Author Topic: Muhammad hated music even more than dogs  (Read 2164 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Muhammad hated music even more than dogs
« on: January 27, 2012, 11:02:59 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG99Q
I came across this video for some reason and noticed the following comment:

its so cool to see someone wearing a hijab and playing guitar, believe it or not, i've never seen it before. but its awesome. you did great. <3
EllieIerokk 1 week ago 41

Is it any wonder he never saw it before?

Al Hadis, Book 2, Chapter 12, No. 21, Abu Omahmah reported that the apostle of Allah said: 'Sell not singing girls, nor buy them, nor train them, and their price is unlawful...' Attested by Ahmed, Ibn Mahjah

Same reference, No. 283 ... 'None raised up his voice with a song but Allah sent him two devils upon his shoulders who beat his chest with their heels till he stopped.' Attested by Tirmizi.

Al Hadis, B2, C10, N4 'Bells are the singing instruments of the devil.' Attested by Muslim.

PeteWaldo 1 minute ago

@EllieIerokk "its so cool to see someone wearing a hijab and playing guitar," And so anti-Muhammad! Refreshing!

"believe it or not, i've never seen it before."

“Allah Mighty and Majestic sent me as a guidance and mercy to believers and commanded me to do away with musical instruments, flutes, strings, crucifixes, and the affair of the pre-Islamic period of ignorance.”

“on the Day of Resurrection, Allah will pour molten lead into the ears of whoever sits listening to a songstress."

PeteWaldo 9 minutes ago

Muhammad hated music even more than he hated dogs. I quick googled the subject and this was an early site.
http://apollospaeks.blogtownhall.com/2011/09/05/why_mohammed_hated_and_feared_musicians_and_their__music.thtml

Muhammad the things that God loves.

Psa 81:1 [[To the chief Musician upon Gittith, A Psalm of Asaph.]] Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob.

Psa 95:1 O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.

Psa 95:2 Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.

Psa 98:4 Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.

Psa 98:6 With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the LORD, the King.

Psa 100:1 [[A Psalm of praise.]] Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Muhammad hated music even more than dogs
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 09:09:03 AM »
The things that Muhammad hated are the things that God loves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ifCWN5pJGIE

PeteWaldo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad