Author Topic: Serpent Seed Chat with stormpoet76  (Read 13952 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Serpent Seed Chat with stormpoet76
« on: April 25, 2012, 05:41:49 AM »
im curious but do you know how many races are on the earth TODAY. You have Negroid, Mongoloid, and Occasion. Noah was of the race which is called Adamic. This is clearly a race of People which were ruddy complected fair skinned. Prior to Adam were all the ethnic people of this world created to be precise on the 6th day God created mankind. Thats Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid. You see this demonstrated in genesis by Hunters and fishers and farmers.
stormpoet76 13 hours ago

So you have a bit of a problem here. If you have 3 races today and only Noah's family line was preserved, where did the Mongoloid and Negroid race find their origin.
Furthermore, if like all the rest of the counter argumentative people attest that there was no 8th day creation where then did Cain find his wife? I will close with one last thought. What is a kenite if not a son of Cain? Have you never read the Words of John about how eve was an adulteress? Whom did eve commit adultery with?
stormpoet76 13 hours ago

simple fact the origins of the human race come from mankind creation on the 6th day THATS white black and yellow(hunter fisher farmer biblically speaking even though farmer was not mentioned until chapter 2 it is assumed textually and egregiously that mankind included whites on the 6th day. The difference between the "adamic" lineage and the rest of humanity was it had not intermixed with giants(geber) and therefore not been corrupted and bestial. And Noah was told to bring certain "animal types
stormpoet76 13 hours ago

on board. Pay especially close attention to the word "beast" and you will find that it can be used for more than just what we call domestic animal but very well could have included people who were considered to be less valued than a human being namely slaves, concubines, servants. Which is not a stretch considering the state of humanity and slavery in those days which were quite evil. Another problem in which you face is the parable of the tares and identifying the wicked one.
stormpoet76 13 hours ago

cain was the first "mamzar" Otherwise known at the first bastard child. his brother abel was his twin. Twins by different fathers that is why Adam does not include cain in his linage and even though cain was born first in the genealogy of Adam Abel is Adams First born son REPLACED by Seth.You cannot in good conscience skip this fact to fit you're personal exegesis.especially when the gnostic view even as unpopular as it is is clearly correct and this has nothing to do with antisemitism.
stormpoet76 13 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Serpent Seed Chat with stormpoet76
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 05:52:29 AM »
"You cannot in good conscience skip this fact to fit you're personal exegesis..."
My exegesis is simple truth as understood through 2,000 years of universal Christian CORE doctrine.
Gen 4:1 And ADAM KNEW EVE his wife; and SHE CONCEIVED, and BARE CAIN, and said, I HAVE GOTTEN A MAN FROM THE LORD.
Your exegesis is filthy satanic blasphemy FROM ARNOLD MURRAY, via HITLER via BLAVATSKY via SATAN, claiming that Cain was of Satan, when Eve confirmed Cain was FROM THE LORD.
Like ALL - in God's image.
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 (Show the comment) 10 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 05:53:06 AM »
2Co 11:3 ButG1161 I fear, lest by any means,asG5613 theG3588 serpentG3789 beguiledG1818 EveG2096 throughG1722 hisG848 subtilty,G3834 so your
Gen 3:13 And the LORDH3068 GodH430 saidH559 unto the woman,H802 WhatH4100 is thisH2063 that thou hast done?H6213 And the womanH802 said,H559 The serpentH5175 beguiledH5377 me, and I did eat.H398
1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous
stormpoet76 in reply to PeteWaldo (Show the comment) 10 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 05:55:03 AM »
All evil people are of the wicked Jew or Gentile. You didn't answer my post. Try again.
Why do you suppose it is that 2,000 years of Christianity recognize that Eve conceived Cain by Adam - FROM THE LORD, just as Eve said she did - but the satanist Helena Blavatsky, Hitler, and YOU believe that Adam and Eve received Cain from Satan?
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 (Show the comment) 8 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 05:56:09 AM »
YOUR SIMPLE EXEGESIS ....isn't what the bible says.
stormpoet76 7 hours ago

perhaps this is too deep for you to grasp. go back to believing in yoru apple and leave the heavy lifting for those who follow 2 tim 2:15. Your own words stated this Gnostic Christian view was held in 120 ad and the catholic church labeled it heresy......yet here it is today and it still holds true, true as Jesus taught the Tares, true as paul taught it true as john taught it, You cant understand it put it in the shelf or do some real exegesis and find the truth.
stormpoet76 7 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 05:57:24 AM »
I presented Genesis 4:1, that you still haven't replied to, that destroys Hitler's/Murray's heresy. It's members of Arnold Murray's cult that argue a genetic fiction of the Kenites that Murray created from thin air, which forms the basis for them to hate Jews in Israel, by pretending that they are "fake" Jews. I am tasked with pointing out to members of Murray's cult, that you hold the serpent seed doctrine in common with Blavatsky & satanists, Hitler & Nazis, Aryans & skinheads.
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 (Show the comment) 1 hour ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 05:57:47 AM »
personally pete i think you dont want to learn I think youd rather argue about useless geneology.
stormpoet76 7 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 06:00:44 AM »
I would agree that a large number of Israeli Jews are not faithful and some are agnostic or even atheist. God didn't gather them because they are faithful. It is for the Lord's name that He restored Jews to their land.
Eze 36:20 And wherever they went among the nations they profaned my holy name, for it was said of them, "These are the LORD's people, and yet they had to leave his land." 21 I had concern for my holy name, which the house of Israel profaned among the nations where they had gone.
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 1 hour ago

22 "Therefore say to the house of Israel, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone.
Jews want to be left alone to live in peace but are forced to defend themselves. They've even done deals with the devil by giving up land, so they could be left alone, but all that accomplished was move Hamas rocket launch pads for closer.
PeteWaldo in reply to PeteWaldo 1 hour ago

You have joined Nazis & skinheads, in support of Islam's conquest of Israeli Jews and Christians.
"'Christians must accept Islamic rule'
Militant leader in Gaza says missionaries will be 'dealt with harshly,' demands women wear headscarfs.
Christians can only continue living safely in the Gaza Strip if they accept Islamic law, including a ban on alcohol and on women roaming publicly without proper head coverings, an Islamist militant leader in Gaza told WND in an exclusive interview."

Israel is nothing more than a stepping stone in Islam's Second Jihad, just as it was in the Islamic first Jihad conquest of nearly the whole known world, until stopped in France and Austria. You are joining Muhammad's cult in their 1400 year long goal of conquest of all nations of the world and subjugation of all people to Muhammad's followers. Other words, you are consigning your heirs to being compelled to prostrate themselves to a black stone idol in Mecca 5 times a day.
watch?v=V9FYYo5EINU

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 06:38:12 AM »
"im curious but do you know how many races are on the earth TODAY."
And that's really all that matters to a racist. How to separate people by race, rather than the condition of one's heart, so the racist can then decide which group to hate. In your case you have chosen to join Muhammad's followers in their hatred of Israeli Jews and conquest of Israel. In the Nazi's, Aryans and white supremacists cases they use Blavatsky's - Hitler's serpent seed "doctrine of devils" to hate Jews & blacks.
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 28 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 07:04:36 PM »
Jewish genealogy laws are very clear. Esau and Isaac are example. By law Esau should have gotten the blessing but the trick perpetrated by Isaac and his mother changed that and isaac got the blessing(this shows Jewish genealogical law of birthright. So we infer by the text that Cain and Abel are twins. Because it states that eve "bared" again that is what professionals call "Heteropaternal Superfecundation" which just means twins by 2 different fathers
stormpoet76 9 hours ago

Hitler was a kenite! an evil man who committed atrocities and he served the devil. evil men always serve evil masters.
hitler was not against black people and jews alone. hitler was against anyone who wasnt blue eyed and blonde. I dont know many oriental people who are blue eyed blondes do you? I think anyone who is against any race and shows any racial prejudice is not a very good student of the Word of God which clearly states God created Mankind AND It was VERY Good.
stormpoet76 in reply to PeteWaldo 5 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 07:06:18 PM »
"Hitler was a kenite! an evil man who committed atrocities and he served the devil."
Hitler served satan through the serpent seed doctrine! Besides labeling Hitler with Arnold Murray's UNIQUE fictional lineage, the fact is that Hitler used the same serpent seed doctrine that Murray peddles, toward the genocide of millions of Jews. He got the doctrine from the 19th century satanist Madame Helena Blavatsky. Held today by Nazis, Aryans & skinheads, who join Muslims, Soviets and U.N. in anti-zionism

"I think anyone who is against any race and shows any racial prejudice is not a very good student of the Word of God..."
So you agree that Israeli Jews have the right to defend themselves (and Christians) from the murderous onslaught of Muhammadans, whose goal is conquest and subjugation of ALL people of the world, since
"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel"
brotherpete. com/jihad. htm
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 36 minutes ago

"Hitler was a kenite!" and hillbillybushcraft says that Kenites are Israeli "fake" Jews so God wants him to hate them, while claiming conclusions result from independent bible study. Biblewolf says "RECHABITES ARE KENITES" invoking Murray's unique fictional tribe, even after having made the claim "i barely am familiar w dr murray, and though he endorses the serpent seed line , he is the last person i have even had a chance to listen to"
Yet both their channels are larded with Murray's videos.
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 47 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2012, 07:56:12 PM »
sure you can accuse me of being racist, I hate all the seedline that satan has sown. so anyone who aligns themselves with satan whom are the children of the synagogue of satan Who is as Christ explained"...and the tares are the children of the evil one. The enemy who sowed them is the devil."
so explain to me who the seedline of the serpent is if not the devil?
stormpoet76 in reply to PeteWaldo (Show the comment) 6 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2012, 07:57:03 PM »
"sure you can accuse me of being racist, I hate all the seedline that satan has sown."
Just like others in Murray's cult like hillbillybushcraft. Since God gave everyone free will you are certainly free to hate people. If you aren't a Christian then I understand. If you believe yourself to be a Christian, then you need to show me where the Gospel calls Christians to hate people.
Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 1 second ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2012, 10:01:03 PM »
"Pay especially close attention to the word "beast" and you will find that it can be used for more than just what we call domestic animal .."
Indeed it can. Daniel defined the term "beast" as a kingdom when used in a prophetic dream or vision.
watch?v=dJODE7Q2KcM
".....but very well could have included people who were considered to be less valued than a human being namely slaves, concubines, servants."
That's hermeneuticaly unsound guesswork theology futuurists like Murray and Hagee engage in.
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 1 minute ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2012, 03:47:31 PM »
guesswork huh not according to James Strong or Jay P green or any other Original language scholars. I will take their doctorates and years of training over your hypocrisy every time. You think you can do better well lemme tell you a little story. "Nachash" do a biut of a word study on it and youll see how unsound your principles are. That is just the tip of the iceberg too. To be rather short "Nachash" translates as "the shining one." pretty big difference then the serpent wouldnt you think?
stormpoet76 4 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 03:50:21 PM »
"guesswork huh" Yes. ALL FUTURE PREDICTING through any variation of futurist doctrine (that was invented by Roman Catholic Jesuit Francisco Ribera to fool the reformers, with John Nelson Darby putting his 19th century spin on it) brings the prophet and prophecy into repute. That foolishness drives away the unsaved.
"The folly of interpreters has been to foretell times and things by this prophecy [Revelation], as if God designed to make them prophets. (cont)

By this rashness they have not only exposed themselves, but brought the prophecy also into contempt. The design of God was much otherwise. He gave this and the prophecies of the Old Testament, not to gratify men's curiosities by enabling them to foreknow things, but that after they were fulfilled they might be interpreted by the event, and his own providence, not the interpreters', be then manifested thereby to the world.

For the event of things predicted many ages before will then be a convincing argument that the world is governed by Providence." - Sir Isaac Newton
Arnold Murray, Hagee, Van Impe and all who peddle a form of Darby's "future" tribulation, drive people away from Jesus. Like the FALSE PROPHET Arnold Murray who prophesied in 1980 a temple built in 1981. Yet even though his followers know he is a false prophet, they stay in bondage, because he said those that deny his heresy are not elect.

""the shining one." pretty big difference then the serpent wouldnt you think?"
Not since:
2Cr 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Satan and his angels dupe people like the Mormon's Joseph Smith, and Arnold Murray of your cult. Do you notice you guys all have Murray videos uploaded? Like a bunch of automatons. But far worse, through serpent seed doctrine, you join company with Nazis, skinheads & the KKK. Yet that doesn't seem to bother you a bit.

"Original language scholars. I will take their doctorates and years of training over your hypocrisy every time."
Their "scholarship" is like yours. They get indoctrinated into futurism or preterism and then indoctrinate others into the same false Jesuit created end-time doctrines. Like your guesswork nonsense regarding the term "beast". But Murray and the Nazis and skinheads mess with CORE doctrine, and Murray's followers have shown us right here how it fills them with hatred for Israeli Jews.

Why not take a break from your heretic for just a few hours, and try a little non-controversial reading (free book) on how Satan (you described as "the shining one") manifests himself to the poor folks that are afflicted with multiple personality disorder? The name of the book is "Shining Man With Hurt Hands" and the only difference between the way Jesus shows Himself to these folks, and the way a shining demon appears, is the holes in Jesus' hands.
fishhouseministries. com/pdf/ShiningMan. pdf

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 05:03:08 AM »
you know pete, you re a waste of my time. first of all it is not my description "the shining one" but rather a description found on a deeper level than youre capable of. EW bullinger, Jay P green, James Strong, Perhaps youv never read the bible, perhaps you glanced at it and said "wow thats one big book ill never finish it." People like you do'nt know what 2tim 2:15 means but would rather waste your life on the internet baggin on this pastor or that pastor. go plow YO-YO.
stormpoet76 8 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2012, 05:04:03 AM »
"you know pete, you re a waste of my time. first of all it is not my description "the shining one""
And I indicated that description works for me, and even recommended a book in which demons appear to those with MPD as a shining man, but you didn't even try to read my post. Indeed Satan appeared to Joseph Smith as a "shimmering angel". No surprise. 2Cr 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
watch?v=JzgOaR8Qrlk
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 36 minutes ago

"you know pete, you re a waste of my time." What you really mean is that anybody that isn't in Arnold Murray's cult and larded his channel with his videos like an automaton, hasn't had their mind bent like you have. You don't have time for anyone who doesn't hold your serpent seed doctrine that Nazis, skinheads, satanists and the KKK hold. You anti-Zionists like Soviets and U.N., who are busy helping to advance Muhammad's followers conquest of Jews and Christians in Israel.
watch?v=21b_LKFxXPE
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 25 minutes ago

"go plow YO-YO" Even hurling the same epithets as your false prophet. Perhaps Arnold Murray would say "well done, good and faithful servant of mine!"
God didn't restore His people to their land for their sakes:
Eze 36:20 And wherever they went among the nations they profaned my holy name, for it was said of them, 'These are the LORD's people, and yet they had to leave his land. 21 I had concern for my holy name, which the house of Israel profaned among the nations where they had gone.
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 10 minutes ago

22 Therefore say to the house of Israel, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone.
You see your hatred of Israeli Jews for returning to their land, is really hatred of God for restoring His people to their land - even in unbelief - but for His name's sake.
So you join Muslims in conquest of Israeli Jews and Christians.
PeteWaldo in reply to PeteWaldo 17 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 12:16:44 PM »
you know if i want Pastor Murrays' respect and admiration all Id have to do is simply be myself. I dont need any mans' consideration to be loved by God. I am surprised you even recognize the southern dialect being that you are obviously not from the south. Are you a kenite? Which master do you serve Jesus Christ or satan? Are you sure you serve Jesus Christ?Let me make one thing clear to you,Salvation is from Jesus Christ. You sure you are batting for the right time? I KNOW I am.
stormpoet76 (found this later when both of these posts had a 3 hour time stamp)

Pastor Murray is an ordained Minister of God's Word. Do you realize what that means? Simply put He is chosen to teach Gods Word to those whom God sends to him. He is doubly rewarded for his position because his job is twice as dangerous. Jesus Christ spoke of this in the parable of the talents, are you familiar with it?
stormpoet76 1 hour ago

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
stormpoet76 (stuck in later, hopefully right spot)

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2012, 12:17:09 PM »
"Pastor Murray is an ordained Minister of God's Word. Do you realize what that means?" Yes. It means MEN ordained him to teach. Roman Catholic priests and popes are ordained BY MEN too. From Constantine on what it has meant is that men chosen by men, usurp the authority of Jesus Christ, who is still the head of the church. It would help you overcome your bondage to Arnold Murray if you understood what false authority is. I highly recommend "Pagan Christianity" by 100 year old elder Frank Viola.
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 16 minutes ago

According to white supremacists the man that ordained Murray was:
"Arnold Benjamin Murray was ordained to the Office of Minister ‘agreeable to the laws governing ordination in the Soldiers of the Cross..’ by Roy E. Gillaspie, D.Th. of Bellflower, California on April 30th, 1958. Assisting were John Alvin Lovell, D.D. of Dallas, Texas and Oliver Kenneth Goff, D.D. of Soldiers of the Cross, Englewood, Colorado."
Do you really believe FALSE PROPHETS that inspire Nazis will be "doubly rewarded"?
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 13 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2012, 12:34:51 PM »
Youve no understanding of what a Pastor does do you...You just flap your jaws and hope people listen to you, im listening and well brother all i hear is your condemnation of another brother and we are warned that those whom say "brother you are a fool" is in danger of hellfire and damnnation do you even know who Jesus Christ is? I have brothers whom are catholic as well and though I disagree with their religion at least they worship Jesus Christ and how am i to judge them for the speck
stormpoet76 (stuck in later guessing at spot)

I doubt you've even studied the the bible, did you go to seminary school, ever take a course on ancient languages? How about a course on biblical exegesis? Studied with any scholars? Have you ever been to a bible study? You aren't even equipped in the armor of God but you want to go to battle with nazis and satanists? Hopefully you understand that your understanding is worthless without the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Test the spirit in which you are listening to lest you be deceived.

being ordained a Minister has nothing to do with religion of man but rather has everything to do with teaching the Word of God.

Pastor Arnold Murray has nothing to do with nazis...you have some idiotic ideas for sure.
stormpoet76 13 minutes ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2012, 12:35:17 PM »
The serpent seed doctrine, that was advanced by the famous 19th century satanist Madame Blavatsky, inspired Hitler. Hitler inspired his Nazis. Today's Nazis, Aryans, white supremacists and KKK are inspired by the same serpent seed doctrine, and feed off of videos that members of Murray's cult like you upload. What do you think the description of Murray's ordination was doing on a white supremacist site "The White Report" that I copy & pasted it from? THAT'S THE FRUIT!
Yahoo - arnold murray nazis
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 6 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2012, 12:48:02 PM »
Your resume...not so impressive.
stormpoet76 56 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2012, 12:48:35 PM »
What "resume"? The one I copy & pasted from racists?
If you aren't impressed by the fact that Blavatsky & satanists, Hitler & Nazis, Aryans & white supremacists hold your serpent seed doctrine, consider your anti-Zionism it breeds and who share with you like Soviets & U.N., Louis Farrakan & his Nation of Islam, as all of you advance the Islamic conquest and subjugation of Jews and Christians in Israel to Muhammad's followers.
If Jesus returned today I wouldn't want to be found in that company!
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 14 minutes ago

"Your resume...not so impressive." I realize you may have been talking about my own resume. It wasn't my first conclusion because I don't boast one. Indeed I preface many of my web pages "This site is intended simply to supply seed for study and is not intended to convey any pretense of authority." because the last thing I want to be caught doing is usurping authority that belongs to Christ alone.
I have been called to bring 1.5 billion Muslims to the foot of the cross.
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 8 minutes ago

When things like Roman Church history, and false doctrine in the "church" interfere with that I investigate them. It was only a month or so ago that hillbillybushcraft introduced me to Arnold Murray's serpent seed heresy. I didn't have to look far to see the fruit of that doctrine
Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
and the HATRED OF PERSONS it inspires, to recognize it as a "doctrines of devils", so I did this video on it.
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 8 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2012, 02:00:41 PM »
Ill keep my pastor thank you very much. Rom 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
stormpoet76 1 hour ago

ive read teh garbage from detractors of Pastor Arnold Murray. I know that all of it is garbage perpetrated by satanists to slander his good name. You want to talk of the serpent seed in origin that some idiots used for racist garbage....go for it, The truth of the DUAL seedline is well documented have you never read the prophecy in genesis?Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
stormpoet76 1 hour ago

well it seems you better get busy shouldnt you....1.5 million muslims and you feel you can waste your time arguing with someone youve never even met......when is it time for you to go to work?
stormpoet76 1 hour ago

you know i like Jews just fine...you not so much, your arrogance and racism is beyond my measuring tape. How must it feel to be such a blatant hypocrite? youre preaching tolerance yet you are intolerant of anyone whose views are not your own....lived under a rock much?
stormpoet76 58 minutes ago

the white report huh....yup Ive read that detractors site.........and the man they describe is definitely racist the problem with that is the only way that any of the stuff they preach(which is hatred) is blatant lies....you're not much on discerning are you....So show man where in Adams genealogy the name Cain......why isnt it there do you think?
stormpoet76 45 minutes ago

perhaps you should actually go listen to the study by Pastor Arnold Murray on kenites.
PraiseYHVH posted "The Kenites: The DNA Of Satan" here on youtube which has PM's lecture on the kenites which gives exactly who the kenites are. not our brothers from Judah but the fake jews from the synagogue of satan.(Jesus Christs Words)
stormpoet76 38 minutes ago

you really need to get over your anti-Jewish racism. so nazis are evil....yep....so were cannibals but cannibals who killed some people 1500 years ago have about as much effect on me as nazis had on you. HERE is a clue for you nothing new under the sun if you recall there was this little case in the bible were 3 jews were thrown into a furnace dan 3:20
stormpoet76 (found later guessing at spot)

do you have a television ministry?....oh no? Well maybe you could take pointers from a Pastor who has one and look he has had one since 1986 and before that he was a pastor for 30 years....are you even that old?......no well guess youre still green behind the ears and prolly never studied with a single scholar but claim scholarship.....PM doesnt claim scholarship, but he does show it and gives credit to various scholars such as E Raymond Capt, EW Bullinger(which was PM's mentor), Jay P green
stormpoet76 31 minutes ago

James Strong. ....Goodspeed is another whom PM advertises their scholarship. NEVER once does PM ever say that he is a scholar, he shows it , is tested and his fruits are tested and amongst all the those others whom are pastors and scholars alike credit Arnold Murray in his bible lectures even if they disagrewe with some of his personal theology.
stormpoet76 25 minutes ago