Author Topic: Pakistan: Muslim son guns down mother in honor killing  (Read 3679 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Pakistan: Muslim son guns down mother in honor killing
« on: February 28, 2011, 09:10:24 AM »
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/02/pakistan-muslim-son-guns-down-mother-in-honor-killing.html

Pakistan: Muslim son guns down mother in honor killing

"Karo-kari" is honor killing. We will be told yet again that this has nothing to do with Islam, yet in many Muslim countries penalties for honor killings are less than for other murders, and Islamic clerics have resisted any change to this. "Karo-kari: Man kills 55-yr-old mother for ‘affair,’" from Pakistan's Express Tribune, February 22 (thanks to Mehreen):

SUKKUR: An elderly woman was gunned down by her son on the pretext of karo-kari in Hajano village on Sunday night. Later, the accused surrendered before the police.

Begum Khatoon, 55, wife of Dhani Bux Lohar, was sleeping when her 25-year-old son, Hussain Bux Lohar, shot her. Hussain and his friends later threw her body into Sherkot Shakh, situated 50 metres away from the village. The victim’s husband had gone to the fields.

Hussain suspected his mother was having an affair with a man named Gulzar Jaffery. Lakhi Ghulam Shah police sent the body to Lakhi Ghulam Shah hospital for an autopsy. The victim’s brother, Mehram Ali Lohar, has lodged an FIR No. 07/2011 against his nephew and two other accomplices.

Speaking from his jail cell, Hussain said, “I don’t have any regrets for killing my mother because she was kari and deserved punishment”. “I am a ‘ghairatmand’ person and will not spare the karo, once I am out of the lock-up.”

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Pakistan: Muslim son guns down mother in honor killing
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 06:20:17 AM »
Honor killing in Pakistan

Sura 2:223 your wives are as tilth (farmland) unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will...

interviewee
"There is a reason to kill. She is our property. Our pride. And if she is sleeping with another man, then God says "kill her". It's a matter of our honor."

Another
"A woman is to be under my command. My goat, my sheep, my donkeys my women."

interviewer
"In what ways are women prejudiced against in Pakistan?"
interviewee
"Traditionally she is like a machine who bears children and when the duty is done she is kicked out of the house."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhskp1kFYps

Is it any surprise that Muslim men would have little interest in their wives in this world, when they are awaiting Muhammad's promise of multiple big eyed virgins, in the chicken and wine serving bordello of his imagination that he called "paradise"?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=264.0

"So Nehida let me get this straight. In Pakistan, if you're a woman and you get raped, and you come forward to the police, but you can't prove that you've been raped, you can go to jail for 10 years for adultery?"

"Yes. This is possible and this has been happening."

Male interviewee.
"In this day and age I'm the man, and I can rape a woman, and rape another one after that. I don't have to be scared of being punished."

honor mutilation victim
"It happened at night right after he returned from doing his prayers. He took the children and locked them in the other room. He then started beating me with the handle of an axe."

filth
"She tried to tell me that she did not know who he was."

victim
"He hanged me upside down and beat me till my ribs broke. He screamed at me and picked up a knife."

filth
"I did this for honor. Everyone does things for their honor."

victim
"First he cut off my ears. Then he carved off my nose. With pliers in my mouth he cut my tongue. And then he took out my eyes with the knife."

filth
"I cut her ears off because she never listened to anything I said. Yet she would listen to others. Even all the men she slept with. I took her eyes out because she would see things that I did not approve of. The worst thing was I really cared for her and loved her."

Victim
"He tried to cut my tongue so I could not testify. Thank God I could speak and testify. I was once a pretty woman. Now I can't even go for a walk outside. People stare. I can feel their eyes on me. I hear them whisper. I hear their rumors and lies. I can hear them gasp when they see my face."

Interviewer to filth
"Do you deserve to be punished?"

filth
"No. I don't think so because I did it for my honor and pride."

Do we have to wonder who this guy was praying to?

sura 2.223 Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will; but do some good act for your souls beforehand....

Here is Yeshua on adultery
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=877.0