Author Topic: Purpose of this board  (Read 3771 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Purpose of this board
« on: September 24, 2011, 08:48:11 AM »
There is a clear and distinct division in the body of Christ in regard to Zionism. After having had a lengthy chat with a self-proclaimed Christian that was an extreme anti-zionist into ZOG I realized how distinct the differences can be. http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2764.msg11338#msg11338

I have increasingly come to the conclusion that each church is likely to have a very distinct stand on this issue. Today I began to investigate one denomination on this issue because of a YouTube chat I am having with a Christian who gave me a link to a denomination website.

Please help with this thread and list other denominations and adding onto the existing denomination threads.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Purpose of this board
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 09:24:14 AM »
Pete this is so weird. I have been going back and forth with anti-zionists for weeks on CF. I am still doing so now. It seems that anti-Semitism has a new coat. Anti-Zionism. I don't believe it is bigoted to be critical of all of Israel's policies and am well aware of how tough life in Israel can be for believers in Christ, particularly Jewish believers. However, all of that pales in comparison to the woe Islam has brought on Christians and is due to bring should Palestine ever become a reality. There has been a calculated effort for some time to delegitimize Israel and one of the steps in that effort has been to breed a community of Christian sympathizers. I will post a link to a discussion I had with one such fellow later this week. Got to dig it up first.

Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 10:45:29 AM »
Pete this is so weird. I have been going back and forth with anti-zionists for weeks on CF. I am still doing so now. It seems that anti-Semitism has a new coat. Anti-Zionism.

Just as I have been increasingly aware of this sharp and distinct divide. When I contemplate the natural conclusion as manifest by the Presbyterian Church http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2610.0 (and Anglican and other divestment) is terrifies me to contemplate

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

Yet they are the very ones who often invoke this passage when they do their finger-pointing and passing sentence on, and condemnation of, Jews. I even ran across outright vilification in some "Christian" forums.

I don't believe it is bigoted to be critical of all of Israel's policies and am well aware of how tough life in Israel can be for believers in Christ, particularly Jewish believers. However, all of that pales in comparison to the woe Islam has brought on Christians and is due to bring should Palestine ever become a reality.

Same as we see Muslims persecuting Christians throughout the rest of the Middle East as well as the rest of the world.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?board=51.0

There has been a calculated effort for some time to delegitimize Israel and one of the steps in that effort has been to breed a community of Christian sympathizers. I will post a link to a discussion I had with one such fellow later this week. Got to dig it up first.

nicerperson

• View Profile
Bad news from the UK
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 09:48:50 AM »
I received an email today from the Jerusalem Post.

The Board of Deputies of British Jews has pulled out on meetings with the Church of England and is looking to sever all ties with them. The CoE has strengthened their ties with an anti Jewish organisation  - the Ecumenical Accompaniment Program in Palestine and Israel (EAPPI), a group that supports the boycott, divestment and sanctions campaign against Israel

The famous fence sitting Druid Arch Bishop abstained, as did many others, when a clear vote against would have been strong support for Israel. What with the Methodist Church calling for sanctions, supermarkets now requiring Israeli produce to declare if it comes from "occupied territory", now we have the CoE coming out in favour of the Palastinians.

Good God, will there be any left on this Island who support Israel?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Bad news from the UK
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 10:29:00 AM »
I received an email today from the Jerusalem Post.

The Board of Deputies of British Jews has pulled out on meetings with the Church of England and is looking to sever all ties with them. The CoE has strengthened their ties with an anti Jewish organisation  - the Ecumenical Accompaniment Program in Palestine and Israel (EAPPI), a group that supports the boycott, divestment and sanctions campaign against Israel

The famous fence sitting Druid Arch Bishop abstained, as did many others, when a clear vote against would have been strong support for Israel. What with the Methodist Church calling for sanctions, supermarkets now requiring Israeli produce to declare if it comes from "occupied territory", now we have the CoE coming out in favour of the Palastinians.

Good God, will there be any left on this Island who support Israel?

Only a remnant of God's people.

Zechariah 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

The cast of characters of divestment is composed of the usual suspects. Same liberal ecumenical part of the "church" that ordains homosexuals, and flirts with nasty business like the "Chrislam" movement and invites antichrist Imams in to barf taqiyyah out on their congregations.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinvestment_from_Israel#Churches

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 07:00:16 AM »