Author Topic: Chat with 01andak on the "THE NAME "ALLAH" - MOON GOD?" video  (Read 3618 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Chat with 01andak on the "THE NAME "ALLAH" - MOON GOD?" video
« on: December 19, 2011, 10:32:19 AM »
This is a chat I had with 01andak on the "The Name "Allah" - Moon god? video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slLBam06iyg
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2265.0

It began...

So, according to this logic, Christians worship trees because they have Christmas trees as a symbol and the Druids used to worship trees. The Jews conversely worship stars because their symbol is a star. Does is never occur to your ignoramuses that a symbol can or a word can be coopted to mean something very different from its original purpose? For example, the cross was a symbol of torture and now it's a symbol of redemption. Or is it that Christians worship torture? By your faulty logic.
01andak 1 day ago

@01andak Christmas trees have nothing to do with the Gospel. Nor do Christians prostrate themselves to Christmas trees since they have nothing to do with the worship of Jesus Christ.
ALL Muhammad's followers ARE REQUIRED to prostrate themselves to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol, in Mecca, 5 times a day. Muslims venerate the Quraish pagan's idol as representing Muhammad's "Allah", just as the Quraish pagan's venerated it as representing their pagan deity "Allah".
watch?v=jGyWs__Y-rU
PeteWaldo 19 hours ago

@PeteWaldo Excellent way to win a debate. Just pick which responses to accept and which to suppress and you always get the last word. "Comments may be held for uploader approval." Seems that you have some idea that your weak arguments won't hold up and you protect them with censorship.
01andak 4 hours ago

@01andak You exhibit the typical Muhammadan inability to think in a linear fashion. Please show us where the Gospel instructs Christians to prostrate ourselves to, or venerate, a cross. Following that please show us where the Old Testament instructs Jews to prostrate themselves to, or venerate, the symbol of a star.
watch?v=jGyWs__Y-rU
Much less run back and forth between a couple hills as the Arabian jinn-devil worshipers did.
watch?v=xfWy5KaFvbU
PeteWaldo 1 hour ago

@01andak As bad as that, after the Jews rejected Muhammad because their Torah made it obvious he was a false prophet, he switched the qibla from Jerusalem to Mecca, and switched his "holy" day from the Sabbath to Friday.
watch?v=ujUOZyrnewE
Let alone that he also adopted and adapted rituals from the 2nd century occult cult of the Sabians that, prostrated in prayer 5 times a day, practiced ablution, and fasted during the same month of Ramadan in moon worship.
watch?v=yR3Bla8YwbU
PeteWaldo 30 minutes ago

@01andak Your follow-up was a good reminder of why I quit squandering my time with 500 character bits and pieces in video comments long ago. This video was left open by accident, and will be closed as well, because the first link on each video takes viewers to a forum, where we can post virtually unlimited length comments, quote each other, post live links, and ENGAGE in a thoughtful EXCHANGE over time, with a well preserved record of our chat. Why not get serious and join me there?
PeteWaldo 15 minutes ago

@PeteWaldo Well, if you mean by linear - they have a crescent on top of their church, therefore they worship the moon, then no. That equates to they have a cross on their church, therefore they worship crosses. Linear thinking loses touch with the truth when it comes across complex concepts that may not be linear in nature. For example, the use of trees and mistletoe at Christmas and the date that Christmas appears at are more to do with subverting pagan customs than complying.
01andak 1 hour ago

@01andak I said you are incapable of linear thought. Google the term. You are incapable of connecting dots. You just demonstrated it again by ignoring my request to show us in the Gospel where Christians are called to venerate crosses, or trees, or as you embellish now mistletoe.
Yet EVERY MUHAMMADAN is REQUIRED to prostrate himself to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol 5 times a day. Why don't you share with us where Muhammad came up with the five times from?
watch?v=twwVjrhagL0
PeteWaldo 7 minutes ago

(quoted himself in reply)
@01andak Likewise, any connection the Kaaba had to paganism was severed by the Muslims to the same degree that the building materials of the Vatican, taken from pagan temples ceased to be pagan when they were given a new context.
01andak 1 hour ago

@01andak "Likewise, any connection the Kaaba had to paganism was severed by the Muslims..." Sadly that's untrue. Pagans and Muhammad's followers circumambulated the pagan's Kaaba shoulder to shoulder until the year before Muhammad's last Hajj.
Buk V2B26#689: "In the year prior to the last Hajj of the Prophet...Abu Bakr ...sent me ...to make a public announcement: 'No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year, and no naked person is allowed to perform Tawaf of the Kaba.'
PeteWaldo 2 minutes ago

@PeteWaldo According to the hadiths, it was revealed during the night journey to the farthest mosque. Any resemblance to a preexisting practice doesn't figure into what Muslims believe. You may think it has to do with that, but Muslims to not. It isn't some conspiracy theory, that's what Muslims believe. And what you said, we do not believe. Leave connecting the dots to children, you're coming up with the picture you wanted to in the first place.
01andak 1 minute ago

@01andak "you're coming up with the picture you wanted to in the first place." I'm coming up with the only reasonable conclusion a person can draw. In order to follow THE false prophet Muhammad, a person must ignore scripture, history, archaeology and geography, until they achieve the intellectual level of a 7th century SW Arabian desert dwelling illiterate. Why don't you click on the first link below the video and scroll to the bottom. Where we can continue our chat constructively.
PeteWaldo 1 sec ago

@01andak Why don't you share with us how many people saw Muhammad's magic flying donkey-mule? Then share with us how many of the even illiterate 7th century pagan Arabians had the good sense to leave Muhammad's pop-cult, after that tall tale.
No, rather than the Quraish pagans, the baraq had more to do with the Zoroastrian flying camel that carried their mythical prophet to the place where his immortal ancestors were supposed to have dwelt. Sound familiar?
watch?v=twwVjrhagL0
PeteWaldo 1 sec ago

@01andak "Likewise, any connection the Kaaba had to paganism was severed by the Muslims to the same degree that the building materials of the Vatican, taken from pagan temples ceased to be pagan when they were given a new context."
Can't even you see how ridiculous your argument is? While I am no fan of the Roman Church, or squandering resources on such buildings, the Kaaba WAS BUILT BY PAGANS TO HOUSE 360 IDOLS, one of which Muhammadans still prostrate themselves toward today.
PeteWaldo 1 second ago

@PeteWaldo As many or more than the number of named apostles present at the crucifixion. Not one of the four Gospel writers claims to have personally witnessed the crucifixion, nor does any of them name an apostle who did.
01andak 1 hour ago

@01andak See what I meant about being incapable of linear thought? All you can do is skip around in willy nilly 500 character snipe-and-run. Instead of defending Muhammad's stand-alone 7th century cult, you turned to blaspheming the one true God of the Scriptures. Do you really think blaspheming God will somehow make Muhammad's stand-alone 23 year 7th century record more true, any more than it will move Mecca any closer than 1200 KM from THE Holy Land of the prophets and patriarchs?
PeteWaldo 1 sec ago

@01andak Let alone that blaspheming all of the prophets and witnesses as revealed in the 1600 year record of YHWH to mankind, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years, will never magically create thousands of years of pre-4th century historical or archaeological record of Mecca. THE ENTIRETY of so-called Islamic "tradition" is 7th to 10th century AD CREATED PURE FICTION that masquerades as historical record.
PeteWaldo 1 sec ago

@PeteWaldo Because that is not a public forum and this is. I'm not going to waste my time convincing you, but I will comment for others who happen upon this page. Don't learn about Islam from Christians or Christianity from Muslims. People know what they believe and other people have opinions about it.
01andak 1 hour ago

@01andak "Because that is not a public forum and this is." It's not only a public forum, but web crawlers catalog the subjects. Most of our visitors find us with search engines. All the time you squander in YouTube bits and pieces will flip to the next page and are as good as never said. Wasted time. That's why I am making a permanent record of our chat. You can revisit it, and Muhammadans who get that first spark of cognitive dissonance and are genuinely seeking the truth, can benefit.
PeteWaldo 1 sec ago

@01andak "People know what they believe and other people have opinions about it." You can believe in the tooth fairy, but that doesn't mean that she will magically come true. To believe a 7th century cult, that professes the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel, you are going to have to start with some historical and archaeological EVIDENCE that attests to a pre-4th century Mecca. Why don't you Google it?
watch?v=nAQHFVn7H2Q

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Re: THE NAME ALLAH
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 09:01:06 PM »
@PeteWaldo How is mentioning a fact from the New Testament Blasphemy. Name me the apostle that witnessed the crucifixion. Can you do that? You asked me who was witness to Muhammad's journey. He presented evidence to the Quraish that proved he had travelled a journey of several days in one evening. But I'd assume you won't believe this. So name me the apostle that witnessed the crucifixion and I'll be quiet.
01andak 1 hour ago

@01andak Everything you believe is blasphemy against the Gospel. You must even reject the hundreds of verses that describe the relationship between the Son of God and His Father. All because you choose to follow a STAND-ALONE 7th century imperialistic mass murdering, female prisoner abusing, terrorist thief. Islam is ANTICHRIST.
1John 2:22 ...HE IS ANTICHRIST, THAT DENIETH the Father and THE SON. 23 WHOSOEVER DENIETH THE SON, THE SAME HATH NOT THE FATHER
watch?v=w71CtxLdjio
PeteWaldo 1 sec ago

@01andak "He presented evidence to the Quraish that proved he had travelled a journey of several days in one evening. But I'd assume you won't believe this." Like when Abu Bakr confirmed Muhammad's count on the number of doors the temple of the prophets had in it, that Muhammad said he went into and prayed two rak'ahs? Problem with that is the temple he lied about praying in had been torn down OVER 500 YEARS BEFORE his claim of praying in it. See how you got duped?
watch?v=twwVjrhagL0
PeteWaldo 2 seconds ago

@01andak ALL of the Apostles were contemporaneous to the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Yet you follow a false prophet that came along 600 YEARS LATER, and 1200 KILOMETERS AWAY from THE Holy Land who received his Gnostic doctrine from his wife Kahdijah's cousin Waraqa bin Naufal - a Gnostic Ebionite occult priest.
watch?v=DPNr-e2phhs
THE ANTICHRIST FALSE PROPHET that is revealed through your own books as a mass murdering, female prisoner abusing, terrorist, thief.
watch?v=V9FYYo5EINU
PeteWaldo 1 sec ago

@01andak Your blasphemy, your fate. 1John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] HE THAT HATH NOT THE SON OF GOD HATH NOT LIFE.
1John 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.
John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.
watch?v=H2kCxOGGM5w
PeteWaldo 1 sec ago

@PeteWaldo It is far, far from the exact opposite. We believe in the virgin birth, in the perfection of Jesus as a noble and rightious prophet and messenger and in the sanctity of his message the Injeel. That is considerably closer to Christianity than what Jews believe. THAT, you would call blasphemy if you put it through your narrow filter.
01andak 1 hour ago

@01andak "It is far, far from the exact opposite." I understand your desperation to wish Islam had something to do with the Gospel my friend, but the FACT IS that Islam professes the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel, which is the crucifixion, death and resurrection of the Messiah, who saves all from sin who have faith in His shed blood. Sorry, but you have to at least believe that to "believe in Jesus".
watch?v=cCE_sti-uZc
Just as prophesied
watch?v=nAQHFVn7H2Q
PeteWaldo 1 sec ago

@PeteWaldo Well yes, like the Jews, I reject the divinity of Jesus. Unlike them, I value his prophethood and his message of peace. Now why don't you go create youtubes attacking the Jews? It would seem you are farther from them in belief than you are from me. And you could make up something that they believe in. Say, star worship. Yeah, that's the ticket.
01andak 33 minutes ago

@01andak "Well yes, like the Jews, I reject the divinity of Jesus." See what I mean about being incapable of linear thought? See why I don't waste my time with people that refuse to give responsive replies but instead jump to another subject?
The New Testament tells us that YHWH gave some Jews blindness so they couldn't sin against the Gospel.
watch?v=HOLVFwGd1no
YOU are a GENTILE and will be judged without excuse for rejecting the blood of the Lamb of God that would have saved you.
PeteWaldo 1 sec ago

@01andak The reason you are afraid to come to the forum is because neither you, nor your fraudu lent, antichrist, 7th century cult, can survive a constructive discussion any more than your phony "prophet"Muhammad could. That's why he hated questions and murdered poets that were honest about Muhammad's foolishness. You will stand in judgment before the very Son of God that you deny and blaspheme.
John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son.
PeteWaldo 1 sec ago

@01andak 1John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world. 15 Whosoever shall confess that JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
Hebrews 10:29 Of HOW MUCH SORER PUNISHMENT, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, WHO HATH TRODDEN UNDER FOOT THE SON OF GOD, and HATH COUNTED THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT, wherewith he was sanctified, AN UNHOLY THING, and hath DONE DESPITE UNTO THE SPIRIT OF GRACE?
PeteWaldo 1 sec ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Re: THE NAME ALLAH
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 08:55:04 AM »
12-21

@01andak You've obviously never read the Gospel/injeel. Are you in the habit of doing book reports on books you've never read? Why don't you try just two chapters of John's account of the crucifixion, death and resurrection of the Messiah? Copy and paste this link into a search engine, select the top result, then scroll down and read chapters 19 & 20
islamandthetruth. com/gospel_of_john. htm
PeteWaldo 1 sec ago

@PeteWaldo The Gospel can't even agree upon Jesus' last words. There are some beautiful thinks in there to be certain, but as a historic or biographical document it fails in a way typical of the history of its age.
01andak 1 hour ago

@01andak You couldn't read it could you. The spirit of antichrist at work in you. Maybe you're afraid your hair will catch on fire.
By Muhammad's 7th century the Gospel had been translated into every popular language, copied tens of thousands of times, and had been read all over the known world for centuries, before Muhammad quipped:
Sura 5:47 Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein.
So are you telling us that Muhammad was a fool for recommending that?
PeteWaldo 1 sec ago

@01andak "...but as a historic or biographical document it fails in a way typical of the history of its age." I see. This from a scholar who follows a 7th century cult, with a pre-4th century AD "tradition" that was all CREATED from thin air in the 7th to 10th centuries AD, of which his own prophet proclaimed of his preposterous pile of self-contradicting verbal manure
2:106 Any message which, We annul or consign to oblivion We replace with a better or a similar one.
watch?v=TsPA_FZCjws
PeteWaldo 1 sec ago

@01andak "The Gospel can't even agree upon Jesus' last words." Why don't you elaborate on one of these differences.
PeteWaldo 1 second ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with 01andak on the "THE NAME "ALLAH" - MOON GOD?" video
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 11:50:29 AM »
@01andak please tell me what you think Jesus Christ last words were when he died on the cross ??
denotheresa 1 hour ago

Now you'd think that one of the Gospel writers, if they were present, would make it explicitly clear they were reporting what they saw. But we don't get that from any of the four.
01andak 47 minutes ago

@01andak What you just tacitly admitted to, is how we know that the four accounts are independent of each other. Individual perception. The opposite of Abu Bakr sitting down with three other men and editing the Quran, churning out their own version, and then having all the other versions burned. Indeed Muhammad's unintelligible ramblings went through burnings on two separate occasions. Shiites claim 25% of it is missing. I don't know if that includes the verses Aisha said a goat ate.
PeteWaldo 23 minutes ago

@PeteWaldo You say I haven't read the Gospel. It's right there!
Mark15:34:
“And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?”which means,“My God,my God,why have you forsaken me?””
Luke23:46:
“Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.” When he had said this, he breathed his last.”
John19:30:
“When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.”
01andak 48 minutes ago

@01andak See what I mean by blasphemy? You are slave to Greek sophist styled lying, deceiving, antichrist entertainers like Ahmed Deedat, rather than reading and thinking for yourself. Three verses after Mark 15.34 we read
37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.
So he said what you quoted BEFORE He cried out. It is the spirit of antichrist in you that drives you to MISunderstand, because you follow the father of lies through his prophet Muhammad.
watch?v=8lEro81ygXQ
PeteWaldo 2 minutes ago

@01andak Not many believed mohammad from the beginning and they feared the sword of mohammad and his gang!
"This [Islam] is nothing but a lie which he [Muhammad] has forged, and other have helped him do it... Fairy tales of the ancients, which he has caused to be written; and they are dictated before him morning and evening." (Surah 25:4-5)
denotheresa 1 hour ago

@denotheresa Indeed! In the first 13 years of Muhammad's cult he was barely able to win a hundred followers. After he told his tall tale of having ridden on a flying donkey-mule, and praying in a temple in Jerusalem that had been torn down over 500 years before his preposterous claim, many of his followers left his cult. Could be that only Abu Bakr was left. I think Muhammad likely left Mecca for sheer embarrassment from the teasing he must have gotten for it.
watch?v=twwVjrhagL0
PeteWaldo 1 hour ago

@denotheresa Not many believe him? Then why did the number of converts go from zero to a number great enough to overpower one of the largest, most powerful tribes in Arabia? Muhammad didn't have anyone at all behind him to begin with. And it isn't like his enemies were afraid of him. The Hijra was when the Muslims fled! Who was afraid of him then. And all of them left their families because they believed.
01andak 55 minutes ago

@01andak "Then why did the number of converts .. overpower one of the largest, most powerful tribes in Arabia?"
She already answered. Power of the sword. He enlisted the two Medina bandit tribes - the Oas and Kazraj to attack the Quraish.
Ishaq:204/ Tabari VI:134 "'Men of the Khazraj, do you know what you are pledging yourselves to in swearing allegiance to this man.' 'Yes,' they answered. 'In swearing allegiance to him we are pledging ourselves to wage war against all mankind.'"
PeteWaldo 50 minutes ago

@01andak They joined Muhammad because they didn't want to work for a living, any more than they had been. In it for the "Spoils of War - Booty" that included women to rape and sexually enslave.
Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, 'We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"
All you get is a fast train to hell my friend.
PeteWaldo 48 minutes ago

@PeteWaldo And supposing that the Quraish had defeated the Muslims at the battle of the Trench (that trench must have been on the offense)? Do you suppose they would have negotiated with them? You're putting all the swords on one side, when history tells that there were swords on both sides. But despite that, few casualties were reported from either side in any of those battles. It was a relatively tiny conflict.
01andak 42 minutes ago

@01andak Are you going to sit there and try to defend Muhammad's followers imperialistic mass murder, rape, pillage and plunder of the Islamic first jihad, all the way up to Tours France and Vienna Austria with such buffoonery? As the false prophet Muhammad knew all too well himself, my friend, truth and history are the enemies of Muhammad's followers.
brotherpete. com/jihad. htm
Let alone scripture and geography.
brotherpete. com/hagar_ishmael. htm
PeteWaldo 32 minutes ago

@PeteWaldo Well no, the way to hell would be never to have a religious point of view on certain situation and to act on them anyway in the way that soldiers have up unto today. Moses solution to this situation as detailed in Numbers was to kill all the women except for the virgins and apportion them out to his men as wives. And I don't see any evidence that his men objected to that arrangement.
01andak 25 minutes ago

Of course, the Quran does not ascribe to Moses these type of war crimes. That is confined to the Bible.
01andak 23 minutes ago

Well no. In the absence of any knowledge of Christian wrongdoings, it seems particularly heinous. If I didn't know that a contemporary of Muhammad massacred tens of thousands of Jews, then knowledge of the execution of hundreds would affect me differently. If I didn't know of the genocide of the North and South American Indians in the name of Christianity, then the excesses of the Ottomans would seem unique. If I didn't know about the Holocaust and the Crusades...
01andak 18 minutes ago

But I do know. And I know that the predilection for religion intolerance is a human failing, not a Muslim failing. And that intolerance can even extend itself to atheists as evidenced by the French period The Terror from which the word terrorism came.
01andak 16 minutes ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 12:30:38 PM »
@01andak When you arrived you said "Seems that you have some idea that your weak arguments won't hold up and you protect them with censorship."
Yet when I offered you a VERY PUBLIC forum you said "Because that is not a public forum and this is."
How many people you think will ever see your posts on page 5 here? Our topics became diverse and unrelated to the content of the video so I moved them to their own thread. Google will catalog your ID there.
brotherpete. com/index. php?board=32.0
PeteWaldo 20 minutes ago

@01andak Why would you be so afraid to ENGAGE in an organized EXCHANGE, where we can post virtually unlimited length, post live links, quote each other, and generally hold each other accountable, resulting in a permanent record that is preserved over time, rather than this 500 character confusion of bits and pieces. You ignored most of my points and there are probably points of yours I didn't reply to. They're all laid out in that forum thread.
brotherpete. com/index. php?board=32.0
PeteWaldo 8 minutes ago

Shouldn't you leave it to God to do the judging? We do. I tell you what Muslims believe and you tell me what Muslims believe. I'm a Muslim and I know what I believe and any Muslim viewing this drivel would agree. We don't worship the moon.
01andak 19 minutes ago

As for thinking for myself, I used to get upset over idiocies like this moon worshiping charge. Then I researched it, and the more I researched it, the more I saw how it reflects on what the Christians want other Christians to think about Islam rather than what MUslims actually believe.
01andak 16 minutes ago

@01andak "Then I researched it..." If you researched it then why don't you tell us why it is you prostrate yourself to the Quraish pagan's broken black stone idol five times a day, when there is NOT A SHRED OF historical and archaeological EVIDENCE that suggests that Mecca ever existed before pagan immigrants from Yemen originally settled the area in the 4th century AD? This while other ancient Arabian towns are well attested in those records.
watch?v=Bq8VOZbuu-Q
PeteWaldo 5 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 03:27:57 PM »
@01andak Surah 48:29."Kill the Mushrikun (unbelievers) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush..." Surah 9:5. Also see Surah 9:29:PICKTHAL: "Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture (Christians & Jews) as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low"
denotheresa 15 minutes ago

@denotheresa 623 - Orders raids on Meccan caravans 624 - Battle of Badr (victory) 624 - Evicts Qaynuqa Jews from Medina 624 - Orders the assassination of Abu Afak 624 - Orders the assassination of Asma bint Marwan 624 - Orders the assassination of Ka'b al-Ashraf 625 - Battle of Uhud (defeat) 625 - Evicts Nadir Jews 627 - Battle of the Trench (victory) 627 - Massacre of the Qurayza Jews 628 - Signing of the Treaty of Hudaibiya with Mecca cont ~
denotheresa 2 hours ago

@denotheresa 628 - Destruction and subjugation of the Khaybar Jews
629 - Orders first raid into Christian lands at Muta (defeat)
630 - Conquers Mecca by surprise (along with other tribes)
631 - Leads second raid into Christian territory at Tabuk
And you claim "And it isn't like his enemies were afraid of him." I bet they didn't fear him after he SLAYED THEM , but I'm sure there was ALOT of fear among these ppl., before they were slayed by mohammad and his gang !!!
denotheresa 2 hours ago

@01andak "If I didn't know about the Holocaust and the Crusades..." When you arrived you ran away when I asked you to show us where the Gospel calls Christians to venerate the symbol of a cross. Please show us where the Gospel calls Christians to the Roman Church killing of Jews, Muslims AND CHRISTIANS.
The Quran? Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them
Hitler & the Mufti
watch?v=8sk3fKY9PhY
PeteWaldo 2 hours ago

Capitulatio de partibus Saxoniae (Latin "Ordinances concerning Saxony") is a legal code issued by Charlemagne and imposed upon the Saxons during the Saxon Wars in 785. The laws of the Capitulatio de partibus Saxoniae prescribe death for various Saxon infringements, including refusing to convert from their native Germanic paganism to Christianity, and fines for actions deemed lesser violations
-wiki
01andak 36 minutes ago

628 -Heraclius, Emporor of Eastern Rome stops the Jewish revolt, outlaws Judaism and kills tens of thousands of Jews.
629 - Battle of Mu'tah 200,000 Byzantines vs. 3,000 Muslims in response to the killing of Muslim emmisaries.
630 - Muhammad gives amnesty to non-Muslims in Mecca including many who fought against him.
631 - Was not a raid, but a march of 30,000 soldiers. They never met the Byzantines.
782 - 4,500 pagans beheaded in Verden for refusing to worship Christian God.
01andak 40 minutes ago

@01andak When you arrived you ran away when I asked you to show us where the Gospel calls Christians to venerate the symbol of a cross. Please show us where the Gospel calls Christians to the Roman Church killing of Jews, Muslims AND CHRISTIANS.
The Quran? Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them
Hitler & the Mufti
watch?v=8sk3fKY9PhY
PeteWaldo 29 minutes ago

@01andak "Then I researched it..." If you researched it then why don't you tell us why it is you prostrate yourself to the Quraish pagan's broken black stone idol five times a day, when there is NOT A SHRED OF historical and archaeological EVIDENCE that suggests that Mecca ever existed before pagan immigrants from Yemen originally settled the area in the 4th century AD? This while other ancient Arabian towns are well attested in those records.
watch?v=Bq8VOZbuu-Q
PeteWaldo 28 minutes ago

@01andak I am closing this video so as not to squander any more of my time in a typical one-way chat, in which I respond to you, but my replies to you are not responded to.
The second link below the video will take you straight to the entirety of our conversation where we can quote each other. The only thing we require in the forum is responding to replies, to responses, to replies, etc.
I will review, and continue to respond to the points I missed there. Please join me.
PeteWaldo 12 minutes ago

@denotheresa I encourage you to come join us in the forum. We have another great sister in Christ Jesus who participates there. I'm sorry about freezing this conversation but I simply don't have the time to devote to it. I spent years in these conversations where I try to reply to every point that comes along, but the follower of Muhammad ignores my responses to him. Please join us there! First link below each of my videos.
PeteWaldo 5 minutes ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 04:13:19 PM »
@PeteWaldo Well no, the way to hell would be never to have a religious point of view ......

No wonder you got fooled so easily.

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for WIDE [IS] THE GATE, AND BROAD [IS THE WAY, THAT LEADETH TO DESTRUCTION, and many there be which go in thereat:

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

The STAND-ALONE 7th century false prophet Muhammad, and through him his followers, profess the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.

Rev 20:10    And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

..... on certain situation and to act on them anyway in the way that soldiers have up unto today. Moses solution to this situation ........

Always the ever escalating blasphemy against YHWH's people, just as prophesied of the Islamic "beast".
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

That was God's solution to vanquishing His enemies that were engaged in such practices like sacrificing children to idols and ritual prostitution. Moses carried out His commands.

But who called for Muhammad's genocide of innocent Jewish farm boys, and the rape of their little sisters, mothers and grandmothers?

Bukhari:V5B59N448 "They then surrendered to the Prophet's judgment but he directed them to Sa'd to give the verdict. Sad said, 'I give my judgment that their men should be killed, their women and children should be taken as captives, and their properties distributed.'"

It wasn't God but rather Muhammad's self-interested buddy Sa'd that ordered the massacre of YAHWEH'S PEOPLE. An objective person can see it was Satan himself that ordered the verdict through the spirit of antichrist in Muhammad's followers.

Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, 'We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"

But the ever escalating blasphemy fits the typical profile of Muhammad's followers in here.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2149.0

Regarding the historical record of Old Testament violence at the beginnings of the progressive revelation of YHWH to mankind, As Don Richardson reports of this 1600 year progressive revelation of God to mankind in "Secrets of the Koran", "By Mohammed's day, 1,500 years had passed since any Hebrew prophet was described in the Old Testament as using a sword in the service of God. Neither Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Micah, Amos, Malachi nor any other later Hebrew prophet is described as using the sword or prescribing its use."

This is the subject of my next video and I am roughing in the text now.
http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com/id139.htm

....... as detailed in Numbers was to kill all the women except for the virgins and apportion them out to his men as wives. And I don't see any evidence that his men objected to that arrangement.
01andak 25 minutes ago

Of course, the Quran does not ascribe to Moses these type of war crimes. That is confined to the Bible.
01andak 23 minutes ago

Regarding the Old Testament lessons of 3 thousand years ago near the beginning of the 1600 year progressive revelation to mankind, again, please note
http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com/id139.htm

While you blaspheme Yahweh by labeling his following Yahweh's orders as "war crimes", against people that sacrificed children to idols and such, what did Muhammad do to Yahweh's people, by the judgment of one of his boys?

Bukhari:V5B59N448 "They then surrendered to the Prophet's judgment but he directed them to Sa'd to give the verdict. Sad said, 'I give my judgment that their men should be killed, their women and children should be taken as captives, and their properties distributed.'"

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

Ishaq:466 "The Apostle chose one of the Jewish women for himself. Her name was Rayhana. She remained with him until she died, in his power. The Apostle proposed to marry her and put the veil on her but she said, 'Leave me under your power, for that will be easier.' She showed a repugnance towards Islam when she was captured."

Would a woman desire to have sex with the very man responsible for beheading her husband and father? The STAND-ALONE prophet that you follow is revealed as a mass murder of Yahweh's people at the behest of one of his followers, as well as a self-interested child doing, female prisoner abusing, terrorist and thief! Yet you blaspheme Yahweh and all of His prophets as revealed in in His 1600 year record to follow such a man as Muhammad.