Author Topic: Serpent Seed Chat with stormpoet76  (Read 13953 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Serpent Seed Chat with stormpoet76
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2012, 02:03:10 PM »
"do you have a television ministry?....oh no?"
You didn't understand a word I wrote about authority, but aptly demonstrate the tragic result of usurpers.
"Well maybe you could take pointers from a Pastor who has one and look he has had one since 1986 and before that he was a pastor for 30 years....are you even that old?"
I'm old enough to remember Jack Van Impe on UHF TV in the 1950s. So if longevity on TV is the measure of authority, we should all believe in Darby's pre-tribulation rapture.
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 16 minutes ago

"Well maybe you could take pointers from a Pastor..."
Last folks need is a so-called "pastor" that puts them in company with Blavatsky & satanists, Hitler & Nazis, Aryans & white supremacists, Soviets, the U.N. and Louis Farrakan & his Nation of Islam.
In company with anti-zionists advancing the Islamic conquest and subjugation of Israeli Jews and Christians to Muhammad's followers.
Jesus could return this minute, or you could die in the next of an aneurysm. You want Him to find you among them?
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 6 minutes ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2012, 05:17:03 PM »
again with the nazis and satanists. Youve no authority, nor does having a tv show make a person authority. What was shown to you was simple a blessing from God. Pastor Murray didn't make Shepherds chapel what it is, God gave Pastor Murray his ministry. Are you that deaf that you cant hear what I am saying? God doesnt bless people who are teaching false things, you keep bring up this ladies name Blavatsky do you admire her or something? surely God dint bless that satanist did he? wake up.
stormpoet76 1 hour ago

have any scholars that mentored you? No? Where did you receive your education? See that your old but youve accomplished nothing but throwing together a couple hate based websites.... put up a couple you-tube videos wore some funny hat and acted like a jester who smoked a little too much weed and you wonder why people think your not a beacon of integrity? be skeptic, Pharisees were skeptic.....be legal....Sadducee were legal, ill keep to my Essene teachings and Covnanteers schools of thought.
stormpoet76 1 hour ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2012, 07:24:42 PM »
your video on youtube "The Serpent Seed - the Kenites & Arnold Murray" is nothing more than diatribe against a pastor and trying to group this pastor with satanists and Nazis. Nothing could be further from the truth, you buy into the detractors statements from various websites which blatantly lie and slander this good pastors name....who do you think those detractors serve? Certainly they do no service to Jesus Christ, This Pastor on the other hand teaches chapter by chapter and verse by verse.
stormpoet76 1 hour ago

if you bothered to do your homework and get passed your hate-mongering you'd see That Arnold Murray is one of the good guys in service to Jesus Christ, who do you serve? As for me and my family we serve Jesus Christ and we are on God's side. Alongside our brother Pastor Arnold Murray.
stormpoet76 1 hour ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2012, 07:25:44 PM »
"As for me and my family we serve Jesus Christ..."
Good. Then you would agree that the only way you can do that is in truth, since Jesus IS truth. So rather than ignoring my posts like those in Muhammad's cult do, why don't you instead support your accusation that:
"....but youve accomplished nothing but throwing together a couple hate based websites...."
Again please help me out and telling us what "hate" are my websites "based" on, that you refer to?
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 1 second ago in playlist Uploaded videos

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2012, 08:01:02 PM »
you want to be judged...well judge others then and its a sure sign to "winning friends and influencing people." So again who do you serve in this diatribe; Jesus Christ or satan? I see at least 4 people here who have good Christian values and you've done nothing but argue complain and gripe about their pastor instead of listening to anything they have said. they combined have studied for many many years with this scholar and have done their own personal studies with great success and you?
stormpoet76 12 minutes ago

im sorry let me define diatribe for you ....di·a·tribe
noun \ˈdī-ə-ˌtrīb\
Definition of DIATRIBE
archaic : a prolonged discourse
: a bitter and abusive speech or piece of writing
: ironic or satirical criticism
stormpoet76 10 minutes ago

do i need to map it out for you? ok then.
stormpoet76 2 minutes ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2012, 08:23:10 PM »
you want to be judged...well judge others then and its a sure sign to "winning friends and influencing people." So again who do you serve in this diatribe; Jesus Christ or satan? I see at least 4 people here who have good Christian values and you've done nothing but argue complain and gripe about their pastor instead of listening to anything they have said. they combined have studied for many many years with this scholar and have done their own personal studies with great success and you?
stormpoet76 37 minutes ago

im sorry let me define diatribe for you ....di·a·tribe
noun \ˈdī-ə-ˌtrīb\
Definition of DIATRIBE
archaic : a prolonged discourse
: a bitter and abusive speech or piece of writing
: ironic or satirical criticism
stormpoet76 35 minutes ago

first accusion made Arnold Murray is anti-zionist. He is not. Your entire theology on the dual seedline is faulty at best and claiming 2000 years of Christian theology as proof is also faulty, being that in 120 AD one of the first references to this subject is recorded and not only does PAUL mention this, and John mention this but Jesus Christ also mentions this in His Parable of the Fig tree.but your #'s dont add up in the first place so why should i continue to go on. 120 ad is 1892 years ago
stormpoet76 19 minutes ago

"As for me and my family we serve Jesus Christ..."
Good. Then you would agree that the only way you can do that is in truth, since Jesus IS truth. So rather than ignoring my posts like those in Muhammad's cult do, why don't you instead support your accusation that:
"....but youve accomplished nothing but throwing together a couple hate based websites...."
Again please help me out and tell us what "hate" are my websites "based" on, that you accuse?
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 50 minutes ago in playlist Uploaded videos

if you bothered to do your homework and get passed your hate-mongering you'd see That Arnold Murray is one of the good guys in service to Jesus Christ, who do you serve? As for me and my family we serve Jesus Christ and we are on God's side. Alongside our brother Pastor Arnold Murray.
stormpoet76 2 hours ago

"in all your diatribe, shall i be specific? lets start with the negative aspect of your post."
The subject of your accusation was my "websites" being "hate based"..
So if you are not just another false accuser, you are under obligation to support your accusation, not to change the subject.
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 31 minutes ago

in all your diatribe, shall i be specific? lets start with the negative aspect of your post. You hop on the band wagon claiming that this pastor is a false teacher.....yet in all the time ive studied with him, I have tested countless times the fruits of the tree and they were good. EVEN those things which i found questionable. Sure I disagree with some of his theology but in no way does that disagreement make him a false teacher as you state time and again an you font even know him like I do.
 stormpoet76 43 minutes ago

You tell me "do i need to map it out for you? ok then."
But then you bring up more subjects unrelated to my websites. You accused:
Again please help me out and tell us what "hate" are my websites "based" on, that you accuse? Here's a list:
islamandthetruth. com
israelinbibleprophecy. com
beholdthebeast. com
brotherpete. com
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 5 minutes ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2012, 10:45:11 AM »
Youve no understanding of what a Pastor does do you...You just flap your jaws and hope people listen to you, im listening and well brother all i hear is your condemnation of another brother and we are warned that those whom say "brother you are a fool" is in danger of hellfire and damnnation do you even know who Jesus Christ is? I have brothers whom are catholic as well and though I disagree with their religion at least they worship Jesus Christ and how am i to judge them for the speck
stormpoet76 22 hours ago

you know i like Jews just fine...you not so much, your arrogance and racism is beyond my measuring tape. How must it feel to be such a blatant hypocrite? youre preaching tolerance yet you are intolerant of anyone whose views are not your own....lived under a rock much?
stormpoet76 21 hours ago

You tell me "do i need to map it out for you? ok then."
But then you bring up more subjects unrelated to my websites. You accused:
Again please help me out and tell us what "hate" are my websites "based" on, that you accuse? Here's a list:
islamandthetruth. com
israelinbibleprophecy. com
beholdthebeast. com
brotherpete. com
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 (Show the comment) 14 hours ago

does this above video belong to you or does it not "the serpent seed- the kenites & Arnold Murray" how is that not related to you.....oh you mean the other websites which you posted well frankly I wouldnt be bothered to click on them after hearing about your integrity in the first 5 minutes of this video why would i waste my time?
stormpoet76 13 hours ago

or should i say lack of integrity.
stormpoet76 13 hours ago

OK. So all can see you accused my "websites" as being "hate based" without ever even seeing them.
Another comment you wrote:
"you know i like Jews just fine...you not so much, your arrogance and racism is beyond my measuring tape. How must it feel to be such a blatant hypocrite? youre preaching tolerance yet you are intolerant of anyone whose views are not your own....lived under a rock much?"
What "racism" of mine "is beyond" your "measuring tape."?
Please detail this racism you accuse me of.
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 11 hours ago

"Youve no understanding of what a Pastor does do you...You just flap your jaws and hope people listen to you, im listening and well brother all i hear is your condemnation of another brother and we are warned that those whom say "brother you are a fool" is in danger of hellfire and damnnation do you even know who Jesus Christ is?"
Yes That's how I know why people make false accusations.
While you called me a "yo-yo", as Murray calls those that disagree with him, where did I do as you accuse?
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 8 seconds ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2012, 10:52:45 AM »
first accusion made Arnold Murray is anti-zionist. He is not. Your entire theology on the dual seedline is faulty at best and claiming 2000 years of Christian theology as proof is also faulty, being that in 120 AD one of the first references to this subject is recorded and not only does PAUL mention this, and John mention this but Jesus Christ also mentions this in His Parable of the Fig tree.but your #'s dont add up in the first place so why should i continue to go on. 120 ad is 1892 years ago

I said it isn't found in 2,000 years of Christianity or core doctrine.
By his own admission in another video I found with Yahoo: "correction dual seedline doctrine has its origin in Gnostic Christian writings arround 120 ad"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmr94n-0ck8

Nor do I consider 2nd century Gnosticism "Christian theology".

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2012, 02:42:55 PM »
calling PM a ravening wolf in sheeps clothing is a racist remark at 3:38, you keep saying it is his unique heresy but that is even after you say countless others before him shared the same heresy so which is it mr catholic jesabite, either its his unique heresy or it is countless others before hims heresy. Oh thats right you just dont understand it so it must be heresy.
stormpoet76 2 hours ago

then you say he dupes peeople into watching his program and you being a "yo-yo" which you most definately are as you swing this way then that way demonstrated by your drastic swing from grouping Arnold Murray with Adolf hitler at 3:31. Pastor Arnold Murray is no more a racist then gandhi was a racist, Youve never heard a real racist preacher get up Go check out any CIM preachers and youll find all the racism anti shemite(yes ill spell it right for you
stormpoet76 2 hours ago

2:21 you accuse PM of lieing,2:42 you group PM with racist groups such as skinheads and nazis which is slanderous and hypocritical on your part,you say its Arnold Murrays unique spin but in fact it is not it is what the Word says. Kenites aka sons of cain. slander yet again "demonstarted false prophet, even a pastor can make a mistake and even he can grow from said mistake (im assuming you are speaking of his 1981 misunderstanding and he has admitted his fault and moved on,
stormpoet76 in reply to PeteWaldo (Show the comment) 2 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2012, 02:43:19 PM »
"calling PM a ravening wolf in sheeps clothing is a racist remark at 3:38"
Another false accusation. What does that have to do with race?
Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Murray's false prophecies in 1980, that he warned those who thought his phony parallels were a coincidence, were not part of God's elect (parallels that demonstrated themselves to be false the very next year).
In his words:
watch?v=zCsHehsLIMA
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 1 second ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2012, 09:14:36 AM »
Much later

Pete why do you believe in genesis chapter 5 cain is not listed as Adams son, when it clearly says seth is the first in Adams progreny replacing Abel which was Adams first born child?
stormpoet76 20 hours ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2012, 09:19:08 AM »
Message on video

Answered on your dedicated thread.
brotherpete. com/index. php?topic=3215. msg13790#msg13790
Plus lots of new material on Zionism here:
brotherpete. com/index. php?board=73.0
PeteWaldo in reply to stormpoet76 20 hours ago

Pete why do you believe in genesis chapter 5 cain is not listed as Adams son, when it clearly says seth is the first in Adams progreny replacing Abel which was Adams first born child?
stormpoet76 20 hours ago

The pattern of Arnold Murray's followers is exactly as that of the Muhammadans and the rest of the anti-Zionists. Failing to be able to engage in an exchange, they ignore replies and switch to the next flavor of the day wishing that would fly.

You can find a number of answers to your question that don't include blasphemy against God if you Yahoo - genesis chapter 5 cain is not listed as Adams son.

None of the other "sons and daughters" that Adam and Eve had are listed either. ALL were, as we still are, born under sin. Seth is listed because his is the seed line through which Jesus was made manifest. Seth's seed line was the only one to survive the flood.

But the question you need to ask is why you blaspheme God through false presumption, thereby calling His Word a lie, when it not only tells us that Eve begat Cain by Adam, but Eve tells us that Cain was "from the LORD". The exact opposite of Arnold Murray's doctrine of devils.

Murray's followers following Hitler's device, that he used toward the genocide of millions of Jews, by believing that God created a race of people specifically for destruction when in fact: 2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Repackaging the word "Jew" as "Kenite" so his followers can hate Jews, while pretending they aren't doing exactly that. Indeed the main reason for your desire to follow the demonstrated false prophet Arnold Murray is so you can hate "Kenites" aka Jews, isn't it.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3134.msg13390#msg13390
Just like the rest of those on whose tree you are fruit.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2795.0