Author Topic: Extension faro  (Read 31565 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Extension faro
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2010, 08:10:37 AM »
12-16

Brother Peace Be upon you God knows that which we do sitting here arguing about all this.......It makes me sad that we even have to do it because the things you guys make up say and deny are very offensive.......But God is the Defender of all of Us and to Him alone should we fear Not each other......It also makes me sad so many innocent lives on that day and the horrific days that followed all the vandals and what not Both of our americans and other nations souls.......when will we have peace will there ever be a time when there will be 0 rapes every 5 mins on the stats instead of every 3 sec a person gets raped in america.......Murders

child abuse
step dads and mothers boyfriends molesting their own daughters..............

pedophilia and what else it makes me sick to my stomach all this demonic stuff.......i agree genital mutilation, innocent killings, honor killings, lying and all those other things happen and it is neither moral or ethical but it is also anti Quranic as well brother and it is sad that they dont pick up the book and read it in a language they understand....

And Neither Do our People Here and Thats what we all need to start doing No religion allows such un ethical things and whats the saddest part is they hide behind religion and justify it using the Book when the book really doesnt say that there like the SO CALLED "christian By Name" who hide behind the Bible to start war and justify their actions using there book..........Isnt That sad because it makes me sad that we all have to keep fighting and pointing fingers and insulting one another instead of having a civilized Dialouge

..............But God is Watching and He will Judge Both of Us.......And I fear My Lord and His displeasure So plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plz If I have offended You in any way shape or Form Plz Forgive me and Dont hold against me when you kept calling me Pagan I Got a little offended Because I really am Not and "who likes false accusations" No one does brother and on top of that You made an insulting video making Fun of his death which is not funny in the least bit ....... it made me Cry But I know God is the one who defends All............So Plz Forgive me and lets Pray for Peace between our communities "dont you think that is more righteous in front of God" What do you say ...........But then again its a free Country with free speech just like were free to drink free to cheat free to fornicate free to do what ever we want free to insult free to hate free to pretty much do whatever we want like bully one another and get away with most of it But we should be concious of a day which is like a thousand years where we will be before God on the day of judgement and he will confront us with all that we have done so Plz forgive me im sorry that I said you were a pagan or anything else I may have said My intention was for You not to Insult someone who has passed but its a free country and you have your religion and I have mine May the Peace and Blessings Of Allah Be with You Brother JW
:)

answered here http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2119.msg9154#msg9154

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2010, 08:46:33 AM »
12-17

You and this muhammadan word LOL will it ever Stop Im a Muslim bro

Peace be upon You!! :)

You have you religion I have mine although Mine is for everyone as well as yours were like were like not that we we are like Pepsi and coca cola :) were both missionary religions
I went to Muslims4Jesus LOL Im sorry dude its pretty funny nabeel qurayshi their poster boy who says "I LOVED ALLAH" "I WAS MUSLIM" dude the second you worship someone else or invoke for help anyone besides Allah You are Not Muslim (One Who Submits To The Will Of The One God) Not Ghulam sarwar ahmediya who climed to be the second coming of christ they are not allowed to perform Hajj so THEY LIE to get in to perform it but its ok and I do not stand for oppression of any people no matter what religion or race.........never the less their mischief is Fine and they look like Nice people at heart :)

About your Moon God issues and pagan Beliefs it awsome how a 1400 yr old book Knew that people like the Guy who wrote that book about it from conjecture would be about so Read what the Quran Says by the way we do not worship the Kaaba or the Black Stone...
If you can find me a verse from the Quran that says worship the Kaaba or the black stone then plz by all means share
Focus on the verses I spaced out as well as others k for refrence here look it Up
http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

In the Name Of God Most Gracious Most Merciful
53:1 As the star collapsed.
53:2 Your friend was not astray, nor was he deceived.
53:3 Nor does he speak from personal desire.
53:4 It is a divine inspiration.
53:5 He has been taught by One mighty in power.
53:6 Free from any defect, he became stable.
53:7 While he was at the highest horizon.
53:8 Then he drew nearer by moving down.
53:9 Until he became as near as two bow-lengths or nearer.
53:10 He then conveyed the inspiration to His servant what was to be revealed.
53:11 The heart did not invent what it saw.
53:12 Do you doubt him in what he saw
53:13 And indeed, he saw him in another descent.
53:14 At the ultimate point.
53:15 Near it is the eternal Paradise.
53:16 The whole place was overwhelmed.
53:17 The eyes did not waver, nor go blind.
53:18 He has seen from the great signs of his Lord.

53:19 Have you considered Allaat and Al-`Uzzah

53:20 And Manaat, the third one

53:21 Do you have the males, while He has the females
53:22 What a strange distribution!

53:23 These are but names that you made up, you and your forefathers. God never authorized such. They only follow conjecture, and personal desire, while the guidance has come to them from their Lord.

53:24 Or shall the human being have what he wishes
53:25 To God belongs the Hereafter, and the world.
53:26 And there are many Angels in heaven, who have no power to intercede, except after God gives permission for whom He wishes and is satisfied with him.
53:27 Those who disbelieve in the Hereafter have given the Angels feminine names.
53:28 While they had no knowledge about this; they only followed conjecture. And conjecture is no substitute for the truth.
53:29 So disregard he who turns away from Our reminder, and only desires this worldly life.
53:30 This is the extent of their knowledge. Your Lord is fully aware of those who strayed away from His path, and He is fully aware of those who are guided.
53:31 And to God belongs everything in the heavens and everything on Earth. He will requite those who commit evil for their works, and will reward the righteous for their righteousness.
53:32 They avoid major sins and lewdness, except for minor offences. Your Lord is with vast forgiveness. He has been fully aware of you since He initiated you from the Earth, and while you were embryos in your mothers' wombs. Therefore, do not acclaim yourselves; He is fully aware of the righteous.

Another thing the way those videos are made I watched them years ago the people becoming christian but its there choice FREE WILL to choose their religions but I bet you they feel guilt upon guilt the true muslims that convert if they convert

although your religion's founder was not Jesus was NOT Jesus PBUH but its Paul's who was self proclaimed apostle to the Gentiles (YOU AND ME)
Idea of a religion the disciplines were first called Christians at Antioch

26 And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch. Acts 11:26

Not for gentiles (ME AND YOU)
These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Matthew 10:5-6

If His message was FOR THE GENTILES AND PAUL AN APOSTLE TO THE GENTILES
Matthew 15:
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

27And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

28Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
Matthew 15--------------------------------------------------

But your righteousness must surpass the pharisees RIGHT How do surpass the pharisees without following the commandments better than them

Matthew 5: Jesus saying
17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.

18"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

19"Whoever then breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20"For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Mark 12:28,29,30
And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing

that he answered them well, asked him, "Which commandment is the most important of

all?"Jesus answered, "The most important is, 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord

is one.And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and

with all your mind and with all your strength.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2010, 08:48:13 AM »
12-17

pt Revelations 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie.
Dude who is This We Dont say were Jews And I worship One God..... Not Stone Not the temple mount not jerusalem not the kaaba or the Black stone or anything else You dont Even Know How we pray and what we say in Our prayers And In the Video Allaha in aramaic is the name of God in aramaic and Arabic Dude yet you still call me A heathen ??? Have you know sense the truth is Before your eyes Here it is Again Plz Watch then Continue reading and reply
http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackk#p/u/7/BmrWKJopN1I

What Does Jesus say whose Name is He saying just tell me that?????????????

He is Not Your Messiah he is Not your Prophet He is Not your messenger

He is Your God Or part of the trinity (THE THREE GODS) You Worship him and Parter Him With God against your commandments This Sounds like God to me.................................This is when you Disobey him and Follow Conjectures of Paul and Not Jesus

Leviticus 26:1 "'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.

Exodus 20:5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

Thou shalt have none other gods before me.
Deuteronomy 5:7

Thou shalt not make thee [any] graven image, [or] any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the waters beneath the earth:
Deuteronomy 5:8

Deuteronomy 27:15 "Cursed is the man who carves an image or casts an idol--a thing detestable to the LORD, the work of the craftsman's hands--and sets it up in secret." Then all the people shall say, "Amen!"

Almost Every church has Pictures Stones Carvings Engravements of some White Roman Man Who doesnt Even fit the description of Jesus

"""""""Now consider the life and teaching of the sinless Messiah that I follow."""""
YOU DONT FOLLOW NO MESSIAH YOU FOLLOW PAUL DUDE FOUNDER OF CHRISTIANITY

I I I I I FOLLOW THE MESSIAH YEESHAA IBN MARYAM AND I FOLLOW HIS TEACHINGS NOT YOU YOU SET UP HIM A PARTNER BEFORE GOD YOU WORSHIP HIM AND SAY TRINITY YOU FOLLOW CMON BE HONEST WITH ATLEAST ME MAN

John 13:34
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

MashAllah SubhanAllah I have felt this Love From Christians True Christians I swear it But I was also Felt bitterness from them as well but I dont think about the Bitterness cuz each is his own and I should Not judge the Others Because of A few Ignorant Christians By Name who Bullied me in school Who werent so Christian after All I Guess they Hated me without reason Just Like the jews Did to my Messiah and John and Zakaria Peace be upon them all

Lemme Share something :)

In the Name Of God Most Gracious Most Merciful
5:82 Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans;

and nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say, "We are

Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have

renounced the world, and they are not arrogant.

5:83 And when they listen to the revelation received by the Messenger, thou wilt see

their eyes overflowing with tears, for they recognise the truth: they pray: "Our Lord! we

believe; write us down among the witnesses.

5:84 "What cause can we have not to believe in Allah and the truth which has come to us, seeing that we long for our Lord to admit us to the company of the righteous?"

5:85 And for this their prayer hath Allah rewarded them with gardens, with rivers flowing underneath,- their eternal home. Such is the recompense of those who do good.

Ive seen it Happen there Quite and they listen and you can see it in their Eyes then I feel it in Mine Such Care God has for the genuine righteous amongst you Guys yet you Hide What you know and follow conjecture ...... "theres no such thing as My God is Better than yours"
Our God brother is Better than Both of Us correct me if Im wrong

He created you from one person, then He made from it its mate.
And He sent down to you eight pairs of the livestock.
He creates you in the wombs of your mothers, a creation after a creation in three darkness's. Such is God your Lord. To Him belongs the sovereignty. There is no god besides Him. How is it then you deviate
Quran - 39:6

Those who avoid great sins and shameful deeds, only (falling into) small faults,- verily thy Lord is ample in forgiveness. He knows you well when He brings you out of the earth, And when ye are hidden in your mothers' wombs. Therefore justify not yourselves: He knows best who it is that guards against evil.
53:32

Continued---------------------------->>>>

you should know to use the whole verse and if your using only part of it than state it as so like for example

The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
part Mark 12:29

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
Mark 12:29

Please dont deceive and obviously your a victim of Answering-islam.com that you did such a thing But its ok

WHO IS "I" THE I IN HERE In the verse???????

IS IT THE MUSLIMS HMMMMM I GUESS YOU DONT EVEN KNOW SIMPLE ENGLISH AND WHAT PERSON 1st person 2nd person or 3rd person is this speaking in Or do You? SO WHO IS I referring to in that verse you tell me!

READDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and what context is God Speaking in You tell me What is Going on here What is the Crusaders Used the Old testament to make War and So Did others

Read the Verse 13 and Why it happened You dont Even know Do you?

In the Name of God Most Gracious Most Merciful

8:7 And God promises you that one of the two parties will be defeated by you; and you wish that the one least armed be the one. But God wishes that the truth be manifest with His words, and that He eliminates the remnant of the rejecters.

8:8 So that truth will be manifest, and the falsehood will be confounded; even if the criminals dislike it.

8:9 You called on help from your Lord and He answered you: "I will provide you with one thousand Angels as defenders."

8:10 And God did not do this except to give you good news, and that your hearts may be assured by it. And victory is only from God; God is Noble, Wise.

8:11 Sleep overcame you from Him to give you peace; and He sent down to you water from the sky to cleanse you with it and cause the affliction of the devil to leave you; and so that He may strengthen your hearts and set firm your feet.

8:12 God inspired the Angels: "I am with you so keep firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have rejected; so strike above the necks, and strike from them every one standing."

8:13 That is because they have aggressed against God and His messenger. And whoever aggresses against God and His messenger, then God is severe in retribution.

8:14 This is for you to sample, and for the rejecters will be a retribution of Fire.

8:15 O you who believe; when you encounter those who have rejected on the battlefield, then do not flee from them.

8:16 And whoever on that day flees from them; unless it is part of the battle strategy or if he is retreating back to his group; then he has drawn God's wrath upon him, and his abode will be Hell. What a miserable destiny.

8:17 It was not you who killed them, but it was God who killed them. And it was not you who launched when you did, but it was God who launched. And so that the believers would be tested well by God. God is Hearer, Knowledgeable.

8:18 That, and God weakens the plots of the rejecters.

8:19 If you sought conquest, then conquest has come to you, but if you cease, then it is better for you. And if you return again, then We will also return, and your group will avail you nothing even if it is many. God is with the believers.

http://readquranonline.org/rqo/index/view/s/8/a/9
^^^^^^HERE READ THE LINK PLZ

9:25 God has granted you victory in many battles. And on the day of Hunayn when you were pleased with your great numbers but it did not help you at all, and the land became tight around you for what it held, then you turned to flee.

9:26 Then God sent down tranquility upon His messenger and the believers, and He sent down soldiers which you did not see, and He punished those who disbelieved. Such is the recompense of the rejecters.

9:27 Then God will accept the repentance of whom He pleases after that. God is Forgiving, Merciful.

9:28 O you who believe, those who have set up partners are impure, so let them not approach the Restricted Temple after this calendar year of theirs; and if you fear poverty, then God will enrich you from His blessings if He wills. God is Knowledgeable, Wise.

9:29 Fight those who do not believe in God or the Last Day, and they do not forbid what God and His messenger have forbidden, and they do not uphold the system of truth; from among the people who have been given the Scripture; until they pay the fine, willingly or unwillingly.

9:30 The Jews said: "Uzair is God's son," and the Nazarenes said: "The Messiah is God's son." Such is their utterances with their mouths, they imitate the sayings of those who rejected before them. God will fight them. They are deluded from the truth!

9:31 They took their Priests and Monks to be patrons besides God, and the Messiah son of Mary, while they were only commanded to serve One god, there is no god but He, be He glorified for what they set up.

9:32 They want to extinguish God's light with their mouths, but God refuses such and lets His light continue, even if the rejecters hate it.

9:33 He is the One who sent His messenger with guidance and the system of truth, to make it expose all other systems, even if those who set up partners hate it.

9:34 O you who believe, many of the Priests and Monks consume people's money in falsehood, and they turn away from the path of God. And those who hoard gold and silver, and do not spend it in the cause of God, give them news of a painful retribution.
http://readquranonline.org/rqo/index/view/s/9/a/25

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2010, 08:49:30 AM »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2010, 08:50:14 AM »
12-17

Omg Omg Dude you need to tell your Christian Arab and aramaic friends that there Bible says Allah OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=%EF%BA%97%EF%BB%9C%EF%BB%AE%EF%BB%B3%EF%BB%A6+1&version=ALAB

Whats gonna happen dude your own people man your brothers in Jesus or as they say ISAAh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcEBulK8Vco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65zyICBKBPI

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2010, 09:10:42 AM »
12-17

Peace be upon You!! :)

You have you religion I have mine ..........

Quite a stunning admission and I couldn't agree more.
I follow the 1600 year record of YHWH to mankind as delivered through all of his prophets and witnesses, that His people have followed through 2 covenants, for 3500 years.

You follow the stand-alone heavily abrogated 23 year 7th century record of Mohammed, and his repackaged Quraish moon, sun, star and jinn worship rituals, through his alter-ego "Allah".

And since you have been made well aware of the truth, you will be judged on that basis. Your continuing PMs are just as described

2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog [is] turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

..... although Mine is for everyone as well as yours were like were like not that we we are like Pepsi and coca cola :) were both missionary religions
I went to Muslims4Jesus LOL Im sorry dude its pretty funny nabeel qurayshi their poster boy who says "I LOVED ALLAH" "I WAS MUSLIM" dude the second you worship someone else or invoke for help anyone besides Allah You are Not Muslim (One Who Submits To The Will Of The One God) ........

What you continue to fail to realize is that simply because you are willing to parrot something, and believe a lie, will never magically make it come true.
You follow Mohammed simply because Mohammed told his followers to follow Mohammed.

That's why you believe the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Repeating your PMs will never magically make your uncle's lies come true either.

..... Not Ghulam sarwar ahmediya who climed to be the second coming of christ they are not allowed to perform Hajj so THEY LIE to get in to perform it but its ok and I do not stand for oppression of any people no matter what religion or race.........never the less their mischief is Fine and they look like Nice people at heart :)

About your Moon God issues .........

Why do you suppose it is that a crescent moon adorns the top of your mosque and the flags of Muslim countries?
Why do you skip lunch during the month which begins and ends with the appearance of the crescent moon in the sky?
Even the favorite shout of Mohammedan suicide murderers - ALLAHU AKBAR - was stolen from the Quraish and means "Allah is the greatER", which for Arabian moon god worshipers meant that the moon god was the most powerful of all of the Arabian Star Family deities. So who WAS "Allah" in the worship of Arabia?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1240.0

....... and pagan Beliefs it awsome how a 1400 yr old book Knew that people like the Guy who wrote that book about it from conjecture would be about so Read what the Quran Says by the way we do not worship the Kaaba or the Black Stone...
If you can find me a verse from the Quran ........

You rely on a book that is as ridiculous as it is nonsensical.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=1693.0

...... that says worship the Kaaba or the black stone then plz by all means share
Focus on the verses I spaced out as well as others k for refrence here look it Up

Why do Muslims always try to run and hide behind a straw man?
My friend, I never accuse Muslims of worshiping the black stone, any more than I would accuse the Quraish of worshiping the black stone.

Muslims - just as the Quraish - VENERATE the black stone. For the Quraish it REPRESENTED their most powerful deity, while for the Muslims it REPRESENTS Mohammed's "Allah".
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2039.msg8066#msg8066

You even believe that your Allah sent your broken stone down from heaven, for no other reason than Mohammed made that ridiculous claim in the 7th century.
The Arabians observed that the meteorites, in their many kaabas, fell from the sky too.
You believe the same man's story whose whole family was heavily into the occult and whose grandfather established the Arabian jinn-demon religion in Mecca, a ritual of running back and forth between two hills, that Muslims still perform.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2010, 11:48:38 AM »
I prepared this to send after he addresses my Hagar question.

12-17

Omg Omg Dude you need to tell your Christian Arab and aramaic friends that there Bible says Allah OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=%EF%BA%97%EF%BB%9C%EF%BB%AE%EF%BB%B3%EF%BB%A6+1&version=ALAB

Whats gonna happen dude your own people man your brothers in Jesus or as they say ISAAh

It is unfortunate that our Arabic speaking brethren inadvertently blaspheme the name of YHWH by using the Arabian name "Allah" as a substitute for the generic term "God" (which is actually "ilah" so they are wrong on both counts).
I'll bet it was used in the translations to make the concept of the one true God YHWH more familiar to those that followed Mohammed. Something they could relate to.
I have every confidence that in this information age they will be increasingly convicted by their error, IF they aren't forced to do so anyway!
Christian use of the pagan Arabian name "Allah" has been banned by Muslims in Malaysia.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=894.0

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2010, 04:38:02 AM »
Later the 17th

Plz watch the videos and send your honest reply reagrding Those and the webstes i sent you!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2010, 04:38:28 AM »
Later the 17th

And please tell me if it states in the Quran anywhere that we should worship the moon in anyway plz!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2010, 04:39:26 AM »
Later the 17th

and please reply to this previous post line by line when possible and this video
http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmrWKJopN1I

Proove to me plz that muhammad wrote the quran and why he couldnt write the quran and why is the same name used by jesus to refer to God as ALLAH OR ALLAHA OR ILLAHI!!!

Take your Time and read Break down everything everything from this I will be patient for your reply read the whole thing once before you start breaking it Down i want you to back up everything you say with websites given below in multi translations of the bible as well as the original greek version of the verses "try and keep it within matthew mark Luke and John" but if you wish to use the un orginal four back up the info with the original four and when your Qouting verses dont use them out of context i would like the first three verses and three verses after every verse you qoute with refrences of which book which chapter the word by word refrence websites are below You say you Love me right as a brother then you will not conceal or hide anything this is not about ego or pride this is us coming to common terms if God wills

Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance.Quran - 16:125

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in God hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.Quran - 2:256

Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and it knocks out its brain, and behold, falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).Quran - 21:18

If the followers of the Bible would but attain to [true] faith and God-consciousness, We should indeed efface their [previous] bad deeds, and indeed bring them into gardens of bliss;and if they would but truly observe the Torah and the Gospel and all [the revelation] that has been bestowed from on high upon them by their Sustainer, they would indeed partake of all the blessings of heaven and earth. Some of them do pursue a right course; but as for most of them -vile indeed is what they do!Quran - 5:65-66

Say: "O followers of earlier revelation! Come unto that tenet which we and you hold in common: that we shall worship none but God, and that we shall not ascribe divinity to aught beside Him, and that we shall not take human beings for our lords beside God." And if they turn away, then say: "Bear witness that it is we who have surrendered ourselves unto Him."Quran - 3:64

Say: "O followers of the Gospel! Do not overstep the bounds [of truth] in your religious beliefs; and do not follow the errant views of people who have gone astray aforetime, and have led many [others] astray, and are still straying from the right path."Quran - 5:77 THOSE of the children of Israel who were bent on denying the truth have [already] been cursed by the tongue of David and of Jesus, the son of Mary? this, because they rebelled [against God] and persisted in transgressing the bounds of what is right.

The people of the Book ask thee to cause a book to descend to them from heaven: Indeed they asked Moses for an even greater (miracle), for they said: "Show us Allah in public," but they were dazed for their presumption, with thunder and lightning. Yet they worshipped the calf even after clear signs had come to them; even so we forgave them; and gave Moses manifest proofs of authority.Quran - 4:153

Biblical illiteracy ELLA stands for God Elohim in the Hebrew language is plural or respects allah stands for God Allahim is plural of respects its the genius of the arabic and hebrew languages but your so called "biblical literate" have associtated that as ascribing Divine partners to the one God ask any jewish rabbi or any arab christian Or an Arab "We" is Majestic a term Used for 1 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_plural

See you Dont mention John 3:6 where Flesh gives birth to only Flesh and spirit Gives birth to only spirit If you look at the original greek it uses the word begotten http://biblos.com/john/3-6.htmSo flesh can ONLY give birth to flesh Meaning God is not Flesh

So He Cant Beget Flesh according to your Bible The original 4 in cannon

John 3:1616For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

But Jesus Was not The ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF THE WORLD DAVID WAS THE FIRST BEGOTTEN ACCORDING TO YOUR BIBLE CLEAR CONTRADICTION

Psalm of David 2:7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Seeeeeeeeeee I dont Get it to You so contradiction and God is not the author of Contractions so John 3:16 is OUTTTTTTTTT fabrication

The phrase "only begotten" translates the Greek word monogenes. This word is variously translated into English as "only," "one and only," and "only begotten." verb (used with object), be·got or ( Archaic ) be·gat; be·got·ten or be·got; be·get·ting.(esp. of a male parent) to procreate or generate (offspring). spawn, sire, breed, father

Are you serious???????? Get it now

Matthew 5:Jesus saying17"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19"Whoever then breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.20"For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Mark 12:28,29,30And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him, "Which commandment is the most important of all?"Jesus answered, "The most important is, 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

Shema — listen, or hear & doYisrael — Israel, in the sense of the people or congregation of IsraelAdonai — often translated as "Lord"Eloheinu — our God, the word "El" or "Eloh" signifying God---------> This word Ehad and the Arabic Word Ahad down belowEḥad — the Hebrew word for the number 1, which has the dual meaning "one" and "alone", its root is also "unique"

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one

In the Name Of God most Gracious Most Merciful112:1 Qul huwa Allahu ahad'un'112:1 Say: "He is God, the One,"112:2 "God, the Absolute,"112:3 "He does not beget, nor was He begotten,"112:4 "And there is none who are His equal."

The Most important Is God Is ONE and ONLY ONE jesus said this Are you breaking the commandments by saying God Has A partner a Begotten SonBLASPHEMY jesus said He will be called the least in the kingdom Do the Will of God only worship One God Who is my God and Your God

God Is Spirit So AccorDing to your Bible (not me) How can He beget flesh Keep reading

But Jesus is Flesh and blood was Born of Flesh and Blood = VIRGIN mary

2 John 1:7 Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.See you guys say he is God But Jesus is Flesh and God is God and flesh Begets Flesh sooo keep reading

Here is the Spirit of ERROR who made is All Happen Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus according to the commandment of God our Savior, and of Christ Jesus, who is our hope,1 Timothy 1:1

Paul says Jesus is God but God is Spirit and Jesus Is flesh So according to John 3:6 God did not Beget jesus and That is Blasphemy

In the Name Of God Most Gracious Most MercifulIn blasphemy indeed are those that say that God is Christ the son of Mary. Say: "Who then hath the least power against God, if His will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all every - one that is on the earth? For to God belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. For God hath power over all things."And [both] the Jews and the Christians say, "We are God's children, and His beloved ones." Say: "Why, then, does He cause you to suffer for your sins? Nay, you are but human beings of His creating. He forgives whom He wills, and He causes to suffer whom He wills: for God's is the dominion over the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, and with Him is all journeys' end.O followers of the Bible! Now, after a long time during which no apostles have appeared, there has come unto you [this] Our Apostle to make [the truth] clear to you, lest you say, "No bearer of glad tidings has come unto us, nor any warner ": for now there has come unto you a bearer of glad tidings and a warner -since God has the power to will anything.

Let's See how Paul deceives TimothyNo longer drink only water, but Drink a little wine1 Timothy 5:23Are you serious Wine even a little Dude wine is not the same as it was back then it was strong and Got people Drunk is this his advice alcohol is the No.1 abused substance in america its the Cause of death fights divorces rape abuse and what not Seriously advising wine???????

1 Corinthians 15:5050Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.^^^^^^^ This Came After Matthew Mark Luke And John So I Guess Contradicts Alot doesnt it and is a fabrication !!!!!!!!!!!

So Jesus Cannot Enter the Kingdom REALLLLLLLYYYYYFabricationnnnnnnnnnnn and contradiction of Paul Paul

Quran - 4:82 Why do they not study the Quran carefully? If it were from other than GOD, they would have found in it numerous contradictions.Quran - 4:82

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."John 4:24http://interlinearbible.org/john/4-24.htmYou SEEEEEEE READDDDDD

Those people belong to this world, so they speak from the world's viewpoint, and the world listens to them.1 John 4:5We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.1 John 4:6

Paul to timothy HIS ADVICE no more water but a lil wine for .......No longer drink only water, but Drink a little wine1 Timothy 5:23

Here is the Spirit of ERROR who made is All Happen Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus according to the commandment of God our Savior, and of Christ Jesus, who is our hope,1 Timothy 1:1Paul was never a disciple he never saw Jesus in the flesh he saw a Ghost in the Sky when he was on his way to Persecuting Christians who referred to himself as the "Apostle to the Gentiles" or nations in Greek. [Rom 11:13] Thirteen epistles, or letters, in the New Testament are attributed to PaulPaul confesses to having "violently persecuted" the "church of God" prior to his conversion.[15>There is no explicit written record that Paul had known Jesus personally prior to the Crucifixion yet it is unlikely that he was not well aware of Jesus' ministry or his trial before the Chief Priest.[citation needed] Paul asserted that he received the Gospel not from any person, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.[Gal. 1:11--12].Paul also mentions that even Barnabas (his traveling companion and fellow apostle until that time) sided with Peter."Barnabas Calls Paul a Deceiver in his Gospel of Barnabas----- Muhammad wasn't born neither could he read or write and Gospel of Barnabas was Considered in Nissan in 325 AC so How can it be a muslim Fabrication when the pope took a copy in 378 AC for himself then lended it out????

In 383 C.E., the Pope secured a copy of the Gospel of Barnabas and kept it in his private library.In the fourth year of Emperor Zeno (478 C.E. ), the remains of Barnabas were discovered and there was found on his breast a copy of the Gospel of Barnabas written by his own hand. (Acia Sanctorum Boland Junii Tom II, Pages 422 and 450.) . The famous Vulgate Bible appears to be based on this Gospel.Barnabas is also mentioned in the Stichometry of Nicephorus Serial No. 3, Epistle of Barnabas . . . Lines 1, 300. Then again in the list of Sixty Books Serial No. 17. Travels and teaching of the Apostles. Serial No. 18. Epistle of Barnabas. Serial No. 24. Gospel According to Barnabas. A Greek version of the Gospel of Barnabas is also found in a solitary fragment. The rest is burnt.

Introduction By Saint Barnabas WHO KNEW PAUL AS YOU READ

Barnabas, apostle of Jesus the Nazarene, called Christ, to all them that dwell upon the earth desireth peace and consolation.

"Dearly beloved the great and wonderful God hath during these past days visited us by his prophet Jesus Christ in great mercy of teaching and miracles, by reason whereof many, being deceived of Satan, under presence of piety, are preaching most impious doctrine, calling Jesus son of God, repudiating the circumcision ordained of God for ever, and permitting every unclean meat: among whom also Paul hath been deceived, whereof I speak not without grief; for which cause I am writing that truth which I have seen and heard, in the intercourse that I have had with Jesus, in order that ye may be saved, and not be deceived of Satan and perish in the judgment of God. Therefore beware of every one that preacheth unto you new doctrine contrary to that which I write, that ye may be saved eternally.

The great God be with you and guard you from Satan and and from every evil. Amen. "

Chapter 1. Gospel of Barnabas

But Jesus said:Matthew 10:5,6These twelve Jesus sent out after instructing them: "Do not go in the way of the Gentiles, and do notenter any city of the Samaritans;but only to the people of Israel--God's lost sheep.Matthew 10:5,6

further proof when a gentile needs help this is what Jesus says:Matthew 15:23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."Then Jesus said to the woman, "I was sent only to help God's lost sheep--the people of Israel."Matthew 15:24

Paul a apostle to the gentiles is a Lie because Jesus said dont take my message to the Gentiles it is ONLY ONLY ONLY for the lost sheep of israel........

O FOLLOWERS of earlier revelation! Why do you argue about Abraham, seeing that the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed till [long] after him? Will you not, then, use your reason?Lo! You are the ones who would argue about that which is known to you; but why do you argue about something which is unknown to you? Yet God knows [it], whereas you do not know:Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah's (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.Without doubt, among men, the nearest of kin to Abraham, are those who follow him, as are also this Prophet and those who believe: And Allah is the Protector of those who have faith.Quran - 3:65-68

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2010, 04:40:07 AM »
Later the 17th
Part 2

"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.John 14:26

Remember pauls advice is False its breaking a commandment but THE HELPER WILL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS and remembrance all that I I I (JESUS) said to you

Quran[And,] lo, the white-garbed ones said: "O Jesus, son of Mary! Could thy Sustainer send down unto us a repast from heaven?" [Jesus] answered: "Be conscious of God, if you are [truly] believers!"NOW WHEN Jesus came [to his people] with all evidence of the truth, he said: "I have now come unto you with wisdom, and to make clear Unto you some of that on which you are at variance: hence, be conscious of God, and pay heed unto me.And [this happened, too,] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O children of Israel! Behold, I am an apostle of God unto you, [sent] to confirm the truth of whatever there still remains of the Torah, and to give [you] the glad tiding of an apostle who shall come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he [whose coming Jesus had foretold] came unto them with all evidence of the truth, they said: "This [alleged message of his] is [nothing but] spellbinding eloquence!"Quran - 61:6 Quran - 43:63

Quran - 5:90 O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah, and from prayer: will ye not then abstain?Quran - 5:91

"But I will send you the Advocate--the Spirit of truth. He will come to you from the Father and will testify all about me.John 15:26

Read Below the Story of Mary PBUH and Jesus PBUH

"I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now."But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come"He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you."All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.John 16:12,13,14,15

[Qur'an 61:6] Recall that Jesus, son of Mary, said, "O Children of Israel, I am GOD's messenger to you, confirming the Torah and bringing good news of a messenger to come after me whose name will be even more praised (Ahmad)." Then, when he showed them the clear proofs, they said, "This is profound magic."

QuranLo! God will say: "O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember the blessings which I bestowed upon thee and thy mother-how I strengthened thee with holy inspiration, so that thou couldst speak unto men in thy cradle, and as a grown man; and how I imparted unto thee revelation and wisdom, including the Torah and the Gospel; and how by My leave thou didst create out of clay, as it were, the shape of [thy followers'] destiny, and then didst breathe into it, so that it might become, by My leave, [their] destiny; and how thou didst heal the blind and the leper by My leave, and how thou didst raise the dead by My leave; and how I prevented the children of Israel from harming thee when thou camest unto them with all evidence of the truth, and [when] those of them who were bent on denying the truth were saying, `This is clearly nothing but deception!"'5:110

"But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you."And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment;concerning sin, because they do not believe in Me;John 16:9

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""NOW your probably like the "holy spirit" the "holy ghost" right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Paul says he had it But was in grave error and lied as i told you above 1 Corinthians 11: Paul Talking on Christian Order6 For if a woman does not cover her head, let her also have her hair cut off; but if it is disgraceful for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, she should cover her head.

Wait a minute lets read Further yet another contradiction "A SPIRIT OF ERROR" Indeed and his epistles PROVE IT (Most women in that Time even today in those areas have long hair) (Men are more attracted to women with Long Hair <---fact)Paul doesn't specify which hair for women should be covered "DOES HE" If a woman does not cover her head.........thats all he says

is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered?1 cor 11:13 part

>--------------------->>>>>contradiction is a few verses later

1 Corinthians 11:15 but if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her? For her hair is given to her for a covering.

1 Corinthians 14:34 women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says

1 Corinthians 11:10For this reason, and because the angels are watching, a woman should wear a covering on her head to show she is under authority.""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hair in itself is "NOT" a covering you remember what you said to meA man should not wear anything on his head when worshiping, for man is made in God's image and reflects God's glory. And woman reflects man's glory.1 Corinthians 11:7

So it explains hair yes hair Long short thin black brown white should Be covered on a woman GET IT NOW SPIRIT OF ERRORRRRRRRRR!!!!!!""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.THAT MEANS IF JESUS DOESNT GO THE HELPER WILL NOT COME = AFTER JESUS But wait a minute the Holy spirit/Holy ghost was already here even Before Jesus Read John was born Before right JOHN WAS BORN BEFORE JESUS

But the angel said to him, "Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your petition has been heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you will give him the name John."You will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth."For he will be great in the sight of the Lord; and he will drink no wine or liquor, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit while yet in his mother's womb.Luke 1:13,14,15

When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.Luke 1:41And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and prophesied, saying:Luke 1:67Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led around by the Spirit in the wildernessLuke 4:1At that very time He rejoiced greatly in the Holy Spirit, and said, "I praise You, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants. Yes, Father, for this way was well-pleasing in Your sight.Luke 10:21

So this Ghost or Spirit was Before Jesus but spirit of truth MANAKHMAH = comforter, helper, or advocate is suppose to be another after him another Person HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HIM HIM HIM HIM HIM HIM HIM Jesus uses all masculine pronouns no other paragraph in the new testament is like this in 3 consecutive chapters

John 14:16-17And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever--that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

"I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now."But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes,(when he comes later not already exsisting Spirit in LUKE CHP) He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come"He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.

for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speakThe Holy Quran via Prophet Muhammad ---dictated via Angel Jibraeel FROM GOD FROM THE ONE AND ONLY GOD ELLA (ALLAH, ELOH, ELOHIM, ALLAHA, ILLAHI, ELLI, ELLA)

and He will disclose to you what is to come"He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.(He will Take what jesus said, jesus said unto them, jesus replied, jesus commanded, etc etc and diclose it to you)The world cannot receive becauseeeeeeeeeeee it because it does not see HIM NO PICTURE OF MUHAMMAD HE WAS ONLY IN ARABIA NOT EVERY WHERE IN THE WORLD NEITHER DOES THE WORLD KNOW HIM PERSONALLY Because He abides with you in the memorized verses of the HOLY QURAN AND it WILL BE WITH YOU FOREVER many people memorize the Holy quran MANY MANY MANY people within 6 mnths to a year memorize the WHole Book it is easily memorized -------who memorizes the whole entire BIBLE in that amount of time maybe a few people but not millions of people .... the Quran is memorized by millions and it dwells with them the lessons the teaching the commands of The one GOD {ELLA (ALLAH, ELOH, ELOHIM, ALLAHA, ILLAHI, ELLI, ELLA)}

1 John 4:2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus is Christ (greek Kristos=annointed one the messiah, arabic + aramaic Massih= Messiah) has come in the flesh is of God: (A prophet a messenger of God OF GOD OF OF OF)By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; (Like The Quran IS FROM FROM FROM GOD)http://interlinearbible.org/1_john/4-2.htmThis is the website------->>>>>""""""""-----------read the original greek here-----------""""""""""""""

1 John 4:3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

and even now already is it already in the world. this is the epistle of John written after Gospel According to John EVEN NOW ALREADY IN THE WORLD So in the Epistle of John ^^^^^^^ it was now already in the World Prophet Muhammad PBUH was born 600 years after Jesus PBUH BUT PAUL WASNT BUT PAUL WASNT BORN 600 YEARS AFTER JESUS remember what Barnabas said in his Banned Gospel

How did Jesus teach them to pray and How did he pray himself

Matthew 6:9"Pray, then, in this way:'Our Father who is in heaven,(OUR FATHER NOT MY FATHER)Hallowed be Your name.(YOUR NAME NOT MY NAME)

10'Your kingdom come.(YOUR KINGDOM COME NOT MY KINGDOM)Your will be done,(YOUR WILL SHALL BE DONE NOT MY WILL)On earth as it is in heaven.

11'Give us this day our daily bread.(GIVE US OUR DAILY BREAD NOT JUST GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD)

12'And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.(AND FORGIVE US NOT THEM FORGIVE US OUR DEBTS)

13'And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil. [For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.'](DO NOT LEAD US INTO TEMPTATION NOT DO NOT LEAD THEM INTO>.DELIVER US FROM EVIL NOT ME OR JUST THEM FOR YOUR YOURS IS THE KINGDOM NOT MINE BUT YOURS)

AMen

He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, "O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will." Matthew 26:39

Haan Why is he praying out loud and why is he Even asking If he is God then shouldnt he ask himself oh wait hes the son so why is he asking out loud and he fell on his face HE BOWED like Muslims do Weird aint it?????

35 He went a little farther, and fell on the ground, and prayed that if it were possible, the hour might pass from Him. Mark 14:35

AGAIN on the ground praying and asking why does he have to ask???? and on top of that out loud if the father were literally in him and him literally in the father cant the father hear his thoughts????

Now it came to pass, as He was praying in a certain place (Luke11:1)

9and he said to Him, "All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me."

10Then Jesus said to him, "Go, Satan! For it is written, 'YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND SERVE HIM ONLY.'" (DEUT 6:4)10 Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you,[a] Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.'" Matthew 4:10

Get what I mean who is he talking about himself or God when satan asked him to Bow he was Quoting mark 12:29 and deutr 6:4 what Was written in the law???

1 Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: "The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe,[a]that observe and do,. Matthew 23:1-3

8 Also the swine is unclean for you, because it has cloven hooves,yet does not chew the cud; you shall not eat their flesh or touch their dead carcasses. Deuteronomy 14:8

On the other hand the Christians eat the swine, therfore Jesus is not a Christian.

1 'You shall not make idols for yourselves;neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to bow down to it; for I am the LORD your God.Leviticus 26:1

21 "You shall not plant for yourself any tree, as a wooden image, near the altar which you build for yourself to the LORD your God. 22 You shall not set up a sacred pillar, which the LORD your God hates. Deuteronomy 16:21-22

________________________________________________________________________Psalm of David 84:5 Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimageAs they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools.Psalm 84:6

Baca means Mecca still dont believe me read ahead

bakkata mubarakan wahudan lilAAalameenaQuran - 3:96Behold, the first Temple ever set up for mankind was indeed the one at Bakkah: rich in blessing, and a [source of] guidance unto all the worlds,full of clear messages. [It is] the place whereon Abraham once stood; and whoever enters it finds inner peace. Hence, pilgrimage unto the Temple is a duty owed to God by all people who are able to undertake it. And as for those who deny the truth - verily, God does not stand in need of anything in all the worlds.Quran - 3:97

3:98SAY: "O followers of earlier revelation! Why do you refuse to acknowledge the truth of God's messages, when God is witness to all that you do?"Say: "O followers of earlier revelation! Why do you [endeavour to] bar those who have come to believe [in this divine writ] from the path of God by trying to make it appear crooked, when you yourselves bear witness [to its being straight]? For, God is not unaware of what you do."3:99

1 John 4:1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:^^^^^^^^^^ Christ is come in the flesh begotten of Flesh (Mary PBUH) and if the spirit (Prophet) confeseth that he came in the Flesh........that Prophet (That sprirt is of God)

UNDENIABLE TRUTH UNDENIABLE PROOF

There is one Lord, one faith====== ONLY ONE GOD and NONE has the right to be worshiped except The One God

Read In the Name Of your Lord WHo created :) :) :)

In the Name Of God Most Gracious Most MercifulChrist the son of Mary was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!Quran - 5:75

19:16 And relate in the Scripture Mary, when she withdrew herself from her family to a place which was to the east.19:17 She took to a barrier which separated her from them, so We sent Our spirit to her, and he took on the shape of a human in all similarity.19:18 She said: "I seek refuge with the Almighty from you if you are a person of faith."19:19 He said: "I am the messenger of your Lord, to give you the gift of a pure son."19:20 She said: "How can I have a son when no man has touched me, nor do I desire such"19:21 He said: "It is such that your Lord has said, it is easy for Me. And We shall make him a sign for mankind and a mercy from Us. It is a matter already ordained." (refer to 19:35 and 3:59 below)19:22 So she was pregnant with him, and she went to deliver in a far place.19:23 Then the birth pains came to her, by the trunk of a palm tree. She said: "I wish I had died before this, and became totally forgotten!"19:24 But then he called to her from beneath her: "Do not be sad, your Lord has made below you a stream."19:25 "And shake the trunk of this palm tree, it will cause ripe dates to fall upon you."19:26 "So eat and drink and be happy. If you see any human being, then Say: "I have declared a fast for the Almighty, and I will not talk today to any of mankind.""19:27 Then she came to her people carrying him. They said: "O Mary, you have come with something totally unexpected!"19:28 "O sister of Aaron, your father was not a bad man, and your mother was never unchaste!"19:29 So she pointed to him. They said: "How can we talk to someone who is a child in a cradle"19:30He said: "I am God's servant, He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet."19:31 "And He made me blessed wherever I was, and He charged me with the contact-method and towards betterment as long as I am alive."19:32 "And to be dutiful to my mother, and He did not make me a rebellious tyrant."19:33 "And peace be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the Day I am resurrected alive."19:34 Such was Jesus, the son of Mary, and this is the truth of the matter in which they doubt.19:35 God was never to take a son, be He glorified.

If He decrees a matter, then He simply says to it: "Be," and it is.

19:36 And God is my Lord and your Lord, so serve Him. This is a straight path.19:37 So the parties disputed between them. Therefore, woe to those who have rejected from the scene of a terrible Day.

The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.3:59

Say: "O followers of the Bible! You have no valid ground for your beliefs -unless you [truly] observe the Torah and the Gospel, and all that has been bestowed from on high upon you by your Sustainer!" Yet all that has been bestowed from on high upon thee [O Prophet] by thy Sustainer is bound to make many of them yet more stubborn in their overweening arrogance and in their denial of the truth. But sorrow not over people who deny the truth:Quran - 5:68 for, verily, those who have attained to faith [in this divine writ], as well as those who follow the Jewish faith, and the Sabians, and the Christians - all who believe in God and the Last Day and do righteous deeds - no fear need they have, and neither shall they grieve.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2010, 04:40:47 AM »
Later the 17th

yEA IT WAS A STUNNING ADMISSION ITS FROM A CHAPTER IN THE QURAN

109:1 SAY: "O you who deny the truth!
109:2 "I do not worship that which you worship,
109:3 and neither do you worship that which I worship!
109:4 "And I will not worship ~hat which you have [ever] worshipped,
109:5 and neither will you [ever] worship that which I worship.
109:6 Unto you, your moral law, and unto me, mine!"

sO THERE IT IS!!!!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2010, 03:24:48 PM »
Later the 17th

yEA IT WAS A STUNNING ADMISSION ITS FROM A CHAPTER IN THE QURAN

Exactly! You reject YHWH, to follow Mohammed!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Extension faro repetition
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2010, 05:36:45 AM »
12-18

Yea i didnt laugh at that part i found it offensive but then again SHES A JEW and jews laugh at that stuff
Did u read the verses that clarify your moon thingie!!!!!! or still in doubt!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2010, 05:37:17 AM »
12-18

http://readquranonline.org/rqo/index/view/s/56/a/22
http://readquranonline.org/rqo/index/view/s/56/a/35
http://readquranonline.org/rqo/index/view/s/56/a/37

tell me if it says the same here word by word HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
lol and whats the criteria there HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Mischief dude your here to Make Mischeif

And when it is said unto them: Make not mischief in the earth, they say: We are peacemakers only.
Oh, verily, it is they, they who are spreading corruption but they perceive it not?
And when they are told, "Believe as other people believe," they answer, "Shall we believe as the weak-minded believe?" Oh, verily, it is they, they who are weak-minded -but they know it not!
2:13

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2010, 05:37:41 AM »
You wont reply to my verses will you about sun and the moon by the way the sun is a star so its like a star and a moon lol!!!!!!!!!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2010, 05:42:10 AM »
[[[[Yea i didnt laugh at that part i found it offensive but then again SHES A JEW and jews laugh at that stuff
Did u read the verses that clarify your moon thingie!!!!!! or still in doubt!]]]]

But you didn't mind that she engaged in dissimulation regarding violence of Islam, and only talked about Mecca, while ignoring Islamic imperialistic slaughter all the way up to France and Austria.
You didn't care that she outright lied pretending as though there are not verses in the Quran in which Mohammed's alter-ego "Allah" promises Mohammed's fellow murderers virgins in heaven.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2010, 11:38:36 AM »
Well said :) Buddy How many converts have you had ?? if any? I dunno Y were at war with each other ever wonder Y real satanists and atheists and polythiesits are never really fought its always the christians muslims and jews fighting or someone fighting them when we should be living in Peace hain naa I dunno its a delima aint it........why dont you and I start a peace revolution lets see how many Follow what do you say!!!!! on the basis of Mark 12:29 and Deutronomy 6:4

answered here http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2158.msg9233#msg9233

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2010, 11:38:56 AM »
Your only harming yourself Dude By calling our prayers Vain man Refrain from It man really Gospel of Yeheshwa is Hidden from You guys and Me as well the Injeel is Hidden or they burnt whatever they Had under constantine the Gospel according to matthew mark luke and John are Not Injeel Issaaa ibn Maryam!!!!!!!!!!! Plus jesus Spoke aramiac Not Greek and Why havent they released all the manuscripts to the public Because they know there not the same?

answered here http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2158.msg9234#msg9234

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2010, 12:25:19 PM »
12-19

I dont aid and abet mischeif bro Sorry Peace!!!!!!!!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2010, 12:26:18 PM »
"O people of the Scripture, why do you reject God's signs while you are bearing witness"
"O people of the Scripture, why do you dress the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know"
Say: "O followers of earlier revelation! Come unto that tenet which we and you hold in common: that we shall worship none but God, and that we shall not ascribe divinity to aught beside Him, and that we shall not take human beings for our lords beside God." And if they turn away, then say: "Bear witness that it is we who have surrendered ourselves unto Him."

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2010, 12:35:11 PM »
12-20

Peace Be Upon you :)

Brother listen, My only purpose Initial message, was to defend Ahmed Deed at and Convey the Message to You not engage in insulting Debates With you...God is Watching Us and Forgive me If I Offended You in any way..See you dont Perceive anything brother You say your spreading Peace and the only reason Why y your mad or Upset and you've set out to Attack Islam and Muslims (NOT SPREAD YOUR SO CALLED EXPOSING THE TRUTH) Is because

Now we've taken a stand and we use AHMED DEEDATS lectures from Your Gospel according to MATT MARK LUKE AND JOHN AND PAUL PAUL PAUL the book Full of contradiction over contradiction

But
Why do they not study the Quran carefully? If it were from other than GOD, they would have found in it numerous contradictions
4:82

Dude you only want to Argue not convince it stimulates you doesnt it you enjoy it arguing about that which you dont know You have not read the Quran i posted the Link 4 times so that maybe you could read and see for yourself but see God Knows the Truth and According to his will He shall Guide

go To the Arab Christians and the arabic Bible that The word for God is Allah go to

mel gibson and tell him that he used the Name Allah.......

Dude Ive explained to You that we dont worship the moon or stones and the stars or Jesus

We worship the One God Just like Yeheshwah and you say you moved my convo into Light when you pick and Choose what you like to reply to and you dont reply to the Rest......

Believe what you want but No man can Die for My sins or the Sins of the World or your sins

and Poor Isaaa PBUH has no Idea what a mockery you guys have made out of him you guys even changed the Messiahs name.......again and again i proove to you and even this message youll qoute out of context........Brother May Allah Guide You and Me to the Right path and Im sorry satanic Human Sacrifices of Humans is not My forte' you dont reply to My videos or reply properly at all .......

You only wish to Delude me like you've deluded yourself to the wrong path of Idol worship brother and you know it thats Why you sit here and propaganda Hate with your slanderous insults towards the Prophet when You know I cant slander or defend

Because Yeshua isaa ibn Maryam is My Messiah My Beloved Prophet and Prophet and I wouldnt Be muslim if I said anything about him

I follow the religion Of Abraham Dude Of

Ibrahim Peace be Upon him

Muhammad PBUH was not the Fouder to Submission to the Will of God Ibrahim was And you cant Deny that Or youll find some way leeching on to your concept of OMG THE BLACK STONE THE KAABAA SAFAA AND MARWA dude youve never been there and Neither can you go Unless You Bear witness like Yeheshua Ibn Maryam DID peace be Upon him and his Honored Mother Go ahead brother
READ THE FOLLOWING

"A group from the people of the Scripture wished that they could misguide you, but they only misguide themselves and they do not notice."

""""""""""""""""God offers you again""""""""""""""""""'

In the Name of The One God who is Most Gracious Most Merciful
Say: "O people of the Scripture, let us come to a common understanding between us and between you; that we do not serve except God, and do not set up anything at all with Him, and that none of us takes each other as patrons beside God."

If they turn away, then Say: "Bear witness that we have surrendered."

"O people of the Scripture, why do you debate us regarding Abraham when the Torah and the Injeel were not sent down except after him Do you not understand"

Here you have debated in what you knew; so why then do you debate in what you do not know God knows while you do not know.

Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Nazarene, but he was a monotheist who surrendered; he was not of those who set up partners.

The most legitimate people to Abraham are those who followed him; and this prophet, and those who believed; and God is the supporter of the believers.

Read bro
19:34 Such was Jesus, the son of Mary, and this is the truth of the matter in which they doubt.
19:35 God was never to take a son, be He glorified. If He decrees a matter, then He simply says to it: "Be," and it is.
19:36 And God is my Lord and your Lord, so serve Him. This is a straight path.
19:37 So the parties disputed between them. Therefore, woe to those who have rejected from the scene of a terrible Day.
19:38 Listen to what they say and watch on the Day they come to Us. But the wicked today are in clear misguidance.
19:39 And warn them of the Day of remorse. When the matter is decided while they are oblivious, and they do not believe.
19:40 It is We who will inherit the Earth and all that is on it. And to Us they will return.

answered here http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2158.msg9254#msg9254