Author Topic: Muhammad says follow me or else!  (Read 4644 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Muhammad says follow me or else!
« on: November 29, 2011, 04:39:21 AM »
Don Richardson estimated that about 1 out of every 9 verses in the Quran regards consequences or punishment. It certainly struck me recently while reading the Quran. Basically Muhammad says "Follow me or my alter-ego "Allah" will punish you by my hand in this life, and torture you by his own hand in the next." While Muhammad's "Allah" preordains folks to suffer his torture before they are even conceived.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2165.0

This combined with Satan's child psychology, of making people believe that simply because they say they are seeking shelter from Satan, that somehow they will receive it, even while they profess the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel. Even while they are antichrist.

For example in the Yousef Ali translation part of the Quran's mind-numbing repetition includes the term "penalty" used 229 times
http://www.searchtruth.com/search.php?keyword=penalty&chapter=&translator=2&search=1&start=0&records_display=10&search_word=all

"punish" is used 196 times
http://www.searchtruth.com/search.php?keyword=punish&chapter=&translator=2&search=1&start=0&records_display=10&search_word=all

"fire" generally in reference to torture in hell is used 216 times
http://www.searchtruth.com/search.php?keyword=fire&chapter=&translator=2&search=1&start=0&records_display=10&search_word=all

"hell" is used 95 times
http://www.searchtruth.com/search.php?keyword=hell&chapter=&translator=2&search=1&start=0&records_display=10&search_word=all

Even "boiling" as in having to drink boiling water in the hell of Muhammad's imagination is used 22 times
http://www.searchtruth.com/search.php?keyword=boiling&chapter=&translator=2&search=1&start=0&records_display=10&search_word=all

apollodorus

• View Profile
Re: Muhammad says follow me or else!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 09:19:05 AM »
Those threats didn't strike you immiediately at the outset of reading the Qu'ran? That's the first thing I noticed, which is why I couldn't read the Qu'ran at the time I was living in that London apartment surrounded by Islamic hostility everyday. It was like having a piece of their hatred in my house as a token of masochism or something. I t was a sick experience reading the Qu'ran. So I ended up not learning a thing way back then.
____
So because I'm still in the U.S. where books are cheaper I decided at last to buy a copy of the Qu'ran again. One of my friends who was with me was very hostile about me even picking one up. He started begging me not to, and stood in the 'religion' section complaining that he could feel the evil coming off the shelf. He told me to stop trying to select the best translation because "they're all stupid and equally evil". After I selected one he told me to keep outside my house. Here is my Qu'ran:

Haleem, Abdel M.A.S., trans. The Qur'an ("A New Translation"). Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2004.

This is part of the 'Oxford World's Classics' series [this a classic?]
_____
COULD you please provide a study guide to the Qur'an in this section of your Forum. You are aware most people don't have time for the full Bible when they want to learn Christianity in general from its primary source. So they end up reading the most important excerpts: Genesis, Covenant sections, most essential Prophecies only, et cetera. For this Bible excerpts are provided, e.g. Gen. 1-3; Matt. 5-7.

I'm referring to a mere reference highlight of sections, like that, for essential parts of the Qur'an; including the highlighted expose discourse which constitutes your YouTube videos.

Present and future readers of this Forum would be grateful for such a 'Quick Gateway To The Qur'an', particulary high-school students since the internet opens them at a young age to 'niche topics' like this.

THANK YOU. :-)

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 04:44:33 PM »
Those threats didn't strike you immiediately at the outset of reading the Qu'ran?

Yes, and by Don Richardson's count about one in nine verses are about consequences. It just impressed me more having read each and every one of them over and over ad nauseum.
I also read that without the mind numbing repetition the Quran could be about - I think it was - 1/7th it's size.
I wonder if the mind numbing repetition is the gateway for Satan into one's mind as it is when one repeats mantras and such.

That's the first thing I noticed, which is why I couldn't read the Qu'ran at the time I was living in that London apartment surrounded by Islamic hostility everyday. It was like having a piece of their hatred in my house as a token of masochism or something. I t was a sick experience reading the Qu'ran. So I ended up not learning a thing way back then.
____
So because I'm still in the U.S. where books are cheaper I decided at last to buy a copy of the Qu'ran again. One of my friends who was with me was very hostile about me even picking one up.

I was concerned about where my money was going too, but I bought a thread-bare used paperback copy at Amazon used books for a buck or two.

He started begging me not to, and stood in the 'religion' section complaining that he could feel the evil coming off the shelf. He told me to stop trying to select the best translation because "they're all stupid and equally evil". After I selected one he told me to keep outside my house. Here is my Qu'ran:

Haleem, Abdel M.A.S., trans. The Qur'an ("A New Translation"). Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2004.

This is part of the 'Oxford World's Classics' series [this a classic?]
_____
COULD you please provide a study guide to the Qur'an in this section of your Forum.

Since later Suras abrogate earlier suras, you will find most of the violent stuff in the later - particularly post Medina - verses. (that is post "Hijra" when Muhammad changed the direction they were praying from Jerusalem to Mecca, and made their "holy" day Friday instead of the Sabbath (Saturday). In other words, early Mecca Muhammad wandering around getting laughed out of town. I understand his tall tale of riding on a flying donkey-mule one night from Mecca, to Jerusalem (claiming to pray in the temple in Jerusalem that had been torn down 500 years earlier) with the next leg up to "paradise", and back to Mecca by morning.
Later verses after he is in Medina and the Jews reject him as a prophet and he beheads 800 innocent Jewish farm boys and their dads and grandpas, and presses their little sisters, moms and grandmoms into sexual slavery. Then he and his boys return to Mecca with blood in their eyes for those that laughed him out of town.
Here's a link that lists the chronology and whether the verses were "revealed" in Mecca or later in Medina http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=609.0

You are aware most people don't have time for the full Bible when they want to learn Christianity in general from its primary source. So they end up reading the most important excerpts: Genesis, Covenant sections, most essential Prophecies only, et cetera. For this Bible excerpts are provided, e.g. Gen. 1-3; Matt. 5-7.

I'm referring to a mere reference highlight of sections, like that, for essential parts of the Qur'an; including the highlighted expose discourse which constitutes your YouTube videos.

Present and future readers of this Forum would be grateful for such a 'Quick Gateway To The Qur'an', particulary high-school students since the internet opens them at a young age to 'niche topics' like this.

THANK YOU. :-)

There's a list of war related verses here
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/#violence_islam

Word searches like those I listed are a good approach
Hadith search
http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHadith.php
Quran search
http://www.searchtruth.com/search.php

Try this search - coitus - someone tried to pretend it was just one lone wolf verse and that Muhammad and his boys didn't rape prisoners, but the Hadith tells a different story.
http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHadith.php?keyword=coitus&translator=1&search=1&book=&start=0&records_display=10&search_word=all

apollodorus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 05:06:08 PM »
Alright, thank you. I'll review those links.

I may be back today or tommorow. I need a Koran study guide really, I should yahoo or google (I'm so bad at searches so I came here first...I sync' better with the '80s...)

Thank you!  :)

Is Heavy Metal a gateway for Satan too in your opionion?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 06:09:09 PM »

I may be back today or tommorow. I need a Koran study guide really, I should yahoo or google (I'm so bad at searches so I came here first...I sync' better with the '80s...)

Everything that isn't of God could technically be a gateway for Satan. I don't know much about Heavy Metal, but if it that is what includes the Satanic gestures and Satan worship symbols and such, it may go beyond a gateway and into Satan veneration and worship.

apollodorus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 06:26:33 PM »
Thank you for your opinion.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 11:46:39 AM »

Hey apollodorus, you may be interested in listening to Phil Fernandez's take on heavy metal music. http://www.apologetics315.com/2008/03/ultimate-apologetics-mp3-audio-page.html

He has a series on New Age and the Occult. He covers very briefly heavy metal music in the latter half of the series. It is definitely something you want to listen to if you have any questions. As for a study guide on the Qur'an I don't know of any ready made overviews of the entire Qur'an, but if you have the time "The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Qur'an" by Robert Spencer is a good place to start. If you want I have a list of other books to pick up that will bring you up to speed. If you want a really quick read try "Anatomy of the Quran" by GJO Moshay and will cover the more pertinent issues.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 12:07:43 PM »
Oh yea. Also "Islam Reviewed" by a Nigerian former Muslim. It's free too!
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/islam_reviewed.htm

apollodorus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 10:26:57 PM »
@restingrexmundi

I appreciate your kind addition, and Brother Pete's too. I have not looked over all this site (don't have time :-) but two things appear in my (great) ignorance to be needed:

*A Summa of essential parts of the Bible to read to  understand basic, universal Christian doctrine, you are welcome to include a number of whole books too, but still cite most important sections incase someone has little time.

*A voting Christian's or friendly Nonbeliever's (like me) guide to the Qur'an so people like us folks out here can see the what 1. essential parts of Koran are for Islamic doctrine 2. essential parts of Koran which display the hostility of the religion to both Muslims and Non-Muslims who just want to be sane, civilized & peaceful.

There are a small number of 'secularizing' Muslims ignorant of Islam who would benefit greatly from those two suggestions I just raised too.

Said sections should be as prominent and easy to find as possible.

If those things are already here I apologize and admit I'm a fool.

Peace. Thanks to both of you for your good work  :-)

apollodorus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 09:38:26 AM »
WHERE SHOULD I POSE MY 'READINGS: BIBLE EXCERPTS & BOOKS' QUESTION?

Thank you very much.