Author Topic: Chat with Michael2 (youtube user ID hillbillybushcraft)  (Read 53815 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Chat with Michael2
« Reply #175 on: March 25, 2012, 06:39:26 PM »
I told ou once I looked over it. Most of it is way off! but some things are interesting. i.e.
So verse 32 discusses the "fig tree", putting forth leaves, which is a reference to the Jews, and all Israel, gathering again in the Holy Land, but perhaps not yet producing much fruit, with many returning Jews perhaps not even understanding what is pulling them there, since so many claim to be secular or even atheists.  The Lord had withered the fig tree and did not allow it to bear any more fruit, and ever since, the Jews have not been allowed to evangelize Gentiles into the Jewish witness.
You are correct about this being a reference to Jews. I said we needed to define the word Jew early in this discussion.

Which we now understand is Hitler's definition of Jews in your case. You're like a broken record.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3150.msg13084#msg13084

Just as your broken doctrine is of the flesh so are your videos about unregenerate individual's actions and words. It is Satan's spirit in you that calls you to persecute faithful Jews, by citing the actions of secular or atheist Jews.

And this is even worse. Our "Muslim Enemies" even Condemn jewish blasphemy Against Jesus

Islam is the enemy of the world, not Muslims. They are the victims of Muhammad.
And what would you expect but defense of Jesus? They are deceived by Muhammad into believing that they believe in Jesus even as they blaspheme the Son of God and the blood He shed for us all.
You join Muslims in denigrating faithful Jews by posting videos of the actions of unregenerates as if it represents faithful Jews. I've been shown all those videos before by Muslims. YOUR TEAM. Team Hamas. Team Muhammad. Team false accusers.
You substitute flesh because you can't explain, perhaps even to yourself, just why it is you reject the plain truth of Genesis 4:1, to instead follow Hitler's/Murray's satan's seed satanaic pile of false presumption.
http://islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3150.0

Marturion

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 25, 2012, 08:02:30 PM »
Marturion your still not being specific in what events in prophecy have taken place except 70 AD which is NOT what you say it is. Also
may be I am just stating things wrong for your needs. You tell me who this king is that Daniel is talking about.
Daniel11:36And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. 37Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. 38But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. 39Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

I say it is the same king spoken of in Rev 9
Rev9:11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
You know what Apollyon and Abaddon mean right? So if this is NOT THE antichrist (that is to say false Jesus. or false Messiah) Then what do you call him and when pray tell did this event happen I would like details on it please.
LOL it is obvious you don’t take the time to read and understand what others write. I have told you that I believe enough prophecy has occurred that the Lord could return at any time. As you know a huge portion of Scripture is prophecy so it would be impossible to explain it all in one post which is why I have provided links showing fulfilled prophecy (see reply 167 in the thread this was split from) that you obviously have ignored. As for as 70AD goes the only thing I say happened in 70AD as for as prophecy is concerned is that the desolate temple building was destroyed just as Christ said it would be. So please show me where I am in error in my view about 70AD? What is it about 70AD that you believe I say that did not happen in 70AD? Show us where I said anything besides a desolate temple being destroyed occurred in 70AD? Or is this just you trying to blow smoke and change the subject because you refuse to answer the questions I have asked. Now quit avoiding the questions I have asked and answer them! We'll move on to a few of your questions after you address the questions I asked you. After all when you registered you did agree to address the issues so before we proceed to your questions answer the questions you were asked rather then ignoring them and moving on!

For your convenience I have copy and pasted some of those unanswered questions here,
Can you show a single verse where after the Crucifixion and resurrection a future man made temple was referred to in Scripture as the temple of God?
Why not use the definition Paul (the one who told us about the man of sin) gave us for the temple of God?

I have taken the time to thoroughly research the views (and origins of those views) held by others including the doctrine taught by Murray. Can you honestly say the same about the views of others? Can you explain the origin of the view you hold and when/where many of those beliefs originated? Did they begin before or after the time of the end began and the book of Daniel was unsealed? When did the time of the end begin?
Rom 1:16  For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth;.....

Marturion

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Chat with Michael2
« Reply #177 on: March 25, 2012, 08:11:40 PM »
I went to Ellis Skolfield's site ....
Why did you go there? Why not go to the sites I linked to?

His answer can NOT be true and here is why.
1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
Do you know why it is a reed like unto a rod Becasue this is being measured for punishment. This is the rod of correction. Then in verse 2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. It is given to the gentiles until the time of Jesus return! Israel only took part of the city in 1967 not the whole city and the dome of the rock is still standing proving what I am saying is true.
By the way Marturion did you catch that part about the temple of God. He is measuring a physical place not the spiritual temple you keep referring to. And yes I know the dome of the rock is standing instead of the temple of God. However the Whole site was not destroyed as you two say it was. The walls of the court are still standing and it will ALL be turned to sand. Not to far in the future.
But go ahead guys set me straight.

LOL still grabbing at straws I see. Christ said the temple would be destroyed, He never said the walls outside the temple that were not part of the temple would be destroyed.
For starters nothing in the verse in question supports your view that a reed like unto a rod, is a rod for correction. As anyone reading the verse can see it is a tool used by John for measuring. You have to remember this is a vision. God can use whatever he chooses in a vision to get his message across to the prophet who will record the vision. In this case John was told to measure the temple. He was also told to leave out the court for it was given to the Gentiles. So the question is, why is the court left out for the Gentiles.? Obviously this is important or there would have been no need to mention that the court was being left out. So for John to understand exactly where this court is he was shown the temple that he was familiar with (the one destroyed in 70AD) and told to measure the temple so that he would know exactly where the court to be left out is located. Like you said the court was given to the Gentiles until Jesus returns so even though God gave the Jews control of Jerusalem (ending the trodding over) in 1967 the court still belongs to the Gentiles which is why the dome of the rock still stands and most likely will stand until Christ returns. Muslims are not Jews those who are not Jews are Gentiles So as we can see the Gentiles still own the court that was left out. This also fits in with the area left out for the profane place in Eze42:20. But I understand it doesn’t tickle your itching ears because it doesn’t come from your false prophet/teacher promoting  racism.

If you want to keep grabbing at straws in order to defend the teachings of a known false prophet/teacher that is your choice. God gave us all free will, and while it is best to work out our salvation in fear and trembling many will instead listen to those who teach to their itching ears just as you continue to demonstrate!
Rom 1:16  For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth;.....

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #178 on: March 26, 2012, 08:54:15 PM »

1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
Do you know why it is a reed like unto a rod Becasue this is being measured for punishment. This is the rod of correction. Then in verse 2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. It is given to the gentiles until the time of Jesus return! Israel only took part of the city in 1967 not the whole city and the dome of the rock is still standing proving what I am saying is true.
By the way Marturion did you catch that part about the temple of God. He is measuring a physical place not the spiritual temple you keep referring to. And yes I know the dome of the rock is standing instead of the temple of God. However the Whole site was not destroyed as you two say it was. The walls of the court are still standing and it will ALL be turned to sand. Not to far in the future.

LOL still grabbing at straws I see.

Hey bro I just noticed this post. Was that an intended pun regarding the reed and "grabbing at straws"?!

Christ said the temple would be destroyed, He never said the walls outside the temple that were not part of the temple would be destroyed.
For starters nothing in the verse in question supports your view that a reed like unto a rod, is a rod for correction. As anyone reading the verse can see it is a tool used by John for measuring.

None of his exegesis should surprise us anymore. Or maybe he got that from Murray!
It is entertaining to imagine a reed being the instrument of choice used to punish someone!

"The Ancient Roman units of measurement of length included a rod or pertica (also decempeda) of 10 pedes, which was equivalent to about 2.96 m"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_%28unit%29

So sad he follows a doctrine of devils when the truth is so much of a blessing.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/mathematical_precision_of_prophecy.htm#court_without

Marturion

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 26, 2012, 11:38:18 PM »

Hey bro I just noticed this post. Was that an intended pun regarding the reed and "grabbing at straws"?!

LOL didn't think anybody would catch it. Should have known you wouldn't miss it.

Christ said the temple would be destroyed, He never said the walls outside the temple that were not part of the temple would be destroyed.
For starters nothing in the verse in question supports your view that a reed like unto a rod, is a rod for correction. As anyone reading the verse can see it is a tool used by John for measuring.

None of his exegesis should surprise us anymore. Or maybe he got that from Murray!
It is entertaining to imagine a reed being the instrument of choice used to punish someone!

Just more of him parrotting Murray. If I remember correctly Murray says the same thing.

cient Roman units of measurement of length included a rod or pertica (also decempeda) of 10 pedes, which was equivalent to about 2.96 m"
I wasn't going to waste time explaining that as I felt it would fall on deaf ears. Here in the US a rod is still used as a measurement (though not the same length as the Romans used) I used to buy field fence for the farm in rolls that were 20 rods long (330 feet) or 80 rods 1320 feet.

he follows a doctrine of devils when the truth is so much of a blessing.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/mathematical_precision_of_prophecy.htm#court_without

Let's keep him in our prayers! Maybe a seed was planted, let's pray it grows.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #180 on: March 27, 2012, 04:54:20 AM »

LOL didn't think anybody would catch it. Should have known you wouldn't miss it.

Just more of him parrotting Murray. If I remember correctly Murray says the same thing.

You've got to be kidding me! And he's the one that calls those that aren't in his cult yo-yos!

cient Roman units of measurement of length included a rod or pertica (also decempeda) of 10 pedes, which was equivalent to about 2.96 m"
I wasn't going to waste time explaining that as I felt it would fall on deaf ears. Here in the US a rod is still used as a measurement (though not the same length as the Romans used) I used to buy field fence for the farm in rolls that were 20 rods long (330 feet) or 80 rods 1320 feet.

Come on bro, ethnographic hermeneutic! (I understand you understand, but included the comment for those that are unfamiliar with the tools scholars use to study and understand scripture.)

he follows a doctrine of devils when the truth is so much of a blessing.

Let's keep him in our prayers! Maybe a seed was planted, let's pray it grows.

Amen and amen.

Marturion

• ecclesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 27, 2012, 08:25:21 AM »

Come on bro, ethnographic hermeneutic! (I understand you understand, but included the comment for those that are unfamiliar with the tools scholars use to study and understand scripture.)
After rereading it I guess I should have pointed out that as a side note even though it has no reference to the subject, the term is still being used as a unit of measure. OOPs my mistake, not trying to cause confusion! I do agree it is ethnographic.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 10:48:12 AM by Peter »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #182 on: April 26, 2012, 08:52:58 AM »
We are not to look for Satan's activities to-day in the newspaper press, or the police courts ; but in the pulpit, and in professors' chairs.

While consolidating this thread I just happened upon this post (you can always click on the link about the quote to be taken to the post that is quoted). Talk about being blinded by the enemy!
While we should be on the lookout for the influence of the evil one everywhere, including in the church, today there are 1.5 billion followers of Muhammad, that must reject the sacrifice of the Messiah, and reject the Son of God, as articles of their faith in Muhammad! The very same dark forces that hillbilly joins through Murray's anti-Zionism via serpent seed doctrine, in the Islamic conquest of the Israelis, to the demise of Israeli Jews and Christians that had formerly enjoyed the Israeli's protection in Gaza.

"'Christians must accept Islamic rule'
Militant leader in Gaza says missionaries will be 'dealt with harshly,' demands women wear headscarfs.
Christians can only continue living safely in the Gaza Strip if they accept Islamic law, including a ban on alcohol and on women roaming publicly without proper head coverings, an Islamist militant leader in Gaza told WND in an exclusive interview."