Author Topic: The Gospel VS the Black Stone (split off "Jesus on Adultery" - title by Peter)  (Read 32438 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
In some of the following verses you can see confirmation of Dr. Rafat Amari's contention that there were originally 2 stones that he said included "the Yemenite rukin". That the stones arrived with Yemeni immigrants is made apparent.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1133.0
Certainly it cannot be denied that they venerated two corners of the Kaaba - not one.

The following also highlights the guilt that even Muhammad's followers felt by venerating the Quraish pagan's black stone idol.

http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHadith.php?keyword=black%20stone&book=&translator=1&search=1&search_word=all&start=20&records_display=10

(2) Narrated Ibn Abbas: The Prophet said, "As if I were looking at him, a black person with thin legs plucking the stones of the Ka'ba one after another. "  (Book #26, Hadith #665)

(3) Narrated 'Abis bin Rabia: 'Umar came near the black stone and kissed it and said "No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you."  (Book #26, Hadith #667)

(4) Narrated Ibn Abbas: When Allah's Apostle and his companions came to Mecca, the pagans circulated the news that a group of people were coming to them and they had been weakened by the Fever of Yathrib (Medina). So the Prophet ordered his companions to do Ramal in the first three rounds of Tawaf of the Ka'ba and to walk between the two corners (The black stone and Yemenite corner). The Prophet did not order them to do Ramal in all the rounds of Tawaf out of pity for them.  (Book #26, Hadith #672)

(5) Narrated Salim that his father said: I saw Allah's Apostle arriving at Mecca; he kissed the black stone Corner first while doing Tawaf and did ramal in the first three rounds of the seven rounds (of Tawaf).  (Book #26, Hadith #673)

(6) Narrated Zaid bin Aslam from his father who said: "Umar bin Al-Khattab addressed the Corner (black stone) saying, 'By Allah! I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit nor harm. Had I not seen the Prophet touching (and kissing) you, I would never have touched (and kissed) you.' Then he kissed it and said, 'There is no reason for us to do Ramal (in Tawaf) except that we wanted to show off before the pagans, and now Allah has destroyed them.' 'Umar added, '(Nevertheless), the Prophet did that and we do not want to leave it (i.e. Ramal).'  (Book #26, Hadith #675)

Yet pagan's and Muslims performed tawaf of the Kaaba shoulder to shoulder - even naked - right up until the year before Muhammad's last Hajj.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#twaf

(7) Narrated Nafi': Ibn 'Umar. said, "I have never missed the touching of these two stones of Ka'ba (the black stone and the Yemenite Corner) both in the presence and the absence of crowds, since I saw the Prophet touching them." I asked Nafi': "Did Ibn 'Umar use to walk between the two Corners?" Nafi' replied, "He used to walk in order that it might be easy for him to touch it (the Corner stone)."  (Book #26, Hadith #676)

(8) Narrated Ibn Abbas.: In his Last Hajj the Prophet performed Tawaf of the Ka'ba riding a camel and pointed a bent-headed stick towards the Corner (black stone).  (Book #26, Hadith #677)

(9) Narrated Zaid bin Aslam that his father said: "I saw 'Umar bin Al-Khattab kissing the black stone and he then said, (to it) 'Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you, (stone) I would not have kissed you.' "  (Book #26, Hadith #679)

(10) Narrated Az-Zubair bin 'Arabi: A man asked Ibn 'Umar about the touching of the black stone. Ibn 'Umar said, "I saw Allah's Apostle touching and kissing it." The questioner said, "But if there were a throng (much rush) round the Ka'ba and the people overpowered me, (what would I do?)" He replied angrily, "Stay in Yemen (as that man was from Yemen). I saw Allah's Apostle touching and kissing it."  (Book #26, Hadith #680)

(11) Narrated Ibn Abbas The Prophet performed Tawaf of the Ka'ba riding a camel, and every time he came in front of the Corner (having the black stone), he pointed towards it with something he had with him and said Takbir.  (Book #26, Hadith #682)

(12) Narrated 'Urwa: 'Aisha said, "The first thing the Prophet did on reaching Mecca, was the ablution and then he performed Tawaf of the Ka'ba and that was not 'Umra (alone), (but Hajj-al-Qiran). 'Urwa added: Later Abu Bakr and 'Umar did the same in their Hajj." And I performed the Hajj with my father Az-Zubair, and the first thing he did was Tawaf of the Ka'ba. Later I saw the Muhajirin (Emigrants) and the Ansar doing the same. My mother (Asma') told me that she, her sister ('Aisha), Az-Zubair and such and such persons assumed Ihram for 'Umra, and after they passed their hands over the black stone Corner (of the Ka'ba) they finished the Ihram. (i.e. After doing Tawaf of the Ka'ba and Sa'i between Safa-Marwa.  (Book #26, Hadith #683)

(13) Narrated Ibn Abbas: Allah's Apostle performed Tawaf (of the Kaba) ending a camel (at that time the Prophet had foot injury). Whenever he came to the Corner (having the black stone) he would point out towards it with a thing in his hand and say, "Allahu-Akbar."  (Book #26, Hadith #697)

(14) Narrated Muhammad bin 'AbdurRahman bin Nawfal Al-Qurashi: I asked 'Urwa bin Az-Zubair (regarding the Hajj of the Prophet ). 'Urwa replied, "Aisha narrated, 'When the Prophet reached Mecca, the first thing he started with was the ablution, then he performed Tawaf of the Ka'ba and his intention was not 'Umra alone (but Hajj and 'Umra together).' " Later Abu Bakr I performed the Hajj and the first thing he started with was Tawaf of the Ka'ba and it was not 'Umra alone (but Hajj and 'Umra together). And then 'Umar did the same. Then 'Uthman performed the Hajj and the first thing he started with was Tawaf of the Ka'ba and it was not 'Umra alone. And then Muawiya and 'Abdullah bin 'Umar did the same. I performed Hajj with Ibn Az-Zubair and the first thing he started with was Tawaf of the Ka'ba and it was not 'Umra alone, (but Hajj and 'Umra together). Then I saw the Muhajirin (Emigrants) and Ansar doing the same and it was not 'Umra alone. And the last person I saw doing the same was Ibn 'Umar, and he did not do another 'Umra after finishing the first. Now here is Ibn 'Umar present amongst the people! They neither ask him nor anyone of the previous ones. And all these people, on entering Mecca, would not start with anything unless they had performed Tawaf of the Ka'ba, and would not finish their Ihram. And no doubt, I saw my mother and my aunt, on entering Mecca doing nothing before performing Tawaf of the Ka'ba, and they would not finish their lhram. And my mother informed me that she, her sister, Az-Zubair and such and such persons had assumed lhram for 'Umra and after passing their hands over the Corner (the black stone) (i.e. finishing their Umra) they finished their Ihram."  (Book #26, Hadith #705)

(15) Narrated Ibn 'Umar: During the last Hajj (Hajj-al-Wada') of Allah's Apostle he performed 'Umra and Hajj. He drove a Hadi along with him from Dhul-Hulaifa. Allah's Apostle started by assuming Ihram for'Umra and Hajj. And the people, too, performed the 'Umra and Hajj along with the Prophet. Some of them brought the Hadi and drove it along with them, while the others did not. So, when the Prophet arrived at Mecca. he said to the people, "Whoever among you has driven the Hadi, should not finish his Ihram till he completes his Hajj. And whoever among you has not (driven) the Hadi with him, should perform Tawaf of the Ka'ba and the Tawaf between Safa and Marwa, then cut short his hair and finish his Ihram, and should later assume Ihram for Hajj; but he must offer a Hadi (sacrifice); and if anyone cannot afford a Hadi, he should fast for three days during the Hajj and seven days when he returns home. The Prophet performed Tawaf of the Ka'ba on his arrival (at Mecca); he touched the (black stone) corner first of all and then did Ramal (fast walking with moving of the shoulders) during the first three rounds round the Ka'ba, and during the last four rounds he walked. After finishing Tawaf of the Ka'ba, he offered a two Rakat prayer at Maqam Ibrahim, and after finishing the prayer he went to Safa and Marwa and performed seven rounds of Tawaf between them and did not do any deed forbidden because of Ihram, till he finished all the ceremonies of his Hajj and sacrificed his Hadi on the day of Nahr (10th day of Dhul-Hijja). He then hastened onwards (to Mecca) and performed Tawaf of the Ka'ba and then everything that was forbidden because of Ihram became permissible. Those who took and drove the Hadi with them did the same as Allah's Apostle did.  (Book #26, Hadith #750)

(16) Narrated Nafi: Ibn 'Umar used to spend the night at Dhi-Tuwa in between the two Thaniyas and then he would enter Mecca through the Thaniya which is at the higher region of Mecca, and whenever he came to Mecca for Hajj or 'Umra, he never made his she camel kneel down except near the gate of the Masjid (Sacred Mosque) and then he would enter (it) and go to the black (stone) Corner and start from there circumambulating the Ka'ba seven times: hastening in the first three rounds (Ramal) and walking in the last four. On finishing, he would offer two Rakat prayer and set out to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa before returning to his dwelling place. On returning (to Medina) from Hajj or 'Umra, he used to make his camel kneel down at Al-Batha which is at Dhu-l-Hulaifa, the place where the Prophet used to make his camel kneel down.  (Book #26, Hadith #820)

(17) Narrated Ibn Abbas: When Allah's Apostle and his companions arrived (at Mecca), the pagans said, "There have come to you a group of people who have been weakened by the fever of Yathrib (i.e. Medina)." So the Prophet ordered his companions to do Ramal (i.e. fast walking) in the first three rounds of Tawaf around the Ka'ba and to walk in between the two corners (i.e. the black stone and the Yemenite corner). The only cause which prevented the Prophet from ordering them to do Ramal in all the rounds of Tawaf, was that he pitied them.  (Book #59, Hadith #557)

(19) Narrated Ibn Abbas: Allah's Apostle performed the Tawaf (around the Ka'ba while riding his camel, and every time he reached the corner (of the black stone) he pointed at it with his hand and said, "Allahu Akbar." (Zainab said: The Prophet said, "An opening has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog like this and this," forming the number 90 (with his thumb and index finger).  (Book #63, Hadith #215)

The obvious bottom line is, that 1.5 billion of Muhammad's followers, prostrate themselves toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol, 5 times a day, purely and solely because Muhammad told his followers to.
Why didn't he get rid of all 365 idols instead of 364 and leaving one of the Quraish pagan's idols to venerate? Why didn't Abraham save one of his father's idols to pray toward, instead of smashing them all?

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Additionally I just noticed: "I have not seen Allah's Apostle touching except the two Yemenite corners....." (Book #72, Hadith #742)

What "two Yemenite corners" do you suppose that would be referring to?

".....So the Prophet ordered his companions to do Ramal (i.e. fast walking) in the first three rounds of Tawaf around the Ka'ba and to walk in between the two corners (i.e. the black stone and the Yemenite corner)". (Book #59, Hadith #557)

Mujaheed

• View Profile
Additionally I just noticed: "I have not seen Allah's Apostle touching except the two Yemenite corners....." (Book #72, Hadith #742)

".....So the Prophet ordered his companions to do Ramal (i.e. fast walking) in the first three rounds of Tawaf around the Ka'ba and to walk in between the two corners (i.e. the black stone and the Yemenite corner)". (Book #59, Hadith #557)

Hi everyone, I was way to busy over last few months to indulge in futile debates with blatantly arrogant misguided individuals who has no interest in hearing the truth.

The Blackstone and Kaba are not topics a deviant would understand. its like explaining quantum physics to someone who is unable to pass matrix math.

Muslims believe in ALLAH and ALLAH has generously given Muslims that which no other religion has (special prayers) SALAAH and this is upsetting that 1.8 billion people could be so unified and have such huge symbols of faith that has been standing for almost 1500 years.

No religion has a place like the Kaaba or rituals like Hajj and Umrah or the Sallaah.

The perfection of the religion is one of the main attractions of people to Islam. It is all integrated, all the the rituals together with the place and the time and the season and the month. kaaba and Black stone are not isolated incidental symbols bt rather enjoys a role in the greater scheme of Islam.

Something no other religion has!!!

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad

Hi everyone, I was way to busy over last few months to indulge in futile debates with blatantly arrogant misguided individuals who has no interest in hearing the truth.

The Blackstone and Kaba are not topics a deviant would understand.

Well the Arabian pagan's that built that kaaba in the 5th century understood paganism pretty well, since they engaged in the rituals shoulder-to-shoulder with the Muhammadans, and that's who Muhammad stole the kaaba and black stone idol from. Then Muhammad had the audacity to kick the poor pagans out of their own pagan ritual, the year before Muhammad's last Hajj:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 26, Number 689: Narrated Abu Huraira: In the year prior to the last Hajj of the Prophet when Allahs Apostle made Abu Bakr the leader of the pilgrims, the latter (Abu Bakr) sent me in the company of a group of people to make a public announcement: 'No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year, and no naked person is allowed to perform Tawaf of the Kaba.'

Just imagine the spectacle of naked pagans and Muslims circumambulating the kaaba!
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj_umrah.htm#twaf

its like explaining quantum physics to someone who is unable to pass matrix math.

Sure, that's why Muhammad attracted barely a handful of SW Arabian desert dwelling illiterates in the first 13 years of his invention, and prior to his picking up the sword and forcing it on people. Let alone that most of those illiterates abandoned his cult, after he told his tall tale about riding to Jerusalem on a flying donkey-mule, and praying in a temple that the historical record tells us had been torn down 500 years before Muhammad lied about praying in it.
http://www.petewaldo.com/muhammads_night_journey.htm

Muslims believe in ALLAH and ALLAH has generously given Muslims that which no other religion has .......

Like the Quraish pagan sun, moon and star worshiper's black stone idol and kaaba to prostrate yourselves toward!
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#kaaba

And Al-Safa and Al-Marwah for you to go back and forth between as the Quraish pagan jinn-devil worshipers did.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#al_safa_al_marwah

...... (special prayers) SALAAH ........

Salat isn't upsetting, but rather confirming, of the vain rituals of the flesh of heathen as recognized by the God of the scriptures:

Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

What is it Muj? A minimum of 495 "vain repetitions, as the heathen do" every day?
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/islam_the_opposite.htm#prayer

...... and this is upsetting that 1.8 billion people could be so unified and have such huge symbols of faith that has been standing for almost 1500 years.

Thank you for pointing out that Muhammad's stand-alone, 7th century, counter-Gospel, antichrist, anti-religion of Islam has only been "standing for almost 1500 years". The reason of course is there is not a shred of evidence that suggests that Mecca ever existed prior to the 4th century AD, nor it's kaaba before pagan Arabian immigrants from Yemen built it in the 5th century AD.
http://www.historyofmecca.com/

Sahih Muslim Book 007, Number 3078: 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger may peace be upon him) said to me: ..... for when the Quraish had built the Ka'ba.....
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#kaaba

No religion has a place like the Kaaba or rituals like Hajj and Umrah or the Sallaah.

That's right Muj, and blessedly so! Only Satan's antichrist anti-religion has it.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/islam_is_antichrist.htm
Perhaps you've taken the first step in realizing that Muhammad's STAND-ALONE counter-gospel, antichrist, anti-religion is the EXACT OPPOSITE of that revealed through the prophets and witnesses of the ONE great God YHWH through His 1600 year record to mankind, whose people have followed Him through two covenants for 3500 years.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/

The perfection of the religion is one of the main attractions of people to Islam. It is all integrated, all the the rituals together with the place and the time and the season and the month.

You must be referring to the fake "fast" Muslims engage in (when so many Muslims spend more on food than they do any other time of year) that Muhammad lifted from the Sabian/Harannian moon god worshipers. That is, of course, why Ramadan begins and ends with the sighting of the crescent moon in the sky:
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/origin_of_ramadan.htm

kaaba and Black stone are not isolated incidental symbols bt rather enjoys a role in the greater scheme of Islam.

Like Muslims being obligated to travel to them and engage in vain pagan rituals surrounding them, just as the Arabian pagans did before Muhammad was ever born.

Something no other religion has!!!

Indeed! Like the Muslim on Muslim and Muslim on non-Muslim murder, mayhem and misery perpetrated by orthodox Muslims, such as those in The Islamic State.
http://www.falseprophetmuhammad.com/the_islamic_state.htm

I think you have indicated in the past you are a peace desiring Muslim.

Tell us Muj, can you agree with we Christians in believing that those involved in imperialistic conquest and slaughter in the caliphate of The Islamic State, are evil men driven by Satan?