Author Topic: Serpent seed Chat with Biblewolf  (Read 4708 times)

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Serpent seed Chat with Biblewolf
« on: April 25, 2012, 05:42:11 AM »
Eve is lying in gen 4:1 (compare psalms 94:4) the kenites did survive the flood and infiltrate the israelites(1 chron 2:55, 1 samuel 15:6) ezra 2 43-59 TALLS YOU IN VERSE 59 THAT THE GENEALOGY OF THESE INDIVIDUALS COULD NOT BE VERIFIED. AND IF cain is not t seed of t serpent then why does jesus call the fake jews serpents of their father the devil in MATT 23:29?
Biblewolf 1 day ago

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: Serpent seed Chat with Biblewolf
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 06:15:50 AM »
So there it is folks. Their blasphemy knows no end. Now Eve is lying when she says that Cain is of the Lord, because Murray says Satan. The bible lies about genealogies. And in order to follow the satanist Madame Blavatsky and Hitler, & hate Jews, he has to make metaphors literal. Did the Jews crawl on their bellies too?
Gen 1:27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Just another one of Hitler's dupes.
watch?v=9rcjzesMBbw
PeteWaldo in reply to Biblewolf (Show the comment) 23 hours ago

PeteWaldo in reply to Biblewolf (Show the comment) 19 hours ago
So you support your lie, that Eve lied, when she said Cain was of the Lord with...
Psa 94:4 [How long] shall they utter [and] speak hard things? [and] all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?
Biblewolf is an excellent username for someone brainwashed into Murray's cult.
Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 06:16:19 AM »
Biblewolf in reply to PeteWaldo (Show the comment) 15 hours ago
are you a nut job ? i barely am familiar w dr murray, and though he endorses the serpent seed line , he is the last person i have even had a chance to listen to. it sounds like you are the one with some hangup about this dr murray fellow and you are assuming that every person who disagrees with you is automatically part of t dr murray cult? didnt the nazis already show us that that kind of thinking is flawed. and you didnt respond to any of the verses except pslms 94:4, but explain JER 35:1-11?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 06:16:40 AM »
PeteWaldo in reply to Biblewolf (Show the comment) 42 minutes ago
"are you a nut job?" Why not "yo-yo" as Murray refers to those that aren't in his cult?
"i barely am familiar w dr murray, and though he endorses the serpent seed line"
So then you must not hold that Jews in Israel are "Kenites", since that fictitious lineage is Murray's unique creation, and the reason his followers join Muslims in hatred of Israeli Jews.
So then who is your mentor in the serpent seed line? The famous satanist Madame Helena Blavatsky, who was Hitler's mentor, or Hitler himself?

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 08:44:52 PM »
Biblewolf in reply to PeteWaldo (Show the comment) 7 hours ago
this is a good point stormpoet. i have been exchanging messages w this guy and he is accusing me of following hitler and blavatsky,,, I just pray Abba Father bless all of us with the whole truth someday
Biblewolf in reply to stormpoet76 (Show the comment) 7 hours ago

JEREMIAH 35:1-11 RECHABITES ARE KENITES

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 09:11:37 PM »
PeteWaldo in reply to Biblewolf 1 second ago
"this is a good point stormpoet. i have been exchanging messages w this guy and he is accusing me of following hitler and Blavatsky,,,"
That's false. I ascribed Arnold Murray's cult to you, THAT HOLDS THE SAME serpent seed DOCTRINE that HITLER held, that he got from the 19th century satanist Helena BLAVATSKY. Today NAZIS, ARYANS, and SKINHEADS hold your doctrine too.
Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
watch?v=aowW0bUGPy8

Earlier after inquiring as to whether I was a "nut job" (I have heard Murray refer to those outside his cult as "yo-yos") you then claimed "i barely am familiar w dr murray, and though he endorses the serpent seed line , he is the last person i have even had a chance to listen to."
Yet when I go to your channel I find Arnold Murray videos! Hillbilybushcraft tried to pretend that he got his unique futurist doctrine through independent bible study, rather than being in Murray's cult, too!