believe in Allah and His Messengers and make no distinction between any of them (Messengers), We shall give them their rewards; and Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
(  سورة النساء  , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #152)
http://www.searchtruth.com/search.php?keyword=make+no+distinction&chapter=&translator=5&search=1&start=0&records_display=10&search_word=all

So why wouldn't they expect Jesus to meet the same fate as so many other prophets, as well as those who followed Jesus in the first century, and as Jesus' followers have throughout the Christian era?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2011, 06:18:47 AM »
Could Yahweh manifest Himself in the flesh of a man? Yes He can and did long before He manifest Himself as Jesus Christ. Yahweh appeared as a man in the flesh to Abraham and Abraham brought Him water to wash His feet, which He did, and Abraham brought Him some food and drink, in which Yahweh partook.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2358.0

The straw man argument that Mohammed's followers often make to contradict most any truth found in the Scriptures is that "God doesn't need ...." as if anyone would suggest that He does. Isn't that funny? Everyone knows that God doesn't need anything. The fact that Yahweh doesn't need food, does not preclude Him manifesting Himself as a man and eating some food, just as He did with Abraham.