Author Topic: Chat with MrTin  (Read 3345 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Chat with MrTin
« on: May 18, 2011, 06:24:04 AM »
Left in brotherjw channel comments.

MrTinitouns (5 days ago)  (Pending approval) Approve | Remove | Block User | Spam

We recognize the attitude of son of bitches dogs judéos Christian.
As our brother Deedat (may Allah have mercy on him) has contradicted their books and religions and they found nothing to respond well in their disbelief, they all expressed their hatred of the truth and speaking .
Dirty dogs barking, it will not stop us with God's help to tell the truth about you.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with MrTin
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 06:25:43 AM »
[[[We recognize the attitude of son of bitches dogs judéos Christian.]]]]

At least you recognize that Muhammad's 7th century invention is entirely a STAND-ALONE religion, without relationship to the God of the Jews and Christians, Yahweh.

[[[As our brother Deedat (may Allah have mercy on him) has contradicted their books and religions and they found nothing to respond well in their disbelief, they all expressed their hatred of the truth and speaking .]]]

But sadly he contradicted scripture with lies, just like the false prophet Muhammad did. Who did God make the liar?

1Jo 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

[[[[Dirty dogs barking, it will not stop us with God's help to tell the truth about you.]]]]

But the sad truth is that Ahmed Deedat deceived his poor, adoring, bible ignorant minions, into believing that Muhammad was not antichrist, by inventing a bible verse of his own creation to fool you.
Here is a scripture on antichrist from the same King James Version that Deedat pretended to quote from.

1 John 2:22 ... He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

So who is antichrist? Tragically 1.5 billion Muslims are antichrist.
I expose Deedat's horrible lie, and how sorely he deceived you with his phony bible verse, in the attached video. Also on the link to the text version at the menu on the video.

attached Deedat video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_4_tbN-b_A

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 06:26:51 AM »
(Forum reader can skip to the next panel where I quote the first part of this post, to save reading it twice.)

... I know what kind of delirium from the Jews, you interpret anything anyway and that's why you're comprables dogs.
Ahmed Deedat had made only evidence that is contained in the new and the old testament and this is not proof that you seuleument writings have been tampered with (since the truth is mixed with falsehood) by your evil ancestors but not seuleument that the Qur'an is the Word of God Vari.
I'll leave you and your fellow barking like you that I know on other forums, but I continue to broadcast these videos for true believers, you try to deceive you by your vile Jews ensonges on Islam and there are more and more that are converted with the help of God to His religion.

Surah 5 Verse 3:
"... .. Today, the disbelievers despair (away from you) of your religion: yet fear them not but fear Me. Today I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you. And have chosen Islam as your religion for you .... "

Surah 10 Verse 37. "The Koran is not a work designed apocryphal than God, but it confirms the revelations that preceded it and provide a clear presentation of the Book
from, without doubt, the Master of the Universe! "

Surah 33 Verse 21. "Indeed, you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent model [forward] for him who hopes in Allah and the Last Day and remember Allah much. "

Surah 3 Verse 19. "The true religion of God is Islam. And if the people of the scriptures were divided among themselves, it is only by pure jealousy, after knowledge had given. Let him therefore who deny God's signs to know that God is swift at reckoning. "

Surah 5 Verse 41: "O Prophet! Do not grieve because they which run in emulation to infidelity, both among those who claim lip service their faith without the heart it is that among the Jews who, fond of lies, lend an ear complacent speeches of those who never come to listen to yours, which seek to alter the meaning of the Scriptures and say to them: "If you are offered such an idea, accept it, otherwise, be on your guard!" In truth , you can not be anything to save those that God decided to put in disarray and that He will not purify their hearts. Those will be covered with shame in this world and suffer terrible torments in the afterlife. "

Sura 9 Verse 30: "The Jews say: Uzair is the son of God" and Christians say: The Messiah is the son of God! "These are the words that come out of their mouths, thus repeating what the deniers say before them. May God curse them for having so strayed from the Truth! "

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 06:28:40 AM »
[[[[... I know what kind of delirium from the Jews, you interpret anything anyway and that's why you're comprables dogs.
Ahmed Deedat had made only evidence that is contained in the new and the old testament .......]]]]

But I proved to you that Deedat played you for a fool with a bible verse of his own creation, yet you continue to support that liar, because you follow the father of lies through his prophet Muhammad. Your blasphemy against the one true God Yahweh, and all of His prophets and witnesses was perfectly prophesied of Muhammad's Islamic kingdom beast.

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

[[[[........ and this is not proof that you seuleument writings have been tampered with (since the truth is mixed with falsehood) by your evil ancestors ..... ]]]]

At least you well understand that Muhammad's 7th century invention STANDS ALONE.
So then was Muhammad's alter-ego "Allah" just not as smart as you are when he declared

Sura 5:47 Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/

By the 7th century when Muhammad declared that, the bible had been translated into every popular language, copied tens of thousands of times, and had been read all over the known world for centuries. So was Muhammad's Arabian pagan deity "Allah" just more ignorant that you are about the Gospel, that he instructed me to follow?

[[[[[......but not seuleument that the Qur'an is the Word of God Vari.]]]]]

Come on. Do you really believe that Yahweh would contradict His 1600 year record, with THE EXACT OPPOSITE in the 23 year record of an illiterate self-serving SW Arabian desert dwelling, murdering, prisoner raping, child doing, thief? As Muhammad is revealed through your own books.

[[[[ I'll leave you and your fellow barking like you that I know on other forums, but I continue to broadcast these videos for true believers, you try to deceive you by your vile Jews ensonges on Islam and there are more and more that are converted with the help of God to His religion.]]]]

It is the father of lies that has put that hatred in your heart for Jews. That has you engage in the rituals of the 2nd century occult cult of the Sabians, and the thinly repackaged rituals of the Arabian moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worshipers.
I'll pray for you.

attached "Is Islam a Religion"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjPFRbugjqg

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 06:29:22 AM »
... You have nothing dirty Jew suggested that's why you barking like a dog!
I know people like you, you try to scare people by claiming they believe that Islam is a threat to them, but that does not work because there are more and more Christians who convert to Islam, because the world realizes day after day of your shenanigans.
God knows who you are and what you have done to His Messengers and His Books and the antichrist if he will send you a prophet like you expect it is because you are vile and evil people.
If God has revealed people like Ahmed Deedat is to show mankind that you are liars and forgers of His Religion.
Why else would he assisted in his fight?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 06:29:56 AM »
[[[[... You have nothing dirty Jew suggested that's why you barking like a dog!
I know people like you, you try to scare people by claiming they believe that Islam is a threat to them, ......]]]]

Islam is a threat TO YOU, not me, my friend. To a Christian, Phl 1:21 For to me to live [is] Christ, and to die [is] gain.

These are not my words. These are from the same bible version, that Deedat pretended to quote from, when he lied to you.

1John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world. 15 Whosoever shall confess that JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

1Jo 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] HE THAT HATH NOT THE SON OF GOD HATH NOT LIFE.

1John 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.

Hebrews 10:29 Of HOW MUCH SORER PUNISHMENT, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, WHO HATH TRODDEN UNDER FOOT THE SON OF GOD, and HATH COUNTED THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT, wherewith he was sanctified, AN UNHOLY THING, and hath DONE DESPITE UNTO THE SPIRIT OF GRACE?

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be FALSE TEACHERS among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, EVEN DENYING THE LORD THAT BOUGHT THEM, AND BRING UPON THEMSELVES SWIFT DESTRUCTION.

[[[[....... but that does not work because there are more and more Christians who convert to Islam, because the world realizes day after day of your shenanigans.]]]]

Pretending all non-muslims are Christians will not serve you well. Only poor souls that had deceived themselves into believing they were Christians could convert to Islam. Usually they are Roman Catholics that were deceived into believing that one becomes a Christian when a priest sprinkles water on one's head as an infant.
It's not possible for a true born-again believer to convert to Islam.

Mar 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect.

Jhn 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.

[[[[God knows who you are and what you have done to His Messengers and His Books.....]]]]]

I carry them forward to the whole world as I am assigned to do.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Preaching Christ crucified.

1Cr 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

While Muhammad's followers must REJECT ALL of Yahweh's prophets and witnesses, as revealed in His 1600 year record, to follow the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.

Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

Surah 4:157 That THEY SAID (in boast), "WE KILLED CHRIST JESUS the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- BUT THEY KILLED HIM NOT, NOR CRUCIFIED HIM, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, FOR OF A SURETY THEY KILLED HIM NOT:-

You have to reject the perfect and sinless Messiah, the Prince of Peace, the Lamb of God, and the price he paid for you, to follow A SINGLE 7th century individual was WAS and declared the EXACT OPPOSITE. A murdering, prisoner raping, child doing, thief.

[[[[..... and the antichrist if he will send you a prophet like you expect it is because you are vile and evil people.]]]]]

I already showed you that according to the Word of God MUHAMMAD'S FOLLOWERS ARE ANTICHRIST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w71CtxLdjio

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also].

[[[[[If God has revealed people like Ahmed Deedat is to show mankind that you are liars and forgers of His Religion.]]]]]

I already proved to you that Deedat is indisputably a liar.
It is not Yahweh but Satan that reveals people like that, because Ahmed Deedat follows the father of lies, Satan, through his prophet Muhammad. Fooling the poor people that listen to his lies into denying the blood that would save them.

Even the thousands of years of pre-Muhammad Islamic so-called "tradition" that you actually believe, is provably nothing more than 7th and 8th century FICTION, that is HISTORICAL POPPYCOCK CREATED by Ibn Ishak, and later edited and embellished by Hisham, Tabari and Bukhari, WITHOUT REFERENCE to any actual historical record that preceded the 5th century.
http://www.historyofmecca.com/

THIS CANNOT BE DENIED. Yet you continue in those lies and thinly repackaged occult Sabian rituals, and Quraish pagan moon, sun, star and jinn-devil worship around the pagan's kaaba.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj_umrah.htm

[[[[........Why else would he assisted in his fight?]]]]]

He was assisted by Satan in his fight for Satan opposing Yahweh. I'll pray for you my poor sorely deceived friend.

another deedat video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKMMr4lZx2E

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 06:31:12 AM »
Perhaps you can explain to me how Ibn Ishak knew what went on thousands of years before him.
The library of Mecca?

history of mecca video attached
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyMliwaBFHg

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 06:32:01 AM »
Do you know the origins of Muhammad's rituals? The jinn-devil worship of the Sa'ee for example?

http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj_umrah.htm

http://www.petewaldo.com/origins_of_islam.htm

al-safa and al-marwah video attached
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8cnOoXBhA

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 04:35:38 PM »
bump