Author Topic: PM chat with Huss (a Saudi)  (Read 14041 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
PM chat with Huss (a Saudi)
« on: May 25, 2011, 10:07:06 AM »
5-22-11

hello

am sending this message as it is not related to the video we are discussing. plz read it if u are not busy

I am from Saudi Arabia and before I came 2 Australia 2 years ago and I started reading and trying to understand Christianity since the last year. and to be honest with u I put myself in the middle between Islam and Christianity to make the right choice. SO FAR, Islam does make since to me. Actually my faith in Islam is much much higher than before I came to Australia.

SOME of wht make me believe in Mohammed as a profit is that his miracles are still happening and it will happen in the future which is amazing. I will give u just 2 examples.

1 - Mohammed told us that there is a Signs are going to happen means that the day of judgement (end of the world) is getting closer one of them is about the ppl of the Arab world "Bidwens". Mohammed said that they will have a very high wealth and they are gong to have high buildings. look at Dubai today (they are Bidwens) even in Makkah we have the biggest and highest clock in the world. so Mohammed was right about this but how did he know.

2 - another amazing thing he said the day of judgement wont occur before the Arabian area (Saudi Arabia) is "return green" and there will be rivers and life (not desert). he said return which means it used to be green. science approved that the area of Saudi Arabia used to be green thousands of years ago. I addition scientifically, there are predictions that the Saudi Arabia is goin to be green in the future. once again he is right

wht do you think?

one last thing
what make confused about your faith is summarized is this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPPgXGifJFs

can u give me better answers plz

have a good day
Sent to: islamexplored

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: PM chat with Huss
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 10:08:14 AM »
5-25

[[[[hello

am sending this message as it is not related to the video we are discussing. plz read it if u are not busy]]]]]

I will be happy to devote as much time for you as you require. However I would first ask if you would copy and paste this link into your browser and READ THIS PAGE before you reply back to me.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm

[[[[I am from Saudi Arabia and before I came 2 Australia 2 years ago and I started reading and trying to understand Christianity since the last year.]]]]

A good place to start is the Gospel of John. The most widely respected and read King James version is available free on line. You can access it here.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/gospel_of_john.htm

I recommend following that with the First Epistle of John.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/first_epistle_john.htm

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 10:09:06 AM »
[[[I am from Saudi Arabia and before I came 2 Australia 2 years ago and I started reading and trying to understand Christianity since the last year. [ and to be honest with u I put myself in the middle between Islam and Christianity to make the right choice. SO FAR, Islam does make since to me. Actually my faith in Islam is much much higher than before I came to Australia.

SOME of wht make me believe in Mohammed as a profit is that his miracles are still happening and it will happen in the future which is amazing.]]]]]

Even Muhammad said he was only a warner, and couldn't and wouldn't perform miracles, and he never did perform a single miracle, true to his statement.

The unbelievers say, 'Why has a sign (ayatun) not been sent down upon him from his Lord?' Thou art ONLY a warner, and a guide to every people. S. 13:7

[[[[[ I will give u just 2 examples.

1 - Mohammed told us that there is a Signs are going to happen means that the day of judgement (end of the world) is getting closer one of them is about the ppl of the Arab world "Bidwens". Mohammed said that they will have a very high wealth and they are gong to have high buildings. look at Dubai today (they are Bidwens) even in Makkah we have the biggest and highest clock in the world.]]]]]

Just imagine how many poor starving kids in Africa might have been fed with the money that was squandered on building the biggest clock in the world. Of what good end was building that clock, when people carry clocks right on their wrists and in cell phones?

All of the kingdoms of the earth have been Satan's legal possession, ever since Adam's fall. The wealth and the things of this world, that distract us from the things of the Spirit are of Satan. Are you saying you approve of the things that the Saudi monarchy does with the money that they get for sitting around on their butts? Are they taking care of the poor, or living lavish life-styles instead? Only recently did they toss a bone or two to their people in hopes of quelling riots.
No, my friend, the kingdoms of this world are Satan's legal property, and that's why Islam has always lusted after control of these kingdoms for 1400 years.

[[[[[....so Mohammed was right about this but how did he know.]]]]]

That is not a miracle, nor even a prophecy. Even in Muhammad's lifetime he watched Mecca grow and become more prosperous, so it was nothing more than projecting an observation, into the future. Indeed the growing prosperity of Mecca is why he lusted after control of the Quraish pagan's Kaaba Inc.. For the wealth that it brought in from other areas during the Hajj, through the worship of the moon, sun, stars in Tawaf of the Kaaba and even jinn-devil worship of the Sa'ee.

Regarding the building in Dubai we can see how it is purely of Satan, one, because the folks that can afford to, and enjoy traveling there, like Hollywood and worldly multi-national corporate types outside of the Spirit of God, like Michael Jackson and Paris Hilton. Secondly the building was put together with SLAVE LABOR by victimizing workers brought in from outside of Dubai. The whole project was purely evil, all around.

Please watch the video and tell me as to whether you believe modern day building built with slave labor, to entertain Hollywood types, is something like that is of God or is of Satan, the ruler of the kingdoms and things of this world.

sent with "slaves of dubai" video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEWUKy1k9WY

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 10:09:42 AM »
[[[[2 - another amazing thing he said the day of judgement wont occur before the Arabian area (Saudi Arabia) is "return green" and there will be rivers and life (not desert). he said return which means it used to be green. science approved that the area of Saudi Arabia used to be green thousands of years ago. I addition scientifically, there are predictions that the Saudi Arabia is goin to be green in the future. once again he is right

wht do you think?]]]]

What should I think? You are so wishful, that you are wishing that something were true, that hasn't even come to pass yet, just because some guy predicts that it WILL BE.

Please read the page at this link to understand what genuine prophecy is all about.

Here is a little preview.
Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the psalms, concerning me
46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day

So when Jesus prophesied His own crucifixion, and being raised from the dead on the third day, he referenced a passage in the Old Testament book of Psalms. What did that passage that Jesus referenced say, that was written many hundreds of years before Jesus' crucifixion, and even many hundreds of years before crucifixion was ever even invented?

Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 17 I may tell all my bones: they look [and] stare upon me. 18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.*

It was fulfilled through the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and confirmed in the Gospel just as detailed in Psalms.

Matthew 27:35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK3Rgcw5lDw

sent with "the blood" video

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 10:10:38 AM »
I just tried this search - paris hilton dubai
Please do that search, and tell me whether you think the slave labor built hotel in Dubai is of God, or is of Satan.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=paris+hilton+dubai&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=456959a837d449c5&biw=1152&bih=595

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 10:11:30 AM »
5-25-11

[[[2 - another amazing thing he said the day of judgement wont occur before the Arabian area (Saudi Arabia) is "return green" and there will be rivers and life (not desert). he said return which means it used to be green. science approved that the area of Saudi Arabia used to be green thousands of years ago. I addition scientifically, there are predictions that the Saudi Arabia is goin to be green in the future. once again he is right

wht do you think?]]]]

Compare your wishful thinking, about what you hope will come to pass in the future, with this FULFILLED prophecy, prophesied 2500 years before it came to pass, by copy and pasting the link below.

http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com/parable_fig_tree.htm#jerusalem_desolate

sent with "gaza & Israel"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZF93B2iQHA

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 11:24:33 AM »
5-25 Huss

excellent point

when Mohammed talked about this wealth. he wasn't talk about it as a good thing. what is happening there is extremely bad. ppl there are a way from Islam. many of them saying we are Muslims and they are a way from wht islam teaches. wht Mohammed said that Islam will be strange religion, even for Muslims themselves and thats wht is happening now.

there is a lot of racism there as well. the Quran telling us that if we chose to follow parts of the Quran and ignoring others as wht is happening today we will be the worst ppl and the Quran is right.

u mentioned things about the poverty in Africa. do you know that it is obligation for muslims to donate 2.5% of there annual savings? Just in Saudi Arabia, if Muslims especially rich muslims follow Islam properly, there wont be a poverty in Africa. those who dont pay it, they will be punished by God in the day of judgement according to the Islamic teaches.

the Question is are Muslims in the Muslim countries specifically are following Islam as it teaches? NO. NOT EVEN SAUDI ARABIA.

do you know why all this corrupt in the muslim countries? 2 reasons
first one: all wht their leaders want is to be leaders.
second: satisfying USA or other countries to support them to stay.

apparently, the revolutions are happening to change the face of the Arab world

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 11:25:50 AM »
In my first reply I wrote

"I will be happy to devote as much time for you as you require. However I would first ask if you would copy and paste this link into your browser and READ THIS PAGE before you reply back to me.
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/the_lamb_slain.htm "

Did you read that page before you replied?

sent with "the blood"

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 11:49:01 AM »
5-25 Huss

Islam is against this >>>> I wont be a muslim if this what islam teach

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2011, 11:50:10 AM »
[[[Islam is against this >>>> I wont be a muslim if this what islam teach]]]]

This is the problem with chatting in YouTube. How could I even know which comment you were referring to.

That Muhammad taught the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel of Jesus Christ?

I can copy and paste our chat into the forum, and protect your YouTube identity. You can register under whatever username you like and I can assign that to the chat.
In the forum we can see the whole chat at a glance, find parts with a super search function, we can quote each other, post live links, and have a thoughtful and sincere chat over time, as we both research the subjects we bring up. If you like I can devote a thread to just the two of us so we won't be interrupted.
There is a link to the forum on every one of my videos and links to it on my channel page.

sent with "jihad" video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9FYYo5EINU

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 11:50:51 AM »
5-25 Huss

there is something u should know.

The Quran telling us that the Bible is currupt, how ever it didn't say the entire book which means there are a right things. the most important point Quran disagree with the bible is there is no trinity. we have (God, Jesus and the holy spirit) are separated.

in the firs message u asked me to read the gospel of John to start

I will read it and I will get back to you later

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 11:52:15 AM »
[[[[there is something u should know.

The Quran telling us that the Bible is currupt, how ever it didn't say the entire book which means there are a right things. the most important point Quran disagree with the bible is there is no trinity. we have (God, Jesus and the holy spirit) are separated.

in the firs message u asked me to read the gospel of John to start

I will read it and I will get back to you later]]]]]

Before you begin reading the Gospel would you please read that page regarding prophecy by Jesus, of His crucifixion, then go on to the Gospel? The page won't take long.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2011, 01:10:33 PM »
5-25 Huss

[[[[[Before you begin reading the Gospel would you please read that page regarding prophecy by Jesus, of His crucifixion, then go on to the Gospel? The page won't take long.]]]]]

sorry 4 the confusion. actually I will take long reading this coz my English is not perfect and if u can give me the main message of this I would appreciate it. and the other thing I prefer to understand the basics of Christianity. How come 3 gods but they are one?

I found something interesting last night and I investigated about it. Mathew 24:36 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in the heaven, nor the son but only the father" this is a clear distinction between the father and the son.
Some manuscripts do not have "nor the Son" which one is right and why?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2011, 01:12:47 PM »
5-25

{{{{{[[[[[Before you begin reading the Gospel would you please read that page regarding prophecy by Jesus, of His crucifixion, then go on to the Gospel? The page won't take long.]]]]]

sorry 4 the confusion. actually I will take long reading this coz my English is not perfect.......}}}}}

I recently added an Arabic section to the forum. I would love for you to give me an opinion on it. I used the Google translator for the parts that aren't scripture.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=71.0

[[[[[....... and if u can give me the main message of this I would appreciate it.]]]]]

The main message of that page is the main message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The crucifixion, death, and resurrection of the Lamb of God to save all from sin who have faith in His shed blood.

That page discusses Jesus' own prophesy of His crucifixion, in which he made reference to a prophecy from way back in the Old Testament book of Psalms from hundreds of years before Him.

Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, WHICH WERE WRITTEN IN the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] THE PSALMS, concerning me.
46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

Here is that prophecy that Jesus was talking about.

PSALMS 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 17 I may tell all my bones: they look [and] stare upon me. 18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

Here that prophet is referenced by the New Testament witnesses of the crucifixion as being fulfilled.

Matthew 27:35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

[[[[[and the other thing I prefer to understand the basics of Christianity.]]]]]

The WHOLE SUBJECT of Christianity is the crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It doesn't get any more basic than that.
Anyone who rejects that - rejects Jesus Christ.

There has not been a single Christian over the last 2,000 years that has denied that Jesus was crucified, died and was resurrected. If one did, he wouldn't be a Christian!
Nor has there even been a Jew of any mainstream Jewish sect, that does not acknowledge Jesus was killed.
His death is also confirmed by secular historians.
Anyone who doesn't believe Jesus was crucified, doesn't believe in Jesus. It's the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.

If listening is easier please watch the video.

sent with "the blood"

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 07:00:06 AM »
5-26

[[[[check this ... it is shocked
part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkKTaxOqHiY&feature=related
part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1Ydn8P9FY&feature=related
part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJrY9tzgeCk&feature=related
just found it]]]]

Why is it that Muhammad's followers don't hesitate for a moment, to side with atheists and agnostics, in their hatred of Jesus?
Why would you cite these videos without even investigating their content?
Did you google the subject before you joined these Jesus haters?

Most of the claims are false (others are simple coincidences) and come from a 19th century author, that was soundly refuted by Christian and secular scholars in the early 20th century, and then recently resurrected by a bunch of internet liars. You don't have to take my word for it. Google the subject with the word lies next to it.

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2571.0

How does scripture weigh in on it?

1John 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.

sent with "Jesus - Isa" Son video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUUXG0z0bPE

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 07:00:48 AM »
5-26 Huss

intersting video abut still unconvincing espacially when the speaker started talk about Surah 112:2 (7:44 in the video) he asked if God doesn't beget, from where Jesus came then?

let me follow this by another question.. If God created someone without a father, does that mean God is the father?
God created Adam from no mother nor father. as he is able to do this he is able to create Jesus inside a woman (Mary). we don't make any distinction between Jesus and Adam peace be upon them.

God created Adam from clay, Adam is the father of human beings, including Christ. And Eve is the mother of human beings.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2011, 07:04:25 AM »
5-26

[[[[intersting video abut still unconvincing espacially when the speaker started talk about Surah 112:2 (7:44 in the video) he asked if God doesn't beget, from where Jesus came then?]]]]

But isn't that a good question? Did Mary conceive Jesus all by herself?
Was Mary the mother AND the father of Jesus Christ?

Did you check the Arabic language category of the forum and the 234 verses in the scriptures that declare God the Father?
I really would appreciate your opinion regarding that section as far as the Arabic language is concerned. Try this link regarding God the Father.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2539.0

It seems a little sticky right now, so our server may be under attack. If you can't acquire the link please try again later. Because of Islamic cyber-terror attacks, the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, may before long, be eliminated from the world wide web.

1John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

[[[[let me follow this by another question.. If God created someone without a father, does that mean God is the father?]]]]

More specifically put, if a virgin conceives a child, directly by the will of God, does that mean God is the father?
Who else?
As regards the only such known instance of this in the history of the mankind, the answer is a resounding YES, particularly since there are about 234 verses in the scriptures that declare God as Jesus' Father
http://www.islamandthetruth.com/god_the_father.htm
And many more in which Jesus declares God as His Father and Himself as the Son of God
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2538.0

[[[[God created Adam from no mother nor father.]]]]]

That's right. God created Adam from the dust of the ground.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

I am sure you agree it is an entirely different case regarding a virgin conceiving a child by the direct will of God.

[[[[[...... as he is able to do this he is able to create Jesus inside a woman (Mary).]]]]

What happened to your logic? You are trying to draw an equivalence to Adam by saying. "God created Adam from no mother nor father." even as you admit that Jesus had a mother.

[[[[ we don't make any distinction between Jesus and Adam peace be upon them.]]]]]

But how does that view hold water, since Adam was formed from the dust of the ground, while the Messiah, Yeshua, Jesus Christ, was conceived by a virgin, by the direct intervention of Yahweh?

[[[[God created Adam from clay, ........]]]]]

That may be what Muhammad said, but Adam was formed from the dust of the ground. But it isn't hard to see where Muhammad's coaches got the idea.

Isa 64:8 But now, O LORD, thou [art] our father; we [are] the clay, and thou our potter; and we all [are] the work of thy hand.

[[[[[........ Adam is the father of human beings, including Christ.]]]]]

But even you must admit that Christ was conceived by the virgin Mary, by the direct intervention of God. So how can you then suggest that Adam is His father?

[[[[[[ And Eve is the mother of human beings.]]]]

sent with "The Term Begotten Was Added to Scripture Later"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqaTORB5WdU

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2011, 10:29:32 AM »
5-27 Huss

[[[[[But isn't that a good question? Did Mary conceive Jesus all by herself?
Was Mary the mother AND the father of Jesus Christ?]]]]]

does God have the ability to create a human inside a woman??? YES GOD CAN
JESUS HAS NO FATHER >>> GOD CREATED HIM INSIDE MARY AS HE CREATED ADAM OUTSIDE
Answer this Question (WHO IS THE FATHER OF ADAM???????????????????)
GOD HAS THE ABILITY TO CREATE ANY THING THE WAY HE DECIDE AND HE DISIDE TO CREATE JESUS INSIDE HIS MOTHER (HE IS JESUS .... THE SON OF MARY) as the quran says.

[[[[[ the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, may before long, be eliminated from the world wide web]]]] lol the WWW will be destroyed naturally in the future I promise. so the WWW is protect the Gospel? since when??

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2011, 10:30:14 AM »
5-27 Huss

[[More specifically put, if a virgin conceives a child, directly by the will of God, does that mean God is the father?
Who else?
As regards the only such known instance of this in the history of the mankind, the answer is a resounding YES, particularly since there are about 234 verses in the scriptures that declare God as Jesus' Father]]]]

as I said earlier

[[[[[[That's right. God created Adam from the dust of the ground.
Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
I am sure you agree it is an entirely different case regarding a virgin conceiving a child by the direct will of God]]]]]]

Adam is created also by the direct will of God. NOT BY CHANCE

[[[[What happened to your logic? You are trying to draw an equivalence to Adam by saying. "God created Adam from no mother nor father." even as you admit that Jesus had a mother]]]]

O_o the one who created Human from nothing could create human inside woman, inside a rock, inside Animal. creating Adam is much greater than Jesus. and if there is a son of God considering your logic, it must be Adam? if not where is Adam's father then Answer? and how about Mary? from where she came from?

[[[[But how does that view hold water, since Adam was formed from the dust of the ground, while the Messiah, Yeshua, Jesus Christ, was conceived by a virgin, by the direct intervention of Yahweh?]]]]

No matter how Adam and Jesus are created. they are all great people that God created both of them the way he wanted (WE DONT HAVE TH RIGHT TO SAY WHY GOD CREATED LIKE THIS OR THAT) IT IS GOD'S WILL.

[[[[That may be what Muhammad said, but Adam was formed from the dust of the ground. But it isn't hard to see where Muhammad's coaches got the idea.]]]]

I said Clay as I translated the Arabic word (Teen) طين . which means the (dust when it is wet) and I don't know the English word for this.

[[[[But even you must admit that Christ was conceived by the virgin Mary, by the direct intervention of God. So how can you then suggest that Adam is His father?]]]]

Adam is my father too. Adam and Eve are the first human in the earth. look at Mary. She is human Adam considered her father to or lets say grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand ....... father. Jesus is the son of Mary.

Adam is the father of the whole mankind.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2011, 10:31:52 AM »
5-27 Huss

who are u?
I havent ask u about your name...

my name is (name substitute "Huss" used in this thread to protect YouTube identity). u called your channel IslamExplored. so you are exploring.

let me give a little advice. I u wanna explore Islam u should Explore it in Arabic because it is an Arabic book. I know u wont because you are not really exploring. your job is how to make Islam the worst thing in earth and this will fail I promise.

I have talk to many ppl who made Islam in my eyes the worst thig ever. however this always give me the motivation to understand Islam more. do you know why there are ppl still converting to islam today in the west and I know personally 2 ladies here in Australia converted recently.

ask yourself WHY although Islam looks bad for most of the western countries?

the answer is because of you and all people who attacking Islam in all different ways, this gave them the motivation to understand and read about Islam and they understand the main message of Islam.
I said your task will fail because of this not because am challenging.

SO THANK YOU

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2011, 10:32:53 AM »
5-27

[[[[[JESUS HAS NO FATHER ]]]]]

I would appreciate it if you visit this link to the ARABIC section of the forum and please give me an opinion of my attempt at helping Arabic speaking people understand.

http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2539.0

Sent with "Jesus' Father" video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geGTBo2X3sY

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2011, 10:55:33 AM »
5-28

[[[[who are u?
I havent ask u about your name...

my name is Hussain.]]]]

You can call me Pete as PeteWaldo is the name of my other channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PeteWaldo?feature=mhw5

[[[[ u called your channel IslamExplored. so you are exploring.]]]]

Why don't you explore a little too? Beginning with the history of Mecca.
http://www.historyofmecca.com/
Please present some resources that address the history of Mecca prior to the 4th century AD, as I have not been able to find any.

[[[[let me give a little advice. I u wanna explore Islam u should Explore it in Arabic because it is an Arabic book. I know u wont because you are not really exploring. your job is how to make Islam the worst thing in earth and this will fail I promise.]]]]

But Islam does that all by itself without any help from me. Beginning with Muhammad's own behavior.

[[[[I have talk to many ppl who made Islam in my eyes the worst thig ever. however this always give me the motivation to understand Islam more. do you know why there are ppl still converting to islam today in the west and I know personally 2 ladies here in Australia converted recently. ask yourself WHY although Islam looks bad for most of the western countries? ]]]]

That you realize Islam looks bad is quite an admission on your part.
To answer your question, often when folks suffer some emotional trauma, during which someone shows them some kindness, it's natural for them to try to cling on to what that person that helped them believes.

Folks follow the Dali Lama too. Does that make him the right path to the one true God Yahweh?
Folks followed Jim Jones right up until they all drank the poison kool-aide and died. Did their following him mean he was of God?
Squeaky From followed Charles Manson. Did that make him of God?

[[[[[the answer is because of you and all people who attacking Islam in all different ways, this gave them the motivation to understand and read about Islam and they understand the main message of Islam.]]]]]

But rather than waste time on what others choose to do, let's talk a little about why YOU reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ to follow Muhammad.

Could you fill me in a little as to what would happen to you, if you came to know the love of the one true God Yahweh, through the Messiah, Yeshua, and then went back to Saudi Arabia and shared the Good News, that Jesus died to save us from our sins, so that we didn't have to die with our sins and be separated from God forever.

What would happen if you proclaimed that to your father and family?
What would happen if you preached it to your friends and neighbors?
What would the public officials do if you stood on a corner and passed out tracts like at this link, of the Gospel of Jesus Christ while proclaiming that Good News?

[[[[[I said your task will fail because of this not because am challenging.

SO THANK YOU]]]]

Thank you, my friend. I uploaded a video this morning in an effort to help you understand the subject of Jesus' crucifixion that was prophesied so many hundreds of years in advance.

Sent with "Jesus' Crucifixion in Prophecy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGCvDjR3S10

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2011, 06:02:56 AM »
5-28 huss

[[[[[But Islam does that all by itself without any help from me. Beginning with Muhammad's own behavior.]]]]]

I know wht u talkin about and I had a lot of talk with many christians about Muhammad's own behavior. and there is ALWAYS response to every single issue. but u guys dont care about it coz it is against your opinion.

[[[[That you realize Islam looks bad is quite an admission on your part.
To answer your question, often when folks suffer some emotional trauma, during which someone shows them some kindness, it's natural for them to try to cling on to what that person that helped them believes.]]]]]

I said in the WEST, why? look at the media. when I hear about Islam here in Australia there must be a problem. they just know that muslims are angry ppl and just repeating what they see in the media. we call this washing brain. I take it easy if anyone say am terrorist coz I understand how washed brain they have.

[[[[[Folks follow the Dali Lama too. Does that make him the right path to the one true God Yahweh?
Folks followed Jim Jones right up until they all drank the poison kool-aide and died. Did their following him mean he was of God?
Squeaky From followed Charles Manson. Did that make him of God?]]]]

I don't know these guys first. second, Folks followed them it appeared to them that this is the truth. most of ppl especially in the west they converted to islam after EXPLORING other religions seeking 4 the truth. usually Islam is the last thing they look for. looking for the truth require a person who have a 100% free mind and look for more than one religion.

[[[[[[But rather than waste time on what others choose to do, let's talk a little about why YOU reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ to follow Muhammad.
Could you fill me in a little as to what would happen to you, if you came to know the love of the one true God Yahweh, through the Messiah, Yeshua, and then went back to Saudi Arabia and shared the Good News, that Jesus died to save us from our sins, so that we didn't have to die with our sins and be separated from God forever.]]]]]]

I know wht do u wanna reach here but this is impossible FOR ME u know why? in Islam we believe we believe in every single word, and if I converted to Christianity I have to believe in every single word in the bibe that this book is the word of God. the bible is the word of witnesses who wrote the book I dont know more than 60 years after Jesus perhaps. check this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIcVA_PZCFA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwAMj-rfHLc&feature=related

[[[[[What would happen if you proclaimed that to your father and family?]]]]]

They will be choked
they will take me to someone who understand Islam an Christianity to let me know why your book is corrupt or just showing me the video above.

[[[[[What would happen if you preached it to your friends and neighbors?]]]]

same thing

[[[[What would the public officials do if you stood on a corner and passed out tracts like at this link, of the Gospel of Jesus Christ while proclaiming that Good News?]]]]]]

before they decide to kill me they will give me a chance to read and investigate about the truth. I will utube in this chance to find why Christianity is wrong and it's massive here.
I know it's sounds bad TO YOU to die if someone left Islam. u wont understand this unless u understand the whole thing about what is Islam is all about.

dont forget to watch the videos

peace