Author Topic: RESPONSE TO FALSE PROPHETS & CULTS  (Read 13429 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: FALSE PROPHETS & CULTS
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2011, 10:56:52 AM »
4-9

"The only Talmud lovers I have come across, are anti-Semites that call themselves Christians"?

Just because I use the Talmud as a good proof to show that the non-messianic Jews are not really God's people, doesn't mean I love the Talmud.

The Talmud isn't "proof" of anything. But you do love the Talmud, just as skinheads and Nazis do, and for the same reason.
That's why you don't judge Jews in the light of the Old Testament books that THEY THEMSELVES, as well as Christians, consider inspired.
What you are lying against Jews, as if they all loved the entirety of the Talmud, that they themselves do not even consider inspired, in order to condemn them as a group.
Why don't you condemn your own church with Jehovah's Witness doctrine?
Why don't you condemn your Gospel in the light of the LDS pop-gospel?

In fact, I want to see it torn apart and buried in the ground like dung.

And don't try to connect me with replacement theology.

I wonder how I could have gotten such a mistaken impression when you declared...

"I primarily care about those Jews and Arabs who are Christian and love Jesus as their Saviour and are caught between the clash between Jews and Muslims."
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2451.msg10260#msg10260

But as Christians we are called to - much more than care - about everybody. We are called to love our neighbors as ourselves.

The Jews will have their promises fulfilled.

Yet you lump them together with Muhammad's followers.
Are Muslims going to have Muhammad's promise, of the chicken and wine serving bordello that he called "paradise", fulfilled too?
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=264.0

But it is by the hand of God, not by the filthy hands of men who drive civillians from their homes. Can you find me a verse that says that I am obligated to agree to every decision of the Jews .......

As the wheels increasingly spin off.... "Can you find me a verse that says that I am obligated to agree to every decision" of "the Jews".
Hitler and Muhammad considered all Jews as a monolithic group too!

....... even if they are wrong or build the third temple? Why should the Third Temple be built?

I already explained the blindness that Yahweh gave some Jews.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2451.msg10253#msg10253

What is more inexcusable to me, is Christian doctrine that calls for a third temple, without scriptural support in the Gospel. I believe the doctrine borders on blasphemy.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=552.0

So that the animal sacrifice can continue again? The animal sacrifices which in the past pointed to a Saviour, Christ Jesus, who has already come? That makes no sense.

It makes no sense to you because you haven't been blinded to the Gospel.
But consider it if you were a faithful Jew, whose life revolves around his temple and community, looking at it in the light of only the Old Testament scriptures.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=36.0

"Just a few days ago another thousand Christians were slaughtered, on the Ivory Coast of Africa, by the new Muslim government there (that Obama and the U.N. support)."?

And why am I not suprised? It is as if that buffoon Obama only learned how to use a fork and knife during his education. The UN is responsible for all the crap that is happening in the middle east in the first place.

Sure. Just like the rape, pillage and plunder of nearly the whole known world by the Islamic first jihad, all the way up to France and Austria, was the U.N.'s fault. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with Muhammad's political, murderous, 7th century death cult, could it. That wouldn't fit your doctrine, would it.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2011, 11:46:09 AM »
Pete 4-9 PM

[[[[The UN is responsible for all the crap that is happening in the middle east in the first place.]]]]

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2451.msg10265#msg10265

Sure. Just like the rape, pillage and plunder of nearly the whole known world by the Islamic first jihad, all the way up to France and Austria, was the U.N.'s fault. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with Muhammad's political, murderous, 7th century death cult, could it. That wouldn't fit your doctrine, would it.

But then you never did explain to me who you believe THE false prophet of the book of Revelation is, did you?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2011, 11:54:22 AM »
followed by a Q&A on 4-8

[[["Perhaps you didn't keep a record of our chat."
No, you didn't keep record of our chat. Let me ask you something. Are you Zionist or something? If you are going to call Islam anti-christ just because they don't receive Jesus, then what about all the Talmud-loving Jewish people who say that God has no Son? They are still awaiting their Messiah when He(Jesus) has already come. ]]]]

Who killed Jesus?

[[[The Jews and the Romans.]]]]

This is perhaps the single greatest tragedy that results from replacement theology and begins the finger pointing.
It wasn't the Jews, or the Romans, that killed Jesus.
It was the sinful nature of mankind that killed Jesus.
It was you and I that killed Jesus - the Lamb slain, from the foundation of the world.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Hbr 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Lee Anthony

• View Profile
Re: RESPONSE TO FALSE PROPHETS & CULTS
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2017, 10:27:58 PM »
Hello,
 I realize this is an old thread but the subject is interesting. I found this forum and I do find much of the information on Islam to be quite educational. I always figured that they had a place in prophecy somewhere. As for those who deny Jesus as the son of God, is the common belief in this forum that Jesus is God or at least part of the trinity? Just curious as I have heard this argument from many on both ends of the spectrum that one must believe either Jesus is part of the trinity or believe that he is not. 

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: RESPONSE TO FALSE PROPHETS & CULTS
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2017, 01:51:52 PM »
Hello Lee, welcome to the Forum and happy New Year! Hope you had a blessed Christmas.

Hello,
 I realize this is an old thread but the subject is interesting. I found this forum and I do find much of the information on Islam to be quite educational. I always figured that they had a place in prophecy somewhere. As for those who deny Jesus as the son of God, is the common belief in this forum that Jesus is God or at least part of the trinity? Just curious as I have heard this argument from many on both ends of the spectrum that one must believe either Jesus is part of the trinity or believe that he is not.

How could Jesus not be part of what is referred to as the "trinity" when there are hundreds of verses that proclaim Jesus to be the Son of God, God His Father and the Holy Spirit?

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

1John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Though there's no shortage of folks that don't understand the triune nature of the Godhead and some that have even created their own trinity.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=4256.0

There are a number of threads on the subject of the trinity, as well as the divinity of Christ, in the following forum section.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=40.0

Again, welcome to the Forum Lee.