Author Topic: Chat with rah  (Read 3521 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Chat with rah
« on: January 01, 2012, 04:16:03 PM »
YouTube video chat

And there are, certainly, among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), those who believe in God and in that which has been revealed to you, and in that which has been revealed to them, humbling themselves before God. They do not sell the Verses of God for a little price, for them is a reward with their Lord. Surely, God is Swift in account. '(3:199)'
May we all be able to do our best-some to find the truth,others to portray it.For truth is freedom,&obedience to God is eternal peace.
rah 1 week ago

Qur'an 33:26 "Allah took down the People of the Scripture Book. He cast terror into their hearts. Some you slew, and some you made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods...
Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, 'We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"
watch?v=V9FYYo5EINU
PeteWaldo 1 week ago

@PeteWaldo you're just desperately grasping to an invented religion...haven't you ever wondered why the jews wanted to persecute jesus even though they had been warned that another prophet was yet to come?they were believers, supposedly, they followed the book, yet when a prophet came down with their same message, only guiding them again, for the religion of God had been corrupted by a fake religious system, they hated the prophet and held on desperatedly to their lie...
rah 3 days ago

@rahma241 Sad. Rejecting all of the prophets, apostles and witnesses as revealed in the 1600 year record of the ONE true God Yahweh, that His people have followed through two covenants for 3500 years. Blaspheming the sinless Messiah by professing the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel. Rejecting the blood that would save you, to follow A SINGLE STAND-ALONE 7th century mass murdering, prisoner raping, child doing, terrorist, thief. I'll pray for you
watch?v=cCE_sti-uZc
PeteWaldo 3 days ago

@rahma241 Rejecting the blood of the sinless Messiah to prostrate yourself to the Quraish pagan’s black stone idol in Mecca five times a day, and run back and forth between Al-Safa and Al-Marwah as the Arabian jinn-devil worshipers did, cause you have chosen to reduce your intellect to the equivalent of a 7th century SW Arabian desert dwelling illiterate in matters of scripture, history, archaeology and geography. At least they had the excuse of being illiterate.
watch?v=Bq8VOZbuu-Q
PeteWaldo 3 days ago

@PeteWaldo thank you! please pray for me! and read some more about islam from reliable sources, not from unkown writers on random webpages around the web! cause you've way too much trouble understanding islam! oh! and you compared my intellect with that of muslims in the 7th century thanks to whom we found out about algebra,chemistry,surgery,the camera,engines,architecture,ir­rigation..so thank you for the praise!don't forget to watch "empire of faith","the language of science!" or "the message"!
rah 1 day ago

rahma241 I will pray for you my friend. It isn't about what I say.
1John 5:10 He that BELIEVETH ON THE SON OF GOD hath the witness in himself: HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT GOD HATH MADE HIM A LIAR; because HE BELIEVED NOT THE RECORD that God gave OF HIS SON.
John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM.
watch?v=cCE_sti-uZc
PeteWaldo 1 day ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with rah
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 04:17:54 PM »
I PM'd the following on 12-31-11

I'm praying for Jesus to speak to you through His Word my friend. Since you haven't read the bible I thought I might share with you what it is all about.

sent with Crucifixion of the Messiah in Prophecy - صلبه في النبوءة
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAQHFVn7H2Q

1-1-12

I haven't read the Bible? I've been baptised, done the 1st communion, and I used to do processions in Spain during the Holy Week.
Thank you for your effort in sharing what the Bible is about, though! By the way, which of the Bibles were you preaching about, since there's so many? And what language is it on? the original aramaic, greek, latin, english?
Were you taking in account the apocrypha bible books as well, or is it more convenient to leave that out for the moment?
I advise you to dare to read the qu'ran and prophet sws muhammed's life just once.... if you are so sure about something that is so important for this life and the Hereafter, then i guess you should know perfectly well why the qu'ran is or is not the word of God through a prophet, like it has always been the case.
Thank you

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 04:26:10 PM »
1-1-12

[[[[I haven't read the Bible?]]]]

You still didn't answer the question. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. Very few people have. I have yet to encounter a follower of Muhammad that has even read the Gospel.

[[[[ I've been baptised, done the 1st communion, and I used to do processions in Spain during the Holy Week.]]]]

So then I'll presume that rather than being born again, you were instead in bondage to the Roman Church.

Jhn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Jhn 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

[[[[[Thank you for your effort in sharing what the Bible is about, though! By the way, which of the Bibles were you preaching about, since there's so many?]]]]

Regarding English versions the KJV is still recognized as the most reliable. But having been a Catholic you are well familiar with the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel in every bible version. The crucifixion, death and resurrection of the Messiah, who saves all from sin who have faith in His shed blood.

sent with Islam DENIES the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCE_sti-uZc

[[[[ And what language is it on? the original aramaic, greek, latin, english?]]]]

Koine Greek was the lingua franca of the first century Holy Land, and the language of the New Testament.

[[[[Were you taking in account the apocrypha bible books as well, or is it more convenient to leave that out for the moment?]]]]

Why don't you google it? The Roman Church added the Apocrypha to THEIR bible in 1546 in an anti-reformation effort. The Jews did not consider those books any more inspired than non-Catholics do.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=902.0

[[[[I advise you to dare to read the qu'ran .....]]]]

I admit my reading had been a bit spotty, so last fall I read the entirety of the Quran - every word - cover to cover, but in chronological order.

In summary Muhammad says:
"If you don't submit to Me and my alter-ego "Allah" (the Arabian pagan's deith) then Allah will punish you by my hand in this world, and personally torture you by his own hand in the next.

HAVE YOU READ EVEN THE GOSPEL?

[[[[[...... and prophet sws muhammed's life just once....]]]]

If by this you mean the hadith I guess I've read enough to make me want to throw up.

sent with Jihad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9FYYo5EINU

[[[[[.... if you are so sure about something that is so important for this life and the Hereafter, then i guess you should know perfectly well why the qu'ran is or is not the word of God through a prophet, ........]]]]

I do. Since Muhammad professed the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel - indeed the WHOLE SUBJECT of the bible, then either ALL of the prophets and witnesses as revealed in the 1600 year record of Yahweh to mankind that His people have followed through 2 covenants for 3500 years are false, or Muhammad and his STAND-ALONE 23 year 7th century record is false. ONE MUST CHOOSE. The ONE true God of the bible Yahweh or Muhammad and his alter-ego - the Quraish pagan's - "Allah".

[[[[....... like it has always been the case.
Thank you]]]]

sent with "Muslims believe in Jesus and all the prophets."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2kCxOGGM5w

The bottom line is that nobody can follow the false prophet Muhammad without first voiding their minds of scripture, history, archaeology and geography until their mind becomes the equivalent of that of a 7th century SW Arabian desert dweller.

sent with History of Mecca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv

I'll continue to pray for you to overcome Satan's grip, my friend.

sent with THE False Prophet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lEro81ygXQ

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 05:00:13 PM »
1-1-12

Thank you.
I wonder, if it's so obvious I wasn't the least interested in reading the 1st message you sent me, then what made you think i'd be willing to read 5 after that?
And you clearly didn't read the qu'ran nor the hadiths, nor sira which explains both :D
There's 2 types of people you can dialogue with: one that actually does dialogue, and another that talks to himself/herself.
Since you're of the second kind, knower of everthing (and you talk to me about "alter ego") then i guess this is not really a conversation, is it?
But don't worry, I'll be kind enough to teach you the basics on Islam. Have you seen the movie called "The Message"? And please be honest and humble, I'm not interested in you writing back the whole plot (probably copied from the internet) in 10 more messages!
You may watch it, then you'll ask questions (cause you clearly don't know about Islam) and then we'll talk.
All right, honey?
Bye now!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 05:42:50 PM »
Thank you.
I wonder, if it's so obvious I wasn't the least interested in reading the 1st message you sent me, ........

Why would that have been obvious to me? Your prior PM contained a lot of questions which I subsequently tried to address thoroughly, even breaking your sentences down into parts and answering to each part.
I left a lot unsaid because I wanted to wait until I read your replies to my first responses to you.
Like when you wrote:
"I used to do processions in Spain during the Holy Week."
What you effectively admitted is that you traded the idolatry and bondage to the flesh of the Roman Church, for much worse through the idolatry of prostrating yourself to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol 5 times a day and bondage of the flesh of antichrist Islam.

......... then what made you think i'd be willing to read 5 after that?

Since I am not a mind reader, how would I know you didn't want your PM responded to, particularly since you asked questions in it? I simply went through it from beginning to end, and started a new PM each time I wanted to post a different related video with it. It wound up being 5, though I would be happy to expand.

And you clearly didn't read the qu'ran ......

As I explained I read the Quran cover to cover in chronological order just within the last couple of months. I even made a couple of comments about it in the forum.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2892.0

After you obfuscated about reading the Gospel I wonder if you have even read the Quran. If you had read the Gospel you would easily be able to answer to Muhammad's challenge to find someone who could produce something better with such as:

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.   8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.   9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.   10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.   11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.   12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.   13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.   14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world.   15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.   16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

....... nor the hadiths, nor sira which explains both :D

The 1400 years of mass murder, prisoner rape, slavery, terrorism and the theft of the property of others, of Muhammad and his followers, explain it very well in conjunction with Islam's books.

Sura 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

There's 2 types of people you can dialogue with: one that actually does dialogue, and another that talks to himself/herself.

Why don't you review our exchange above and compare the meticulous exegesis that I did of your PM to me, compared to you not answering to a single point in any of my PMs being answered by you, and decide which of us fits which type.

Since you're of the second kind, .......

Your pre-prepared response kinda backfired on you, didn't it.

......... knower of everthing (and you talk to me about "alter ego")......

I talked about the self-serving false prophet Muhammad's alter-ego - the Quraish pagan deity "Allah" - that lavished on Muhammad all the wives he wanted, but only for him. Gave him 1/5 of all the property they stole and the people they enslaved. Even gave him the opportunity to steal his step-son's wife through another convenient "revelation".

....... then i guess this is not really a conversation, is it?

Since you've failed to respond to a single point I've made it really isn't, however very typical of Muhammad's followers. Even Muhammad discouraged questions, and murdered poets for speaking honestly about him.

But don't worry, I'll be kind enough to teach you the basics on Islam. Have you seen the movie called "The Message"?

I learn about the things of the Spirit of God through scripture, not Hollywood and movie stars, who produce little more than seductive fantasy. Perhaps you would agree it is a stronghold within Satan's domain. Seems peculiar that you would rely so heavily on it. But then I guess you are used to fantasy since everything you believe about Islam prior to the 6th century, is pure fiction that was all created from thin air in the 7th to 10th centuries AD, without reference to any actual historical record from prior to the 5th century AD.

And please be honest and humble, I'm not interested in you writing back the whole plot (probably copied from the internet) in 10 more messages!
You may watch it, then you'll ask questions (cause you clearly don't know about Islam) ......

Then why don't you start explaining it to me by listing all the reasons you prostrate yourself toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca 5 times a day?

...... and then we'll talk.

Why don't you answer to the points that have already been made starting from the top of the prior post on the points that I already made regarding your first PM?

All right, honey?
Bye now!

Why not come to the forum where we can continue our chat, or in your case begin to respond? Let's take it from the top!

"There's 2 types of people you can dialogue with: one that actually does dialogue, and another that talks to himself/herself."

So far you've been the latter. Why not come to the forum and take a crack at becoming the former?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 10:34:47 AM »
PM's a link to the prior post on 1-1-12
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2939.msg11962#msg11962

PM 1-2-12

It's surprised me so to see how you, without any permission whatsoever or without informing me of your intentions beforehand, decide to take my private conversation and publish them publicly on your website.
See in this part of the world we have all of this things about privacy policies... not that i'm ashamed of anything I've said, but that's just not how you do things when you're a grown up. No need to do things behind others' backs, cause that's not fair nor clean.
So thanks but no thanks, I'm not the least intersted in visiting any forum of yours since you have no respect for others from the beginning.
I thank you though, for inviting me over.
Have a nice day!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 10:36:25 AM »
PM reply 1-2-12

[[[[It's surprised me so to see how you, without any permission whatsoever or without informing me of your intentions beforehand, decide to take my private conversation and publish them publicly on your website.]]]]

I guess you didn't notice that I masked your YouTube ID. It could be a chat with anybody. The reason I laid out our chat in an organized fashion, was so that you could see it in it's entirety, because you responded as if I hadn't answered to your reply. This way you can see at a glance that your false accusation against my responsiveness, actually applied to yourself, rather than the one you accuse.

Your continued non-responsiveness is because you have chosen to follow the father of lies through his prophet, and once you step out of the world where you all nod heads and encourage each other to follow Muhammad, you can see that his "religion" and it's phony, created "tradition", that masquerades as thousands of years of history prior to the 5th century AD, is unsupportable whether viewed through scripture, history, archaeology or geography.

[[[[See in this part of the world we have all of this things about privacy policies... not that i'm ashamed of anything I've said, ......]]]]

Then why even bring it up, since your privacy wasn't even violated, rather than replying to the several of your points that I addressed?

[[[[[...... but that's just not how you do things when you're a grown up.]]]]

I did it laboring under the presumption that you were a grown up.

[[[[No need to do things behind others' backs, cause that's not fair nor clean.]]]]]

Since I neither exposed your identity, and indeed sent you a link to the response, I did nothing behind your back.
Additionally, as you can see, it would have been difficult to accomplish that reply in the extremely limited YouTube format. I did it for your benefit, so you could have an easily searchable version of our chat. Additionally, Muhammadans that are actually seeking the truth of the one true God, Yahweh, will be able to benefit from our exchange.

If you find it embarrassing, or want me to remove it from the public view for some reason - other than wanting to deprive other followers of Muhammad from benefiting from it - please let me know.

[[[[So thanks but no thanks, I'm not the least intersted in visiting any forum of yours .......]]]]

That's the problem about dealing in the truth for those that follow the father of lies while prostrating themselves to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol 5 times a day, and run back and forth as the Arabian jinn-demon worshipers.

[[[[........ since you have no respect for others from the beginning.]]]]

Why don't you revisit the beginning of our encounter again. Revisit my first PM to you, and compare that with your response. It's easy to do now that it's all laid out.

I am desperate for you my friend. You moved from the idolatry and bondage of the flesh of the Roman church, to prostrating yourself to an idol in Mecca and the bondage of the flesh of an antichrist cult. Professing the EXACT OPPOSITE of the WHOLE SUBJECT of the Gospel.
You missed being in relationship with Jesus Christ altogether.

[[[[I thank you though, for inviting me over.
Have a nice day!]]]]

You are more than welcome my friend. The search function of the forum works very well in directing you to threads of subjects of your interest. If you later decide you would like to continue our chat at any time, simply create any user ID that you like. No need to expose your YouTube ID. I can conform the current thread to whatever ID you log in with.
I will embellish the existing post with a few more live links.

May God bless you and lead you to THE truth,

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am THE way, THE truth, and the life: NO MAN cometh unto the Father, but by me.

sent with IS ISLAM A RELIGION?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujUOZyrnewE