Author Topic: Canaanites Idolatry & Islam's Idolatry (part 2 Old Testament Violence)  (Read 2353 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2944.0

From a 21st century western perspective it's pretty hard for us to imagine the Canaanite's ritualistic prostitution and sacrifice of children to idols of a few thousand years ago. Yet in as late as the 6th century AD, in a land that time and civilization had left behind, Muhammad's grandfather, ".....Abdel Mutaleb was one of the worshippers of the statues of the two Jinn priests. He was so consumed by occult worship that he wanted to sacrifice one of his own sons at the feet of the two statues [of Asaf and Naelah] (that were placed on Al-Safa and Al-Marwah) at Zamzam. That son was Abdullah, the father of Mohammed. When Abdel Mutaleb was at the point of killing Abdullah with his knife, Abdel Mutaleb's brother rescued the boy." Quoted from "The Small Hajj Called Umrah" by Dr. Rafat Amari (The source of the subject mentioned is from Ibn Hisham, I, page 126; Halabieh, I, page 58).

Please see the "Hajj & Umrah (part 2) Al-Safa & Al-Marwah" video on the IslamExplored YouTube channel or BrotherPete.com, for more on these two hills and the origins of Islamic rituals.

Tragically, the only reason Muhammad's followers engage in Mecca centered, thinly veneered, Quraish and Sabian pagan rituals is because Muhammad instructed his followers to do so.

Please see the "The Sabians, Muhammad & Islam" and "Is Islam a Religion?" videos on the IslamExplored YouTube channel, and the BrotherPete.com web page "Origins of Islam".

Rather than learn the lessons taught near the beginning of Yahweh's revelation to mankind on idolatry, Muhammad's followers in the YouTube community and elsewhere seize on them as if they were delivered to provide an opportunity for them to blaspheme that record of Yahweh's judgment, thereby begging for His wrath as the Canaanites did.

1John 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

No Muslim can deny that the black stone they prostrate themselves toward is the very same black stone idol that was also venerated by the Arabian pagans. Muhammad's own father's name was "Abdullah" which meant he was a slave of the pagan Arabian's deity "Allah". Indeed the pagan Arabians continued to circumambulate their Kaaba, along with Muhammad's followers, right up until the year before Muhammad's last Hajj.

Bukhari V2, B26, #689: Narrated Abu Huraira: In the year prior to the last Hajj of the Prophet when Allahs Apostle made Abu Bakr the leader of the pilgrims, the latter (Abu Bakr) sent me in the company of a group of people to make a public announcement: 'No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year, and no naked person is allowed to perform Tawaf of the Kaba.'

Can you imagine naked pagans and Muslims circumambulating the Kaaba in worship of their "Allah"?! As in the case of the Canaanites we repeatedly learn throughout scripture that it is Satan that inspires people to engage in such practices as veneration of an idol. Yet Muhammad's followers even prostrate themselves toward the Quraish's stone idol, in spite of the fact that while ancient Arabian towns are well attested in the historical and archaeological records, there is no such evidence that suggests that Mecca ever existed before the 4th century AD when immigrants from Yemen settled the area, brought their idols, and built their Kaaba in the early 5th century for Arabian Star Family and jinn-devil worship. Indeed eventually, from a whopping total of 360 idols, Muhammad whittled it down to veneration of just two stones, and then one.

Bukhari B26, #676 Narrated Nafi': Ibn 'Umar. said, "I have never missed the touching of these two stones of Ka'ba (the black stone and the Yemenite Corner) both in the presence and the absence of crowds, since I saw the Prophet touching them." I asked Nafi': "Did Ibn 'Umar use to walk between the two Corners?" Nafi' replied, "He used to walk in order that it might be easy for him to touch it (the Corner stone)."

Please see the "History of Mecca" video for more.

Just as we were given the example of the Canaanites idolatry, we were also given the example of Yahweh's judgment, on people who engage in such abominable practices. The same spirit drives people to demonize and blaspheme the Apostle Paul who taught:

1Corinthians 10:14 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.

Continued in part 3 at this link http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2945.0