Author Topic: Discussion between YouTuber Islamtv24X7 and Pete  (Read 2405 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Discussion between YouTuber Islamtv24X7 and Pete
« on: November 08, 2011, 02:39:16 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/Islamtv24X7

11/07/11  If You are men enough behave like men else get lost

I will Answer All question & provide you all possible proof & Except Same from you.
Remember In Court of Law Just making Allegation doesn't proof any thing, You have provide solid evidence to proof point.

Do you find any Idol in Kabbah now or any idol in entire Saudi Arabia. I agree Quraish had kept many idols in Kabbah,which prophet muhammad removed from Kabbah when Mecca surrender to his unconditionally.

First question to you

The God you will worship is Spirit or Physical Body ?

As per we Muslim worship a god who is clearly mention in Sarah Ikhlas

The God we worship in following verse of Surah Al Ikhlas
Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Raheem
1 Qul huwa Allah hu ahad
2 Allah hu 's-samad
3 Lam yalid wa lam yulad
4 Wa lam yakun lahu kufuwan ahad

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; [1] Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; [2] He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; [3] And there is none like unto Him. [4]

Further debate will be done only on Public Platform either on your forum or on you-tube channel or comment section of any video.

Topic : Bible or Quran word of God
Muhammad is prophet of god or not
Jesus is god or not

If you agree to my condition, then we proceed.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Discussion between YouTuber Islamtv24X7 and Pete
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 02:40:14 PM »
Further debate will be done only on Public Platform either on your forum or on you-tube channel or comment section of any video.

I'm sure you would agree that the woefully limiting 500 character YouTube formats, with posts rapidly relegated to history on successive pages, inability to quote, post live links, edit posts and such, is not a reasonable way to discuss a subject so large and important. All that format can do is create confusion and favor obfuscation.

I will Answer All question & provide you all possible proof & Except Same from you.

That's good because all we require in the forum is for folks to engage in exchange as explained in "forum decorum" at the following link.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=35.0

Select a subject that you most want me to begin responding to (looks like you already did), and I will select a subject that I most want you to begin responding to. As individual subjects emerge I will split them off into their own thread. If you title each thread that raises a new subject, it will become the title of the new thread after it's split off. Having more than one thread open at a time will help move things along, since we are each limited to responding as our individual schedules allow, and segregating subjects will help add clarity. At the beginning that might result in quite a few separate threads since the subjects you listed are so broad.

Let's try to keep posts as concise as possible as each point or topic will inevitably mushroom exponentially anyway. Let's stick with fundamentals since, if fundamentals fail, the religion fails. Sound OK?
Welcome to the forum! If you prefer I can limit our discussion to being just between the two of us.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Discussion between YouTuber Islamtv24X7 and Pete
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 03:56:22 PM »
I will split each of the following posts off into it's own thread.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
The God you will worship is Spirit or Physical Body? - Islamtv24X7 & Pete
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 04:15:32 PM »
The God you will worship is Spirit or Physical Body?

The one true God of the Scriptures YHWH (Yahweh), to put it simply, IS.
No surprise then that His Hebrew name, YHWH (as occurs over 6,000 times in Scripture), translated into English means "I AM".

Exodus 3:13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, [when] I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What [is] his name? what shall I say unto them? 14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

God is a Spirit

Jhn 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

He manifests (or reveals) Himself to mankind through His Spirit.
Through creation for example:

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

In relationship with men:

Exodus 31:3 And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,

God's Spirit is a part of God.
Perhaps you would agree.

Sura 15.29: "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
The Begotten Son of God - Islamtv24X7 & Pete
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 04:21:38 PM »
As per we Muslim worship a god who is clearly mention in Sarah Ikhlas

The God we worship in following verse of Surah Al Ikhlas
Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Raheem
1 Qul huwa Allah hu ahad
2 Allah hu 's-samad
3 Lam yalid wa lam yulad
4 Wa lam yakun lahu kufuwan ahad

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; [1] Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; [2] He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; [3] And there is none like unto Him. [4]

That verse is a good selection that illustrates a polar difference between our two faiths. The following verse is one of the most beloved among Christians, and also provides a summary of the subject of the Gospel, while it highlights the opposing nature of the one you quoted.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.