Author Topic: The State of Israel and why it is God's will  (Read 13600 times)

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The State of Israel and why it is God's will
« on: April 25, 2012, 08:46:15 AM »
Often times when discussing politics or religions it is easy to fall into the trap of thinking in black and white terms. It may be odd or even difficult to imagine that there are Jews who hate to see Isreal as a reality but there are. I have even encountered some who openly side with the Palestinians in this conflict. It may not be suprising for left leaning liberal Jews to do so. Such as groups like J-Street and the like but I am referring to those that consider themselves Orthodox Torah observant Jews. I have encountered these kind in chats with muslims who grasp at anything to help legitimize their claims against Israel. Inevitably we had our first "Torah observant" Jew come here and try to argue that Israel was an illegitimate state and that because of their disobedience they have no right to be in the land of Israel. It is due to this that I remind our friend and those of his persuasion that it was because of God's name sake that God would regather Israel. Not for the Jewish peoples' obedience would He regather them but in spite of their disobedience He would do this.

Eze 36:19    I dispersed them among the nations, and they were scattered through the countries; I judged them according to their conduct and their actions.
Eze 36:20    And wherever they went among the nations they profaned my holy name, for it was said of them, 'These are the LORD's people, and yet they had to leave his land.'
Eze 36:21    I had concern for my holy name, which the house of Israel profaned among the nations where they had gone.
Eze 36:22    "Therefore say to the house of Israel, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone.
Eze 36:23    And I will sanctify My great Name, which was profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst; and the nations shall know that I am the Lord-is the declaration of the Lord God-when I will be sanctified through you before their eyes.
Eze 36:24    For I will take you from among the nations and gather you from all the countries, and I will bring you to your land.

I would also remind people that God alone is able to regather the people of Israel. So if they have regathered then it is His will that this has been done.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:13:31 AM by Peter »
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Peter

• Administrator
  • the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
Re: The State of Israel and why it is God's will
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 08:50:48 AM »
Nor would it seem that this verse is referring to Gospel-aware Jews:

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

Let alone that Daniel pinned the the restoration of the Jews to their land, and to their city, right to the years 1948 and 1967
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/mathematical_precision_of_prophecy.htm

Reads more like a headline:

Zec 12:1 The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him. 2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah [and] against Jerusalem. 3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

And quite a list it is:
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3217.0

More
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=331.0

Dave2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 08:31:07 AM »
So the board is working again. Anyway the State of Israel is not the fulfillment of the prophets.  It was established by atheists who were sinful people before G-d who wanted to destroy the integrity of Judaism and the Jewish people with their sinful violent state. But were are told that the strength and power of the hand is the way of Esau not Jacob. The Zionists created Sodom and Gomorrah in Tel Aviv and are responsible for the deaths of untold numbers of Jews and Arabs.
AND the Zionists will never have peace as it is written : No peace says my G-d to the wicked.
Eyn shalom amar Elokai leReshaim! !

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 09:12:10 AM »
So are you always prone to ignoring points? As I said God alone is able to regather the Jewish people. Furthermore, you speak in monolithic terms as if the only one's responsible for the return are atheists.
Doth that man love his Lord who would be willing to see Jesus wearing a crown of thorns, while for himself he craves a chaplet of laurel? Shall Jesus ascend to his throne by the cross, and do we expect to be carried there on the shoulders of applauding crowds? Charles H. Spurgeon

Dave2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 09:33:09 AM »
This is no return!  To live there and commit all the sins is precisely why we were exiled in the first place. The Zionists were and are wretched Amalekites.
They have brainwashed millions of people with the evil disobedience of G-d.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 09:43:10 AM »
Hey Dave, I think you may not have noticed that the other thread indexed to a second page.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3194.15

Dave2

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 10:33:39 AM »
Yes, I already posted there now. But we are focusing on Zionism here.
It is one of the greatest tragedies that well meaning Christians believe all the claptrap of the Zionist maniacs. I cannot understand how single pastor could swallow the garbage fed by those Amalekites in the Knesset. How on Earth could anyone believe this vile anti-Torah regime is the fulfillment of the holy prophets? It's beyond me.
Do any pastors know how much people like Ben Gurion and Begin hated religion, and only pandered to Jews with religion to get support for their wicked agendas? This Netanyahu is also a big heretic. He has said many times that the only hope for the Jewish People is his State. What a jerk. What a member of the Mixed Multitude or Amalekites who have always sought to destroy the Jews since the Mixed Multitude demanded the Golden Calf.

Hey Dave, I think you may not have noticed that the other thread indexed to a second page.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 10:54:27 AM »
This is no return!  To live there and commit all the sins is precisely why we were exiled in the first place. The Zionists were and are wretched Amalekites.
They have brainwashed millions of people with the evil disobedience of G-d.

So I guess that is a yes to my question. I will also ask you to please tone down the name calling. And do you deny the fact that millions of Jews have returned to Israel? Could anyone or anything gather them other than God? And also scripture specifically says that God would regather the Children of Israel while they were in their disobedience because His name was being blasphemed throughout the world. Their has been no greater time of blasphemy than this current age. So where does that leave you given what scripture says.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 11:23:59 AM »
Yes, I already posted there now. But we are focusing on Zionism here.
It is one of the greatest tragedies that well meaning Christians believe all the claptrap of the Zionist maniacs. I cannot understand how single pastor could swallow the garbage fed by those Amalekites in the Knesset. How on Earth could anyone believe this vile anti-Torah regime is the fulfillment of the holy prophets? It's beyond me.
Do any pastors know how much people like Ben Gurion and Begin hated religion, and only pandered to Jews with religion to get support for their wicked agendas? This Netanyahu is also a big heretic. He has said many times that the only hope for the Jewish People is his State.

It's certainly the only hope for Jews and Christians that live in Israel, to be protected from the murderous Islamic onslaught, and being subjugated to Muhammad's followers.

What a jerk. What a member of the Mixed Multitude or Amalekites who have always sought to destroy the Jews since the Mixed Multitude demanded the Golden Calf.

All you did was repeat yourself regarding unfaithful Jews. Resisting asked about FAITHFUL Jews that happen to live in Israel. Those Jews whose lives revolve around their synagogues and faith based community in Israel. Those Jews with a circumcision of their hearts, not just a circumcision of the flesh.

Dave2

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 02:21:06 PM »
This is not the point. The entire superstructure of Zionist ideology is heresy and atheism. The fact that the Zionists were able to brainwash, propaganda and bribe other Jews is not my fault. Their main weapon is planting FEAR and offering GOODIES (money to support institutions, etc.).
As I pointed out, they are full of atheistic heresy and do not believe in the warnings and promises of G-d in the Prophets and our oral law. Ultimately they will end up in the equivalent of what happened to Korach.
Again, I lament the fact that Christian pastors who claim to believe in our holy books would support theh wicked Zionist barbaric heretical racist regime. NO one on earth has any grievances against the Zionists. Anyone with grievances, including Jews, are just "anti-semites." This type of sick narcissism is too much to endure.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 09:09:02 AM »
This is not the point. The entire superstructure of Zionist ideology is heresy and atheism. The fact that the Zionists were able to brainwash, propaganda and bribe other Jews is not my fault. Their main weapon is planting FEAR and offering GOODIES (money to support institutions, etc.).
As I pointed out, they are full of atheistic heresy and do not believe in the warnings and promises of G-d in the Prophets and our oral law.

But again, the verses in the original post say that God didn't restore them to their land for their sakes, but for the sake of His name.

Ultimately they will end up in the equivalent of what happened to Korach.
Again, I lament the fact that Christian pastors who claim to believe in our holy books would support theh wicked Zionist barbaric heretical racist regime.

Yet anti-Zionism supports the conquest of Israel by their Islamic neighbors, advancing the slaughter and subjugation of faithful Jews that live there, as well as Christians. A repeat of the first Islamic jihad that conquered and subjugated the Arabian peninsula during Muhammad's lifetime, and found Israel as just another stepping stone as they went on to conquer nearly the whole known world, until stopped in France and Austria.

Ishaq:461 "After the siege exhausted and terrorized them, the Jews felt certain that the Apostle would not leave them until he had exterminated them. So they decided to talk to Ka'b Asad. He said, 'People of the Jews, you see what has befallen you. I shall propose three alternatives. Take whichever one you please.' He said, 'Swear allegiance to this man and accept him; for, by Allah, it has become clear to you that he is a prophet sent from Allah. It is he that you used to find mentioned in your scripture book. Then you will be secure in your lives, your property, your children, and your wives.'"
Ishaq:462/Tabari VIII:30 "The Jews said, 'We will never abandon the Torah or exchange it for the Qur'an.' Asad said, 'Since you reject this proposal of mine, then kill your children and your wives and go out to Muhammad and his Companions as men who brandish swords, leaving behind no impediments to worry you. If you die, you shall have left nothing behind; if you win you shall find other women and children.' The Jews replied, 'Why would we kill these poor ones? What would be the good of living after them?'"

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "Huyayy, the enemy of Allah, was brought out. He was wearing a rose-colored suit of clothes that he had torn all over with fingertip-sized holes so that it would not be taken as booty. His hands were bound to his neck with a rope. When he looked at Muhammad he said, 'I do not regret opposing you. Whoever forsakes God will be damned.' He sat down and was beheaded."

Tabari VIII:38 "The Messenger of Allah commanded that all of the Jewish men and boys who had reached puberty should be beheaded. Then the Prophet divided the wealth, wives, and children of the Banu Qurayza Jews among the Muslims."

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464 "The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina (it is still its marketplace today), and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

Tabari VIII:40 "The Messenger of God commanded that furrows should be dug in the ground for the Qurayza. Then he sat down. Ali and Zubayr began cutting off their heads in his presence."

Qur'an 33:26 "Allah took down the People of the Scripture Book. He cast terror into their hearts. Some you slew, and some you made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, giving you a land which you had not traversed before. And Allah has power over all things."

Anti-Zionists are effectively consigning their future heirs to being subjugated to Muhammad's followers while being compelled to prostrate themselves to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca five times a day, and pray in the pagan Arabian's deity's name "Allah".

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."  (Book #52, Hadith #177)

In the words of people gathered together against Jerusalem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8dhrzQCHY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rl0rZObP-c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcjpTyflYmM

http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHadith.php?keyword=jews+stone&translator=1&search=1&book=&start=0&records_display=10&search_word=all

NO one on earth has any grievances against the Zionists. Anyone with grievances, including Jews, are just "anti-semites." This type of sick narcissism is too much to endure.

I don't believe you would try to deny that, though anti-Zionists are found in Judaism and the church, we also find included among anti-Zionists, Nazis, Aryans, skinheads, Louis Farrakan and his Nation of Islam, Hamas and Hezbollah and the rest of Muhammad's true followers who are engaged in the conquest of Israel, which groups I believe you would agree are antisemitic. Most of whom also advance the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", with the 1988 charter of Hamas stating that: "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion embodies the plan of the Zionists."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protocols_of_Zion

Dave, can you direct me to some resources that detail the history of Israel at the beginning of the 19th century?

Dave2

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2012, 01:17:34 PM »
And therefore, what?? You want to bring sources from Islamic stories? So what? Need I bring stories of the Crusades, the blood libels etc. of the Christian nations??
Do you remember that practically speaking the Islamic nations were always on good terms with the Jews? Who took in the Jews when the Spanish Inquisition kicked them out in 1492?  Judaism was flourishing in Muslim Spain, Morocco and Iraq when Jews still faced the sword in Europe.
Let's get practical.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2012, 01:51:16 PM »
And therefore, what?? You want to bring sources from Islamic stories? So what?

So Muhammad's beheading of those innocent pubescent farm boys doesn't bug you. Doesn't communicate to you the heart of their prophet and of his TRUE followers today that I gave you links to the youtubes of. THEIR LEADERS.
I was helping you get more familiar with the people who are engaging in the conquest of Israel and the slaughter of faithful Jews that happen to live there, and Christians that the Jews had protected in Gaza, until the Muhammad's followers took over.
And all those anti-Zionist Nazis and skinheads and Muslims interest is exterminating Jews, just as surely as the anti-Zionist Islamic LEADER of Iran, Ahmadinejad, is.

Need I bring stories of the Crusades, the blood libels etc. of the Christian nations??

If you can explain how Roman Church behavior, and some of the blackest hearts in the history of mankind, is consistent with the commandments the Gospel gives Christians.

Mark 12:29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: 30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this [is] the first commandment.  31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.  32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

Do you remember that practically speaking the Islamic nations were always on good terms with the Jews?

Sure. Beginning with their "prophet's" slaughter and subjugation of the Banu Qurayza Jews described above, along with the other two Jewish tribes of Medina murdered, to the dhimmitude they subjected Jews and Christians to later on. Allowing them to live in the slavery of dhimmitude, rather than slaughtering them, so they could bleed them for the jizya tax. Even slapping them across the face as they paid it to confirm just who was in charge.

Who took in the Jews when the Spanish Inquisition kicked them out in 1492?

Who took in Christians, when the Roman church was torturing and slaughtering us, during the inquisition?
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=484.0
http://www.biblebelievers.com/foxes/fox105.htm

Judaism was flourishing in Muslim Spain, Morocco and Iraq when Jews still faced the sword in Europe.
Let's get practical.

Practical? Whose got their head in the sand Dave? Muhammad's true followers despise Jews, and seek to kill Jews, just as Muhammad did. They are doing what they can to be like Muhammad. Several links on this thread regarding dhimmitude:
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2482.msg10237#msg10237

Try the link "Islam and the Jews: The Status of Jews and Christians in Muslim Lands, 1772 CE"
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2482.msg10238#msg10238

Jews under Muslim Rule--II: Morocco 1903-1912
First time I opened it on the first page I read:
http://dhimmitude.org/archive/littman_jews_under_muslims_19thcent_wlb_2.pdf
"Hundreds of letters vividly authenticate the contemporary accounts of European travelers during the age of liberalism and emancipation, who almost unanimously agreed on "the degraded and precarious position of Jews in Muslim countries, and the dangers and humiliations to which they were subject".

Jews under Muslim Rule: The Case of Persia.
http://dhimmitude.org/archive/littman_jews_under_muslims_case_of_persia.pdf

Mission to Morocco (1863-1864)
http://dhimmitude.org/archive/littman_montefoire_1863-64_1985.pdf

Try a search like dhimmitude jews spain islam

Dave2

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2012, 03:11:09 PM »
It's boring just to see redigested and recycled paranoid Zionist propaganda. Talk to Jews from the Arab countries and to Jews who know Jewish history and find out how the Jews flourished in Muslim Spain, Alexandria, Miknes, Casa Blanca, Istanbul, Tunis, Djerba and Yemen.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2012, 03:30:30 PM »
It's boring just to see redigested and recycled paranoid Zionist propaganda. Talk to Jews from the Arab countries and to Jews who know Jewish history and find out how the Jews flourished in Muslim Spain, Alexandria, Miknes, Casa Blanca, Istanbul, Tunis, Djerba and Yemen.

Haven't Jews flourished in every culture in which they were oppressed, in spite of the persecution? Perhaps a couple thousands of years of persecution will do that for you. That they flourished does not indicate they weren't persecuted, as those historical papers above indicate.

So where are you from, that you are suggesting what Israeli Jews should and shouldn't be concerned about? Where do you live?

Dave2

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2012, 04:00:38 PM »
No, it's not true. Should I tell you how rough life was for Jews under communism or under the last days of the czar? My grandparents told me all about it. No thanks! Or about suffering under the Crusades?? No thanks. The greatest rabbinical scholars were in Poland and the Sephardi countries in the 17th and 18th centuries. There was no significant persecution in either place.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2012, 04:11:54 PM »
Or about suffering under the Crusades??

What would you expect out of a bunch of men that had never heard the Gospel spoken in a tongue that they understood, that Roman church clergy (who had no authority or ability to do so) told would receive blanket absolution from sin for life, if they went on the Crusades? Rape, pillage and plunder! Of course.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=2363.0

Dave2

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2012, 04:20:57 PM »
Oh, so you see how selective you are! THEY claimed they were doing the will of Christ. Everything is in the eyes of the beholder isn't it?!

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2012, 05:06:38 PM »
Oh, so you see how selective you are! THEY claimed they were doing the will of Christ.

But through what I already showed you it should have been easy for you to discern, that any such claim made while perpetrating UNChristian evil against our fellow man, would be a demonstrably false claim by the two most important commandments given to Christians...

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: 30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this [is] the first commandment.  31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. 32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

.... nothing could be more the exact opposite of "doing the will of Christ" than rape, pillage and plunder.

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

But rape, pillage and plunder is just as Muhammad and his followers engaged in and still do. With Muhammad claiming 1/5 of all the "booty" stolen from others for himself. Just like a Mafia Don.
After Muhammad sat down and watched all those pubescent Jewish farm boys, and their dads and grandpas be beheaded in front of him, his boys went to their "holy" place and....

Bukhari:V5B59N459 "I entered the Mosque, saw Abu, sat beside him and asked about sex. Abu Said said, 'We went out with Allah's Apostle and we received female slaves from among the captives. We desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus.'"

And still do to this day:

"Eyewitness accounts detailing the militia attacks are horrifying. "They killed my 3-year-old son right in front of my eyes," one father from West Darfur said. Since last fall, women have reported more than 500 rapes. Three women said five militiamen beat and raped them last August. The women said, "After they abused us, they told us that now we would have Arab babies. And, if they would find any [more] women, they would rape them again to change the color of their children.""

In Indonesia 3 teenage girls were beheaded on their way to their Christian school and one of their heads left on the steps of a Church.  The note left behind reads:  "We will murder 100 more Christian teenagers and their heads will be presented as presents."
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/great_tribulation.htm

What does the thousand Christians killed on the Ivory Coast of Africa by the new Muslim government have to do with Zionism?

Or Nigeria

But as I previously showed you, the Roman church perhaps went harder on Christians, than they did on any other group.
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=484.0

Everything is in the eyes of the beholder isn't it?!

Not at all. Everything is right there in the scriptures.
Perhaps next you'll be trying to make the claim that Hitler was a Christian?

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2012, 02:29:54 PM »

Jewish Populations as of 2004

Egypt-100
Iraq-35
Lebanon-less than 100
Syria-less than 100
Yemen-200

So let's gather up all 535 (give or take) and ask them how they are flourishing there.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2012, 04:26:33 PM »

Jewish Populations as of 2004

Egypt-100
Iraq-35
Lebanon-less than 100
Syria-less than 100
Yemen-200

So let's gather up all 535 (give or take) and ask them how they are flourishing there.

Good post resisting. Meanwhile Dave's working to turn Israel into another sharia law ruled, female circumcising, child doing, concubine keeping, wife beating, Christian beheading, Islamist terrorist, slave state. Just like the Muslim controlled Middle East. This even though Muslims enjoy more freedom in Israel, than they do in any Islam controlled country on earth.
You can bet he doesn't live in Israel!

Dave2

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2012, 06:39:27 PM »
I guess I'll have to leave the Board. My messages don't get proper replies and quotes in replies get cut off (i.e. about the NT). And Peter doesn't understand what I am talking about simply because he's prejudiced against Muslims. I find it rather boring.

resistingrexmundi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2012, 03:14:00 AM »
I guess I'll have to leave the Board. My messages don't get proper replies and quotes in replies get cut off (i.e. about the NT). And Peter doesn't understand what I am talking about simply because he's prejudiced against Muslims. I find it rather boring.

Your post about the NT is being responded to currently. It is off topic and so I am working on a response to put into another thread where it is appropriate to the issue being discussed. In the meantime you could try actually answering questions posed to you. For example you have repeatedly dodged the fact that the scriptures said God would restore the children of Israel in their rebellion for His own Name's sake. And your point about Jewish populations flourishing in Arab countries was addressed and you immediately ignored it.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • False Prophet Muhammad
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2012, 06:34:10 AM »
I guess I'll have to leave the Board. My messages don't get proper replies and quotes in replies get cut off (i.e. about the NT).

NOTHING has been "cut off" because we have no fear of truth. To my knowledge the only post of yours that hasn't been addressed, is the one that you posted to change the subject rather than answer a question on another thread, and it is being addressed now at the following link:
http://www.islamchristianforum.com/index.php?topic=3238.0
You are the one that is increasingly non-responsive, Dave. YOU are the one that has ignored point after point as everyone who reads these threads from the beginning can easily see. For heaven's sake, you even totally ignored resisting's last post, to dither on with this one. The record is here for all to see. I hope it will serve to help a few of your brethren, that are seeking the truth, to see.

And Peter doesn't understand what I am talking about simply because he's prejudiced against Muslims.

To understand what you are talking about, a reasonable person only needs to consider the Nazi, skinhead, Aryan, David Duke and the KKK, Louis Farrakan and the Nation of Islam, and Islamic company that you keep, and their hatred of at least the vast majority of your Jewish brethren that are Zionists.

My prejudice is against hate and genocide.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8dhrzQCHY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rl0rZObP-c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcjpTyflYmM
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him." Book #52, Hadith #177

So my prejudice is against THE false prophet Muhammad, who deceived his poor bible-ignorant followers, with his stand-alone 7th century thinly repackaged Quraish pagan moon, sun, star and jinn devil worship rituals, and prostrating to the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca five times a day.
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj_umrah.htm

And his stand-alone books that incite his followers into global conquest and subjugation of all people of the world to Muhammad's followers.
http://www.petewaldo.com/jihad.htm
Indeed there is not a shred of scriptural, historical, or archaeological evidence that suggests that Mecca ever existed before the 4th century AD.
http://www.petewaldo.com/mecca.htm

Is there somewhere in your scriptures that prescribes prostrating oneself to an Arabian pagan black stone idol in Mecca five times a day - located 1200 kilometers away from the Holy Land - as being a way to worship the God of Abraham?
How about traveling to that black stone idol, kissing it, and marching around it 7 times?
Does Yahweh command you to do that?
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#twaf

How about traveling to Mecca, and running back and forth between the hills of Al-Safa and Al-Marwah 7 times as the Arabian jinn-devil worshipers did? Is that something that the God of your scriptures prescribes for His people?
http://www.petewaldo.com/hajj___umrah.htm#al_safa_al_marwah

Tell us Dave. Do you believe Muhammad was the last prophet, or even a true prophet of the God of Abraham and the scriptures at all? YES or NO? The men of the Banu Qurayza sure didn't, and were willing to pay with their lives, for rejecting Muhammad.
http://www.petewaldo.com/banu_qurayza_massacre.htm

If you aren't just a Muslim practicing sophisticated taqiyyah (which your posts have increasingly caused me to suspect) you will answer all of the above questions.

I find it rather boring.

That's because you are not engaging. If Jews thrived so well in Islamic countries, as you claimed, as resisting pointed out, why are they all gone Dave?

Dave2

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2012, 12:46:17 PM »
They are not all gone. But do I have to give you a history lesson? The Jews of Iraq, mostly in Baghdad were frightened by Zionist operatives who planted bombs in synagogues and offered bribes to Iraqi officials to give everyone visas. Check the book by Naim Giladi. The Jews of Algeria remained in Algeria until 1962 when most left for France. Same thing for Moroccan Jews in 1967. Libyan Jews, who were not too many left Libya after the war during independence, and most Egyptian Jews remained in Egypt until 1956. Gosh, what were all those Jews doing in those places among those "evil" Ayrabs?!
And no, I do not believe in Mohammed or the Quran because I am not a Muslim, just like I do not believe in the New Testament because I am not a Christian, and do not believe in the Bhagavad Gita because I am not a Hindu.